AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-02-04, 05:20   Link #4781
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I hope that the Elder, show up only when the fight is over...if Sakaki see Hongo dead..i think he is going to fight the Demon..and fight for Hongo...after all..is like Sakaki cares about Hongo..

I agree..i hope the same..however..i think that the probability that Hongo die here are high...after reading this chapter, is sad ..is sad that Hongo has lost his disciple..Shou..in the last pics..Hongo that fight the Demon with his glasses is cool..

That was a nice chapter..i really hope that Sakaki don't have the time to stop the fight between Kenichi Miu and the Monster..i think that Kenichi has the power to fight and win against the monster...i hope Matsuena make a good job for the end of this Arc...

Miu seems in danger in this moment because she is trying to remember..and i don't know if she can fight anymore..however..i want to see what happen without interference

Ho man..see Hongo tell Sakaki that he don't want to see another disciple die,makes me remember of Shou..is sad..is sad because if Shou was alive,maybe we would have seen a fight like this: Sakaki vs Hongo(best rival)---Kenichi vs Shou (for Miu)...would be epic..
Actually, I'm thinking Hayato will arrive just as Jenazad's about to finish off Sakaki, then fill in for him. Jenazad won't survive this time, Hayato will reduce him to paste for what he's done to Miu.

As for Kenichi, if he was all alone against Sankan, he'd be in much better shape. However, Bulu's still in the fight, and Kenichi's taken a lot of damage. And none of the fighters in this manga have high-speed regeneration, so he's in a real pickle. And I fear Bulu will keep fighting, as ordered by Jenazad before he departed. So the Death Match will continue, but who'll be left standing when it's over? Can't wait to find out myself. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 05:33   Link #4782
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Actually, I'm thinking Hayato will arrive just as Jenazad's about to finish off Sakaki, then fill in for him. Jenazad won't survive this time, Hayato will reduce him to paste for what he's done to Miu.

As for Kenichi, if he was all alone against Sankan, he'd be in much better shape. However, Bulu's still in the fight, and Kenichi's taken a lot of damage. And none of the fighters in this manga have high-speed regeneration, so he's in a real pickle. And I fear Bulu will keep fighting, as ordered by Jenazad before he departed. So the Death Match will continue, but who'll be left standing when it's over? Can't wait to find out myself. Until then...

I think that if is Sakaki see Hongo dead..he is going to fight the Demon for Hongo..he care about Hongo..is true that they are best rivals..but is also true that they have spent more time together..when they were young..so, i hope that Sakaki has the power to fight the Demon..without the Elder interference..

For Kenichi..yes..he is injured..really injured ..but we know..that if he has to protect Miu..he can fight even if he is in this condition...and maybe, the fact that he has to prevent her to kill..this make he boost in this fight...let's hope for two Epic fights...

i don't want anyone interferes in this fight...Kenichi has to grow up..
Old 2012-02-04, 06:22   Link #4783
Alhazad2003

Quote:
I think that if is Sakaki see Hongo dead..he is going to fight the Demon for Hongo..he care about Hongo..is true that they are best rivals..but is also true that they have spent more time together..when they were young..so, i hope that Sakaki has the power to fight the Demon..without the Elder interference..

For Kenichi..yes..he is injured..really injured ..but we know..that if he has to protect Miu..he can fight even if he is in this condition...and maybe, the fact that he has to prevent her to kill..this make he boost in this fight...let's hope for two Epic fights...

i don't want anyone interferes in this fight...Kenichi has to grow up..
Oh, he'll have the power to fight against Jenazad. I doubt he'll win, but he'll definitely fight, especially if senses Hongo's ki growing weak. He'll go in a heartbeat. If he interferes in Kenichi's fight, he'll be going back on his word, and he knows Kenichi will call him on it. Just because you're a Super Master, doesn't mean you're beyond reproach, Sakaki Shio. Learn it.

And I agree, Kenichi has to grow up, and take a long hard look at the darkness within Miu, as well as himself. Both have the potential to become like Saiga if they're not careful. This is Kenichi's most difficult fight, and he has to win, or both of them will certainly die.
Old 2012-02-04, 07:50   Link #4784
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Oh, he'll have the power to fight against Jenazad. I doubt he'll win, but he'll definitely fight, especially if senses Hongo's ki growing weak. He'll go in a heartbeat. If he interferes in Kenichi's fight, he'll be going back on his word, and he knows Kenichi will call him on it. Just because you're a Super Master, doesn't mean you're beyond reproach, Sakaki Shio. Learn it.

And I agree, Kenichi has to grow up, and take a long hard look at the darkness within Miu, as well as himself. Both have the potential to become like Saiga if they're not careful. This is Kenichi's most difficult fight, and he has to win, or both of them will certainly die.

Yeah..there are probability that Sakaki don't win..but..if Hongo dies..i hope that it, make a boost for Sakaki...because he respect too much Hongo...and he can defeat the Demon..not only for what he did to Kenichi and Miu..but..for revenge Hongo..

For the other fight..Yeah..Kenichi has to fight alone..

And i predict once thing...the good scenario is that Kenichi is in serious trouble against the Monster because Kenichi already take more Damage by Miu..so, maybe the monster cut badly Kenichi, miu see it, and screams his name..and Kenichi, when see that Miu regain her memory,and he hear that she screams his name...well..i hope that his eyes change..in something Epic!..

However..i don't know what Matsueda thinks...let's hope for a good end of this Arc!
Old 2012-02-04, 07:56   Link #4785
Battler-kun

Action is starting now, awesome.

Finally the real battle begins with Hongo against Jenezard!

I am sick of that pretentious Kenichi and Miu lovey-dovey-shit.

So Jenezard is going the Demon way, The Path of Asura, Isshinsai Ogata is the same.
I am expecting great things from Isshinsai Ogata in the future.
And Hongo is pretty much lost. Even Elder , who is Moses and Jesus combine, who mastered both Dou and Sei without going down the path of Asura, had trouble with Jenezard...so this is not arrogant by Jenezard claiming that he can take both of them at the same time.

Well, power ranking time

1./2.Hayato Fūrinji
1./2.Saiga Fūrinji
3.Mikumo Kushinada
4.Silkwat Junazard

Well, these are the Top4 definitely

I seriously doubt that Sakaki has the power to fight him if Hongo can't do it.

Would be an awesome turn, if the three of them die!
Only legit way , without it being an asspull, is Elder showing up and putting an end to him.
I doubt he will kill him, but cripple him (especially mentally) to a point where is he so retarded that he can't harm a child.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 05:30   Link #4786
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
Action is starting now, awesome.

Finally the real battle begins with Hongo against Jenezard!

I am sick of that pretentious Kenichi and Miu lovey-dovey-shit.

So Jenezard is going the Demon way, The Path of Asura, Isshinsai Ogata is the same.
I am expecting great things from Isshinsai Ogata in the future.
And Hongo is pretty much lost. Even Elder , who is Moses and Jesus combine, who mastered both Dou and Sei without going down the path of Asura, had trouble with Jenezard...so this is not arrogant by Jenezard claiming that he can take both of them at the same time.

Well, power ranking time

1./2.Hayato Fūrinji
1./2.Saiga Fūrinji
3.Mikumo Kushinada
4.Silkwat Junazard

Well, these are the Top4 definitely

I seriously doubt that Sakaki has the power to fight him if Hongo can't do it.

Would be an awesome turn, if the three of them die!
Only legit way , without it being an asspull, is Elder showing up and putting an end to him.
I doubt he will kill him, but cripple him (especially mentally) to a point where is he so retarded that he can't harm a child.
I'm all but certain Hongo will die in this battle, though he'll go out fighting for the ideals of satsujinken, which Jenazad has disgraced by his unscrupulous actions. Sakaki will then get his turn, though he won't fare much batter. But before Jenazad can finish him off, that's when Hayato appears and lay down an Invincible Superman style smackdown on the madman, finished up with a full-powered Amnesia Fist that all but destroys Jenazad's mind. He'd live the rest of his life not knowing who he is, a fitting end to his foul kind. Until then...
Old 2012-02-05, 06:14   Link #4787
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I am interested in see Mikumo Kushinada in a fight with one of Master...her fighting style is amazing..i remembered when she fight against Ma, for a bit...she make some copies of her body, and Ma said that all copies has a Ki..this fighting style..i'm interested in it...and maybe, i can see her in ecchi stuff
Old 2012-02-05, 20:29   Link #4788
NoLongerSane

Quote:
I am interested in see Mikumo Kushinada in a fight with one of Master...her fighting style is amazing..i remembered when she fight against Ma, for a bit...she make some copies of her body, and Ma said that all copies has a Ki..this fighting style..i'm interested in it...and maybe, i can see her in ecchi stuff
I think it was hinted that Shigure might take a crack at her in their first meeting. Though one would think that the Elder might be the one to fight her.
Old 2012-02-05, 20:35   Link #4789
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I think it was hinted that Shigure might take a crack at her in their first meeting. Though one would think that the Elder might be the one to fight her.
Neh most likely is Akisame, being a Judo master and all. Plus he's pretty much heavily hinted at being the strongest master outside of Elder. So It'd probably be him or Elder.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 22:49   Link #4790
ellifeedn
Thinker

So far she's fought with Ma, Shigure, and Sakaki. I'd say that she'll face the other masters at least once before her big fight.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 00:17   Link #4791
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Neh most likely is Akisame, being a Judo master and all. Plus he's pretty much heavily hinted at being the strongest master outside of Elder. So It'd probably be him or Elder.
I'm betting on Akisame as well here, I always enjoy seeing him fight and I'd love to see how he'd handle her
I think I'd actually say he's my favorite master, stems mostly from the anime tho.
Old 2012-02-06, 04:11   Link #4792
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I'm betting on Akisame as well here, I always enjoy seeing him fight and I'd love to see how he'd handle her
I think I'd actually say he's my favorite master, stems mostly from the anime tho.
Handle her..is a mission impossible....

I mean...140-60-90?

She, is just to much

But..i'm really interested to see her fighting for real..when she was fight Shigure..she was not fighting seriously...so, i want to see her fight with her 100% power..
Old 2012-02-06, 04:54   Link #4793
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Handle her..is a mission impossible....

I mean...140-60-90?

She, is just to much

But..i'm really interested to see her fighting for real..when she was fight Shigure..she was not fighting seriously...so, i want to see her fight with her 100% power..
Wow, where's you find her measurements? (55-24-35 in English system, too much indeed. )

And I agree, the only person who could, em, "handle" her when she fights seriously is Hayato. Akisame would get curbstomped, he actually had to struggle against Alexander, and Mikumo's far more powerful than the Fist of Destruction. Plus, Hayato and Mikumo have a history together, how tragic it would end in battle. I doubt she'll die, but she'll definitely be cast down and removed as a threat to katsujinken. Can't wait for the epic battle myself. Until then...

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-02-06 at 23:21.
Old 2012-02-06, 08:44   Link #4794
qwertzu

Please don't die, Akira.

But if he dies he would be reunited with his disciple. *cries some more*

And on a related note: Shonen Sunday S (2/25) will have a Kenichi feature.
Hermit will tell about his and Shô's past (together). So, how do I get my hands on this magazine?
qwertzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 10:12   Link #4795
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Wow, where's you find her measurements? (55-24-35 in English system, too much indeed. )

And I agree, the only person who could, em, "handle" her when he fights seriously is Hayato. Akisame would get curbstomped, he actually had to struggle against Alexander, and Mikumo's far more powerful than the Fist of Destruction. Plus, Hayato and Mikumo have a history together, how tragic it would end in battle. I doubt she'll die, but she'll definitely be cast down and removed as a threat to katsujinken. Can't wait for the epic battle myself. Until then...

..i just make a speculation for her measurements..but, i made a mistake..i write it in Italian

However...yes..would be really awesome to see a fight between Mikumo and the Elder..they know each other well..and a fight between them..would be amazing..
Plus, she seems to have a sad past story..i want to know what happened to her..and her motivation to change and became bad..

So..the next chapter we go to see..the fight between Kenichi-Miu-and the Monster...Sakaki..don't interfere!! and i want to see Kenichi make a good eyes..is unfair that everyone change their eyes..and Kenichi is always the last to do it!!!
Old 2012-02-06, 22:58   Link #4796
Franckie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
So far she's fought with Ma, Shigure, and Sakaki. I'd say that she'll face the other masters at least once before her big fight.
Her major fight will probably be against Shigure. Unfortunately, the fight will be reduced to a mockery thanks to the godawful amounts of fanservice the author will surely release.
Franckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 19:08   Link #4797
Isekaijin

Am I the only one who wants Hongou to kill Jenazad? Or at least just finish him off. The other masters are just going to beat him up and throw him into the big lock. He killed his own disciple, threatened to brainwash the disciple of a fellow Yami, almost kills Kenichi, brainwashed Miu into becoming a killing machine, not to mention thanks to him there is a freaking country thorn by war because screw peace.

Nope, this guy must die. And not a noble death like Kanou. And Ryozampaku won't kill him.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 20:55   Link #4798
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
Am I the only one who wants Hongou to kill Jenazad? Or at least just finish him off. The other masters are just going to beat him up and throw him into the big lock. He killed his own disciple, threatened to brainwash the disciple of a fellow Yami, almost kills Kenichi, brainwashed Miu into becoming a killing machine, not to mention thanks to him there is a freaking country thorn by war because screw peace.

Nope, this guy must die. And not a noble death like Kanou. And Ryozampaku won't kill him.
It's all but a given that Jenazad will die, he's done too much evil, both against his own people and the martial arts in general. Unfortunately, I doubt Hongo will be the one who ultimately takes him down, as evidenced by the last chapter. In my book, the only people who could actually defeat him are Hayato, Saiga, and possibly Mikumo. Everyone else will get curbstomped. Though only the former two have any reason to make a move against him, Mikumo's probably pleased as punch over what he's done. Plus she wouldn't want to reveal she was the one who told Jenazad to take Miu as his disciple, she'll most likely take that secret with her to the grave.

So in short, if Jenazad does die in the end, it won't be Hongo who does it.
Old 2012-02-08, 04:11   Link #4799
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post

No, you are not the only one that want it..i also want the Demon die...but, for me, Hongo probably is going to die in this fight..because for me..Hongo, after lost Shou..has change...

You can figure it, in this chapter..Hongo tell Sakaki to go and help his disciple because he don't want another disciples die...is like Hongo has change after Shou dead...maybe in the end..Hongo doesn't care to much if him die..because he can go where Shou is...

And i get the feeling, that if Hongo die, Sakaki is going to fight and win against the Demon..,Hongo dead is like a boost for Sakaki because for Sakaki, Hongo isn't only his best rival..but is like Sakaki cares about Hongo..so for me, the Demon kill Hongo, Sakaki fight and win against the Demon, the Elder show up, and use a memory reset against the Demon, and make him like a vegetable...
Old 2012-02-10, 10:38   Link #4800
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Ok, i just finished reading the 464 complete spoiler i make a summary, however, after imperial scans releases it, i change the summary..because the Imperial scans summary, for sure is better..

My summary for 464
Spoiler:

Spoiler for 464
Spoiler:

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-02-10 at 13:56.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen