Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-13, 13:05   Link #1
Houraisan Kaguya
月の姫

Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu (月が導く異世界道中) [WN]

English title: Moon-led Journey Across Another World
Status (Translated chapters): 112 (Date 17/05/2016)

Synopsis from Baka-Updates (with some modifications):
Quote:
The highschool student Misumi Makoto is called to a fantasy world by the god Tsukuyomi, in order to be a hero. However, the goddess of this fantasy world isn't thrilled to have him here, and she throws him to the edge of the world. Tsukuyomi helps him a little and declares that he must leave and tells Makoto to find his own way. Now it's up to Makoto to find his own way!
RAW version: Here
Translated version: Here

Usual questions:

Spoiler for Is the MC OP?:

Spoiler for Is this harem?:

Spoiler for What a God should do before sending someone to another world:

Last edited by Houraisan Kaguya; 2016-05-17 at 14:47.
Houraisan Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 13:47   Link #2
Breimn

Did someone manage to find the LN ? I wanted to find at least the illustrations. I only find dead links and there arent even chin translations of the LNs where i could get them.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 13:56   Link #3
cabman11

That's a terrible synopsis of what the story is if I've ever seen see. You could do better
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 14:12   Link #4
Houraisan Kaguya
月の姫

Ahaha... Sorry, it's my first time trying to make a synopsis on my own. I'll just change it for the one in Baka-Updates.
Houraisan Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 14:21   Link #5
Xacual

Yours is fine, the bakaupdates one is wrong anyway.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 14:21   Link #6
soularc55
7th dimensional king

I read the manga while back. Isn't this about the bitch goddess and Japan bro god?
soularc55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 14:23   Link #7
Breimn

Yes, it is this one. WN is being translated.
Old 2015-09-13, 14:33   Link #8
serbian otaku #1

A pretty decent novel I can't wait to see him meeting the others

As for OPness of the characters, i'll say this:

Spoiler:
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 14:45   Link #9
jmcu17

So what is the plot of this story? To be a hero sounds a bit vague.

Did the Goddess just threw him into her world so he can go full sandbox? Or is there an antagonist he has to face or is he looking for a way home?
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 14:50   Link #10
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
So what is the plot of this story? To be a hero sounds a bit vague.

Did the Goddess just threw him into her world so he can go full sandbox? Or is there an antagonist he has to face or is he looking for a way home?
Spoiler:
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 14:57   Link #11
Breimn

He was supposed to defeat the demons cause they are ugly and the goddes does not want them in her world full of beatiful people (demons = ugly , ugly = go to hell, i will not give you my blessing).
The goddess basically forced all the ugly inhuman races in a place where they are having an hard time surviving since it is full of dangerous monsters and there are not many places with water or good soil where you can farm. During the time the Goddess was sleeping they managed to get a lot of land and they were starting to focus on them and stop invasion for a while but then the Goddess woke up.
First she summoned MC, his parents were beatiful so she expected a lot from him , but since he was "ugly" she sent him to the end of the world together with the inhuman races and summoned new heroes. The cheat she game him is comprension, which allows him to learn easily new languages(but he uses it on everything), but she made sure that it does not work with her favored races so that he can't reproduce with them. MC gets around it by using magic to write words on air.
His magic power seems limitless since it is even now growing and the same can be said about his pocket dimension that is literally becoming a new world right from the start.
Old 2015-09-13, 15:04   Link #12
jmcu17

Ah, so the Goddess is literally Hitler. Thanks for the explanation, you two!

The story sounds great, I'll add this to my read list.
Old 2015-09-13, 15:06   Link #13
Xacual

My hope for the eventual progress of the story is for Makoto to end up stealing all the races of the world and having them live in Asora once it becomes a complete other world. Leaving the bug in possession of a world with only monsters left.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2015-09-13, 15:11   Link #14
Breimn

That would be ultimate revenge lol.
Old 2015-09-13, 15:18   Link #15
s.a.w..

Sounds awesome, how is the progress of the translation? I saw that it had a few chapters, but how long are the chapters? And will I reach the end of the translation and curse myself for being born too early?
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 15:19   Link #16
Xacual

The translations are up to chapter 19 now I think. Pretty decent translation speed too so it's not long to wait between updates.

Old 2015-09-13, 15:23   Link #17
jmcu17

Just to be absolutely sure, there are at least two Gods in this story, right? Tsukuyomi (the God of Earth) and the God of the Fantasy world (b*tch/bug/hitler).

Cause that's what I'm gettting when I read this line

Spoiler:
Old 2015-09-13, 15:26   Link #18
Xacual

Tsukuyomi was upset about what the bug did since he was the one that set up the transfer for MC to be sent to the other world. He showed up and apologized and then gave some of his power to MC. He also said he'd let some of his fellow gods know what the bug was up to because she had broken the rules for doing what she did to MC and then summoning other heroes.

Old 2015-09-13, 15:29   Link #19
jmcu17

I thought so, thanks!
Old 2015-09-13, 15:46   Link #20
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Just to be absolutely sure, there are at least two Gods in this story, right? Tsukuyomi (the God of Earth) and the God of the Fantasy world (b*tch/bug/hitler).
It's not EXACTLY like that.
The god of the Fantasy world is the only one that exists in that world.
But "Earth" has several gods, and Tsukuyomi is just one of the moon gods, though he has some ambiguous power.
That said, because Tsukuyomi was born in our world, where magic and divine power is basically restrained to the limit, his full power is probably as great as the Creation goddess in the fantasy world.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel