AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-07-28, 01:28   Link #341
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Other girls are just interested in him, they're not into the harem.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 00:05   Link #342
Taekan
JP->EN Translator (Kinda)

Yay, volume 6 is completed.

Being the first volume with content the anime didn't adapt, it starts low but it gets very good. It features the French Division Head being a bothersome guy in his quest to save a certain person, but his methods are quite... bothersome. Won't try to spoil anything else because I don't like getting spoiled myself xD.

I would recommend though reading volume 5 too, there are quite the differences compared to the anime, like how Yuri is portrayed and the fight versus Lightning Empress.
Besides that scene in which Moroha is badly wounded and Angela-senpai heals him is more detailed .DD
Old 2020-09-05, 22:16   Link #343
Taekan

Oof, it's been a while since the last comment (done by me xD) was posted.

So, as of now, 9 volumes are translated.
While volume 8 was like "here you go, read this wholesome volume about cute moments between Moroha and his waifus", volume 9 immediately continued what was vaguely mentioned at the end of volume 8. It was full of action, introducing new characters, both allies and enemies...

The series gets better and better, and it's sad to see that its popularity is very low.
It's definitely a good read. The anime really didn't do justice to the series, the more you read, the more you realize how the series was poorly portrayed.

The introduction of Charles the tsundere in vol. 6 made that arc very interesting and then the development in vol. 7 where Moroha was about to kill someone, blinded by rage, was quite refreshing to read.
Volume 8 was about Moroha being questioned by Maya about how he felt towards certain girls and each chapter was about a moment between him and the girl he was asked about. After that memory ended, he would give his answer.
At the end of the volume, that is, the epilogue, the story continues and introduces a new threat appearing in Japan.

Volume 9 is all about that threat as well as awesome fights and the preparation for that encounter.
That's the introduction I can give about every volume. It's better to find out everything by reading the story. If you're curious about it and have some time, give it a read .D
Old 2020-09-05, 22:29   Link #344
XFire
150% done

Didn't realize the translations had gotten that far, might have to check it out.
Old 2021-02-08, 01:23   Link #345
Tsundere89

So does shizaka not have a baby with the MC?
Tsundere89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-08, 09:02   Link #346
Taekan

Shizaka? Unless a character named like that appears after volume 11, then I don't know who you're talking about.

Now the story is 50% translated (11 volumes are available in English) and keeps getting better and better.

The story so far (extremely condensed)

Spoiler for In Volume 10:

Spoiler for In Volume 11:
Old 2021-02-08, 22:05   Link #347
Tsundere89

I was upset that Shizuno Urushibara didn't have a child with the MC? Why do you guys think the author gave the sub herons the kids. Are Shizuno and the MC at least together?
Old 2021-02-09, 11:24   Link #348
Tsundere89

please tell me that at least shizono got together with the MC. She my favorite character. In the anime, he seemed to love her the most.
Old 2021-02-09, 19:58   Link #349
Taekan

I just know what I've read which is up to volume 11 and up to that point, 5 girls are part of his harem. And those girls for the moment are Shizuno, Satsuki, Haruka, Leshya and Maya. And probably Sophie if we count the development in volume 11.
Old 2021-04-18, 21:03   Link #350
Drake17

isn't this completed?
Drake17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-18, 22:29   Link #351
Taekan

The story in Japanese, yes, but the TL is still ongoing, and vol 12 is almost completed.

Tags
harem, reincarnation