AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-11-03, 22:24   Link #201
Vanguard

my latest purchase is

I also got BF3 but I did not buy it I got it from a friend but the poor bastard forgot I hate FPS games and the idiot community. So I played the campaign but will never play it anymore so he wasted cash.

Yes my opinion is FPS gaming community is the worst of it all, cheaters kids and idiots that gets angry over a game no Thanks. Also no one knows what team play is.
Vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 23:40   Link #202
yeahitschris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
my latest purchase is

I also got BF3 but I did not buy it I got it from a friend but the poor bastard forgot I hate FPS games and the idiot community. So I played the campaign but will never play it anymore so he wasted cash.

Yes my opinion is FPS gaming community is the worst of it all, cheaters kids and idiots that gets angry over a game no Thanks. Also no one knows what team play is.
Are you serious? BF3 is a team based game. You probably played CoD. I will admit that not everyone in BF3 is a team player, but the game is team based, compared to CoD. I say you give it another shot and grab a few friends to play with.
Old 2011-11-03, 23:42   Link #203
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

A really nice Caviar Black 1TB hard drive that I got for real cheap off of Best Buy. Price of 124 bucks. Cost me nearly 300 because the bastards charged me twice for it. FFFFFFFFFFF--

EDIT: And now they're actively trying to scam me. "It's a validation payment, it'll be back within 7 days!" my ass. I'm getting this straightened out in the morning when I can talk to someone in the daytime that's far more knowledgeable. And if we can't get this straightened out, they can have their fuckin' hard drive back.

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2011-11-04 at 02:24.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 07:53   Link #204
Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahitschris View Post
Are you serious? BF3 is a team based game. You probably played CoD. I will admit that not everyone in BF3 is a team player, but the game is team based, compared to CoD. I say you give it another shot and grab a few friends to play with.

im 100 % sure I plyed BF3 until I got to rank 3 before I gave up. I like Conquest and I was playing several matches and well ppls think Conquest means free for all cuz no one plays like a team every one ran of for them self never gave ammo when u asked for never repairs tank or so. It is the same shit as in BFBC 2 no one bloody know what team play is but the best part is if y play 32 vs 32 ppls 20-30 of does 64 ppls play sniper. Well FPS gamers are as I said the worst of them all. Cheating, Rage or even scream they gonna kill u in real life just cuz you killed them 1 time in game. Wish they had it like are u under age of 20 your not allowed to even install the bloody game and if u do u go to jail for 1 year.
Old 2011-11-04, 16:36   Link #205
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahitschris View Post
Spoiler for SPC:
Good choice. I take my casein in the morning and I enjoy it with coffee as an additional beverage.
Stiletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 19:48   Link #206
yeahitschris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
im 100 % sure I plyed BF3 until I got to rank 3 before I gave up. I like Conquest and I was playing several matches and well ppls think Conquest means free for all cuz no one plays like a team every one ran of for them self never gave ammo when u asked for never repairs tank or so. It is the same shit as in BFBC 2 no one bloody know what team play is but the best part is if y play 32 vs 32 ppls 20-30 of does 64 ppls play sniper. Well FPS gamers are as I said the worst of them all. Cheating, Rage or even scream they gonna kill u in real life just cuz you killed them 1 time in game. Wish they had it like are u under age of 20 your not allowed to even install the bloody game and if u do u go to jail for 1 year.
You playing on PC? I thought you were on 360 or Ps3 lol. Well, for me I play with a few friends and get a squad going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
Good choice. I take my casein in the morning and I enjoy it with coffee as an additional beverage.
This is actually my first casein. I take it at night, before I sleep. Do you drink it all at once? I just chug mine down lol. Not sure exactly how this thing works, cept it digests slowly in your body (taking 5~8? hours)
Old 2011-11-08, 13:21   Link #207
piperz
El Psy Congroo

i lined up at futureshop's MW3 midnight release yesterday. But I wasn't to get the bonus package though cause i was kinda late and only the first 75 people got bonus stuff
Old 2011-11-08, 13:53   Link #208
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I like that keyboard.
Old 2011-11-08, 22:34   Link #209
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperz View Post
Spoiler for size:
i lined up at futureshop's MW3 midnight release yesterday. But I wasn't to get the bonus package though cause i was kinda late and only the first 75 people got bonus stuff
I also went to the midnight release. I can't believe how many people were at Gamestop, seriously. My friend not only got some of the free giveaway raffle stuff, he got it twice. It was hilarious. All the kids around him were so jealous.... jealous over a hat and t-shirt.
Old 2011-11-09, 10:19   Link #210
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Samsung 830 SSD drive. Running fast 'n smooth.. My first SSD drive and pretty impressed so far. Can't wait to get some games on it. (Not playing anything right now..)

My next (tomorrow's) purchase will be Skyrim.. perfect match with the SSD.
Old 2011-11-09, 10:34   Link #211
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Finally getting in the hobby I wanted to. Years ago, I thought, "Hah, it would be nice if I start collecting movies, anime and videogame figures."

Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 23:54   Link #212
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

not really a purchase, but my most recent acquisitions were:
1x Hero of Bladehold
2x Phyrexian crusader

traded for them

also, if you guys think the Fps crowd is bad, try the DOTA crowd. worst group of people ever (myself included).

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 08:49   Link #213
Oblivion

Spoiler for Size:

Pretty much this but for the 360. And funnily enough, when I went to pay for it, the actually asked me for I.D.? Yet when I bought Gears of War 3, a clearly more violent game, they didn't even bother checking?
Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 11:40   Link #214
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post

Pretty much this but for the 360. And funnily enough, when I went to pay for it, the actually asked me for I.D.? Yet when I bought Gears of War 3, a clearly more violent game, they didn't even bother checking?
Sometimes people still ID me when I buy M-rated games. (You can see my age over to the left.)

Most recent purchase would be Uncharted 3. Will be Skyrim tomorrow.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 11:59   Link #215
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I don't get IDd for anything anymore.
Old 2011-11-10, 16:05   Link #216
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
*looks at age*

Funny that. I haven't been asked for ID since I was sixteen. XD

I just order/brought a new PC case, a Cooler Master HAF 922, a new power supply (ones in cases are always crap) a Antec High Current Gamer 750W and a Antec Big Boy 200mm case fan.

My current case is pretty old - this is the third machine that I've had in it! - and thought it was time to upgrade to something decent with summer on my doorstep. My current power supply is on the out. One of the bearings in the fan has gone out because when she spins up to speed - ingame at high load - you can hear it hit the fan housing every once in a while. Warranty job though so I'll keep it in reserve.

Plus I'll start overclocking the GPU and CPU now that it'll have some effective coolant fans.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 16:42   Link #217
iceyfw

x2 Polk Audio Monitor60 Series II Floorstanding Loudspeaker for a total of $228.35(tax included) from yesterdays one day promo code use which made it -$90 off

now to wait for some rear speakers for 5.1 to go on sale.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 10:58   Link #218
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost

My two next ones are not Touhou but Muv Luv Total Eclipse.

Those two hotties. Those are my two most daring purchases, when you consider that my khmer familial environment always had been rather conservative, especially mother and sisters.

Last edited by Sheba; 2011-11-15 at 11:09.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 15:59   Link #219
Haladflire65
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I got ID'ed last time when I tried to buy AC II, which sucked, since my friend and I travelled for an hour by subway to a very sketchy Gamestop in the middle of nowhere to get it -_- I was 6 months short of 17, and my 17 year old friend had no ID on her... biggest fail of my life

Two huge boxes of Kleenex was my last purchase, as sad is it sounds
Old 2011-11-16, 02:08   Link #220
Vanguard

My 2 Latest purchase is Skyrim no picture on it cuz I bet every one know what game it is and I got it on steam so no dvd box. Also I got this

As a big Shin megami tensei fan it is a must have and yes I have a super Famicom. All I need now is the second game for super famicom.