AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-06-23, 15:49   Link #7581
Pen3

Is this xp high enough to win some gold for tier7?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Pen3; 2013-06-23 at 16:31. Reason: uploaded stats
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 16:12   Link #7582
Sumeragi
Banned

Just why is it that when I do similar matches in higher tier matches, I get at least 300 less experience?

Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 16:58   Link #7583
Gravitas Free Zone

It's been a messy few days, but I'm trying to turn it around. I didn't even really notice the stretch of wins that I had... until I reloaded the stats program.

Images
Roller coaster

Speaking of which, it tried to update itself a couple of days ago, but then the new version would crash on opening, so I rolled back to v2.0.5.5. Don't know what that was about, but the entire saais.co.za site seems to be down at the moment.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 00:49   Link #7584
Pen3

Shot E100 for 1500 then Maus for 2050. Mouse Trap ribbon.
Images
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 02:22   Link #7585
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Worst. Night. Ever. Currently 5 matches down from my rating last night. Tier 9s are especially bad.
Old 2013-06-24, 03:05   Link #7586
Blaat

Bought the T21 last night, with no crew. My American light tank crew are still in the M5 Stuart grinding the xp points for the Chaffee (15k to go) so I can't play with the T21 just yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Speaking of which, it tried to update itself a couple of days ago, but then the new version would crash on opening, so I rolled back to v2.0.5.5. Don't know what that was about, but the entire saais.co.za site seems to be down at the moment.
http://www.four-eleven.eu/ is the new main site for WOT Statistics, and the latest version works with 0.8.6.
Old 2013-06-24, 06:52   Link #7587
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Final tally is 28 wins out of 62 games. Ah fudge it, I'll just go watch anime for a while before I work on my proposal.
Old 2013-06-24, 10:27   Link #7588
Gravitas Free Zone

On the bright side, having NA lag behind in getting 8.6 means that I can poke around today to get my mods up to date and only freak out a little tomorrow (presumably), instead of quite a bit.

(Though realistically only a few of the mods I'm running require significant coding changes for 8.6; most can be used just by changing the folder names. However, going back to revisit them helps me see if there have been any updates that I missed.)
Old 2013-06-24, 10:31   Link #7589
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

In an absolutely horrid twist of fate... after the 5,000 gold event for WoWP is over, I received an email stating my beta access had been accepted.

Yeah...

!@$& YOU WARGAMING!

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 10:39   Link #7590
Gravitas Free Zone

Some days you get the bear, some days the bear has an AWM and is really good at quickscoping.

Also, because small things will annoy me,

...the logo loading not working yet? Argh. Though it'll be more problematic relying on seeing the light bulb for Sixth Sense and not hearing Miho.
Old 2013-06-24, 11:37   Link #7591
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Yes, tonight was horrid, however, some platooning with Kimi and Ghostieye made me feel better. Also THIS match, ah:

Images
Old 2013-06-24, 11:40   Link #7592
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
In an absolutely horrid twist of fate... after the 5,000 gold event for WoWP is over, I received an email stating my beta access had been accepted.

Yeah...

!@$& YOU WARGAMING!

- Tak
The reason why I registered early once the event was mentioned was due to this very issue, but right now there's the massive destruction week for 1000 gold on WoWP.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 12:00   Link #7593
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

I won't download WoWp again, it was such a painful experience... I definitely prefer WT. And free gold my **s.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 12:09   Link #7594
Tak

I registered for WoWP actually months before the 5000 gold event. It was never approved, until now. I think they are screwing with me.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-06-24, 12:16   Link #7595
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Running gold... still have a couple million credits over 1 thousand gold left... loosing credits but still runs gold anyways... lol i remember that time where i owned half of the enemy team in my sp on gold with the help of an E 75 and ended up with 8 kills.

There are only a couple ppl i might trust my main acct to such of which r es, q, maybe ute, leoxiao, prolly some others but can't remember names.
Old 2013-06-24, 12:21   Link #7596
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

I still have 1200 gold from the 5000 gold WG gave for the 200 battles, I'm just waiting a sale for the weekend to spent it (I want to buy garage slots and a tier 5 premium tank)

Bad Luck, Tak.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 13:08   Link #7597
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
I won't download WoWp again, it was such a painful experience... I definitely prefer WT. And free gold my **s.
I am going to wait until World of Warships become available.

Lets see how Russian bias work in that one

- Tak

Old 2013-06-24, 13:13   Link #7598
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Waste of time and effort which is why i never bothered. But then again you are cheap and etc. etc. that i am to lazy to say. WT was actually worth play despite it still being in beta.
Old 2013-06-24, 14:23   Link #7599
Blaat

Had an awful crap session today 45% win rate overall, only had one decent match:
Images
M5 Stuart

Replay.
Old 2013-06-24, 15:11   Link #7600
Sumeragi
Banned

WoT NA will have two clusters soon.

Quote:
New Servers Coming Online

We've seen your requests to add more servers to improve the overall quality of the game experience of World of Tanks, that's why this news is extra special to share with you. While we will be rolling out the new 8.6 Update on Tuesday, June 25, we'll be switching to a multicluster configuration and bringing online a West Coast server to compliment our existing East Coast server. This will hopefully alleviate any connection issues some of our players may have encountered, as well as preparing us for the future with World of Warplanes and other projects.

We will be able to communicate through chat regardless of the server, so platooning wouldn't be too big a problem.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks