AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-01-17, 01:16   Link #81
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Could someone give me a better explanation as to what the word

Spoiler:

is supposed to mean? AGTH and Atlas get "management god" but that doesn't seem very correct.

EDIT: also,

Spoiler:
Old 2008-01-17, 03:17   Link #82
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Could someone give me a better explanation as to what the word

Spoiler:

is supposed to mean? AGTH and Atlas get "management god" but that doesn't seem very correct.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
EDIT: also,

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 03:26   Link #83
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
The discussion in this thread has inspired me to finally install the original Aselia (and boy was that installer unique). I haven't played it yet much but I know one thing, I'm going to have to speed up that text cause it appears slower than AGTH actually copies it. Only one thing has happened so far and that's me getting the classic call of "ONIIIII-CHAAAAAAAAAAN!" and a rather odd looking loli with glasses appearing before me. I don't think I like her, she doesn't look normal to me. Hopefully not all character have that eyes filling up roughly 3/4 of their face look or we're going to be in trouble.

Spoiler for That Girl Ain't Right:
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 03:38   Link #84
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Shinova: As PhoenixG mentioned, yeah, they are in a sense "management gods", as in Gods who manage things. I can sympathize with you, though, as I went "WTF? This can't be right" when I first saw that term.

And yeah, the two pantheons are right. I don't know of a way to romanize their names, though.

Spoiler:

PhoenixG: Here's a question...what would be more appropriate? Naru mana, or Null mana? Naru High Eternal, or Null High Eternal?

Spoiler:

Man, I just love that scene!

Kaioshin: The CG style for Eien no Aseria is exactly just like that. Good luck putting up with it - though personally it didn't bother me that much in my first play through.

Oh, and gameplay mechanics of EnA are very very different from Seinarukana, so be warned!
Old 2008-01-17, 04:22   Link #85
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
The discussion in this thread has inspired me to finally install the original Aselia (and boy was that installer unique). I haven't played it yet much but I know one thing, I'm going to have to speed up that text cause it appears slower than AGTH actually copies it. Only one thing has happened so far and that's me getting the classic call of "ONIIIII-CHAAAAAAAAAAN!" and a rather odd looking loli with glasses appearing before me. I don't think I like her, she doesn't look normal to me. Hopefully not all character have that eyes filling up roughly 3/4 of their face look or we're going to be in trouble.

Spoiler for That Girl Ain't Right:
Eien no Aselia is an old game and the art is a bit sucky. IMO Aselia gameplay is a bit harder than seinaruka.

* kicks the mind system *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post

PhoenixG: Here's a question...what would be more appropriate? Naru mana, or Null mana? Naru High Eternal, or Null High Eternal?

Spoiler:

Man, I just love that scene!

Kaioshin: The CG style for Eien no Aseria is exactly just like that. Good luck putting up with it - though personally it didn't bother me that much in my first play through.

Oh, and gameplay mechanics of EnA are very very different from Seinarukana, so be warned!
Personally I would stick to Naru. I consider as a name for that anti-mana, so I stick to the original. Beside Naru some connection with Narukana.
Old 2008-01-17, 06:55   Link #86
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Yeah, there's that too. Guess Naru just fits in better, yeah?
Old 2008-01-17, 07:12   Link #87
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Yup.

Just some crack thinking. How about a spin-off of the "love trangle" sol, thalia and Salles? :3
Old 2008-01-17, 07:38   Link #88
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

...Does Salles even know that Thalia has a thing for him, and that Sorluska is envious of him for that?
Old 2008-01-17, 08:17   Link #89
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

I think Salles does know, but doesn't care(?) about it. Sol is envious of him, bacause thalia is so glued on him. Thalia is dere against Salles, tsun against Sol while care for both.

Thalia is a two timer? :3 :P
Old 2008-01-17, 09:12   Link #90
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

It's highly probable that Salles is indeed aware of Thalia's feelings, but isn't reciprocating it because he's just too busy at the moment. Either that, or he's really not the kind of guy who wants a relationship.

Thalia may be tsuntsun towards Sorluska most of the time, but she did go dere on him once! And if Thalia's two-timing, then Nozomu is *counts* five-timing? Before Narukana-sama came into the picture, at least.
Old 2008-01-17, 09:51   Link #91
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Like Nozomu said, they should create a harem ending :P
Old 2008-01-17, 10:24   Link #92
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Harem ending? Pray that Narukana-sama doesn't end up killing Nozomu out of (jealousy) anger!
Old 2008-01-17, 10:43   Link #93
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

If she openly admit that she loves Nozomu, she might.
Old 2008-01-17, 12:35   Link #94
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Well, even though she doesn't directly admit it to Nozomu, (before the two of them hook up, anyways) she's making it pretty clear that she has a thing for him. I mean...

Spoiler:

As for Narukana-sama's battle lines, these are my favorites.

ナルカナ様、あんたを殺す神の名よ. その魂に刻み付けてあげる!

いたぁ……美少女をキズものにする気!?

And lastly, ったぁ……違うわ、わざと受けてやったの!

And slightly off topic, but WTF, Narukana-sama's seiyuu also voices Futaba Riko in Touka Gettan. @_@ The more I know.
Old 2008-01-17, 14:47   Link #95
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Ah the stalking part.

Spoiler:

Yup, even in battle Narukana keeps playing/fooling around. Also a funny one is when she cast elemental blast and breaking her tongue.

About battle lines they should rename buster typhoon into Nozomin punch.
Nozomu-chan no..... baka!!!
Old 2008-01-18, 14:21   Link #96
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I've been playing this game so much that Narukana appeared in my dreams two nights ago.
Old 2008-01-19, 01:14   Link #97
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Remember to reach out for her hand!

And out of curiosity, where are you now, and did you get your much-awaited revenge by having Euphie as an All Rounder?

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2008-01-19 at 07:49.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 15:27   Link #98
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Remember to reach out for her hand!

And out of curiosity, where are you now, and did you get your much-awaited revenge by having Euphie as an All Rounder?
I just finished the chapter 10 battle. I'm on Ruputna's route now, but now I'm having second thoughts and think I should've gone for Nozomi or Satsuki instead first. Story-wise those two are more interesting than Ruputna.

Yes I did get revenge with Euphie, but there are some battles even she has problems with.

That is, until Narukana came along.

You know character levels and permanent wills? How you're supposed to slowly increase them over the course of the game to match the enemies' growing strengths? The game's difficulty is supposed to grow over the length of the game, but that's all a lie fabricated by those crafty bastards at Xuse. This game really has only two levels of difficulty: Before and After Narukana.

Yes, Xuse, I get the point that she's a "I win, can I haz a SS rank now plz? kthx" button.

PS: Yes, she's quite adorable, so please put that shinken away. >___>

PS2: I spotted a mistake by Xuse in Ch 10, Ruputna version. There's a point during that chapter where Narukana suddenly has a school uniform on and speaks a few lines of dialogue then a little later suddenly changes to her normal outfit. lol.

PS3: It sounded like
Spoiler:
Old 2008-01-19, 16:48   Link #99
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Well Euphie does have lack of good attack skills with force damage, so break through a green spirit/minion will be a bit annoying.

The reason why Narukana is so ...... powerfull/haxxed, is because she pretty much all in one character. Great in material and force damage. She has the highest balanced shield. She has a vanisher skill, a heal skill and damage support skill.

IMO in hard and super-hard mode she is a bit less powerfull than in normal mode and Euphie more usefull. *coughcough*

You should try play on hard and super-hard mode, some character/skills become more usefull and some less usefull. (be very very afraid/happy of skill with percentage damage).

Story-wise I think Ruputna's route is the worst. The ending is erm... quite silly.... Maybe it's just the air-headness that I dislike her.
Nozomi's route is quite plain. Nothing really special.
Naaya's route is bad. I'm neutral about it.
katima's route is nice.
Satsuki and Narukana's route are great. Although defeating the last boss is bit annoying (both have the same last boss).

Spoiler:
Old 2008-01-19, 20:53   Link #100
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I by this time know what most of the skill description letters mean, such as "Av" or "Pr" and so on, but I can't tell what some like "I" or "Pe" are supposed to be. Can someone tell me what they all mean?

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel