AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-12-27, 22:26   Link #1301
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Spoiler for Tokuo:
Spoiler for Tokuo & Myugi:

By the way, I become ecstatic every time I hear Maruka say SASUGA Temuorin.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-27, 22:30   Link #1302
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
Spoiler for Tokuo:

By the way, I become ecstatic every time I hear Maruka say SASUGA Temuorin.
Where's that pic from actually? I never did get any of the old material. And well....Tokuo has yet to appear in the new stuff IIRC. I hope he isn't retconned from existence
Old 2017-12-27, 23:30   Link #1303
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

It comes from the PS2 Limited Edition and 2010 Special Edition. The latter's material book is an extended version, which is what I have.
Old 2018-01-28, 20:36   Link #1304
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

I got around to make a copy of Song Collection 5 (kind of fell off the map somehow) and it includes a voice drama story that strangely was not collected in HR content book. So PM me as usual for those who would like a copy.
Old 2018-02-03, 03:40   Link #1305
devilo96

Can someone upload this album into mega?
[url]https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=193002[/ur
Edit : thx a lot for @eternal ragnum for the c91 album and the high rest album
But the size for high rest album really make me speechless
But once more thx alot

Last edited by devilo96; 2018-02-03 at 04:09. Reason: Got what i want
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-07, 02:44   Link #1306
devilo96

Well is there any news about seinarukana 3?
Damn i check vndb still tba....
Btw can someone upload the song only in high res album to mega (i feels bad if i asking regnum again...so anyone can help)?
Well i cant download 7gb via mega because my inthernet limit
Please someone help this poor soul....i just need the songs
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-25, 19:19   Link #1307
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Eien Shinken Card Game™ soon
Spoiler for .:
Now you can play Eien Shinken anywhere you go. I swear, a TCG was the thing I wanted next to a released sequel. Naofumi wanted an analog game thus he set out to create this. What a God after my own heart.
Old 2018-03-25, 23:10   Link #1308
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I mam actually a little surprised that they have the energy to work on a card game.
But I guess this is a sign of leisure, a good thing.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-26, 19:06   Link #1309
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I mam actually a little surprised that they have the energy to work on a card game.
But I guess this is a sign of leisure, a good thing.
Whether it has a solid mechanic is another thing entirely ofc
Old 2018-03-27, 08:54   Link #1310
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Eh, more side projects. I've been already waiting for the third game for like 10 years :x
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-04, 11:38   Link #1311
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
I am a hundred percent down for a card game.

It would be cool if there was a bit of a clearer picture of those cards so we could try and reverse engineer the mechanics, but unfortunately I can't read much through that blur.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-29, 22:37   Link #1312
TwilightsCall

Lots of clearer pictures of the cards out on the twitter now. Apparently there was a preorder offered for the card game at the live event earlier this month, so it looks like this might be a lot closer to the real world than I first thought!

Spoiler:

There seems to be four basic card types:
-Character Cards (19 cards)
-Destiny Cards (宿命)(20 cards)
-Fate Cards (運命)(28 cards)
-Shinken Cards (36 cards)

The character cards are basically what you'd expect, you have characters that have either passive (blue) or active (red) abilities. They also incur a varying penalty (?) when they die...however that is supposed to happen. These penalties come in various forms, from subtracting "salvation points" (救世点), to giving more Shinken, to glorious little Euphoria who ends the game when she dies. There doesn't appear to be any cost to put them in play though.

The large card there (Aselia) reads "Tap to give all your Shinken cards Blue +3. On death, Shinken +2."

Destiny cards (orange cards with the chained white back, just under Aselia) have two parts: the top part is the effect and the bottom part are the "clear conditions" and clear reward. The reward comes in the form of positive or negative "salvation points" (救世点), which seem to be related to win conditions?

The large card example here is "Hostile Presence," which has the text "When you open this card, if you have cleared at least 3 Fate cards, draw and open 1 Fate card. Immediately tap it. It becomes a Universal Danger." "Clear Conditions: Last until the end of the turn. Salvation Points +3."

Fate cards (dark cards with the black backs) have a whole whack of things on them. There's Fate Strength, which is the big coloured number. Under that is the unique effect of the card, and under that are two numbers: the left of which is a "Fate Invasion Count" (????) and right is once again a Salvation Point modifier.

The large card example here is "Battle With Radiance." It has a Fate Strength of 30 (which seems unreasonably high), and its effect is "When this card is put into play, it immediately becomes a Universal Danger. Everyone must play at least one Shinken with a number value, or else this card cannot be cleared." It's Invasion Count is 0 and it gives +7 Salvation.

Finally we have at the bottom the Shinken cards, with the yellowish orange front and back. These are fairly straightforward, with a name at the top, a number in the middle, and optionally an effect at the bottom. Some of them have no effect and some of them have no number.

The large example here is "Rank 1: Fate," with a seemingly colossal value of 25 (comparing to the three examples left of it being Eternity, Prophecy, and Rebirth - all Rank 2 or 3 - having a value of 6). In exchange, its effect is "At the end of the turn, your character dies."

So you can let your brains munch on what all those random jargon will translate into as game effects. Obviously the translations I've thrown up are just on the fly work, once we have actual rules I'll probably be able to make them a bit more coherent.

Also, out of the 19 character cards, 9 are in the picture above and three more (Narukana, Yuuto, and the white-haired Myuugi) have all been shown, leaving 7 characters unaccounted for. Would you like to get your guesses in as to who they may be?
Old 2018-04-30, 00:21   Link #1313
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

I WANT. 19 character cards are not enough. I hope they will release expansion packs. It seems like a pretty interesting rule and setup. Not a conventional HP/player life , but more like chipping away at mana/fate/destiny to remove or kill. That's pretty fitting considering the setting.

The other confirmed cards that aren't there are Rogas, Raguranju, Maruka, and Arjiner. And I'm sure Hiziri will be included since all the other Eternals in the drama CDs got a card. That leaves 2 character cards unaccounted. Well, since Maruka is there, then のリーン will most likely be as well. Who wants to guess the last card?
Old 2018-04-30, 04:08   Link #1314
TwilightsCall

Yeah it almost looks like it'll be more cooperative than competitive, what with multiple players working together to beat each Fate card and the existence of a "discussion phase" mentioned on a few of the cards.

As for the last character, I would have guessed Tokimi, but I'm not confident they'd put both her and Hijiri in. And obviously with 36 Shinken to 19 characters, we can't guess based on the Shinken examples shown (which would lead to Tokimi, Orpha, and...whoever the wielder of Setsuna is). It could also be one of the Etrangers, since we have a Fate card called "Battle of the Etrangers" and a Destiny Card called "Hero from Another World," which might be odd if Reina is our only Etranger in the game. I mean, I guess we have Yuuto, but does that really count if it's the Eternal version?
Old 2018-04-30, 10:29   Link #1315
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Holy shit, 5000 yen for the preorder pack. And that's not counting boosters and shit if they really want a serious card game. Well it's cheaper than Bushiroad card games I guess....
Old 2018-04-30, 22:42   Link #1316
TwilightsCall

From the way it's set up, I'm not confident it's going to be a TCG. I suspect the preorder pack has one set of all the cards, and that's basically what you use to play the game, but again without knowing the rules its hard to say.

But could you imagine a TCG where each player needs to bring four decks? It would certainly be something lol.
Old 2018-04-30, 23:05   Link #1317
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Eien Shinken Deck
Law Eternals Deck
Chaos Eternals Deck
[Unnamed third Eternal organization] Deck
Independent Eternals Deck
Kami Deck
Estrangers Deck
Spirits Deck

Old 2018-05-26, 01:35   Link #1318
TwilightsCall

From May 21st:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takase's Twitter
We had another test play of the Eien Shinken Card Game. It's a cooperative game of working together to destroy the fate the universe has planned. A lot of the details of the Eien Shinken universe have been worked into the game itself.

Only a little more until it's finished. We're doing our best!
It seems that as I predicted, its not going to be a CCG/TCG at all, but rather more like a board game. This post also came with a screenshot of some more cards, including Hijiri and Riin (Reen? Rin? リーン? However we're going to romanize her name), cutting the mystery down to 2 characters unaccounted for if I'm counting correctly. (Aselia, Euphoria, Myuugi, Myuugi 2, Temuorin, Reina, Maruka, Riin, Yuyu, Berina, Furera, Yuuto, Narukana, Hijiri, Lagrange, Rogas, Arjina, ?, ?)

We also have a series of interesting tweets of Omolabo (the company actually producing the game) which give us a small number of details about the game. Translations as follows, matching the terms to my last translation post.

Quote:
Yesterday, we had a debug session for the Eien Shinken Card Game with Mr. Takase.

Character Cards
The group of cards that represents the players. Some are too strong, some are too weak, and some can get you deadlocked if played into the wrong situation.
[Picture of Euphoria, with the ability "Universe Trigger: All Shinken Cards get WILD +1. When this character dies, the game ends."]

Destiny Cards
Every turn you attach one to your character card. They are something like a curse.
They are cards played by combining them with your Character cards.
[Pictures of six Destiny cards.]
Spoiler:

Shinken Cards
These are the cards in the players' hands.
Using the numbers and effects written on them, you fight against the Fate cards!
[Translations of the six Shinken cards here. Some of them are overlapped, but I think I've got a good handle on what their text says regardless.]
Spoiler:

Fate Cards
Enemies that suddenly appear to attack you.
Players work together to defeat these cards.
[These are really overlapped in the picture, so I can only make out two of them clearly, but here goes anyways:]
Spoiler:

It's a simple game, where players play their Shinken cards to deal with whatever Fate cards come into play. However, the players are limited by their Character Cards and their Destiny cards. The game develops rather differently every time you play, giving it a thrilling feel.

Right now Mr. Takase is playing it over and over, testing and changing things for balance.

Whether you can clear the obstacle or will be wiped out by it becomes clear rather quickly, so you can play at a rather high pace or slow down and take your time.

We'll have no problems shipping it out in June, so please wait just a little longer!
Now we just have to hope that an official release comes fairly quickly after they ship out to all the preorders. I don't see why they wouldn't do it at the same time, but you never know I guess.
Old 2018-05-26, 14:28   Link #1319
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

I figured the last card would be リーン. So a cooperative card game that's like a board game. I prefer a TCG, although this will do for now.

Some of the these cards are legit game-breaking and just overpowered lol. But I suppose that's half the fun in dealing with with literal universe ending threats that everyone has to deal with. I must wonder how a player vs player card game under Eien Shinken system would look like.
Old 2018-06-26, 23:26   Link #1320
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

https://twitter.com/naofumi_takase/s...95778786902017

Words can't describe what I'm feeling. One step closer to make our dreams a reality.

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel