AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your Favourite SHUFFLE! girl?
Asa 122 43.88%
Kaede 68 24.46%
Kareha 9 3.24%
Lisianthus 16 5.76%
Mayumi 8 2.88%
Nerine 30 10.79%
Primula 25 8.99%
Voters: 278. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2005-12-20, 11:10   Link #301
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Hahhahaha no wonder Kaede all of a sudden jumped like that.

Quote:
It saddened me that one Kaede's fan resort to cheating to bump her vote BUT I hope the rest would play fair. This goes to all fan club members, deal?
It saddens me that you guys are going all out on Rin and even making a club on killing him.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 11:11   Link #302
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
Hahhahaha no wonder Kaede all of a sudden jumped like that.

It saddens me that you guys are going all out on Rin and even making a club on killing him.
Sorry to break it to you, but our KKR president is now a registered AAA member, so there
Old 2005-12-20, 11:15   Link #303
Arakawa Takeshi
Christmas Eater

Send a message via AIM to Arakawa Takeshi Send a message via MSN to Arakawa Takeshi
True, true, If Rin makes Asa sad, I shall kill him personally though.
npal: Any idea who tried to cheat? >/
Arakawa Takeshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 11:18   Link #304
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakawa Takeshi
True, true, If Rin makes Asa sad, I shall kill him personally though.
npal: Any idea who tried to cheat? >/
Most likely, and unfortunately he was considered a KKK, since anyone who expresses his adoration of Kaede or posts in that spirit in the related KKK thread is automatically admitted (that's stardard policy).
Old 2005-12-20, 11:19   Link #305
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
and welcome back KiNa. I see you're still rooting for Kaede *COUGHeveafterepisode19-20COUGH*....jk.. >_>
What that supposed to mean? My heart belongs to her since the very beginning of episode 1.. and it still the same after 22 episodes >.>

Kaede..Kaede!Kaede!!KAEDE!!!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 11:23   Link #306
LilleNisse

Thanks Ojiisan.

I feel sorry for the KKK. Kaede is a great girl in Shuffle. But since this voting is about to see everybodys favorite and who has the biggest fanclub on this forum it kindof is "lame" to use this method....

Im just happy that there wasnt any cheating on the Sia votes. I wouldnt sleep well tonight then. So I can see what the KKK are in for kindof position...

Play it fair mates

And lets hope that all the future votes falls in at Sias name
LilleNisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 11:23   Link #307
BrokenWingz

Dont wave the white flag yet or it wont be fun, fighto fighto fighto!
BrokenWingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 11:24   Link #308
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

I personally blame KiNa and his Hynoptic Avatar for this debacle The 12 year old was probably push over the edge by KiNa's avatar

That said back the campaing at hand.

Ai Ai Asa

Ai Ai Asa
Asa cupcakes for everyone
Old 2005-12-20, 11:26   Link #309
MakotoFatora
Yes

Send a message via AIM to MakotoFatora
xris didn't mention the cheater's login name (for now anyway), so other people who find out who it was probably shouldn't mention it either...like he said, it's not difficult to find if you're really THAT desperate...but to leave the western justice out of it is the reasoning for not mentioning the culprit I'd imagine

Most people probably realize that this was just one isolated and possibly misguided fan anyway, and doesn't reflect on Kaede's fans as a whole...they're not all cheaters and vote-padders (they're just hyper, like KiNa ).

Hopefully nobody from any of the other "factions" will do anything stupid in retaliation....let's keep things fun.
Old 2005-12-20, 11:29   Link #310
LilleNisse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakotoFatora
Hopefully nobody from any of the other "factions" will do anything stupid in retaliation....let's keep things fun.

I give my word that the SSS will never cheat! But that might be since we aint that many

And I dont blame the Kaede fans, I blame the misslead culprit thats been exposed to sunlight!
*shivers* the horror.... the horror *shivers*
Old 2005-12-20, 11:33   Link #311
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
OK, the poll is now reopened but the number of votes have been changed. Since all the rigged votes have now been removed you will see a large drop in the numbers for Kaede, sorry to all the KKK members and Kaede fans.

The people responsible have been banned, permanently, even as a joke it wasn't acceptable to spoil the fun in such a way. I'm not sure if I should name the culprit or not, at the moment I won't but it's not difficult to find a Kaede fan who's been banned

Sorry to be the one who had to announce the poll rigging but it's not in the spirit of these forums to leave such a situation unchanged. Once I noticed the sudden jump in numbers I felt it would be unfair to leave it.

And now I declare the thread reopned May all of you continue to enjoy the thread, I suspect there will be a lot of Kaede chanting to follow and a lot of smug Asa fans out there
I was wondering why Kaede got so many votes all of the sudden. (eventhough I voted Primula) In any case, my opinion from earlier still stands.

Asa's gonna win 4 times straight.

Ps. I'm gonna take my chance on who the culprit is, perviously known as "A Disappointed Kaede Fan" ?
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 11:36   Link #312
Arakawa Takeshi
Christmas Eater

Send a message via AIM to Arakawa Takeshi Send a message via MSN to Arakawa Takeshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilleNisse
Thanks Ojiisan.

I feel sorry for the KKK. Kaede is a great girl in Shuffle. But since this voting is about to see everybodys favorite and who has the biggest fanclub on this forum it kindof is "lame" to use this method....

Im just happy that there wasnt any cheating on the Sia votes. I wouldnt sleep well tonight then. So I can see what the KKK are in for kindof position...

Play it fair mates

And lets hope that all the future votes falls in at Sias name
I just revived the AAA for fun, not to completely dominate the Shuffle series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Asa's gonna win 4 times straight.
We don't know that yet, but I love your enthusiasm :P
Old 2005-12-20, 11:38   Link #313
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakotoFatora
xris didn't mention the cheater's login name (for now anyway), so other people who find out who it was probably shouldn't mention it either...like he said, it's not difficult to find if you're really THAT desperate...but to leave the western justice out of it is the reasoning for not mentioning the culprit I'd imagine

Most people probably realize that this was just one isolated and possibly misguided fan anyway, and doesn't reflect on Kaede's fans as a whole...they're not all cheaters and vote-padders (they're just hyper, like KiNa ).

LOL

It just that I dont really see any fun if the voting thread just consist of ... post like ..I vote for Kaede .. then the next post Helllo.. I'm new here, I vote for Asa .. yadda yadda .. Its not fun to read those kind of comment

Thats why I've start to campaigned for Kaede.. since at the beginning of the last poll, kaede was trailing at 4th place .. under Sia, and Nerine even Asa .. and then Kamui and Yuiichi and soon a whole batch of posters started to make that thread a living party .. was fun to read those witty excuse on why their girl deserve votes .. ^-^

A word of advice.. the next people to try to apply the late Eddie Guerro's motto is gonna severely bombarded with spam.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2005-12-20, 11:39   Link #314
LilleNisse

Quote:
I just revived the AAA for fun, not to completely dominate the Shuffle series.
God I keep getting people to missunderstand me....
The only once who understand me call me a pervert on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
was fun to read those witty excuse on why their girl deserve votes .. ^-^
Oh... So.... You guys... Wasnt seriuse... back then..? Oh... Hehe...
Old 2005-12-20, 11:42   Link #315
Arakawa Takeshi
Christmas Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilleNisse
God I keep getting people to missunderstand me....
The only once who understand me call me a pervert on this board

Oh... So.... You guys... Wasnt seriuse... back then..? Oh... Hehe...
I'm a bit slow sometimes, explain for me then? >_O

KiNa
: We gotsa right to advertise our people, like Bush gets to be president. I hope you guys don't go overboard, and hack the forum again with the front page saying:

"VOTE FOR "..." IN THE THREAD OR I WILL HACK THIS THREAD AGAIN" blah blah blah
Old 2005-12-20, 11:44   Link #316
LilleNisse

Quote:
I'm a bit slow sometimes, explain for me then? >_O
In the good ol' days, men roamed the forrests....
But one day.... It all happen... The fire!
BIG FIRE!
And then, well... Thats about it thats were we are now
Old 2005-12-20, 11:57   Link #317
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

KiNa
: We gotsa right to advertise our people, like Bush gets to be president. I hope you guys don't go overboard, and hack the forum again with the front page saying:

"VOTE FOR "..." IN THE THREAD OR I WILL HACK THIS THREAD AGAIN" blah blah blah
Well .. of course everyone have their right to advertise their girl.. did I say we shouldnt? then whats the point of all the campaigning? It just that try not to go overboard with your campaign .. I, for example, never even suggest any character should die .. I like to tease Nerine inability to cook a whole lot range of menu for example.. or Sia's chair madness .. but I never go overboard. You guys can read them and laugh even if you are Nerine's fans or Sia's/Kikyou's fans .. you get the points... Kamui's promotion are a good examples as well.. he promoted Nerine (and quite tempting too) but I dont think Nerine gonna win ... She might able to beat Sia tho ^-^v

This thread/poll is for fun .. win or lose, if we have fun and enjoy the moment.. then this thread serves it purpose ... Of course if the girl you are promoting wins it the joy doubles.. BUT please play fair I BEG YOU.

@ lille .. LOL at your story .. KUTGW

Customary campaign line
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2005-12-20, 12:03   Link #318
MakotoFatora
Yes

Send a message via AIM to MakotoFatora
Quote:
LOL

It just that I dont really see any fun if the voting thread just consist of ... post like ..I vote for Kaede .. then the next post Helllo.. I'm new here, I vote for Asa .. yadda yadda .. Its not fun to read those kind of comment

Thats why I've start to campaigned for Kaede.. since at the beginning of the last poll, kaede was trailing at 4th place .. under Sia, and Nerine even Asa .. and then Kamui and Yuiichi and soon a whole batch of posters started to make that thread a living party .. was fun to read those witty excuse on why their girl deserve votes .. ^-^
Yeah, the last poll was really fun. Well before it got into the realm of just bizarre and mudslinging and stuff. But the first like, 1000 posts or so were great....I forget who originally said it, but whoever made the point "Vote for Asa and you can bag her mom too!", it made me laugh out loud at work back when I read it. The other reasons for voting one way or another were funny too, but I don't remember many since they were from back around August/Sept and I'm old and losing my mind.

Quote:
^^^^^^^ that's what I meant by "hyper" I swear you had a script running that tacked that on to all your posts
Old 2005-12-20, 12:04   Link #319
LilleNisse

Quote:
but I dont think Nerine gonna win ... She might able to beat Sia tho ^-^v
Maybe when hell freezes!

She actually might win over Sia since there seem to be alott more Nerine fans now then Sia fans...

Song: Bring back my Bonnie to me

short vers: "bring back, bring back, bring back the Sia fans to thiisss thread, bring back bring back, bring back the Sia fans to thiisss thread please!"
Old 2005-12-20, 12:08   Link #320
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ LOL .. script running? Its Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V from a text file ^-^v

First you open the text file containing this specific line

Then you copy this specific line ....

After that, you paste it on your post this specific line