AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2018-08-16, 03:19   Link #2661
rladls2121

Cassius and Rean crossing swords together, well I expected half that.
Because I thought Arios was more fitting at that scene.
First time seeing him using a sword on screen though.

At this point, Cassius really needs the sword with him this time.
Not literally, but as if the bo staff going to help against Osborne.
No need for him to take things too seriously against Weissman, so only his bo staff is enough.
But Osborne isn't Weissman, Cassius needs do go more than serious against this monster.

I hope Cassius and Lloyd meet.
As hopeless Lloyd's situation is, he definitely needs encouragement coming from the man who worked closely with his big brother in a certain incident.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-16, 04:40   Link #2662
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Cassius with a sword.

Things are fucked in Zemuria now if he's going back to the blade.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-16, 07:11   Link #2663
Marina2

Cassius actually look like a sneaky villain there. Which make sense from Erebonian's POV. LOL Cassius seems to discuss something with Calvard(?) army. Look like Liberl and Calvard are planning to do something about Erebonia situation.

Klaudia has grown into beautiful princess. Her short hair and cape really give her good image. Really interesting in the conversation between Alfin and Klaudia. They are talking about Liberl ark incident and 100 days war right? They seem to be in serious mood. Since they are meeting, does this mean Alfin decides to ask Liberl for the help??

Scherazard looks younger. I saw in other images that she has joined a certain theater group.

I have a feeling that after Sen4, If Osborn go down from power, Erabonia will probably face with a lot of political problems and interference with neighbor countries.
Old 2018-08-17, 10:38   Link #2664
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Cassius actually look like a sneaky villain there. Which make sense from Erebonian's POV. LOL Cassius seems to discuss something with Calvard(?) army. Look like Liberl and Calvard are planning to do something about Erebonia situation.

Klaudia has grown into beautiful princess. Her short hair and cape really give her good image. Really interesting in the conversation between Alfin and Klaudia. They are talking about Liberl ark incident and 100 days war right? They seem to be in serious mood. Since they are meeting, does this mean Alfin decides to ask Liberl for the help??

Scherazard looks younger. I saw in other images that she has joined a certain theater group.

I have a feeling that after Sen4, If Osborn go down from power, Erabonia will probably face with a lot of political problems and interference with neighbor countries.
I having less worry about Osborne than with Cedric, Osborne fall in power is matter less in the scale of the reformists as a whole, the power can easily fall into RMP, Rean being his son, Machias, .... Cedric, however, is a complete different story, there is no way he can keep his status in full after the whole incident, and consider legitimacy, there is no other to replace him, Olivert is not of pure lineage, Alfin is a girl. Yeah, i'm one of those who believe Olivert still live.

The scale of neighboring relationship is unknown, but i don't think it will affect much, since even when we not counting the DK, the Panzer Soldats and Erebonia force is powerful enough already
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-17, 19:19   Link #2665
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
I having less worry about Osborne than with Cedric, Osborne fall in power is matter less in the scale of the reformists as a whole, the power can easily fall into RMP, Rean being his son, Machias, .... Cedric, however, is a complete different story, there is no way he can keep his status in full after the whole incident, and consider legitimacy, there is no other to replace him, Olivert is not of pure lineage, Alfin is a girl. Yeah, i'm one of those who believe Olivert still live.

The scale of neighboring relationship is unknown, but i don't think it will affect much, since even when we not counting the DK, the Panzer Soldats and Erebonia force is powerful enough already
What do you think about some of the nobles that's still around in Erebonia? Thanks to information that talks about a certain Class VII girl leaving, I don't think they'll just sit still or will be willing to work with both old and new Class VII to bring back Osbourne. I wouldn't put it past them to pull something like getting back in power.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-18, 00:05   Link #2666
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSamurai365 View Post
What do you think about some of the nobles that's still around in Erebonia? Thanks to information that talks about a certain Class VII girl leaving, I don't think they'll just sit still or will be willing to work with both old and new Class VII to bring back Osbourne. I wouldn't put it past them to pull something like getting back in power.
The noble getting back into power is rather questionable, since the top of the noble factions currently are : Angelica, Juisis, Musse, Patrick. Out of these 4, the one who is most concerned about keeping the noble in power is probably Patrick and may be Musse, and that tell you how much the current top brass want to keep the power. Their prime concern is the war with Calvard that Osborne might cause, which is why this alliance and new noble army. The nobles themselves definitely wanted to get back in power, but's it seem hard consider the lineup of the 4 great house, and that's not mentioning the Royals don't think great of them as well, even Olivert admit that Osborne reform does more good and that's from someone who is most anti Osborne out of the 3 siblings. Cedric hate the nobles and side with the reform way back in Sen 1 or even sooner. Alfin clearly couldn't care less about them in general. The top of the nobles is so uninterested in this whole power struggle that any actions of the lower factions can hardly affect them.
Old 2018-08-18, 05:10   Link #2667
Marx-93

I think it was mentioned somewhere in the series that Alfin is the second in line on the throne. While Erebonia is pretty conservative, female empresses weren't unknown even in the European Middle ages, so I see no major issues with that. Sen III even put a hint that Alfin was considering giving Crossbell back its independence if it came to her.

Cedric's fate is more interesting though, because I don't think he will simply die, and it's been implied that his change is not that natural. There's a lot of possibilities there.

Regarding the nobles, it's also good to remember that Osborne effectively crushed them, disbanding the provincial armies and all. Kondo even confirmed in an interview that the new noble army is much weaker than the Imperial army, even with Musse pulling the strings and having super-women at her side. The war, if there is any, won't be an open one but rather a series of hits and runs. After all, Class VII/new noble army/Crossbell/Liberl only need to take out both Osborne and Cedric out of the picture. With both of them out, all major position of power would be in hands of either allies or their family.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 02:13   Link #2668
Nighty40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
Cedric's fate is more interesting though, because I don't think he will simply die, and it's been implied that his change is not that natural. There's a lot of possibilities there.
as much as I hate Cedric I do think it would be interesting if he ends up surviving Sen 4 only to reappear in the Calvard arc and have a redemption arc, but we'll have to see how things will turn out.
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 04:19   Link #2669
LROlsson

I would really like to see how Falcom would be able to redeem Cedric.
From what I've seen, he seems to be easily the most hated character to some people, and not in a "love to hate" kind of way like the better antagonists.

On a completely other thing, it seems like Dengeki won't have anything new regarding Sen IV in this week's stream.
Yay for breaking the pattern this and last week? Hopefully Falcom will release the trailer on Thursday though.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 10:53   Link #2670
bones

Can anyone explain the Rean/Hamel connection to me? I thought he lived in Hamel but that seems to be incorrect.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 11:00   Link #2671
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson;6270179[B
]I would really like to see how Falcom would be able to redeem Cedric.
From what I've seen, he seems to be easily the most hated character to some people, and not in a "love to hate" kind of way like the better antagonists.

[/B]On a completely other thing, it seems like Dengeki won't have anything new regarding Sen IV in this week's stream.
Yay for breaking the pattern this and last week? Hopefully Falcom will release the trailer on Thursday though.
Which is something I find really ironic really. Before CS3 came out and information was coming out, there were a lot of people that was defending both him and Claire; coming up with reasons with what's going on, why they're on Osbourne's side, and saying that both will join Class VII's side and leave Osbourne (with the image picture of both Claire and Millium having yellow eyes, people were saying they are being controlled against their will. And with Cedric, people were saying that Osbourne did something that did that caused his behavior).

So when the comes out and the ending happen; while there're still people that's defending Claire (excluding me), I hardly see anyone trying to defend Cedric and greatly hate the guy.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 11:05   Link #2672
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Can anyone explain the Rean/Hamel connection to me? I thought he lived in Hamel but that seems to be incorrect.
There is no connection. Rean can resonate with a place's memory(like he also did in Sen 2), so some people thought it was an old memory of Rean's when it wasn't.
Old 2018-08-20, 11:13   Link #2673
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
There is no connection. Rean can resonate with a place's memory(like he also did in Sen 2), so some people thought it was an old memory of Rean's when it wasn't.
I see, thanks for clearing that up.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-21, 02:56   Link #2674
Marx-93

I would say there is still something going on with Rean and Hamel; the timelines coincide way too much and both the attacks on Rean and Hamel were supposedly ordered by the same people. But he definitely lived on Heimdallr.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-21, 06:58   Link #2675
LROlsson

Yeah, saying no connection might be a little too strong, but there is nothing that points Rean to having been there or blood related to Hamel in any way.

Also, it seems like Dummy package for Sen IV is out.

File size is over 40GB(not meaning much since Sen III was over 30, yet the actual size was closer to 40), and a connection to Playstation Network is required.
Old 2018-08-21, 23:30   Link #2676
LROlsson

Info from this weeks Famitsu.

Characters: Vincent, Edel, Emily, Teresia, Bridget, Rex, Beryl, Anton.
Mini games: Poker Blackjack, POMtto!, Horror Coaster, Vantage Masters.

Seems to be about smaller things this time.

source

Last edited by LROlsson; 2018-08-22 at 02:33.
Old 2018-08-22, 10:09   Link #2677
LROlsson

Famitsu scans
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Now it's 5 weeks until Sen IV comes out!
Old 2018-08-22, 11:22   Link #2678
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

1) Beryl has changed to a more goth look in Sen IV *lol*, and Kondo teases that we might get some revelation about one part of her mystery.

2) Gloomy clouds hanging over Bridget and Allen with the latter having developed a more aggressive personality. Thank you Kondo! *scnr*
Old 2018-08-23, 03:06   Link #2679
LROlsson

IT'S HERE!
YouTube
Old 2018-08-23, 05:18   Link #2680
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
IT'S HERE!
YouTube
So Osborne mind control Rean through bondage eh......

Joking aside, is 2:02 the golden knight or the Steel

EDIT: rewatched it again, seem like 1:52 is the steel then 2:02 is the golden knight

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria