AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-04-02, 21:57   Link #81
The 48th Ronin

How about a gangster movie version of the canon story?
Old 2015-04-03, 05:10   Link #82
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Who's gonna be the don of the Vers?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2015-04-08, 07:57   Link #83
John117xCortana

I have an idea for a Macross Frontier crossover with Aldnoah Zero.

It basically has an SMS pilot in a custom VF-25S Armored ending up on Earth because of a fold drive malfunction. He arrives on Earth ( the pacific ocean near Japan ) minutes before the first landing castles impacted.

His sensors detect the impacts and tell him that it's Earth. But it's also detecting differences that don't much up to their current database. Before he can find out more he's suddenly attacked by flight of Vers fighters. Seeing that the aircraft looked Terran they decided to attack it thinking it must be easy pickings. In the end though all three of them were shot down by the unknown fighter. The MDE rounds, beams and micro missiles tore them to shreds.

He reaches Japan and finds a place where he can stay out of sight. He continues to try and find out more information but due to the destroyed lines the World Wide Web is disconnected. The only info he manged to get is from the local broadcasts which weren't very informative. Later on he spots a family nearby. He later intercepts them in Battroid mode and asks them some questions while not revealing much about himself. Because what better way to know whats going on than to ask the locals themselves?

He'd ask the family for some general information and after that help them get to safety. They left around the time Saazbum launched a meteor strike in that area to destroy the evidence.

His scanners indicated that some local military forces were rallying at an abandoned dock so he heads over there to drop off the family and go his own way. But by the time he gets there the dock comes under attack by the plasma sword dude. He stays out of sight for a while. And after seeing how the locals were getting curbstomped and that there were civillians in the other hovercraft he decides to intervene.
Old 2015-04-08, 10:36   Link #84
Queen of Corners

So.... which SMS pilot?
Old 2015-04-08, 19:01   Link #85
John117xCortana

It doesn't have to be one of the canon characters.
Old 2015-04-10, 08:23   Link #86
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Interesting ideas.

But how about to replace the rogue Vers-aristocrats with ancient enemies of the Aldnoah-creators, who turn their attention toward Sol, once they detected a massive energy wave released by the explosion of the Hyper Gates. And now, after taking 20 years to prepare their invasion, they come with a very sinister intentions.
Been a while since this was posted, but I like it, reminds me a bit of the appearance of the Scrin in Command & Conquer 3.

Also, as for the Terran forces sent to face this new alien menace, I was thinking of having essentially a new and improved Kataphrakt design, KG-8 Pegasus, with various options of lasers, railguns, missile launchers in addition to the usual 75mm autocannon from previous generations.

Also, a hover-tanks based on Electris' technology, but armed with railguns and lasers in addition to a co-axial MG. Also, a whole line of hover-vehicles- APCs, mobile artillery etc

And as for the air/space forces, an improved Aldnoah-powered space fighter armed with missiles and a nose-laser. Not to mention more larger space ships along the Deucalion line.

Also, all of these things will have stuff like active camo and dimensional barriers (albeit still with the same gaps over weapon openings etc) for defensive purposes.

Of course, in spite of all this, Inaho still favors his old Sleipnir, albeit upgraded to carry the new weapon systems.

On an unrelated note, more crack pairings:

Rayet x Slaine in some sort of post-war thing where Slaine is released after some sort of thing negotiated with Vers or something.

Quite possibly beginning with both of them trying to attack each other given their involvement in attempts on the lives of Asseylum/Inaho.
Old 2015-04-11, 00:54   Link #87
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
Been a while since this was posted, but I like it, reminds me a bit of the appearance of the Scrin in Command & Conquer 3.

Also, as for the Terran forces sent to face this new alien menace, I was thinking of having essentially a new and improved Kataphrakt design, KG-8 Pegasus, with various options of lasers, railguns, missile launchers in addition to the usual 75mm autocannon from previous generations.

Also, a hover-tanks based on Electris' technology, but armed with railguns and lasers in addition to a co-axial MG. Also, a whole line of hover-vehicles- APCs, mobile artillery etc

And as for the air/space forces, an improved Aldnoah-powered space fighter armed with missiles and a nose-laser. Not to mention more larger space ships along the Deucalion line.

Also, all of these things will have stuff like active camo and dimensional barriers (albeit still with the same gaps over weapon openings etc) for defensive purposes.

Of course, in spite of all this, Inaho still favors his old Sleipnir, albeit upgraded to carry the new weapon systems.
For extra scary stuff maybe aliens should be like Scourge from Dropzone Commander - a reace of a body-snatchers. They can inject their larvas into a living organisms and once it reach adulthood it firmly take the body of a victim under control, though if aliens fail to find a host until tey're adults they forced to live inside of their vehicles, controllingh them. The "conquered" bodies became the infantry, jailers, breeders (why destrpy conquered race if they could be a lovely stock of the new hosts?) and scientists - "robbed" boddies have a lovely baggage of knowldge you know?
Old 2015-04-11, 18:46   Link #88
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
For extra scary stuff maybe aliens should be like Scourge from Dropzone Commander - a reace of a body-snatchers. They can inject their larvas into a living organisms and once it reach adulthood it firmly take the body of a victim under control, though if aliens fail to find a host until tey're adults they forced to live inside of their vehicles, controllingh them. The "conquered" bodies became the infantry, jailers, breeders (why destrpy conquered race if they could be a lovely stock of the new hosts?) and scientists - "robbed" boddies have a lovely baggage of knowldge you know?
Not familiar with Dropzone Commander, but sounds a bit like the Flood from Halo or something like that.

Not sure on the design of the aliens- if this ever gets written given how busy I am lately, but here's a preview one of the UFE weapons in the arsenal mentioned above:

F-49 Thunderbird

The F-49 Thunderbird is a seventh generation air-space superiority fighter replacing the F-22 Raptor in UFE service in starting in 2017. The aircraft is similar in appearance to the older (real-life) experimental X-44 but operated by a high-energy Aldnoah-powered ion thrusters given the craft a top speed of 12,000 m/s, 5000 m/s faster than older craft like the UFE Space Shuttle and the Versian Stygis I fighter.

The Thunderbird carries a nose-mounted laser with a maximum range of about 200 kilometers, in a chin-turret, a 30mm automatic railgun for backup close-in armament, and an internal ordnance bay capable of carrying a variety of weapons, including up to 12 AIM 145 ASCIM (Advanced Space-Capable Interceptor Missiles) with a range of up to 1500 kilometers in space and 450 km in atmosphere. The craft can also carry SLAM (Space Launched Assault Missile), a multirole space-launched missile capable of engaging both ground targets and larger spacecraft with warhead options including kinetic rod, high explosive, submunition, and nuclear warheads. The Thunderbird can also carry a number of other missiles and bombs intended for atmospheric deployment.

The craft is painted with radar-absorbing material and also has the option to equip a dimensional barrier, though the laser turret, cannon port, radar/sensor systems, and cockpit window must remain uncovered. The craft can also equip active camouflage, further enhancing its stealth profile, though deploying weapons and other such actions will compromise the active camo.

The Thunderbird's cockpit is designed to detach from the aircraft in the event of fatal damage and act as a self-contained life pod capable of surviving re-entry, equipped with an integrated GPS and radio homing beacon to aid in search and rescue on both planetary surfaces and in space.

An unmanned version, the FQ-49, is capable of being operated by direct remote control, operating on a programmed mission, aided by a semi-sentient AI capable of performing all necessary functions and reacting to changing battlefield conditions automatically. Authorized personnel may also give orders to the craft from a ground-control station mounted in a stationary postition or attached to the electronics suite of a hover-vehicle or Kataphrakt, from a manned F-49, or from another UFE spacecraft.

I may make more of these little profile things for the KG-8 Pegasus Kataphrakt, the (name undecided) main battle hover-tank, the larger spaceships in the Terran fleet, as well as the new Vers hardware, including the Stygis II fighter (rest of names undecided).
Old 2015-04-11, 20:53   Link #89
The 48th Ronin

Just a random idea:

The world was sent on the road to apocalypse when Aldnoah, a highly sentient AI, declared war on humanity. Using Kataphrakts, a type of virtually indestructible intelligent combat machines, wipes out more than 80% of humanity.

As the humans faced imminent annihilation, they decided on a last ditch effort for victory: Project Zero. By luck, they managed to capture a Kataphrakt intact and, using extracted information from it, created anti-Kataphrakt weapons. The Sleipnir series is the first of the new anti-Kataphrakt battle androids. It was never used in combat though, due to being immediately succeeded by the much improved Areion series.

With the new weapons, humanity managed to stave off defeat for a few more years. But they knew it won't last. They need to turn the tide. And that one fateful day, they find an answer.

From the ruins of Tokyo, the resistance found a fully functional time machine. With it the humans planned to win the war, by changing the flow of history. They sent a Sleipnir codenamed Orange back in time to prevent Aldnoah from existing by either killing its creators, Dr. Troyard and Dr. Rayregalia, or Troyard's son, Slaine, who somehow caused the AI to start the war.

As Orange, now goes by the name of Inaho Kaizuka, lands in the year 2014, he stumbled a girl named Asseylum, Slaine's soon-to-be wife via arranged marriage.
Old 2015-04-13, 02:47   Link #90
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Reminds me of the Terminator series.

Although a fic where some disgruntled parts of humanity launch an attack on Vers for creating the false flag on Earth should be interesting, especially when they want to take their anger out on the Troyards for defecting.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2015-04-19, 17:10   Link #91
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

The latest Aldnoah-related madness from 119's head, based on this post from the Slaine Troyard thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaokura View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaokura View Post
Did you by any chance look at Tumblr? Because there are so many crazy Slaine stans going "SLAINE DID NOTHING WRONG, 2PURE4THISWORLD, etc" and I'm convinced a lot of those are typical teenage girls. In other places, most of them also bash Asseylum and as much as I dislike that boring as fuck lame princess, she did not deserve that much hate in that corner. I've seen some 4chan anons calling Asseylum a "slut" and a "whore" just because she disagrees with Slaine's methods. I mean, come on now... Slaine would not approve of anyone insulting his childhood friend.
Slaine VS the Internet:
Slaine somehow gets into an accident with Tharsis' Aldnoah drive creating a dimensional rift, resulting in internet posts from a certain "parallel universe where the events of his reality are an anime" being displayed on the heads up display of Tharsis. Hilarity ensues, and possibly ends with Slaine trying to enter our world and go "Childhood's End" on a bunch of 4 channers.

AMV ideas
Also, since the music thread seems to be about music in the series, I'll put this here: I've got a couple ideas for AMVs (which I'm sure I'll never make. If you want to give it a shot, go ahead), both of them Slaine x Asseylum in a nutshell:

What Have You Done? - Within Temptation

Just look at the chorus and second preceding line. Essentially Slaine x Asseylum in the second season from Asseylum's point of view:
Spoiler for Saving space:

And, for an AMV more from Slaine's POV: Nightwish- Crownless

Spoiler for Saving space- detailed analyis of how I'd use this song in an AMV my comments in bold:
Old 2015-04-20, 09:22   Link #92
John117xCortana

Theres this idea that I've been talking with a certain friend of mine. It's basically what would happen if Inaho ends up in Muv Luv after an accident with an Aldnoah Drive. How would the characters there react to him.

If Yuuko and Inaho meet then science wouldn't last a few years before everything - even the meaning of the universe - was discovered thanks to their genius minds collaborating.

His autism is on the far end of the spectrum from what I can see. Since Inaho is a very logical individual in mind and heart--and is unable to show much emotion--individuals like Tsukiyomi, who act with stern faces and judge the individuals before them with great scrutiny; and Yuuko, who excels at analyzing--and exploiting--those around her for her ulterior "for the greater good" motives, will be quite disgruntled by his initial outward appearance.

It won't take long for them to come to understand his outlook and become intimidated by his vast intelligence, but they will warm to him eventually--though I believe Tsukiyomi in particular will be very adamant that Inaho is kept under watch for the safety of Meiya. Yuuko will probably view him as a vast feast due to his intelligence. It's rare she has someone to match her mind, and if Inaho has access to his eye, then he could probably finish all the calculations for the 00-unit. And Yuuko would be very disappointed that Inaho isn't old enough for her.

The thing that I look forward to the most however.....is when Inaho defeats Sagiri and his rebels not with bullets or a gun. But with words and cold logic.

Sagiri's defining element is his loyalty towards the Japanese government and his aspiration for a foreigner-free faction. His ideology surrounding this appeals to the short-minded surrounding him, but at greater analysis, his ideology is like a faded canvas - appearing complete and whole from afar, but the closer you get to it, the more it appears jaded and distorted - and it is for this reason that he would lose to Inaho, who's mind is a calm and collected entity without bias.

Inaho would probably bait Sagiri with initial conversation in regards to honor, the Japanese government, service to the Shogun, and Foreign presence. By having Sagiri present the core of his ideology out in the open, he also cons Sagiri into presenting the very crux of his ideology - and thus the rebellion. From there, he'd tear apart each aspect of his ideology one by one, showing that his 'honor-bound' rebellion not only goes against the wishes of his Shogun, where he swears he will always act in an honorable way for her, but also puts the entirety of Humanity at risk with his foolishness.

He'd take it a step further and show that without Foreign intervention and support Japan would simply cease to exist. As would all the other nations of the world. I think the actual bullet to the head would be when Inaho twists Sagiri's statements against him directly -- that he is a direct threat to the government and the Shogun, much more than the foreigners are, and presenting the facts as they are as well.

"The boy stood calm and straight upon the mechanical hand of the TSF. Wisps of hair whipped about him against the calm evening wind while his eyes stared blankly at Sagiri.

He stiffened underneath his gaze.

It was nothingness and emptiness, and yet it was not. The boy's gaze was without bias, without judgement, without care. Yet it was clear to Sagiri that his vast intelligence far exceeded his own. His argument was flawed to the core, and the boy had noticed that the moment he had opened his mouth. Like a flock of ravens preparing to descend upon a carcass, he was simply calculating the most efficient method to undermine his entire argument, and thus end the rebellion.

Yes. He was simply calculating - like a robot."

That's how it would go I imagine. The hard part is having Inaho present the facts in a very cold and emotionless manner. But that wouldn't actually stop the fight from going on, as the traitor in their mists would attack before Inaho could finish destroying his ideology - and thus disarming his army's morale.

It would be absolutely delicious.

Last edited by John117xCortana; 2015-04-30 at 04:34.
Old 2015-04-29, 00:49   Link #93
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Is it weird that I'm considering the possibility of a fanfic crossover with this and Silent Hill at all?

Old 2015-04-30, 22:31   Link #94
AverageFan

Because we didn’t get to see much of mars or the full backstory on Aldnoah. I thought that the show may have been better if it took places on earth and that Vers was not on mars but on earth. The world would still suffer from Heavens Fall and everyone will technological regress with the expectation of Vers somehow. Vers which still has preHeavens Falls technology and the envy of the world and not willing to share with it. The rest of earth forms a united government for development and peace. Vers because it like at the north pole or some where like that would like to expand for resources and habitable land. So tension rise between the two groups. The emperor will have a backdoor to all the advance technology but he would be too weak to use it. Seylum would go around the world on her peace tour and Suaz would try to assasinte her starting the war between the two groups.

Vers will still be a monarchy. There will be like 12 to 20 counts with like sub 1 knight each. The knights will have a cybernetic that allows them to link up to the Kats. Vers society will actively be on the collapse. They will use Landing castle will be like actual castle or something.
M Kats will be named after Gods. The war will start with Vers using it satellites to orbital bombard the earth (thinkCOD:Ghost)

The united earth will be be made up of the rest of the world. They will have more then 2 Kats models this time. The non main character pilots will be more capable when fighting. Inaho and his team will still fight the Vers units like the did and get more recognition for it. And the show happens like it did.

The second season will deal with continue but on earth. The final battle can be in space.
Old 2015-05-07, 13:58   Link #95
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Currently writing a xover between Naruto and Aldnoah Zero... so here's the summary

Title: The curious relationship between the Empress and her Husband

Aldnoah Zero truly began when Inaho Kaizuka met Asseylum Vers Allusia under the bridge. What if Asseylum didn’t meet Inaho but instead she met Naruto Uzumaki, A lonely hero of past who might be older than Aldnoah itself. One shot.

10% away from posting it... one shot though
Quote:
“Uhmmm... Will you marry me?” The older girl asked. She didn’t know why she said that, she was about to say ‘I will be your friend.’ to capitalize the loneliness that she gleaned to him earlier but at the last second she didn’t know why but she just blurted it out all of a sudden. But she can't hesitate, if she wants to end the conflict the soonest possible time, she needs to be alive in the next few minutes for her to succeed. She didn't care what she needs to do.

“Ok.” Naruto said without batting an eyelash. He lowered down his kunai and put it away. While the older girl simply blinked, stupefied by his reply, she can’t say a word. The younger girl was catatonic due to the deal that happened in front of her, she can’t believe that the older girl, just to survive would offer to marry the ruffian blond! Top it off he agreed to it as well! Just as he puts away his dagger in god knows where.
Technically the older girl is Asseylum and the younger girl is Edilritou

i'm a fan of inahoxasseylum ship, and its not gonna sink anytime soon but.. it left me thinking what if Asseylum didn't meet inaho there under the bridge? what would have happened? how could things changed?

think about it, Inaho and Asseylum meet by chance alone. Asseylum could have gone anywhere in Shinawara or simply inaho could have left earlier or later. So what if they didn't meet? What could have happened.

Asseylum would have died or killed. or worst used by someone who knew her value. and that is within few days only. Lets not even get on what if she didn't get sick scenario... she would have been killed horribly

Inaho... well... we know he is stone cold logical guy so he will survive and probably see the end of the war as a war hero.

End of war? 30 years or more probably...

Last edited by maxxus0923; 2015-05-07 at 14:25.
Old 2015-05-11, 04:30   Link #96
Ribbons
Gundam Knight

This is the best post-canon fic. The characterization is so rich, it's incredible.
Old 2015-05-11, 06:06   Link #97
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribbons View Post
This is the best post-canon fic. The characterization is so rich, it's incredible.
too bad we cant have happy endings damn... imagine if Inaho was the emperor...
Old 2015-05-12, 00:52   Link #98
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

An idea I had before was a follow up on a pro-Earth terrorist group that assassinate the Troyard family for betraying the Earth sphere. And then you get two terror groups, consisting of pro-Slaine forces and the other the same pro-Earth trying to break into the black ops prison where Slaine's locked up for various purposes.

At least this is following the end of S2.

Old 2015-05-13, 02:51   Link #99
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Here goes... I may suck at some part of its though.

Quote:
A young man in his mid-20s was walking down the sidewalk of Winnipeg, one of the cities in North America that survived Heaven's Fall. He was wearing a black hoodie jacket, jeans and sneakers while carrying a black backpack, the former helping him cope with the cold winds.

He was looking at both ways before he crossed the streets since he was heading towards the direction of University of Manitoba.

But before he can finish crossing the street, someone who had his head covered with the same type of jacket like he wore bumped into him hard. However, he wore black jogging pants and tac boots.

"Watch..." Before the young man could shout at him, he felt something strike his chest. To be specific, he had been shot three in the chest.

"Die, Michael Troyard." The pistol-armed man murmured before he blended into the crowd. The crowd was not able to ascertain that the victim was assassinated with a suppressed weapon until they saw him collapse onto the street. "For the Earth Sphere."
Quote:
Inaho and Yuki Kaizuka were in a United Earth Army base in the American state of North Dakota, somewhere near the outskirts of Fargo. They were seen eating their lunch in a cafeteria, a few days after Emperor Klaincain Crutheo Vers Allusia and Empress Asseylum Vers Allusia visited the Earth Sphere as part of a peace treaty to help the UFE alleviate the refugee crisis and the economic situation by providing Aldnoah drives for non-military purposes.

"Inaho..." Yuki glared at her younger brother. "I thought I told you that you need to head back to school and finish up your secondary education. You're always so serious when you do your work. You need to relax once in a while. I mean, you're young after all..."

Inaho couldn't blame her sister. Being the one in charge of Slaine's secret detention and the one in charge of the UFEA's close protection responsibilities for the royal couple, he almost forgot that he may have to decided to whether to finish up his secondary education back in Japan under a leave of absence.

"No worries, Yuki-nee." Inaho sighed and nodded with a smile on his face. "I... just don't know where to start though, even if I prepared the proper documentation for this case."

The HD TV nearby interrupted a drama programming for breaking news program from CNN.

"We have breaking news today coming from the city of Manitoba in Canada..."

The TV showed images of a corspe being placed in a bodybag, now guarded by officers of the Winnipeg Police Service as Anti-Vers protestors began to converge into the streets near the university.

"The victim is Michael Troyard, who is a student in the University of Manitoba studyinng Political Science. He has been living in the province under protection from the WPS with an assumed name due to death threats coming from unknown parties to him and his family."

"Inaho..." Yuki murmured, feeling a bit disgusted about the situation.

"The President of the University of Manitoba and the Lieutenant Governor of Manitoba has both condemned his assassination, stating this his death does not solve any of the pre-war tensions between the Earth and the Vers."

"I know..." Inaho replied while he watched the news.

Ever since the defection of Dr. Timothy Troyard and his son, Slaine Troyard, the family has been living under scrutiny for having pro-Vers sympathies. This has resulted in the forced resignation of family members who serve in the military, police or in the government due to popular support from anti-Vers activists and politicians alike. The most prominent Troyard forced to resign from the controversy is Robert Troyard, the former Secretary-General of INTERPOL...

The only thing that can happen is if the police has a mole. Inaho thought to himself.

"CNN has received a recorded message coming from the anti-Vers terrorist group "Children of the Earth" as they claim responsibility for the murder of Michael Troyard."
Quote:

In the video, there was the silhouette of a man whose face was obstructed with everything in the room mostly black to hide his face and body. His voice was digitally altered with the CE flag behind him, which consisted of a clenched fist behind the Earth in a red background.

"Today, the Children of the Earth has announced the death of another traitor to the Earth Sphere."

An image was shown of Michael Troyard's body bag being brought to an ambulance.

"Today. On this day, is the first day for the remaining Troyards to contemplate on their lives. The actions of Dr. Troyard and his son, Slaine, have shown that they cannot be trusted to protect us from the influence of Vers Empire."

Another image showed anti-Vers protestors picketing outside a ceremony where the Royal Family installed an Aldnoah Drive in Tokyo.

"We will offer you a choice. Do you want an empty life? Or a meaningful death?"

The final image showed protestors battling with riot police in Beijing, Moscow, Geneva, Winnipeg and New Orleans outside various Vers diplomatic facilities.

"And you'll never see us coming..."
Quote:
The UFEA soldiers standing guard in a deserted manor somewhere in North Dakota were on full alert after being informed that the CE had conducted a terrorist attack in Canada. Even though the site was deserted "on paper" and that the area around the manor was basically off-limits due to plans on demolishing it and replacing it eventually with a mall and a highway, it was safe for the military to keep a VIP so sensitive that he needed to be placed there.

"Get everyone ready!" A UFEA officer with the rank of Captain addressed the other soldiers guarding the manor's driveway. "We're getting word that CE's trying to find this place!"

"Apologies, sir." A UFEA soldier with the rank of Master Sergeant saluted at him when he arrived. "We've spotted some intruders around the perimeter."

"What? Where are they?!"

"Right here, Captain."

The soldier stabbed the Captain in the chest, followed by a slash to the throat. Later on, some gunshots were heard in the manor outskirts as the UFEA soldiers were stabbed from the back by their comrades.

Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction