AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2015-07-24, 21:08   Link #61
cabman11
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
There's a manga version?
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-24, 21:44   Link #62
watisit
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
There's a manga version?
There is, by 〈水曜日のシリウス>.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 05:47   Link #63
xatom12
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
someone released a translated manga edition on manga readers......oh well more hype i guess
__________________
xatom12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 06:04   Link #64
Breimn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
The one tl ing the novel did it.Read the whole dialogue on their website . It is funny. Small peek.
Quote:
Ku…

Ku ku ku…

Ku ku ku ku ku ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

I’ve done it!!! I’ve actually done it!!!

A HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Hmm… What happened? What’s got your panties in a bunch?

Don’t go making me sound like a pervert!!! Everyone should know that I’m a guy and that I don’t wear panties!!!
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 06:06   Link #65
xatom12
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
or his plan for dominating slaves for his translation efforts[ releasing a good trap for wannabe slaves]
__________________
xatom12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 18:12   Link #66
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
So i just read the scanlated 1st chapter of the manga.
Interesting premise.
So the MC(possibly a NEET), is summoned to a MMO game he plays as his Game character by two adventures only for the spell they used to summon and enslaved him backfire on them instead.
And the MC doesn't know how to speak with girls properly. lol
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 07:25   Link #67
Velsy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Just read the first manga chapter as well. Looks interesting. But I only hope that the MC doesn't become the type thats submissive to the girls, and ordered around by them. If he does what he wants and puts them in their place when needed, thats all I really hope for. I hope that this series will remain interesting. Maous ant something that noobs can mess with afterall. Its good karma it was reversed ^_~
__________________

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 13:03   Link #68
sasoras
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Just read the first manga chapter as well. Looks interesting. But I only hope that the MC doesn't become the type thats submissive to the girls, and ordered around by them. If he does what he wants and puts them in their place when needed, thats all I really hope for. I hope that this series will remain interesting. Maous ant something that noobs can mess with afterall. Its good karma it was reversed ^_~
Then you should be fine with the series, honestly i got bored of it though after the first volume.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 11:37   Link #69
Abysmalheart
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
After a LOOOONG TIME part 8 and 9 are up but in moonbunnycafe.com(kinda late though on the update here, I thought some would already do it before me)

This chapter explains a few interesting things about the MC race and also more but I don't wanna spoil it so go read it.
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 19:20   Link #70
Loco15
The weird guy
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Behind you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysmalheart View Post
This chapter explains a few interesting things about the MC race and also more but I don't wanna spoil it so go read it.
You must be new here. Ignoring the fact that as the c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ part is already released it's no longer spoiler-ish to talk about its contents, Animesuki is all about spoilers!

I wonder if we are gonna ever get out of chapter 1.... I almost want to say that even imoutolicious is faster, but that would be an exaggeration (where is my Sekaimo dammit)

I don't think it's really Maou-ish to enter a town with all the proper procedures while that town is just filled with worthless bugs (to an evil maou). A real evil maou would have broken the barrier like a badass and said something like "such a punny barrier cannot hope to stop me." and when the guards appeared he would be like "foolish insects! you dare to challenge me!?" while decimating them with AOE magic.

And when the people were talking shit about him and the girls I kinda hoped that he would use a sleep spell or give them the evil eye to make them buzz off.

Also, Rem is best girl.
Loco15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 02:34   Link #71
Abysmalheart
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco15 View Post
You must be new here. Ignoring the fact that as the c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ part is already released it's no longer spoiler-ish to talk about its contents, Animesuki is all about spoilers!

I wonder if we are gonna ever get out of chapter 1.... I almost want to say that even imoutolicious is faster, but that would be an exaggeration (where is my Sekaimo dammit)

I don't think it's really Maou-ish to enter a town with all the proper procedures while that town is just filled with worthless bugs (to an evil maou). A real evil maou would have broken the barrier like a badass and said something like "such a punny barrier cannot hope to stop me." and when the guards appeared he would be like "foolish insects! you dare to challenge me!?" while decimating them with AOE magic.

And when the people were talking shit about him and the girls I kinda hoped that he would use a sleep spell or give them the evil eye to make them buzz off.

Also, Rem is best girl.
For the spoiler some forums thread like Undefeated Bahamut(LN) have a no spoiler agreement without spoiler tags and they don't talk about the untranslated ones so for those who haven't read it I thought it's better to read it since the Story is interesting.
Btw what made you decide REM is best girl without the vol fully translated yet ? and ch 1 is divided in 15 parts and we are now in 9/15.
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 09:22   Link #72
Simonsy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco15 View Post
You must be new here. Ignoring the fact that as the c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ part is already released it's no longer spoiler-ish to talk about its contents, Animesuki is all about spoilers!

I wonder if we are gonna ever get out of chapter 1.... I almost want to say that even imoutolicious is faster, but that would be an exaggeration (where is my Sekaimo dammit)

I don't think it's really Maou-ish to enter a town with all the proper procedures while that town is just filled with worthless bugs (to an evil maou). A real evil maou would have broken the barrier like a badass and said something like "such a punny barrier cannot hope to stop me." and when the guards appeared he would be like "foolish insects! you dare to challenge me!?" while decimating them with AOE magic.

And when the people were talking shit about him and the girls I kinda hoped that he would use a sleep spell or give them the evil eye to make them buzz off.

Also, Rem is best girl.
Common courtesty if you are the first one announcing new new info to either not say anything in your first post, or put in tags. Then anyon ereading your post can quickly not read further and go and check it out.

Also I think is behavior is goof right now. I mean he is completely new to this world. Stuff so far is different than the game in how the NPC's are acting and so on. he tested out his magic. He is still getting a feeling for this world. Totally makes sense that he would not go and instantly do something that might make everyone attack him or guards attack him. What happens if he dies, or even just takes an injury? He doens't know yet, so best ot play it safe until you do. He's not done anything un-Maou like that woudl later come back to be like "oh he was such a nice person before"
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 09:44   Link #73
Abysmalheart
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
Common courtesty if you are the first one announcing new new info to either not say anything in your first post, or put in tags. Then anyon ereading your post can quickly not read further and go and check it out.

Also I think is behavior is goof right now. I mean he is completely new to this world. Stuff so far is different than the game in how the NPC's are acting and so on. he tested out his magic. He is still getting a feeling for this world. Totally makes sense that he would not go and instantly do something that might make everyone attack him or guards attack him. What happens if he dies, or even just takes an injury? He doens't know yet, so best ot play it safe until you do. He's not done anything un-Maou like that woudl later come back to be like "oh he was such a nice person before"
You gotta love how he is going atm totally sensible and cautious, the game knowledge makes it more interesting.So a question for those who read the story what are your thoughts on the race's introduced ? I find the dwarfs a bit odd given their description.
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 15:48   Link #74
Quol
That Guy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Road of Life
I just read the translations + manga and aside from being really interested in the story (im a sucker for an non-whipped OP mc) the art is really fantastic.

The current races are fine with me but what im curious about is if those are all of them or if there are more types of races.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 17:55   Link #75
Loco15
The weird guy
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Behind you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
Common courtesty if you are the first one announcing new new info to either not say anything in your first post, or put in tags. Then anyon ereading your post can quickly not read further and go and check it out.

Also I think is behavior is goof right now. I mean he is completely new to this world. Stuff so far is different than the game in how the NPC's are acting and so on. he tested out his magic. He is still getting a feeling for this world. Totally makes sense that he would not go and instantly do something that might make everyone attack him or guards attack him. What happens if he dies, or even just takes an injury? He doens't know yet, so best ot play it safe until you do. He's not done anything un-Maou like that woudl later come back to be like "oh he was such a nice person before"
I think you're the first guys here who aren't PROzess that explicitly say they don't like spoilers or anything about some courtesy or spoiler protocols. Though I don't like spoilers either.

Also, I didn't say he SHOULD have rekt em, I said that I thought that is what an EVIL DEMONIC OVERLORD would have done. Don't you remember that Devil kings are supposed to be just as arrogant and evil as they are OP? In fact, I even kinda like how he is proceding.

Also, Rem is kawaii, even more kawaii when she is embarrassed, speaks in broken sentences, I feel like she is at least half kuudere, and most important of all; She has real nekomimi. Busty tsundere high elves can go to hell (Fckng thalmors).
Loco15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 20:16   Link #76
Quol
That Guy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Road of Life
Its still too early for me to choose favorites, both are somewhat equal. But i do admit it seems Rem is going to be my favorite. Both her appearance and personality are too cute.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 14:10   Link #77
Breimn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
New manga ch is out (raw) , almost no fanservice scenes for those interested .
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 10:06   Link #78
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Hmn, so I decided to check this out as there it was little info about it? Since I don't care about OP MCs, to me the actual enjoyment from this came from the Diablo trying not to make a fool of himself by acting like a fool (aka, the role playing)

Not worth it as a spoiler, but tagged anyway.

Spoiler:
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 10:15   Link #79
NWJY
Newbei Enter
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
How does the people there react of he arrive to their world????
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 02:44   Link #80
tfate
true harem seeker
 
Join Date: May 2015
A good read indeed.
tfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
demon lord, harem, light novel, mmorpg, overpowered mc, summoned

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.