AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-07-25, 00:20   Link #1261
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

https://twitter.com/ES03_Euphoria/st...13597705629697

Temuorin is up and she kinda looks like a boy from thumbnail lol

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-25, 05:09   Link #1262
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Spoiler for Comparison:
Her face is a lot less moe, sorta manface even. Again, original design > new design by far.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-27, 07:11   Link #1263
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Euphoria the Everlasting High Resolution Contents Book Volume 1.

Details:

-Original Long-form Drama "Chapter 1: The White-winged Girl and the Unlaughing Queen," 120+ minutes
-Hi-res original character song album, 15 songs planned
-Full colour setting and story book.

Price is 8500 yen.

Reservations are supposed to be open, but it looks like there was a problem along the line somewhere and they ended up getting closed? Either way, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for when pre-orders open again.

----------

That aside, can't say I'm in love with the new designs. Euphoria is okay, Myuugi is a lot more...colourful then I expected. Also getting some scary Bernkastel vibes from those face samples. Temuorin's doesn't exactly sit well with me either, though I can't put my finger exactly on why. Maybe I just need some time to get used to it.

Anyways, voice samples are up on the new official site for those who haven't seen it yet.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-27, 09:01   Link #1264
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

TBH I'm more used to the original tentacle raping, disgusting creep Temuorin from the first Aselia game....All these updates have toned her down so much...
Old 2017-07-29, 07:00   Link #1265
TwilightsCall

Alright, looks like pre-orders are open now. Ship date looks to be September 29th October 27th. (Amazon and Melon Books for those interested)

Looks like there will be store exclusives as per usual, but no previews yet, so if that's something you're interested in you might want to hold on to your money for a bit longer.

And in the character page we have a new Etranger, Reina Fuyuzuki. Apparently due to the circumstances of her summoning, she is unable to use a Shinken. Also she's an otaku from Japan 2024, if that's what you're into.

Last edited by TwilightsCall; 2017-08-17 at 04:05.
Old 2017-07-29, 20:31   Link #1266
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Her new design is not bad. Might be an actual improvement except for the face which I think is a bit generic compared to the old one.
Old 2017-07-30, 02:43   Link #1267
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

I don't think her design has changed much.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-02, 03:48   Link #1268
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

https://twitter.com/ES03_Euphoria/st...31324627841024

Lagrange is up. Somehow I think her wep design is really different than her initial design but maybe I just remember wrong

...wait, what's an elder eternal? Oh and Reina was also up a few days ago buy I didnt notice

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-02, 21:19   Link #1269
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Spoiler for Lagrange:
Lagrange's new design seems more moe. Not sure how I feel about it since she's a silly genki baka (might be her original nature rather than result of memory loss?), but has an aura of being knowledgeable and audacious when it matters. Her shinken is a pen brush and it's more or less exactly the same minus minor tweaks. As her designation suggests, she's very old, one of the most ancient Eternals. She's an outsider and observer that observes cosmic events via her ability to predict things on a multi-dimensional scale, and if I'm not mistaken she took interest in Euphoria due to the enigmatic destiny/fate surrounding her. Something happened and she lost her memories after transferring to Agasutia? That place is a troublesome death trap for Eternals (lol).
Old 2017-08-09, 02:46   Link #1270
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
https://twitter.com/ES03_Euphoria/st...31324627841024

Lagrange is up. Somehow I think her wep design is really different than her initial design but maybe I just remember wrong

...wait, what's an elder eternal? Oh and Reina was also up a few days ago buy I didnt notice
May I snicker at the English? The Time Inheritor isn't too bad though the Inheritor of Time would at least sound better in English, but the sword's Cosmic Pencil

As for Euphie, I actually am rather fond of the new design.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-09, 02:48   Link #1271
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

It's actually.....accurate though. Anything else wll sound just as dumb. Heavenly Brush?
Old 2017-08-09, 03:17   Link #1272
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
It's actually.....accurate though. Anything else wll sound just as dumb. Heavenly Brush?
Yes, OK, I know half the problem is with the name (if he wants to put English, he should really stick to names that sound OK there as well), but how about the Cosmostylograph?
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-09, 14:44   Link #1273
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Red instead of green... Not sure if I like Kurahashi's new design. Maybe they are trying to match her with Tokimi a bit.
Old 2017-08-09, 15:02   Link #1274
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

That... is a real big sword she's wielding
Old 2017-08-17, 04:04   Link #1275
TwilightsCall

Ship date seems to have been changed to October 27th. Not sure why, but it is what it is.
Old 2017-08-23, 12:16   Link #1276
Darthjake

Where the heck do I get Immortal Will, trying to be Et Ca Repha on normal mode and I can't see if name breaker is causing her to lose mana or not.

She keeps spamming her healing, and I run out of name breaker before she runs out of heals.

Nozomu is level 30, so I'm sort of at a loss as to what to do here.

Thanks in advance.

Edit, okay, so I see by a vid that I need a full party, but again, I don't recall seeing Ruptana's Rampage Blue as one of the skill choices.

Also I thought I was on Satsuki's route, as Nozomu "went all the way" with her and she announced their engagement the next day, but I'm not sure there was a Satsuki mission as per some of the guides I've looked at.

Also it appears that sometimes my attacks just plain don't work, wtf is up with that?

Last edited by Darthjake; 2017-08-23 at 12:55. Reason: finding more / other issues.
Darthjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 16:41   Link #1277
TwilightsCall

If your attacks aren't activating, you probably don't have enough mana to use them.

If they are activating but not dealing damage, they are probably hitting a protection skill.

You only get Immortal Will on the Narukana route.
Old 2017-08-23, 18:06   Link #1278
Darthjake

I need to check that then, b/c I'll use Satsuki's disintegrate and it consumes a charge, but no damage is done. And Et Ca R, does not have any defense against Force, and has a damaging support on, can't recall which one.

Thank you for the reply!

Okay, back to banging my head on the wall.
Old 2017-08-24, 09:48   Link #1279
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
If your attacks aren't activating, you probably don't have enough mana to use them.

If they are activating but not dealing damage, they are probably hitting a protection skill.

You only get Immortal Will on the Narukana route.
Eh? you can get immortal will on Satsuki or Narukana route.
Old 2017-08-24, 10:36   Link #1280
Darthjake

And I just got it on the Satsuki route!

No clue how I did it, just switched the slots around trying different attacks, and Satsuki deals a massive load of damage to Et Ca R, when disintegrate finally hit and did damage. I lost both Satsuki and Nozomi but finished her off with Name breaker and got the Satsuki mission and immortal will, Yaga was a breeze compared to Et Ca R.

Well now I can do the other routes on normal I think, and then I will brave hard mode.

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel