AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-10, 07:04   Link #10081
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Usually DxD has around 300 pages. But volume 9 and 10 was around 400 pages. He might pull it off if he has volume 12 upto 450 pages. Maybe thats why he split into two volumes.
The only way I see this to work is ,if the author avoid other people to know about Ise death for now. Becouse if he want to show the girl emotion already this will take a great deal of space. Then we have the other thing...well I'm sure he will pull off some how. after all he split into two volumes for this reason. But like I said I really curios to see how. One thing is for sure he cant waste to much time in Ise come back wich mean...or this happen of screan and we know when he tells the details on Rias and other.Or the whole bring him back to life will be really fast .Still there is really to much thing next vol (or at least it seem) for really think that the whole mess will end next vol.
Then again vol 13 confirms that all this will end in vo l 12otherwise vol 13 would not be a full volume of SS

But I still hope that Rias will be the only one with certainty and hope that Ise will be back.

Swordstriker21@ I think it will cost a great deal. At least normaly thing like that are expansive or i'm wrong
Old 2012-02-10, 07:06   Link #10082
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Then I'm really curios now how the author will made all this in one vol.I mean all the emotional thing+ underworld attack+Ise back to life+Ise back with them+ girl reaction about he come back+Hades and maybe caocao....It's me or this is to much thing for just one vol?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
@mike211 Are you crazy?! It's a string swimsuit man! A STRING swimsuit!!!
I'm really not in to string swimsuit after this happen.

Spoiler for Hot chicks?:

So, yeah, I rather have Akeno in her micro bikini anyday.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-02-10, 07:11   Link #10083
n0m@n
C-Z

@mike211
What have you made me see!?
Ah crap........ I feel like vomitting now........
Old 2012-02-10, 07:11   Link #10084
Riki
ランダム王

^DAMM WTH NOO!!!!......

Seems that the anime Quality got lower for ep 6 T.T Oh well~
Volume 8 secures all the side-stories right? That means nothing is important in that volume other than getting the triana pawns?
Old 2012-02-10, 07:12   Link #10085
Soji

Guys ,becouse I'm sure you want to know. On fanfic in the High School Dxd there is a one-shot.
Rated M.About Rias and Ise (and no...for now I don't read it.) I just show it and thought to say about it to you.
Old 2012-02-10, 07:13   Link #10086
havensgate
skull one

@mike
MY EYEEEES!!! damnit mike after i bath in this 505 pages of ecchiness and oppainess you gave those..unspeakable picture.

btw akeno sure is something, she can switch personalities depending on situation
queen of S, ecchi perverted onee-sama, and cute ordinary highschool girl
Old 2012-02-10, 07:18   Link #10087
Axiszero
The Forsaken Lurker

WTF mike you mad bro?????????????????? Someone give me some oppai to face plant in right now!
Old 2012-02-10, 07:21   Link #10088
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

And that is why I don't like string swimsuit anymore, every time I see string swimsuit, I see HIM wearing it with his thumb up saying "Yeeeeah this is good".

Hopefully I didn't ruin you guys much.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-02-10, 07:22   Link #10089
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

@mike211 Bwahahahaha! I see your point ROLF. Now imagine Mil-tan wearing the same thing... Guess we'll all be having nightmares for a few nights huh?

@havensgate Earlier in this forum, Akeno has been likened to a shark. Maybe it's those wild instincts kicking in. Power of adaptability and all that.
Old 2012-02-10, 07:25   Link #10090
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiszero View Post
WTF mike you mad bro?????????????????? Someone give me some oppai to face plant in right now!
I know I had already post this...but becouse you ask(and it seem other people need this.) here.

Spoiler for Rias NSFW:

havensgate@ Agree on Akeno abuot this. Well at least is will never bored.
Old 2012-02-10, 07:27   Link #10091
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I guess it could be worst, imagine opening your postage only to find you figurine was Mil-tan in a string swimsuit.

Old 2012-02-10, 07:29   Link #10092
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
I guess it could be worst, imagine opening your postage only to find you figurine was Mil-tan in a string swimsuit.
Wait...I try to make them sane again and you try to mindbreak them again?
Old 2012-02-10, 07:39   Link #10093
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Nah. S'okay Soji. I believe we have a strong resistance to this sort of thing. Think ecchi thoughts. Breath slowly. Focus your being on Rias oppai and you should be fine.
Old 2012-02-10, 07:50   Link #10094
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Sorry Soji, posted to slow, I were answering Swordstriker21 post.

As apology, here.

Spoiler for Pics of them doing it. :D:

Spoiler for Rias:

Spoiler for Who's butt is this hehehe:

Spoiler for Another one of Rias:

Spoiler for Last but not lease, A pic of Akeno :

I hope these help.

Old 2012-02-10, 07:52   Link #10095
Soji

mike211@ lol nothing. When I try to found some pic( whatever anime /manga /lN is) I always see thing much worse of the one you post ..I become immune (I wonder if is a good or bad thing).
About the first one that come from the LN...now that I think about the only fanfic of this Ln really have they doing
Let's hope that at the end vol 12 or one SS vol 13 they said that Rias and Ise really do (I not need the scene I just need to know they finally do) For the scene itself there is always fanfic or dounjin in the future
Old 2012-02-10, 07:54   Link #10096
ru5ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
OMGWTF..... i cant help but imagine it!!!!!!
i think nightmare it self scared when see the figurine

Old 2012-02-10, 07:55   Link #10097
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
mike211@ lol nothing. When I try to found some pic( whatever anime /manga /lN is) I always see thing much worse of the one you post ..I become immune (I wonder if is a good or bad thing).
About the first one that come from the LN...now that I think about the only fanfic of this Ln really have they doing
Let's hope that at the end vol 12 or one SS vol 13 they said that Rias and Ise really do (I not need the scene I just need to know they finally do) For the scene itself there is always fanfic or dounjin in the future
I'd read it if it was SAO chapter 16.5 quality.

Mil-tan figure... the stuff of nightmares...
Old 2012-02-10, 07:56   Link #10098
Soji

Swordstriker21@ Yeah and the last part was so lol.
Old 2012-02-10, 08:02   Link #10099
ru5ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
I'd read it if it was SAO chapter 16.5 quality.

Mil-tan figure... the stuff of nightmares...
i never know SAO have chapter 16.5 until i read about it in this forum a few hundred pages ago
yupz i hope there is a chapter in dxd like chapter 16.5

Old 2012-02-10, 08:07   Link #10100
n0m@n
C-Z

Okay. If there is indication of Rias and Ise having sex but doesnt show it, I will make it. The chapter will be called "love life".

It's Ise's first time so he finishes it in 10second. So he uses boosted gear and transfer it to his manhood which lets him "break" Rias.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural