AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-04-12, 07:51   Link #101
pervypig
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Finally, wincest... I must say it's really hard to find a good wincest novel these days... Isekai shimai had promise, but the MC is such a bloody beta that my face hurts from all the palms I gave myself. What's with all these lame-ass protagonists who love their family too much? If they're trying to show the harm of inbreeding, at least apply some logic and show it only in the 2nd generation...
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-12, 09:19   Link #102
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Incest still far duh... MC still got his strong moral...
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-12, 10:18   Link #103
pervypig
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Ah, just your everyday normie hypocritical - "but we can't since we're blood related" done-to-the-death excuse that get swept under the bed as soon as the snu-ing begins.

I'm fine as long as they don't drag it out too much. I mean c'mon... how many normies do you think would be reading this book knowing that it's about some deep skin-ship between kinship? What many of these authors just don't realize is that there's no point beating about the proverbial "bush" when they put up a title that already screams "mudder-f****r". Let's get on with the action already.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-12, 10:44   Link #104
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
MC got slow character development... He still got his normie moral...
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-12, 11:30   Link #105
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
Ah, just your everyday normie hypocritical - "but we can't since we're blood related" done-to-the-death excuse that get swept under the bed as soon as the snu-ing begins.
In this case it's more if " We can't, I have fiancÚ who I love ". And let's be honest that's solid excuse reason. Killing that annoying little brat would help, though I would prefer if prince got completely NTRed from her anyway before that happens
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-20, 16:34   Link #106
Pierre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
Finally, wincest... I must say it's really hard to find a good wincest novel these days... Isekai shimai had promise, but the MC is such a bloody beta that my face hurts from all the palms I gave myself. What's with all these lame-ass protagonists who love their family too much? If they're trying to show the harm of inbreeding, at least apply some logic and show it only in the 2nd generation...
You have magic and elves, and on the elves side incest has already been implied, I doubt there would actually be any issues with inbreeding in this setting. Strictly speaking incest is quasi misunderstood in the way its portrayed. The reason inbreeding can lead to issues is because defective genes, typically recessive, have a great chance to appear. That being said statistically issues occurring even between brother and sister are not really elevated to that high of a degree.

Also strictly speaking if there are no genetic flaws in your genes, which you could do with things like elves and handwaving, then you could interbreed for all eternity with no bad effects.

Btw what the hell is PLA?
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 04:58   Link #107
pervypig
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
^ Amen, brother. Fug the genes and what society thinks. Practice 'Love thine brother' literally. Join the PLA (Pervert Liberationn Army)
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 07:47   Link #108
albatros
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
^ Amen, brother. Fug the genes and what society thinks. Practice 'Love thine brother' literally. Join the PLA (Pervert Liberationn Army)
i can't,too busy watching porn and masturbating
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 03:33   Link #109
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Found the spoiler in Raw site...
I'm so happy incest really happen, it's still far though but the spoiler beside it kinda ruined my mood...
i will seal that spoiler in my memory forever till that Wu Jizun reach that..
Well, i spoil harem members though
-Moms
-Granma(Vyvyan's mother)
-Daughters (YES! HE GONNA BANG HIS OWN DAUGHTERS)
-Sisters (Don't know about this, maybe sister of the church?)
-Wives
-Pets and slave
-and MORE

Is MC OP ? He is freaking OP (GOD level) in the future chapter

Troy's character development
Troy (Vol 1-Vol 3) : Naive and still have strong moral, hate killing. (At the end of vol 3, he have his first kill)
Troy (Vol 4-Vol unknown): He still have naivety and mora. But can kill, he also learn about responsibility and true love. how hard to have harem
Troy (Vol unknown-Vol unknown) : He's not naive anymore, he is just like his moms,and his moral start crumble...
Troy (Vol unknown-Vol unknown) : He is freaking Gilgamesh. Everything is belong to me. He doesn't have moral.
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2018-04-28 at 22:44.
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 05:57   Link #110
pervypig
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
^ YESH, finally, someone who's willing to walk the path of the GODS (no shat, kronos screwed his mom, zeus his sis, and they are gods... of the civilized west no less). Care to spoil how many daughters he got?
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 05:59   Link #111
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
^ YESH, finally, someone who's willing to walk the path of the GODS (no shat, kronos screwed his mom, zeus his sis, and they are gods... of the civilized west no less). Care to spoil how many daughters he got?
Hmmm, there is four... but Troy send one daughter(she's most normal among Troy's family) away for political marriage.
And there's one spoiler that i can't be sure, apparently Troy took her virginity before send her away...
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 06:08   Link #112
pervypig
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
^ that's my MC... to protect your daughter from being defiled by another man, you should consummate all her love before sending her off to soften up the place from the inside, so that you can conquer it later. BRAVO author, it's well worth the wait.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 06:12   Link #113
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
^ that's my MC... to protect your daughter from being defiled by another man, you should consummate all her love before sending her off to a soften up the place from the inside, so that you can conquer it later. BRAVO author, it's well worth the wait.
Hey, i said i'm not sure about took her virginity part...
But Author posting the same post to respond about Daughter's arranged marriage to readers, like "I WON'T GIVE HIM MY DAUGHTER!! SHE'S MINE! DADDY'S LITTLE PRINCESS FOREVER"
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 06:53   Link #114
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Yup, Alice and Castell confirmed to be future antagonist!
In order to save their "Mother and Empress" from Evil Tyrant Troy's hands!
KILL THEM, TROYYYYYY!!! KILL THE UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 06:55   Link #115
darkofficer
just a devil
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Yup, Alice and Castell confirmed to be future antagonist!
In order to save their "Mother and Empress" from Evil Tyrant Troy's hands!
KILL THEM, TROYYYYYY!!! KILL THE UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!
that was just predicteble. I can understand Alice but Castell is just jealous.
__________________
"..This is my honest opinion, but I feel it is much easier to teach cows how to walk on their hind legs than to find rationality in humans."

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 06:57   Link #116
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
that was just predicteble. I can understand Alice but Castell is just jealous.
I saw the spoiler about Castell finally broke...
He let Alice brainwashing him too much, and his jealously toward Troy become resentment.
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 06:58   Link #117
darkofficer
just a devil
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
I saw the spoiler about Castell finally broke...
He let Alice brainwashing him too much, and his jealously toward Troy become resentment.
so... nier vs alice and freya vs Castell

also about the sister thing maybe freya
__________________
"..This is my honest opinion, but I feel it is much easier to teach cows how to walk on their hind legs than to find rationality in humans."

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 07:04   Link #118
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
so... nier vs alice and freya vs Castell

also about the sister thing maybe freya
If just one, then should be sister,... but spoiler said sisters, there are more of them?

No, i saw spoiler about Troy kill Alice in most cruel way(Really hope this is to be true!), and Elizabeth kill Castell (Poor Castell, all he wanted to be acknowledge as her son)
and the Valkyrie was received most cruel punishment(Yes, they participated the rebellion)... Gang bang...(Hope this is to be true, too)
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 08:46   Link #119
bodo
No Troll No Life
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cleavage
Age: 25
If you took those spoilers from the chinese comments, then those are most likely no true (more like trolling), I remember reading a review on the raw chinese site, and Alice was killed by Elizabeth (she didn't want to believe that Alice betrayed her, but she killed her to avenge L-san's dead, or something like that ...), Castell I think was killed by Alice (?), and Alice got a statue (memorial) and is called a hero, and Elizabeth came with a group of Valkyries that revolted to see Troy.
Edit
__________________

Last edited by bodo; 2018-04-23 at 09:16.
bodo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 08:51   Link #120
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo View Post
If you took those spoilers from the chinese comments, then those are most likely no true (more like trolling), I remember reading a review on the raw chinese site, and Alice was killed by Elizabeth (she didn't want to believe that Alice betrayed her, but she killed her to avenge L-san's dead, or something like that ...), Castell I think was killed by Alice (?), and Alice got a statue (memorial) and is called a hero, and Elizabeth came with a group of Valkyries that revolted to see Troy.
Yup, I just found that, and i also read in reviews... and thanks for the author, he confirmed Alice's fate
I saw there is few spoiler that mentioned Castell killed by Elizabeth or Alice, so we don't know one which one.
Also don't mention L-san's dead please... that's one of few thing that buried in my memory.
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2018-04-23 at 09:03.
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, harem, incest

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.