AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-24, 07:19   Link #901
Wigwams

anyone knows where i can farm emeralds? i need em for hannah's quest. i got the other gems, but 0 emeralds and im on 2nd play chap 8.
Old 2012-03-24, 09:25   Link #902
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

027 Emerald Treasure Static Kankuri, Freki
http://kamidori.seiha.org/index.php?title=Materials
If you finished all the money scamming quests from the gold scammer barkeeper you get something which produces emeralds in your yard.

Right click to check terrain .

//

Reflect+Flightly Guardian+2x Cover = boss kills itself when no one in your party can even lay their hands onto it.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-24 at 10:22.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 12:02   Link #903
tlm10516

Just curious where do i get the gladiators ring?

oh and can i go through the lvl 90 dungeons more than once?

Last edited by tlm10516; 2012-03-24 at 12:45.
tlm10516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 16:01   Link #904
Ray
Garnet

That Phinilly fight..

Try #1: Completely annihilated by the fakes.

Try #2: Sent Yeula all the way across the path, the last Phinilly to attack her died. She ended up being the real one, too. But I didn't get any Fairy Wings.

Try #3: Killed a few fakes before killing the real one.

I hope there're more fights as difficult as this. :>
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 16:34   Link #905
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
That Phinilly fight..

Try #2: Sent Yeula all the way across the path, the last Phinilly to attack her died. She ended up being the real one, too. But I didn't get any Fairy Wings.

lol thats childs play compared to maps like valkyrie falls and advent bay
Old 2012-03-24, 16:44   Link #906
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I purposely stacked Guardians and killed all the fake ones. They do not respawn and aggressively attack.
Old 2012-03-24, 16:46   Link #907
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Is Roka intended to be a clone unit on the playthrough after you completed the quest chain or does she turn to "normal" after you played the shipwreck again?

I will attempt Phinilly at another time as completing that quest has no priority in my story run at the moment. Though it was quite funny and disturbing how you can have a game over in the first reaper battle. Wil level 60+ versus Reaper: Reaper attacks and death effect procs. Mahou: Dang it!
On play 3, I don't even bother to clear most of the maps. Have seen them before and just grab the chests on my way (you can never have enough Full Mil's )
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 17:02   Link #908
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Is Roka intended to be a clone unit on the playthrough after you completed the quest chain or does she turn to "normal" after you played the shipwreck again?

I will attempt Phinilly at another time as completing that quest has no priority in my story run at the moment. Though it was quite funny and disturbing how you can have a game over in the first reaper battle. Wil level 60+ versus Reaper: Reaper attacks and death effect procs. Mahou: Dang it!
On play 3, I don't even bother to clear most of the maps. Have seen them before and just grab the chests on my way (you can never have enough Full Mil's )
You should make sure you get all the mission objectives complete. Some of the rewards are unique to routes like Atropos Gem or Chronos Gem, and you need them for crafting ultimate weapons.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 20:26   Link #909
Wigwams

does save-load-kill change the drops? im trying to get emeralds and those static konkuri are rare spawn. and the emeralds are rare drops... so its kinda hard.
Old 2012-03-24, 20:27   Link #910
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
does save-load-kill change the drops? im trying to get emeralds and those static konkuri are rare spawn. and the emeralds are rare drops... so its kinda hard.
Only if you skip a turn.
Old 2012-03-24, 20:37   Link #911
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Only if you skip a turn.
ahhh. so every time i skip turn the drop will change? or every turn has its own drop?
like currently in turn 5, if i keep loading turn 5 and go to turn 6. will turn 6 drop change each time? or i need to go to 7+ if 6 is no good too?
Old 2012-03-24, 20:45   Link #912
Xacual

At the start of a turn, with the player going first, drops and rolls for combat and everything are determined. So if you're farming for a certain drop you want to save before ending turn then kill it on your next turn. If the thing doesn't drop what you want, you reload your save and end turn and kill it again on the next turn. If you want to get certain artifacts from the level 90 dungeons you'll probably want to do this. Bahamut and the Lamia have only one spawn from those dungeons and it's kind of annoying to get to them to farm a rare drop.

Really though the best thing for emeralds is the statue for giving Tian a million. If you're in a NG+, 1 million should not be hard to make anymore. I'm still annoyed that money caps just short of 10 million.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-24, 21:18   Link #913
Wigwams

zomg my first emerald!

i only got 700k atm, though i do have a boatload of unused mats.

anyway i read from that site:
http://kamidori.seiha.org/index.php?title=Quests

you require a total of 1.6m i think? and it says its bugged and you need double that? like 1m given, but also need 1m on hand?
Old 2012-03-24, 21:20   Link #914
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
That Phinilly fight..

the reall one have 6 more hp than the fake left click check their hp before fight
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 21:24   Link #915
Xacual

Quote:
zomg my first emerald!

you require a total of 1.6m i think? and it says its bugged and you need double that? like 1m given, but also need 1m on hand?
Yeah you need to give him 1million and also have 1million on hand when the final bit of the quest comes up. It only costs the first million though of course.

If you have a lot of unused mats though, you're not doing yourself any favors. You should be making about 50-100k for every day you spend away from your shop. So if you leave for a week you should expect your entire shop to be sold and you to make 400-500k in profit. As long as the mats aren't to be used on quests anyway. Ninja blades, angel bows, watcher claws, etc. There is a ton of weapons you can make that will sell for a lot and have pretty easy to farm mats.

Old 2012-03-24, 21:25   Link #916
doujin

Quote:
zomg my first emerald!

hmm try to get hana quest to unlock her salves as items for sale then buy a bunch of those those sell for more than their original cost in ur own store then further boost it with all price + decoration or go farm goblin at sin gate they drop scale shield and goblin axe worth quite a lots raqmune can farm them easy
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 21:44   Link #917
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

If you do not want to abuse the above trick, just keep playing. You can use your single get out of debt free card for that last $1mil investment from the barkeep (simply use up all your money, accept his quest and go into debt of -1mil, skip a day and debt will be gone).

A lot of high level weapons sell for a ton of money. I rmb Leguna's magic gloves sell for a lot and they are made out of mats that I have a stockpile of.

Goble farming is good if you need the xp. Otherwise senko displace farming will most likely be less time consuming.

//
Emelita's personal quest is sooooo much harder compared to Yuela's and Serawi's..... burning through so many mana pots and barely 1/2 way done.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-24 at 22:36.
Old 2012-03-25, 03:41   Link #918
Tiberium Wolf

How do I lvl up chars in lvl 48-52 ?

Right now Will, Yuela, emelita, the reaper, the maid with the vacum and the one with the fan are lvl 60+. I simply can't lvl up the others since all mobs give so little xp. I beat the deadbeat boss so no more xp from him since he's not there anymore. The other 5 mobs the xp is lousy already.

At lvl 60 Yuela with that amazon cloth fully upgraded with a Reyshia sword do less dmg than the maid with the fan. WTF? I can't dps with her most of the time. Same for the reaper... only usefull thing is to tank against darkess units. Can't dps at all.

Still ny main concern is to lvl up some other chars... but I don't see where.
Old 2012-03-25, 03:47   Link #919
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
How do I lvl up chars in lvl 48-52 ?

Right now Will, Yuela, emelita, the reaper, the maid with the vacum and the one with the fan are lvl 60+. I simply can't lvl up the others since all mobs give so little xp. I beat the deadbeat boss so no more xp from him since he's not there anymore. The other 5 mobs the xp is lousy already.

At lvl 60 Yuela with that amazon cloth fully upgraded with a Reyshia sword do less dmg than the maid with the fan. WTF? I can't dps with her most of the time. Same for the reaper... only usefull thing is to tank against darkess units. Can't dps at all.

Still ny main concern is to lvl up some other chars... but I don't see where.
If I remember correctly, a new dungeon will open up with enemies around lv. 60 later on. I think it's around chapter 2 or 3, but I think the map is Mercy Light Valley. I say just follow the story line until Runic Forest Ruins becomes available and search for the Fairy Candlestick which is in a treasure box since you need it to unlock Mercy Light Valley.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 03:48   Link #920
Xacual

What skills is Yuela running? By the end of the game and into NG+, skills are a huge part of your damage. If you're using a bad combination, that would probably explain your issues.

Also if you have characters in the 60s you should have access to Sin Gate in Yuidora mine. Use that to level. You can get everyone up to 55+ off the gargoyles/goblins there.

Ragsmuena loses a lot of her value in NG+, since most of the monsters start becoming immune to death proc. She's not as bad as Suina though. Suina really got trashed in NG+. Actually most of the early characters you get like Suina, Aht, Uya, Melodiana, Crayl are really useless in NG+.

Tags
eushully