AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-06-08, 11:26   Link #21
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I dun get it can someone explain the joke to me...and tell me ehat anime thi is from.
That's an OFF-MODELED CABBAGE from the anime adaptation of "Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na" (August's previous work). Amazingly, that cabbage made it into a SaiGAR contest.
Old 2008-06-08, 16:37   Link #22
rg4619

It's actually a lettuce, which just goes to show how bad the drawing really is
rg4619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 17:11   Link #23
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
That's an OFF-MODELED CABBAGE from the anime adaptation of "Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na" (August's previous work). Amazingly, that cabbage made it into a SaiGAR contest.
Augusts' Something Tsuki something Hi ni wa naisho something was also adapted.

And the cabbage actually won a match in SaiGar 07.
qtipbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 06:18   Link #24
MeganeShounen
Huh?

That would be Tsuki wa Higashi ni Hi wa Nishi ni. Or simply called Operation Sanctuary. I recall that series having 2 separate endings.. one for each main girl.

I also remember that they made an animation of Princess Holiday (another of Augustsoft's previous works)... though, I'm not sure if it's a normal OVA or an H OVA.. ^_^;;;;;
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 09:57   Link #25
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Send a message via MSN to EternalNite
Yay! Another H-game to look forward to. I cant help out anything cuz i jus started out basic Japanese lesson... But i can support u with my eroge no tamashii!!!
EternalNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 12:43   Link #26
Solafighter
Hige

Mh looks like, the translation is canceled/aborted?

To bad.
Old 2009-02-14, 06:10   Link #27
Zetsuboushitaa

Is this project dead? I can to help in translation for this game if its still ailve.
Zetsuboushitaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 16:17   Link #28
Kyon_Geass

the project seems to be death, Tremalkinger seems to be the only one that was "active" and hasnt log in or modified anything anywhere (last login says he hasnt entered in all of 2009), if this is true, then he may have forgotten the project and left it behind, i would like to revive the project, my japanese is not perfect but i may be able to translate the game, someone interested in helping?
Kyon_Geass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 17:12   Link #29
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyon_Geass View Post
the project seems to be death, Tremalkinger seems to be the only one that was "active" and hasnt log in or modified anything anywhere (last login says he hasnt entered in all of 2009), if this is true, then he may have forgotten the project and left it behind, i would like to revive the project, my japanese is not perfect but i may be able to translate the game, someone interested in helping?
I could help with editing to make your translations sound better in english, if you want but I don't know any Japanese so i can't really help with translations.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 23:03   Link #30
Kyon_Geass

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I could help with editing to make your translations sound better in english, if you want but I don't know any Japanese so i can't really help with translations.

that would be good, im not an english native speaker so from time to time i make little gramatical mistakes or get wrong when writing, that would be kinda helpful in any of the 2 cases, but, i like translations to be the most similar to the original work,i dont like adapting unless its necesary, i took an eye into the translations Tremalkinger was doing and found some little mistakes, like this:

森の奥にたたずむ湖のように澄んだサファイアの瞳は、いまや紅蓮のルビーへと変貌していた。

Her eyes, once colored like the crystal blue of a lake in the depths of a forest, are now the sanguine red of a crimson lotus.

he didnt mention either サファイア (Sapphire) (clear sapphire instead of cristal blue) nor ルビー(Ruby) ( crimson ruby instead of sanguine red) and added lotus out of the blue, i preffer to attach to a more exact translation, i still have to check all the text and based on his work, make a new, more exact translation, if anyone is interested in any help, please, send me a PM (including you, DeotoxSlayer), also, one thing i wanna say before destroying all your hopes away:

This is just an idea i though after seeing the translation of the guy going so far and without updates, i am still not sure if to make it, ill do it if there are people interested in the project, anyone who is interested and can help in a way, feel free to send me a PM, if not, you can post in here and help me think about doing the project, i will feel glad to see people interested in the translation
Old 2009-08-21, 10:21   Link #31
DeotoxSlayer

@Kyon_Geass

Sorry for the late response, i had to go over to my uncles for the week cause he broke his legs and he needed someone to take care of his kids.

Anyways I was wondering which parts you've started retranslating and if you're done checking over certain days I could try my hand at editing those for you.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 01:37   Link #32
Kyon_Geass

sorry for the delay of the answer, i had been much more occupied now that i entered school again,

i´ve been translating the days and the more i advance, the more i notice im still not ready to give a good translation, ill stop translating for a while until i improve my japanese so i have enough experience and can give a worth translation to all of the people who are interested in the game, also i would like to talk with Tremalkinger before doing a translation as he may feel offended of me taking over the project, maybe in a year when im more experienced with japanese ill start doing it again, that can also give Tremalkinger time to return and see what he decides. Thank you for your attention to all, hope i can tl this VN in the future.
Old 2009-09-22, 14:16   Link #33
raxorsharp

actually tremalkinger isn't doing the project anymore but he handed it over to some1 else... i'm actually in charge of reinserting the text into the game
he should be putting up a new site soon so if you dont' believe me then w.e
there has been some progress and we mite need ppl to tl check so its all good
raxorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 13:43   Link #34
Gransurg Blackmore

The translation project is still alive they just moved to a new site.
http://chuutranslations.com/
this is where they moved the Fortune Arterial Translation project to.
Gransurg Blackmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-27, 21:39   Link #35
2Din3D

Is it still alive 'till now?
I'd like to help if its still alive ~~
2Din3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 12:30   Link #36
Frankincense

i saw tremal's post here. figure i should announce here too.

umm this is my first post in this forum. if i do something wrong pls rebuke me. :P

actually, this project was dead. tremal has been occupied with rl stuffs lately. but i talked to him about it just some days ago and he was nice enough to let me continue his project and give me all the files. so we're alive again, kinda.

most original members are gone. but luckily, Alex, the hacker, is still with us. there shouldn't be much progress now since i just restarted things again. but pls stay tuned.

http://chuutranslations.com/ <- this place will be brought down soon. pls visit our wikia page instead for latest news:
http://chuutranslations.wikia.com

P.S. currently we're in dire need of translators. if you'd like to help pls contact us.
Frankincense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 18:50   Link #37
Ketro

Good luck with the translations! I would help, but I'm only in my second year of Japanese, so I couldn't help much. With the new anime now for it, I'm sure you'll find new and willing volunteers
Ketro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 12:27   Link #38
larethian

Thanks to Ketro who unintentionally bumped this thread up, which caught my eye, I actually contributed two short segments in Erika's route selection (six segments altogether). Took me about four hours. And this is really funny since I've only started on this game last Thursday. Anyhow, I'm just a random translator for this project since I'm working on something else right now, but I was thinking of this: it would really make a difference to speed if everyone who knows Japanese and has played the game (and like it of course) to just contribute a few hours to complete even 1% of the project each. 20 such people will finish 20% in a span of a few hours, gasp!

I think a JLPT3-equivalent (not that you need the actual cert, just equivalent), now known as N4, has sufficient grammar foundation to work on this. Anything less may be too overwhelming though. Vocab can always be checked in dictionary and tangorin.com example search is always useful for better understanding. And since in-game scripts are available, you don't even need to know how to read a kanji, you can just copy and paste into an online dictionary. Surely your Japanese level will improve by leaps and bounds. If you are at L3 (or N4) level, you just need lots more patience, and willingness to ask questions.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 10:50   Link #39
Frankincense

@Ketro, looks like it isn't that easy. ^^; We still can't find more translators.
Currently I'm literally doing everything, translating, translation checking, editing, image editing, repacking, testing... ^^;;; Only few people are helping me.

Thanks Lary. I've received your contribution ^^ and what you said. I wish there are people willing to help. But maybe it's too much to ask for people who are interested, and willing, and capable, and free.

And in addition to translators, I think we now need some more able editors too.
Frankincense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-10, 01:25   Link #40
Seitsuki
Onee!

Looks interesting. Want me to try help? Did a bit for the Tomoyo After translation, but that's been inactive for a while and I cbf doing it by myself lol. Need more practice anyway, about to help out with the Ore no Imouto LNs translation.

Tags
august, ero-game, game patch, pc game, translation