AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-05, 00:28   Link #3581
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimeus View Post
i know its irrelavent but i got to put this somewhere on the internet or ill die(probably)

ok a character i made is a level 6 made by using misaka's dna heavily modified be the dna of the other level fives (maybe toumas too) his power is umbrakinesis (shadow manipulation) which has characterisstics that are defined by what he(my character) decides. they can become solid and therefore be able to expand the shadows. light does not affect his shadows and is at full power at night(night is actually the earths shadow). anything in his shadow is under his complete control down to the molecular level. he can even make a small sun in his shadows and make a black hole using one of his shadows. if he puts people(even gabriel) in his shadow he gains their ability, though the stronger they are the harder it is to do this. he hates aleistor and long story short has saved touma, is with full tuning and the un named #6 level five and one magician who is labelled a sorceress. since his dna was based off of misaka he only feels close to her and wants to make her ideal world a reality. i am thinking about having him aborb aleistor after an epic fight and have fights with some of the level fives since he feels obligated to tell them about himself. he has the ability to give level zero's powea LEvel 6rs but not level them up, this makes him become in charge of skill out and he does that before taking aleistor. he despises god and believes that though god exists he does not do his job and if given the chance would take down god himself.
ugh that was a mouth full. tell me what you think i love u guys for posting all this time i went through like 100 pages of your stuff already and loved every minute of it, please be kind and not just bash me. o and really wish that Kamachi Kazuma would read this and tell me what he thinks but that will never happen. you guys are awesome for all your posts thanks again

o and of being the nerd i am i even have themes to go with some of these moments and after he takes aleistor he leads acadamy city in a large scale war against the magical world and he takes on their stongest god-like being
Wrong thread. You're looking for the fanfiction thread. This is the image thread.

There are some issues with that plotline. The main character sounds like a potential Gary Stu (male Mary Sue), which is often the main issue when trying to make a Level 6 character. There's another user in the fanfic thread who's trying to make a story with a Level 6 main character as well. Absorbing multiple abilities just makes him even more broken.

My main points:

1. Grammar. Spelling. Punctuation. Paragraph spacing. All of these are important. It was pretty hard reading the summary in the first place.

2. You CANNOT just simply throw in the DNA of all powerful characters in there for your convenience. The main reason the Radio Noise project failed was precisely because it was impossible to create a Level 5 by using the DNA of one.

It's not mentioned in the anime, but there was an experiment called the May Project of Darkness which tried to copy Accelerator's powers. It failed, and it has been stated that the abilities of Academy City's #1 and #2 cannot be replicated. They can produce inferior imitations like Saiai's Offense Armor which uses nitrogen as a means of defending, but using the DNA of a Level 5 will definitely not produce another Level 5, much less a Level 6.

In the first place, a Level 6 is defined as a person whose power reaches to the level of "god". It's impossible to reproduce one just by combining DNA of random people together, and I'm pretty sure biology doesn't work that way.

3. Shadow manipulation? You can do that with magic, that's for sure (like Oriana's shadow sword shorthand), but with science that's a bit too unrealistic.

4. I can't tell what the sentence "he has the ability to give level zero's powea LEvel 6rs but not level them up, this makes him become in charge of skill out and he does that before taking aleistor." means. So he has an ability to give Level 0's powers but not give them a level? However, Level 0's DO have abilities in the first place, it's just that either they're too weak to detect or they're passive. Making him a leader of Skill-Out makes no sense - if he's a Level 6, then the Skill-Out people will probably despise him no matter what his intentions are, since he is the embodiment of everything that they hate.
Old 2011-02-05, 01:16   Link #3582
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

(You know, some of them aren't even from his harem- I mean, what would Tsuchimikado do if he saw his sister there ?)
Likely shoot Touma in the head
Old 2011-02-05, 08:48   Link #3583
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Old 2011-02-05, 13:17   Link #3584
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Another Accel dump since I'm awesome.

Spoiler for Kid Touma and Accel again:

Spoiler for I'd ship that:

Spoiler for Obligatory Yaoi pic (NSFW):

Spoiler for Misc:

Spoiler for Comic:

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-02-05, 13:32   Link #3585
AmyElizzabeth
Moo

Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Old 2011-02-05, 19:07   Link #3586
Phibrizzo
Honos628

And this is specially with love for Greed.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-02-05, 20:01   Link #3587
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Yuriko attack!

Spoiler for moe~:
Old 2011-02-05, 21:08   Link #3588
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Spoiler for Comic:
Would love to know what they are saying here.
Old 2011-02-05, 22:30   Link #3589
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post

And this is specially with love for Greed.

Spoiler:

That doesn't make her stronger than Touma, much less Tsuchimikado. Again, Touma has never been serious when he has fought her.
Old 2011-02-05, 22:47   Link #3590
Miraluka
Banned

My not so innocent mind has been corrupted by this thread....
Old 2011-02-06, 00:31   Link #3591
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
That doesn't make her stronger than Touma, much less Tsuchimikado. Again, Touma has never been serious when he has fought her.
Yeah right greed keep that idea in mind, it would let u sleep.
Old 2011-02-06, 04:07   Link #3592
Zakoo

Does somebody have a LO gif turning but withouht light ?
Old 2011-02-06, 07:48   Link #3593
Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
[SPOILER="Nosebleed"]

Spoiler for Magical Girl Misaka:
Thank God its not Kyubei who is her magical pet.
Old 2011-02-06, 13:13   Link #3594
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Kyuubey with Accelerator's face on it would ruin the experience, since the reason Kyuubey is so damn creepy in the first place is because its innocent-looking face never changes.
Old 2011-02-06, 14:33   Link #3595
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Kyuubey with Accelerator's face on it would ruin the experience, since the reason Kyuubey is so damn creepy in the first place is because its innocent-looking face never changes.
What about an child-like smile Acceleartor from vol. 22?
Old 2011-02-06, 18:15   Link #3596
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
What about an child-like smile Acceleartor from vol. 22?
In a sense, do we all know how Accelerator looked like in actual imagery (apart from the novel illustration which shows him flying off in his "White Angel" form, still that has his eyes obscured) when he does? I'm thinking in that look he no longer sports his shrunk pupils, they will be drawn larger and that he doesn't frown as much anymore thus making him a total bishounen at that point.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-02-06, 18:47   Link #3597
PzIVf3

The episode 17 gives me satisfaction than any episode i wish there's more clone pics of her.
Old 2011-02-06, 19:27   Link #3598
勝利は単純な魂の中に

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Spoiler for Comic:

Would love to know what they are saying here.
Yet another LOxAccelerator comic huh? I guess it never gets old...

Spoiler for translation:
Old 2011-02-06, 21:06   Link #3599
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Yuriko attack!

Spoiler for moe~:
... Frak.

Accelerator, regardless of gender, is not supposed to be moe...

I can never see Accelerator in the same light again *headdesk*.

*goes on a rant that ends in a skyward scream of how my image of what Accelerator should be like is ruined forever*

(disclaimer - I'm not really that seriously peeved, though it DID give me quite a impact >.> )
Old 2011-02-06, 21:30   Link #3600
AmyElizzabeth
Moo

Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Closed Thread

Tags
images