AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-08-05, 01:15   Link #2021
B214

I doubt he'll turn evil. I mean that would just ruin his character. Maybe he'll struggle with it for a while before someone talk some sense into him. Actually i think this could be use as a story arc material.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-05, 01:40   Link #2022
Waxman

You mean that something will happen to the kids and All Might only choice will be to be AFO to give him a kirk? I don't know...
Then again the Doctor that helped create the Noumus is out there somewhere, but the author won't do something like having AM kidnaped and turned into a monstrous version of the her he once was.
... Right?
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-05, 01:58   Link #2023
B214

All Might has the option of taking equipment from Hatsume too.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-05, 02:11   Link #2024
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
How high are the chances that he will be used as damsel in distress?
Or: that he turns evil due to hunger for power?
I think the author is setting him up to be killed by Shigaraki.I honestly don't think he's going to last.All Might did say at one point that he's not going to see Deku finish his growth,from that I infer that his health conditions are atrocious to the point where he doesn't have much time left.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-05, 04:18   Link #2025
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
You mean that something will happen to the kids and All Might only choice will be to be AFO to give him a kirk? I don't know...
that actually sounds like something that could happen,
think about this situation:
a new enemy shows up -> kidnaps shigaraki and deku,
AM breaks AFO out of the prison because they are the only ones who can do something (and the kidnapper wants both of them)
so AFO sees himself forced to give AM a weaker but similar power than OFA so that he isnt totally useless,
and than they fight

i would say this is a story arc fitting for the end of both of them and setting up the kids for a much much bigger world in which people on AMs lvl exist

but my question was more for AMs own personality, until now he gained OFA, mastered it and tried to be the symbol of peace in order to stabilize the world,
now he lost his powers and is simply a light that is falling apart,
the thing is, the majority of people want to be something, and AMs current self is as far from his powered-self as possible,
so he turns evil in order to his powers back

at least it would show "You either die as a Hero or live until you turn into a Monster yourself" perfectly

@B214
aahh, true, i didnt think about it
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-05, 07:47   Link #2026
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Am I the only one that hopes Midoriya gets a haircut soon? lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-05, 08:53   Link #2027
LevelSeven

^if he gets one i want him to be a baldy...
1. it would be a different hairstyle than the usual spiky or "long and thin" versions which bakugou and todo already have
2. it would be a reference to OPM
3. it would be awesome seeing a bald-kid fighting
4. if deku reaches 100% and becomes a buff dude he will be a more muscular version of saitama
5. it will be a lot easier to animate his head
6. Aang from legend of the avatar also has no hair and it looks good...

i could go on and on but it seems being bald has a lot more advantages than people give it credit to
Old 2016-08-05, 09:38   Link #2028
Sixth
Hu Tao

I want him to be badly or the same haircut as the new guy in the latest chapter.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-05, 11:52   Link #2029
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
I want him to be badly or the same haircut as the new guy in the latest chapter.
yup, the less hair the better
Old 2016-08-05, 16:50   Link #2030
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

In any case, he needs a hair cut to make himself look badass, that sad haircut won't put fear into the enemies, lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 03:40   Link #2031
marvelB

Break's over, so it's spoiler time:

Spoiler for 103:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 04:14   Link #2032
Waxman

Thanks for the spoiler, for a moment i thought that the author would introduce his own Harley Quinn (i just saw Suicide Squad) but it seems it's not like that but i don't know if thats good or bad.
Anyways. Personally i think that instead of another powerhouse Deku may need someone as a rearward to support him.
So leaving shipping aside, in my opinion Deku should team up with someone who can attack from a distance like Jirou (maybe Aoyama but i dislike his sparkly self) or someone flexible like Tuyu-chan or maybe Cellophane.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 04:58   Link #2033
LevelSeven

thanks for the spoiler, and my guesses for 103:
Spoiler for guesses:
Old 2016-08-18, 08:29   Link #2034
Sixth
Hu Tao

Typical main character luck. Always at the odd.

Now that they have everyone as their enemy, but Eraser was right about one thing, just because enemy knows your ability doesn't mean you are going to be instant lose. Experience and the ability to adapt are the key of survival.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 10:35   Link #2035
Twi

Should've saw that coming. How much you want to bet that one who shook their hands tagged them with his Quirk?
Old 2016-08-18, 12:21   Link #2036
LevelSeven

chapter is out:

spoilers basically said anything and i posted most of my opinion, but after seeing the hand-shaking-kid im sure that im right about his quirk, it can target people, not that it was shown, but the way all of it got presented + the energy around the ball which was thrown by that guy gives of the vipe that it is in fact a homing-ability

well, future chapters will show it,

PS: i will change my opinion about this hyped superpowerful guy, i think the only reason why he didnt go to UA was because he knew of the hardships they would face and he, despite having enough talent to be a top hero, wanted to go the easier route,
it isnt wrong at all, only that i think either deku or bakugou (i hope bakugou) will show him that it simply isnt the same,
mostlikely if it is deku it will be a thing of "have no talent but work incredible hard to become as good as others why cant you do the same?" and after losing to him he will revise his opinion because hard work early on even allowed a talentless person to defeat him,
if it is bakugou than it would be "see the difference between mine and your strength, you going the easy route will only let you be inferior to me everytime" which will be a "rivality" for the hyped-boy,

imo it would be nice to see bakugou doing it because until now he didnt have any hyped enemy who went against him at 100%, it was always prevented, so a fight where he defeats the hyped enemy (i dont think it will happen in this battle but later) would really show his powerlvl instead of only mentioning it....
Old 2016-08-18, 15:21   Link #2037
marvelB

Yeah, I also wouldn't be surprised if the handshaking was a setup for a quirk. Anyways, the UA kids sure have their work cut out for them, what with being targeted by over 1500 rivals, lol. Maybe Deku should just aim at some kid's stomach and throw 3 balls at once if he wants to pass this exercise, heh.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 16:04   Link #2038
LevelSeven

^unfortunatly he needs to hit 3 different places but than it doesnt even matter since the one who makes the last hit gets the point and everyone requires 2 points, that means in the optimal scenario you need only to throw 2 balls

but it is kind of awesome to see how much competition the top heroes have, 20 vs 1520, it is a fight of 1 vs 76 <_<
Old 2016-08-18, 17:01   Link #2039
ranchan13

I expected that of Baku and Todo
They both like to stand out

I expected the rest to stick together as well, because Deku Logic.

So, doesn't this test kinda make Invisible Girl's strength useless?
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 17:39   Link #2040
Random14

Wow, this is going to be one epic battle. Nice to see another teacher, especially combined with all of Aizawa's flat rejections to her jokes. I expect those hand shakes are part of his quirk. Bakugo's got attitude, but he's also quite perceptive sometimes. The guy from last chapter seems honestly that enthusiastic, the handshake guy seems more... underhanded.

Typical of Bakugo and Todoroki to go off on their own, but with their quirks they can probably literally take on dozens. I hope the UA team can hold their own, especially after all of their training. Deku developed a new battle style just in time, considering the numbers against them (and being first years too). More of Aizawa's tough love, but all his points are logical- high profile heroes have well-known quirks and they really might have to face these odds someday.

I'm kind of hoping this will be like the cavalry battle, with class A teaming up to use their abilities. Talk about whittling the numbers down, next few chapters should be brutal.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot