AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-05, 10:12   Link #5341
dracorax

Well bakapervert if you keep your current speed you actually get some free time till volume 11 ofcourse.
Well seeing how volume 10 came out in october your free time might end up short. As I assume volume 11 should be released in a month or 2 I think. Can be wrong though about this.
Old 2016-01-05, 10:17   Link #5342
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
@Meganeshounen: That's great information you show there. Never imagine that those faceless side characters have such an awesome line up of Divas.
That's pretty much the best praised I've heard in a long while, thanks.

Considering that China has a very, very long history... so much that even some parts of their history are deified/glorified, it would be inevitable that even their legends would spawn the basis of Divas. Like that example of Guan Yu being deified, which qualifies him for godhood, at least among the Chinese.

While I'm at it, I'd like to point out something I've noticed again while re-reading the past novels.

It's known to the international community that Britain is under the management of the Celtic pantheon.
However, their King is clearly... showing elements of Arthurian myth.
Arthur had his Sacred Treasure Excalibur, after all.

It is still believable and possible for both to appear side by side, when you consider that the head of the Celtic pantheon, Lugh also wielded a magical sword named Fragarach that could manipulate the wind. That wind manipulation power isn't present in the Arthurian myth, but a certain visual novel writer had already taken that into consideration.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-05, 13:05   Link #5343
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandark View Post
I had a horrible thought. When Kaguya hits 150 and Kazuki has access to Asmodeus in Zekorbeni mode, will he also get those nipple clip like things?
I'm more worried if he will be the "victim" of the aphrodisiac effect of Asmodeus.

I'm kind of surprised that this Diva sacred treasure method wasn't used on Kohaku since she is the Sacred Treasure nut

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2016-01-05 at 13:16.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-05, 13:23   Link #5344
Wandering Soul

Sorry Mio, but you aren't top girl anymore.

Ikousai is actually pure. I sort of expected that, but more importantly, now that Kazuki has dirtied her,he has to take responsibility.
Old 2016-01-05, 15:28   Link #5345
OmegaWeaponZ

Talking

Spoiler for V9 chp3:

It sets sail ! ! !

The ship has left the harbor.

I pray it doesn't take long to dock... Along with the rest of the swordswoman fleet (two of which have docked)
Old 2016-01-05, 15:38   Link #5346
Windsgrace

@Meganeshounen: Your talking about Campione no?

Spoiler for chapter 3 quotes:

I wonder if she believes children come from storks and kissing makes you pregnant...pretty sure Kanae could give her a crash course though...
Old 2016-01-05, 15:47   Link #5347
OmegaWeaponZ

^ if you want her to have a crash course in that, make Kaguya the teacher
Old 2016-01-05, 16:21   Link #5348
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
@Meganeshounen: Your talking about Campione no?
Not originally, but yeah, Campione also tackles that topic.
How gods often have more than one face given to them by mankind.

Mythology is affected by people's perception and prejudices.

Kinda like how Hikari's Diva Baal was also known as Beelzebub.
And there's Karin's Diva Tamamo no Mae was also known Dakki.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-05, 17:00   Link #5349
Xvenic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
quite sure crash course will be better if the teacher is the one that suddenly shout "mr.p" for roll call
Xvenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-05, 17:59   Link #5350
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
That would make things quite delightful. xD Better yet her Diva. I mean that would make everyone understand desire and lust so she may make everyone feel her magic's *cough* effects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xvenic View Post
quite sure crash course will be better if the teacher is the one that suddenly shout "mr.p" for roll call
She also needs to have a crash course...though she may be curious but she sure needs it perhaps even more...I mean her idea of male companionship is out there...
Old 2016-01-05, 20:11   Link #5351
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
That would make things quite delightful. xD Better yet her Diva. I mean that would make everyone understand desire and lust so she may make everyone feel her magic's *cough* effects.

She also needs to have a crash course...though she may be curious but she sure needs it perhaps even more...I mean her idea of male companionship is out there...
Lets face it Hikaru's antics make things funny but Kaguya is the better choice.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-05, 21:12   Link #5352
Xvenic

Quote:

frankly hikaru need to learn about technique...

IMO if we're talking about concept of male and female hikaru level kinda messed up
so when normal level considering kissing, she's considering playing with "mr.p",
the question is when other playing with "mr.p", will hikaru step to another level first? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Lets face it Hikaru's antics make things funny but Kaguya is the better choice.
kaguya more mature, but hikaru more bold lol~
Old 2016-01-05, 21:16   Link #5353
Eclar
Avid reader

Can't wait to see the epilogue with Beatrix.

Oh, by the way, I was re-reading the manga and I found this in Kazuki's AP/PL panel.
Spoiler for Chapter 19 of manga:

I don't know if this is the mangaka's own idea or not, but if this is from the author's...The only thing I can say is that Kazuki still has a long way to go
Old 2016-01-05, 21:30   Link #5354
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclar View Post
Can't wait to see the epilogue with Beatrix.

Oh, by the way, I was re-reading the manga and I found this in Kazuki's AP/PL panel.
Spoiler for Chapter 19 of manga:

I don't know if this is the mangaka's own idea or not, but if this is from the author's...The only thing I can say is that Kazuki still has a long way to go
He can use up to level 8 with just 150 so I doubt he would need more tn 200 to get all 10. So I say an error. It's already difficult to gain even 1 past 150. Kanae has spent years as a brocon and has only gotten to 175 lol
Old 2016-01-05, 21:49   Link #5355
Eclar
Avid reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
He can use up to level 8 with just 150 so I doubt he would need more tn 200 to get all 10. So I say an error. It's already difficult to gain even 1 past 150. Kanae has spent years as a brocon and has only gotten to 175 lol
I know that it is almost impossible, but still that page made me think about that kind of possibility. Who in the world would be able to reach that kind of level? Yanderes with the lvl of Yuno (maybe above her tendencies) or the next level of love that the world did not see?

Maybe if hypothetally Kazuki reaches that level, he might be able to combine magics (Ride Lightning + Megingjörð + Berserk in one large chant for example).

Now that I think about it, that would be so broken.

Ughh, I'm overthinking this a lot
Old 2016-01-05, 22:12   Link #5356
Xvenic

Quote:
I know that it is almost impossible, but still that page made me think about that kind of possibility. Who in the world would be able to reach that kind of level? Yanderes with the lvl of Yuno (maybe above her tendencies) or the next level of love that the world did not see?

Maybe if hypothetally Kazuki reaches that level, he might be able to combine magics (Ride Lightning + Megingjörð + Berserk in one large chant for example).

should be able to do that. when fighting loki book 1, I think there's combination magic, fighting hel also use combination magic... so theory wise, kazuki should be able to combine magic
Old 2016-01-05, 22:28   Link #5357
Eclar
Avid reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xvenic View Post
should be able to do that. when fighting loki book 1, I think there's combination magic, fighting hel also use combination magic... so theory wise, kazuki should be able to combine magic
Spoiler for Hel's fight:

Spoiler for Union Magic:

What catched my interest is the possibility of combining other magics that Kazuki may acquire that are not only from the 72 pillars in one new chant instead of chanting them separately.

Last edited by Eclar; 2016-01-05 at 22:30. Reason: I made a typo.
Eclar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-05, 22:47   Link #5358
cyberdemon

Quote:

Well the bar is black so maybe it is involved with the mind break trope. A tyrant rather than a king takes what he wants rather than earns it. It's easier because they eventually stop fighting back and just give in but it is a black relationship.
Old 2016-01-05, 23:45   Link #5359
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
Spoiler for Hel's fight:

Spoiler for Union Magic:

What catched my interest is the possibility of combining other magics that Kazuki may acquire that are not only from the 72 pillars in one new chant instead of chanting them separately.
Its stack/pile-up buff type in game term, and luckly every spell not overlaped each other, in fact if the element right, it can make the spell stronger i.e self burning/fire wall x strom fort = flame tornado :v
Old 2016-01-06, 02:54   Link #5360
OmegaWeaponZ

^ Something Shizuka learned the hard way.

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, drama, ecchi, fantasy, harem, maids, myth, romance, swords and magic, tragedy, true harem