AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-06-12, 04:52   Link #1521
travelingbum

well there be some progress in latest raw arc at the very least.
Spoiler for :
but screw that and back to actual main story talk......
Spoiler for :
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 04:56   Link #1522
IndexOfIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestar2471 View Post
Summary of Demon Princess Sari (Google translate Name) and Makoto

....So tired, well if I can I will finish the other new addition tomorrow. Again I didn't logic/spell/grammar check this so don't freak out, its also very long even after I cut stuff out when rewriting it.

Spoiler for Makoto and the Demon Princess:
There is more on Sari by the way its just that I am to tired and exhausted to write about the stuff in interludes and extra chapters. So deal with just reading up to the point where she joins Makoto's merry band
thanks for this now

waiting for PART2! hehehe

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 05:15   Link #1523
moneng85
(´・ω・`)

Quote:
Summary of Demon Princess Sari (Google translate Name) and Makoto

....So tired, well if I can I will finish the other new addition tomorrow. Again I didn't logic/spell/grammar check this so don't freak out, its also very long even after I cut stuff out when rewriting it.

Spoiler for Makoto and the Demon Princess:
There is more on Sari by the way its just that I am to tired and exhausted to write about the stuff in interludes and extra chapters. So deal with just reading up to the point where she joins Makoto's merry band
Arigatou~! For the summary
Glad to see that Sari and the demon lord is actually a likeable character.
moneng85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 05:50   Link #1524
J4n1

Damn, if i was Makoto i would be very tempted to blow up few of their armies in retaliation (or just making some major damage to infrastructure).
He made it perfectly clear that he is neutral, then they go and saddle him with the title clearly trying to mark him as theirs, and even to chain him to them through forcing one of their princesses on him.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 06:57   Link #1525
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Damn, if i was Makoto i would be very tempted to blow up few of their armies in retaliation (or just making some major damage to infrastructure).
He made it perfectly clear that he is neutral, then they go and saddle him with the title clearly trying to mark him as theirs, and even to chain him to them through forcing one of their princesses on him.
There no need to go that far, Makoto isn't a Xianxia character y'know, so he wouldn't do that over something like this.

In comparison to his treatment from hyumans the demons are actually treating him pretty well, and it seems that now they are leaning more towards wanting to make him an Ally rather than a enemy, so what's wrong with that? Where as if the hyuman had to choose and actually had the means to, I'm sure they'd want to get rid of him. (their heroes will more than likely try to at some later point in the novel)
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 07:06   Link #1526
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
There no need to go that far, Makoto isn't a Xianxia character y'know, so he wouldn't do that over something like this.

In comparison to his treatment from hyumans the demons are actually treating him pretty well, and it seems that now they are leaning more towards wanting to make him an Ally rather than a enemy, so what's wrong with that? Where as if the hyuman had to choose and actually had the means to, I'm sure they'd want to get rid of him. (their heroes will more than likely try to at some later point in the novel)
I said tempted, not actually do it.
And just because demons are not openly hostile does not mean they are treating him well.

They are directly going against his wishes, and trying to compromise his neutrality.
That title, if learned by humans, and having one of the princesses as a servant, could utterly destroy any credibility over his neutrality, and make him a enemy of all hyumans.
Old 2016-06-12, 07:22   Link #1527
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

If I was makoto: So be it...if hyuman indeed become my enemy...Then let them try...
Old 2016-06-12, 07:35   Link #1528
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
If I was makoto: So be it...if hyuman indeed become my enemy...Then let them try...
Problem here is not hyumans becomming his enemy, problem is that it's the demons who are interfering with him to potentially make it so.
Demons are trying to force his hand in taking sides in the war.
Old 2016-06-12, 07:41   Link #1529
sinner0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Thanks. That was one long explanation....Thank you....
Anyway, my first thought after reading this was "Poor Mio". She tries so hard and yet was sister-zoned....At this rate Makoto will die a virgin because he does not accept his "harem" as woman and other woman will not be able to approach it in that way because Mio will "take care of them"
I think it's Mio who family-zoned Makoto.

Spoiler for Mio's "Night Service":

Last edited by sinner0; 2016-06-12 at 12:26.
sinner0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 07:45   Link #1530
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Problem here is not hyumans becomming his enemy, problem is that it's the demons who are interfering with him to potentially make it so.
Demons are trying to force his hand in taking sides in the war.
Then I would goes to xianxia MC... annihilate them all...
Old 2016-06-12, 08:06   Link #1531
Darius Drake

Quote:
But Makoto doesn't WANT to go xianxia MC, he LIKES people, and prefers to deal with ones NOT in servitude, forced or otherwise, to him. It's why Mio, Tomoe and Shiki have so much freedom, despite their servitude contract. He wants to interact with PEOPLE, not pets or slaves.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 08:11   Link #1532
cabman11

Quote:
Sooo Omnidirectional pissing off of just about everyone you meet?
Old 2016-06-12, 08:13   Link #1533
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Teeheee~~
Old 2016-06-12, 12:46   Link #1534
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner0 View Post
I think it's Mio who family-zoned Makoto.

Spoiler for Mio's "Night Service":
When did that happen?? This sounds like the opposite of what you would expect. I wonder will author actually get with romance anywhere or will he totally get rid of this element in the end. Seriously, it had been implying romance and harem elements for a long time, but it immediately backs off. It feels that author still haven't decided yet what he wants to write.
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 13:40   Link #1535
sinner0

Quote:
When did that happen?? This sounds like the opposite of what you would expect. I wonder will author actually get with romance anywhere or will he totally get rid of this element in the end. Seriously, it had been implying romance and harem elements for a long time, but it immediately backs off. It feels that author still haven't decided yet what he wants to write.
I know right? I was so surprised when i read it that I need to re-read that part a few times. Then again if 'that' did happen the novel would need a 18+ rating and the author wouldn't want that. But still, I would love to see Mio eat Makoto's essence and comment about how it's the most delicious thing She have eaten in her life.

Anyway I can't remember which chapter already since it's been a while since I read the raw. And no way I'm going to find a few sentences in that wall of text. Maybe you can ask Firestar2471.

Last edited by sinner0; 2016-06-12 at 13:50.
Old 2016-06-12, 18:55   Link #1536
Namorax

Quote:
I fear this isn't about what he wants to write, it's about what the fans want him to write. No matter whats gets written down, a "vocal minority" will always act butthurt and whine (and use the internet's anonymity to threaten the author).
I've seen that happen: I proofed the grammar for a friend who wrote Fanfiction, and he stopped posting his story after the "fans" started to get upset when the story he wrote didn't go into the direction they wanted it to go. He's still writing, but no longer posting, so everyone looses.

It's surprising (and sad) how far leechers will go just to get a cheap fix...
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 20:00   Link #1537
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Ah, this always happen when you are popular... Well as a reader i can just bear with it, and wait for it until it happen in it's own accord
Old 2016-06-12, 21:05   Link #1538
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner0 View Post
I know right? I was so surprised when i read it that I need to re-read that part a few times. Then again if 'that' did happen the novel would need a 18+ rating and the author wouldn't want that. But still, I would love to see Mio eat Makoto's essence and comment about how it's the most delicious thing She have eaten in her life.

Anyway I can't remember which chapter already since it's been a while since I read the raw. And no way I'm going to find a few sentences in that wall of text. Maybe you can ask Firestar2471.
..... I know what you guys are referencing and you completely misunderstood? Or rather the scene in question made me fond of Mio and her growth as a character. Before I clear up your misunderstanding please understand that I refuse to do one of my signature 10 page longs spoilers on Mio as A.) It would kill part of the interest of the story for those reading the translation given how major a character she is, B.) Would kill me spiritually trying to write something that long, C.) would also kill me physically

Spoiler for Mio's reward:

Understand now?

Last edited by Firestar2471; 2016-06-12 at 21:38.
Firestar2471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 21:38   Link #1539
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Mio truly maiden in love, huh.... so cute and pure....
Old 2016-06-12, 22:25   Link #1540
sinner0

Quote:
..... I know what you guys are referencing and you completely misunderstood? Or rather it made me rather fond of Mio and her growth as a character. Before I clear up your misunderstanding please understand that I refuse to do one of my signature 10 page longs spoilers on Mio as A.) It would kill part of the interest of the story for those reading the translation given how major a character she is, B.) Would kill me spiritually trying to write something that long, C.) would also kill me physically

Spoiler for Mio's reward:

Understand now?
Oh yeah, I forgot that Makoto was drunk at that time. My bad.

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel