AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa 3: Hope Episode Rating
Perfect 10 8 40.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 15.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 10.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 5.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 15.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 15.00%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-10-10, 17:37   Link #81
Homura7

I fail to see how he fucked up in any way. The writer just took it from the end of SRD2 and carried to DR3 where all these loose ends concurred.

Whatever suits you better, we are not going to agree with each other no matter how much we insist with our view points, so I say we stop there.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-10, 19:54   Link #82
charles883

Yeah, he just answered my question so don't jump the gun, Dengar. Also you seems that severely underestimated Hinata Hajime you are too blinded and narrow minded on DR 2 drama that you severly missing the point Dengar

Last edited by charles883; 2016-10-10 at 20:52.
charles883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-11, 02:07   Link #83
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

The whole 'he's not being condescending' angle loses all meaning when you subsequently start calling people blind and narrow minded. Is that how you kids debate these days? By attacking the person rather than the argument they make?

Fact of the matter is he lied about people 'missing something' and I have every fucking right to correct him.

Oh, but because I am blind and narrow minded, all my arguments are invalid, right? 'Winning' arguments has never been easier.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-11, 03:49   Link #84
charles883

I just ask question only and he just answer the question But you Dengar have to jump into my question with the insult. Hell he never mentioned you at all when he answered my question.

If not narrow minded sensitive then I don't know what it is

And you also seems conveniently erased your memory on Hajime vows to use all his ultimate talent to restored all class 77 in DR 2 ending just to attack Hope arc and seems wanted the ending where everyone dies

Why don't you become story writer or anime since you act as if youre greatest story writer in the world.

P.s
I think hope arc is the perfect ending for Danganronpa series
Old 2016-10-11, 07:51   Link #85
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Even though Hajime made it quite clear at the end of DR2 he would focus all his strength in finding a way to wake them up, and considering he has got many talents, it was eventually bound to happen. A few people seemed to have missed that point.
He literally made this faulty claim, word for word, and I have every fucking right to defend myself against it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles883 View Post
Why don't you become story writer or anime since you act as if youre greatest story writer in the world.
And it appears now I have to defend myself against you as well: Prove that I actually said something anywhere that proves that I am the greatest storywriter in the world, otherwise you are full of shit.
Old 2016-10-11, 07:53   Link #86
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Even though Hajime made it quite clear at the end of DR2 he would focus all his strength in finding a way to wake them up, and considering he has got many talents, it was eventually bound to happen. A few people seemed to have missed that point.
He literally made this faulty claim, word for word, and I have every fucking right to defend myself against it.

Quote:
And you also seems conveniently erased your memory on Hajime vows to use all his ultimate talent to restored all class 77 in DR 2 ending just to attack Hope arc and seems wanted the ending where everyone dies
In fact, here you are making the same exact claim. Despite me literally refuting that claim and explaining why it isn't true. Why do you do this? I don't understand you. What is your problem?

Quote:
And it appears now I have to defend myself against you as well: Prove that I actually said something anywhere that proves that I am the greatest storywriter in the world, otherwise you are full of shit.

I don't understand why you people have such a big problem with people having different opinions from you that you have to lie about them.
Old 2016-10-11, 09:48   Link #87
charles883

Well my problem with you is you keep insulting Dangan ronpa writer as if you are better writer than him and me when I ask the question, you just barge in my question and insult my answering party and those answering party don't even mentioned you at all. I watch DR2 ending and I even saw Hajime awoken and swear to restored his friend. Don't you seen ending or you miss out that. The way you says on Class 77 as if they should awaken at all or completely forgotten that Hajime is Ultimate talent. Do you even saw that he curb stomp Junko with little effort and that's one of his Ultimate talent ability.

Last edited by charles883; 2016-10-11 at 10:07.
Old 2016-10-12, 15:58   Link #88
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Well my problem with you is you keep insulting Dangan ronpa writer as if you are better writer than him and me when I ask the question,
I so dislike repeating myself: Prove I actually did any of that. With quotes. And explanations.

Quote:
you just barge in my question and insult
Who did I insult? How did I insult them?

Quote:
my answering party and those answering party don't even mentioned you at all.
He said something faulty about a group of people that includes me. Therefore I corrected him. How many times do I have to repeat myself before you understand this? Do I need to quote the thing he said again?

Quote:
I watch DR2 ending and I even saw Hajime awoken and swear to restored his friend. Don't you seen ending or you miss out that. The way you says on Class 77 as if they should awaken at all or completely forgotten that Hajime is Ultimate talent. Do you even saw that he curb stomp Junko with little effort and that's one of his Ultimate talent ability.
I am completely puzzled why you keep saying that I never saw any of these things, despite me saying like five times in the past two pages of this topic, that I in fact, did see these things.

This is so frustrating. Do you have problems understanding English or something? I can't think of any other explanation why my words don't seem to be reaching you.

Or are you willingly ignoring what I'm saying? Are you trolling? Is that it?
Old 2016-10-13, 09:46   Link #89
pervypig

Now, now lets not focus on irrelevant things like personal opinions and whatnots.

I'd still want to understand how Tengan would come up with this kind of dump game to achieve his ends. For one thing, there's no guarantee dat Mitarai, the principle instrument to his plans, would survive either the killings or being close to the monitors with the brainwashing videos.

Also if Tengan is the ultimate culprit behind everything, shouldn't he have known that there's a spying robot that sneaked into his facility? Even if he does not know about it, it doesn't make any sense for Miaya-Monaca to not know of this plan to brainwash everyone (its a damn robot that can't go to sleep or die by poison) including herself. Monaca KNOWS about everyone's NG code, she'd presumably know about how the 'killer' actually worked by suicide. She may just want to play along with the plans, but there's no way she'd actually want to get brainwashed in the end. It doesn't make sense at all.

These are the 2 things that I just thought about, but there are surely tons of holes that need to be filled. Can you guys think of any others?
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-13, 14:58   Link #90
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well, all the questionable things Tengan did can be easily explained away by just assuming that Tengan is, in fact, not a sensible person. Since there's no evidence of the contrary, it's not an unfair assumption.

As for Monaca, you may have noticed that she kinda just gave up when she realised that there was nothing she could do... Which was why she decided to become a NEET in space.
Old 2016-10-13, 16:48   Link #91
pervypig

^ I can accept Junko not being sensible (she even went ahead and killed herself for her own game - idiot), but Tengan's arguments with Munakata are pretty much indication of his logic. He opposed Munakata's fanatism of trying to win by "killing all despairs" by something that he believe would definitely work "brainwashing everyone". Junko had proven that it could work afterall. However, the way he went about it was totally left-field and illogical.
Old 2016-10-13, 17:27   Link #92
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Left field and illogical because he wasn't thinking logically. If he were, none of this mess would have been a thing.
Old 2016-10-14, 07:23   Link #93
pervypig

^ Not that I dun agree with your reasoning, but that pretty amounts to "a wizard did it" explanation that makes audiences feel stupid. A plot hole not filled but actively discussed is still better than: "Oh, a psycho did it - dwerps!". Incidentally, in real life, the number of murders committed by the clinically insane are a thousand times less than that done by sane people. Reason is simple: people are wary of the obviously insane, but only sane and logically people can successfully carry out deception. We prefer to call murderers insensible to draw a line against them, but if they aint sane, we can't charge them for murder at all!
Old 2016-10-15, 18:46   Link #94
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I never claimed he was insane. I'm just saying that what he did was nonsensical. The right to do weird things is not exclusive to the deranged.

He started this killing game based on the mistaken assumption that it would make everything better.
Old 2016-10-23, 13:22   Link #95
Syan48306
Forgotten Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
YES!!! Nagito finally spoke with Naegi lol!
Finally! !
Syan48306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-03, 09:55   Link #96
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Dubs
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-19, 02:58   Link #97
DarkJak2050

Alright. I was able to finish up after what happened in Ep. 10 of the Despair Arc.

As for this anime as a whole; not really one of the best I've seen in terms of quality, but I've seen worse. One thing I can say is that you have to be familiar with the Franchise to understand what's going on here.

Would I recommend this to everyone? Not really.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-27, 18:47   Link #98
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Dubs
'I don't get this either. - Pretty sure I died'
ROFL

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-30, 06:58   Link #99
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Is that real? And not a gag dub?
Old 2017-10-01, 05:26   Link #100
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

This anime was sort of a trainwreck. I'll just pretend most of it never happened.

That being said, Kirigiri lives so everything is fine. They had to kill Chisaki off but we all knew that was happening anyway ... But Kirigiri survived so all is good with the world.

The Nagito-Naegi meetup was also pretty freaking funny.

The games were a lot better than the anime. Some of the action scenes were cool, but I don't understand why they ended things this way, it all felt so unnecessary. I did like the hope episode a lot more than the rest of the series though.

I was also glad that the rest of the cast from dr2 survived as well.

Edit: OMG I'd give that dub a 10/10. "Yeah, I don't get this either. Pretty sure I died." "Thank you, I'll be right there." LOLOL Yeah, that's some ghost stories level dub rofl. I'd be okay with this season if it were just a parody plus some character interaction fanservice that didn't actually happen as written.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )

Last edited by dniv; 2017-10-01 at 05:38.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote