AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-02-17, 10:28   Link #1741
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
lol at tsundere granpa.. and now that jinie's back can't wait for the upcoming romcom's
Old 2012-02-17, 11:13   Link #1742
Xaturas

Nice chapter.
So the masked dude help the Suc so that his clan will get more power. Plot twists plot twists ^^.
Wonder what will the miss doctor/teacher do now that Shion is buddy buddy with sunwo.
Old 2012-02-19, 09:09   Link #1743
Lummie

Kang Ha-Il: "This kid, what on earth did he say to make this cold blooded old man cave right in?"

You know it's coming...

Nice to see that the Sunwoo clan is getting on the right track with Shioon as head figure. Sosul will be in for a surprise when she returns.

Anyway, I wonder in which hospital Shioon currently resides. He might encounter his mother...
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 00:50   Link #1744
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
She'll still be the violent protective (girl)friend, regardless of how strong he is
Lol, probably, yeah . Though I believe she'll take the news that he isn't as helpless as everyone thinks he is with mixed feelings. On one had, she'll probably be happy/relieved that he isn't all that vulnerable - she can't be everywhere, after all. But on the other hand, him being able to take care of himself to a certain extent also means that her own role is diminished, so maybe she'll start to feel a bit useless . Still, Shioon is Shioon and remains something of an idiot - a good-natured and naive one, make no mistake - so she'll probably not treat him all that differently once she finds out .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Then there's Sera, and of course Sosul, whenever she decides to show back up to claim her 'husband'...
"How DARE he collect a harem in my absence!?"
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 01:47   Link #1745
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I thought Smiling Blade was the one that had Jinie's #. He's already helped her numerous times. I think he should have more of a chance than Shioon.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 07:31   Link #1746
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

It was a good chapter..so, the elder is a tsundere

well..i hope is time for Shioon to get the pill, and start to learn some crazy move by the Elder...
Old 2012-02-20, 09:01   Link #1747
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I thought Smiling Blade was the one that had Jinie's #. He's already helped her numerous times. I think he should have more of a chance than Shioon.
But from what we see jinie don't like smiling blade._. I don't really know why you even think this. I agree he help her ,but still this not mean that she fall for him. A time I wonder why people think...A love B so B had to love A back (wtf)..I know this not what you mean still.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
It was a good chapter..so, the elder is a tsundere

well..i hope is time for Shioon to get the pill, and start to learn some crazy move by the Elder...
I want both.that he take the pill that restore his ki center and that he learn some crazy move by the Elder.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 09:58   Link #1748
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
But from what we see jinie don't like smiling blade._. I don't really know why you even think this. I agree he help her ,but still this not mean that she fall for him. A time I wonder why people think...A love B so B had to love A back (wtf)..I know this not what you mean still.

I want both.that he take the pill that restore his ki center and that he learn some crazy move by the Elder.
Considering his prodigious skill in learning moves by watching he might have by the time he recovers learnt the moves the Elder was using
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 13:23   Link #1749
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
She's a tsun. She did the same thing with Shioon a while back. There's still plenty of opportunity here. I'm not saying it's guaranteed, since this story is mostly predictable in those regards, but it's possible for this reason alone.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 10:34   Link #1750
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

there's no real reason for her to switch her 'dere' target at the moment is there?

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 09:40   Link #1751
DarkLordOfkichiku

New cover (or a sketch of it at least) up at the artist's blog:

http://blog.naver.com/tdstudio/100151798856

Spoiler for cover:
Old 2012-02-22, 09:48   Link #1752
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post

Spoiler for cover:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-22, 10:19   Link #1753
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:

Spoiler for cover:
Spoiler:
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 11:20   Link #1754
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:

Spoiler for cover:
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 13:47   Link #1755
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
no she never had a crush on smiling blade...
She took his help because smiling blade understood how it felt leaving a mirum house which supported you and going off on your own.
Smiling blade even used that pretext on jinnie for her to accept his help.

Jinnie has a crush for shioon, every moment she's about to die, she only thinks of shioon, and being the last person u think about as your dying is a significant sign saying you like that person.

Quote:
actually im wondering if smiling blade is actually a girl dressed as a tomboy with tomboy like style.

There is numerous amount of times where he uses the word unnie.
Unnie is a term which a girl uses on another girl, and looking at raws, he does indeed use unnie.
The proper term for a guy to use on a girl is Noona...

Unless it was implied as a joke... however when have u guy put himself as a girl and use unnie....

Quote:
She's a tsun. She did the same thing with Shioon a while back. There's still plenty of opportunity here. I'm not saying it's guaranteed, since this story is mostly predictable in those regards, but it's possible for this reason alone.
no... i think jinnie's fate is pretty much sealed with shioon... lolol....
I think the gramps is also going to push jinnie to stay with shioon, and hope things work out...
He's not going to force the marriage, however he's gonna encourage it and dump in whatever support that is needed to push it into possibility.

The question tho is how is sosil going to handle it.

Sosil will be like i am the first wife... you can be the concubine... and then jinnie will probably go WTF?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 14:53   Link #1756
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Let's just hope Jinnie will not get killed off to push the story into Breaker V3...
*still angry at V1 ending*
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 14:59   Link #1757
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Let's just hope Jinnie will not get killed off to push the story into Breaker V3...
Well, they are still trying to bring her back.
Old 2012-02-22, 15:02   Link #1758
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Yeah, well I have a gut feeling that will turn out really bad...

FullmetalAlchemist bad.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 16:07   Link #1759
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
I get the feeling that it won't be Jinie but Yi Gyu-Bum (guy with the eyes closed all the time). Ever since c.5 where he suddenly told Shioon that he would lay his life for the Sunwoo clan and Sosul, it kept hanging since it felt foreshadowed.
Old 2012-02-22, 19:20   Link #1760
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
actually im wondering if smiling blade is actually a girl dressed as a tomboy with tomboy like style.

There is numerous amount of times where he uses the word unnie.
Unnie is a term which a girl uses on another girl, and looking at raws, he does indeed use unnie.
The proper term for a guy to use on a girl is Noona...

Unless it was implied as a joke... however when have u guy put himself as a girl and use unnie....
He does use "Noona" with Sera though, doesn't he? Him using Unni with Jinie may just be a quirk of his. Or indeed just a joke, a way to put a "non-serious" atmosphere around himself...

Anyway, just heard what the author's saying in the message posted together with this week's cover. Apparently, the chapter might be quite delayed this week. "Even saturday's a stretch", apparently

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves