AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2014-01-24, 12:17   Link #38521
Gx Hero
Rambler

If I ever get around writing it I do Have a Yunno Vivio story planned, well the romance is only part of it as it has more to do with VIvio on a world as an enforcer where many people especially the higher ups are you are the kaiser and you need to be the leader of the church. Bottom line is Vivio has to deal with finding out why lost logia are being stolen and returned and deal with Kaiser fanatics. The whole point of which was to deal with Vivio's desire of not wanting to be king and what people do when they see their god walking the streets not acting as they deem worthy. Yunno fits perfectly as Vivio's boyfriend since his skill set and he is part book worm.

But Like I said I will hopefully get to it.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 14:20   Link #38522
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
If I ever get around writing it I do Have a Yunno Vivio story planned, well the romance is only part of it as it has more to do with VIvio on a world as an enforcer where many people especially the higher ups are you are the kaiser and you need to be the leader of the church. Bottom line is Vivio has to deal with finding out why lost logia are being stolen and returned and deal with Kaiser fanatics. The whole point of which was to deal with Vivio's desire of not wanting to be king and what people do when they see their god walking the streets not acting as they deem worthy. Yunno fits perfectly as Vivio's boyfriend since his skill set and he is part book worm.

But Like I said I will hopefully get to it.
lol, then Vivio is more like Saber than I thought. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 14:42   Link #38523
Gx Hero
Rambler

Well I don't want to make a fanfiction that is all Romance. We have plenty of romance stories, but at the same time it won't be negated and it will be obvious. I also hope to put a little Zaffira Cinque in there as well but I'll have to wait and see how the story goes before I promise that.

Old 2014-01-25, 16:58   Link #38524
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
>.>

<.<

Must post here as well.

Spoiler for Leave of Absence: Prologue:
Old 2014-01-25, 17:05   Link #38525
Gx Hero
Rambler

why not post it on your fanficiton account as well. sooner or later this will be lost in the many pages of this forum

Old 2014-01-25, 17:22   Link #38526
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
I've actually done so as perhaps of half an hour ago. I've also re-uploaded the original draft of Medieval Belka.
Old_Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 11:19   Link #38527
Van Silverlight

Does anybody here think that Yuuno power work in similar way with accelerator?
Van Silverlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 11:24   Link #38528
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

None whatsoever.
Old 2014-01-27, 11:28   Link #38529
Ickarium

Yeah, not really. He still creates shields. Awesome shields that can block a full-powered Vita Catridge Strike, but shields. Accelerator's powers work by literally reversing any sort of vector. As far as Accelerator's abilities are shown, any amount of energy is reversed, as long as it's energy with a vector. The only thing we've seen to bypass it that's 'energy' is certain magical effects that really don't have a vector, and just work. Like I think the Cinderella girl.

Really, Accelerator is broken-powerful, Yuuno is strong but I doubt he could say block the Arc'en'ciel blast. Accelerator could.
Old 2014-01-27, 11:37   Link #38530
Van Silverlight

I mean he already have his calculating skill,his smart head,his skill with barrier and defensive stuff,and the basic in controlling magic.If he just use those skill,he can block a magical attack(for an example,divine buster)and change it course/vector from hitting him,not reflecting like Accelerator but almost similar.He also can use his barrier to block and trap the magical attack and break the bond of the magical particle in it causing the attack to cancel itself(sorry,i don't know the proper word to use here)
Old 2014-01-27, 11:38   Link #38531
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Silverlight View Post
If he just use those skill,he can block a magical attack(for an example,divine buster)and change it course/vector from hitting him,not reflecting like Accelerator but almost similar.
Not seeing it. At all.

Seriously.
Old 2014-01-27, 11:46   Link #38532
Van Silverlight

right..I give up.But that kind of power for Yuuno is still possible right?
Old 2014-01-27, 11:54   Link #38533
Ickarium

I could see him developing a similar thing. Not to the extent of Accelerator's though. There's no absolute forces in Nanoha. Even the Seeds and such are measurable. But some sort of spell shield that reverses the impact of magic to a degree, a 'mirror shield' with some loss (Nanoha magic is very firmly in the science camp at times, funnily enough) sure. Depending on details.

Last edited by Ickarium; 2014-01-27 at 12:10.
Ickarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 12:01   Link #38534
Van Silverlight

Hell,if that really,yuuno will be the strongest mage.Anyway can you guys think any way/anyhow to make yuuno personality like Accelerator?
Old 2014-01-27, 12:14   Link #38535
Ickarium

I don't think so. Remember, barriers/shields, not fields. In the Nanoha-verse, they actually follow rules. Fields are omnidirectional and simply reduce damage. Shields are the ones that outright block it and depends on the strength of the user. I don't think fields could work like that. Also, in Nanoha, there's no Ultimate Ability again. It's all based on power comparison, rather than an I-Win button.

As for Yuuno becoming similar to Accelerator, I wouldn't. Yuuno's a good guy. Smart. And not as passive as some of the more vociferous NanoFate shippers like to paint him as - remember, it was him who encouraged Nanoha to help Fate when she was staring helplessly at the screen in the first series.

Accelerator is a mass murderer. Yes, he wanted 'repentance' but he murdered NEARLY TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE. There are some things you simply don't get to blow off as a mistake. That's one of them.

Yuuno become Acclerator? No way in heck.

Last edited by Ickarium; 2014-01-27 at 12:22. Reason: Fixed terminology issue I made a mistake on. :)
Ickarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 12:37   Link #38536
Van Silverlight

maybe it possible by creating a tragic past for Yuuno(for an example,yuuno 6 years old,arrive at his home after school only to find his family corpes,all burnt so throughly that he hardly recognize.After 3 years of searching for the culprit,he found the one who responsible is TSAB,making him a person with pure hatred)By the way,i think the reason why accelerator want to be the strongest is because to avoid himself from hurting people.Maybe he can' think another way anymore to achieve his goal.
Old 2014-01-27, 12:39   Link #38537
Ickarium

Don't see the need for it myself. Then again, I find that sort of character remarkably boring. Same reason I think the Iron Age of comics is kinda blah. Granted in that case they literally took the veneer of Watchmen and ignored its actual thematic elements, but hey.
Old 2014-01-27, 12:41   Link #38538
Van Silverlight

Iron Age of comics?
Old 2014-01-27, 12:46   Link #38539
Ickarium

Era of comics in the 1990s. Kicked off by Watchmen, among others.

They took the veneer (death, gritty heroes who kill, more 'realistic' costumes with leather and armor) and ignored the thematics of it. Thus came 'heroes' like Stryfe, Bloodshot, Deathmate (actual names). Lots of death, murder, rape, and calling it realistic.

Got to a point where Alan Moore basically said he wished he never wrote Watchmen.
Old 2014-01-27, 13:07   Link #38540
Van Silverlight

whoa,that sounds ugly.I don't plan of making yuuno like that.I just want to make him felt guilty between his family vengence or hurting his friend(nanoha and the others will certainly try to stop him)How about this (After a creating a new system for the infinity library,yuuno decide to quit his job as the head chief of the library,to find the reason why his family was killed and might as well,prevent himself form hurting his friend)

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha