AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-01, 16:57   Link #1981
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
The staff was present for this comiket and they apologized as they couldnt have their project done for this c81. They were selling only the volume 5 and the last one of higurashi.
That's great to think they are planning to do another one, thank you for the info!
Old 2012-01-14, 08:50   Link #1982
oompa loompa

Anyone know what the name of the soundtrack for

Spoiler for twilight of the golden witch :

is? Simply too lazy to search for it

Last edited by oompa loompa; 2012-01-14 at 09:57.
Old 2012-01-18, 02:47   Link #1983
Snow_Storm
Welcome to primetime!

So...who wanna hear me utterly ruin "World End Solo" on the violin?

I need to improve this...badly.

Old 2012-01-22, 06:35   Link #1984
Marogareh

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompa loompa View Post
Anyone know what the name of the soundtrack for

Spoiler for twilight of the golden witch :

is? Simply too lazy to search for it
I can't remember exactly, but do you mean The Girls' Witch Hunt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uy6rfyZwnU
Old 2012-01-23, 08:28   Link #1985
oompa loompa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marogareh View Post
I can't remember exactly, but do you mean The Girls' Witch Hunt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uy6rfyZwnU
YES! thats the one
Old 2012-01-23, 18:25   Link #1986
Ouverture
Golden Fighter

Does anyone know where I can found this? (The CD, not the download)
Old 2012-01-24, 14:17   Link #1987
Bluemail
Zero of the roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouverture View Post

I also want to know this. And a place to buy some other Umineko CDs too. I'd especially like the Limited Edition xwerk by xaki. Finding the Music box releases from Circletempo and zts would be amazing as well, for example. So, does anyone know a place where people from Europe can get these?
Old 2012-01-24, 14:23   Link #1988
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I'm afraid you will have to go through proxies: the vast majority of the music CD for Umineko are considered as doujin made. And to my knowledge, there isn't any site doing that for CD that ships internationally.
Old 2012-01-24, 19:12   Link #1989
xBTAx

Quote:
I'm afraid you will have to go through proxies: the vast majority of the music CD for Umineko are considered as doujin made. And to my knowledge, there isn't any site doing that for CD that ships internationally.
Yeah, you're going to have to either order them at a site like Toranoana through a proxy (which I did for the C81 releases), or use a proxy to buy them off Yahoo Japan (which I've done for xwerk and a musicbox or two).

And... there's going to be a large price increase if you do the latter, even before the proxy. Though it's not that bad when you consider how many songs are on xwerk for the price it was sold at...
Old 2012-01-25, 23:15   Link #1990
Snow_Storm
Welcome to primetime!

Guess I post this since it's music related.

Old 2012-01-26, 12:57   Link #1991
Megabyte117

I'll leave this here
Old 2012-01-29, 17:18   Link #1992
ClannadDango
A novice to anime

What is the name of the BGM at the end of the Witch's Tea Party in EP7 as Bern uses the Red Truth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9IO-tX4gFM
Old 2012-01-29, 17:20   Link #1993
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Great, another of that kind of videos...
Anyway, the track is "liberatedliberator" by zts, the "zts track" of Episode 6.
Old 2012-01-30, 21:22   Link #1994
~Ayane~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouverture View Post

But what is this? I can't find anything with that cover on neither Toranoana nor Melonbooks and I even browsed yahoo auctions and still nothing
Old 2012-01-31, 00:32   Link #1995
Kealym

So, sorry if this is an old question, but I've finally decided to take a real look at the teardrop and Diabolic Theater albums, mostly because I found a decent translation of Erika's song ('Trickster'?), and it's insanely, stupidly catchy.

Thing is, I can't ... actually ... find any information about these albums. Are they more character songs, like Jessica's Dokkyun Heart (I ask because Erika, Dlanor, Kyrie, and Shkanon seem to have songs as far as I can tell, though no complete translation seems to exist). Who's singing? I like to have my music file information accurate, for the sake of my library as a whole, but in romaji, or translated, so I can actually remember what things are called.

Help?
Old 2012-02-02, 16:55   Link #1996
Kealym

...anyone?

Old 2012-02-24, 08:34   Link #1997
KanonTheFurniture
Witch's Golden Breaker

Assuming this is the right place to ask, but for a long time I have been dying to know an accurate translation of the lyrics to this fanmade vocal version of Alive:

People in the comments have tried guessing as to the lyrics by ear and context (here is what they came up with), and I can guess as to the meaning of parts of the song based on what Japanese I do know, and the context (knowing the characters and scene the song represents makes the theme obvious), but I'd really like to know it in full. Is anyone willing to take a crack at this?
Old 2012-03-11, 06:59   Link #1998
Shiny_skydragon
Witch of Reflections

I thought this was cool...

A while back, I posted some short translations of most of the songs from the Esper Gakuen (also called Espagakuen, but I'm starting to think that it should be romanized this way...) albums Diabolic and Teardrop Theater. I even tried my hand at finishing Dlanor's song by using lyrics I found on NicoNico.

Well, I was searching around the internet a while back and, through some miracle, stumbled across iojjj's blog. She made a rather interesting post, even though it's several months old...here's my attempt at a translation (but I did this rather late at night)

-----

Spoiler for Size (This was taking up too much space):

-----

Here's a link to the original post. - link

She posted the official kanji lyrics for:

birdcage {torikago}
DEUS EX MACHINA
The Puzzle of the Gap between Malice and Love {akui to ai no sukima no PAZURU}
Crescent CLOSE GAME (mikatsuki KUROSU GEIMU)
TRICKSTER

But any spoken parts are not included, primarily the middle of birdcage...still awesome

So, I'm going to redo my Deus ex Machina video (I had already realized my translation/romanization had about a billion mistakes anyway) and work on the others, but for now, here are the corrected lyrics/translation/etc. link (my "blog" of sorts that I never use and might not wind up working out)

I'll try posting the other lyrics/etc on my "blog" as well as I get to them to see if it works out.

I was dying to keep this to myself until I tried to finish all of these, but it might take me a while and I was worried someone else might wind up "discovering it first." And I'm really not that experienced yet, so I guess I don't have the right to be greedy. Enjoy.

Hope this isn't old news. If it is...my bad. But nobody has done anything with iojjj's "gift" yet and I can't imagine why not!

Last edited by Shiny_skydragon; 2012-06-06 at 04:57. Reason: Text took up too much space, relocated my blog.
Old 2012-07-02, 06:01   Link #1999
Shiny_skydragon
Witch of Reflections

I feel bad posting twice in a row, but there's nowhere else appropriate for me to post this...and it's been several months...

Okay, I've been distracted from my Teardrop/Diabolic Theater quest by Nekomaneki Kagekidan's Rokkenjima Yakkai album (Primarily because there was a Lion and Will song and a Clair song. What. I'm on a EP7 binge.)

I've pretty much translated all the songs - that's a lot of videos, so I'll just link to the playlist. But be careful - there's a surprisingly large amount of bad spoilers in this album (Like, EP8 bad).http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC39B740F597EC069

I still have to put up Beato and Battler's songs - I'm done with the translations, but I've had some trouble with the videos for them...then I realized it was July, so I'm aiming for the 15th ihihi~ I'll add them here then.

Here are the translations in text form:

Spoiler for space:
Oh, and while I'm at it, I translated B-May's fancover of Sneered the Color Blue. Beware of annotation rape. I didn't think it was possible to put so many references in a song and I may have overthought some of them, so you may want to turn off annotations the first time through. Or pause every two seconds. It's up to you.
Spoiler for EP5 and EP5 only - despite what I first thought, this was written right after EP5 came out...:

...geez. I don't post often, but when I do, my posts are ginormous. Sorry. Please leave any suggestions on my translations in the comments of the corresponding video.
Old 2012-10-05, 03:45   Link #2000
MainCharacter
All Evils of the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by MainCharacter View Post
Sorry if this has been said or not, but does anyone know if Motion Graphic 9 is coming out this Comiket. I was expecting it at the summer one, but it's been a year since EP8 was released now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonozakiUshiromiya View Post
Nope. Not even a preview has come out, and they usually release one before the full release. I've been looking, but it doesn't look like they'll even be working on it. It's a shame because I figured it would be released today, but since it's not, it's doubtful that they'll ever do it. I'm holding out a little hope for next summer's Comiket in 2012, but any later than that without any new infomation is clear proof that they quit. I do wish that that somebody related to the project would post some sort of news about its status. Then we could put the wondering to rest.
Quote:
The staff was present for this comiket and they apologized as they couldnt have their project done for this c81. They were selling only the volume 5 and the last one of higurashi.
Well, Summer 2012 Comiket came and went without a release either, and there doesn't seem to be any word on it coming out for the Winter 2012 one. That Comiket will make it two years since Episode 8 was released. I'm guessing we might as well consider it scrapped. A huge shame, since it feels so incomplete to have it go all the way to Episode 7 then stop. I wonder what happened, did they ever say?
Closed Thread