AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-07-17, 09:36   Link #13181
pezzie
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Why would Eris lose her confidence from the other two wives being flat-chested, though? She has big breasts, and she has to realize that even though Rudeus is the "enemy of all women" type that doesn't really mind either way, if he actually had to choose, he'd go with big-breasted women. Does Eris not know that, or is she just insecure?
It was only after she showed up again, and she was insecure because both of Rudi's wives at the time were small chested, so she thought that was his preference. She knew he loved his wives and thought that that was a reason.
pezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-17, 10:15   Link #13182
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 27
I wonder if she finds out what his preferences really are later on, then? I hope she does. I couldn't bear to watch it otherwise.
__________________


[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-18, 08:13   Link #13183
LeonzeT
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakatri View Post
Spoiler for swordmanship:
Just to clear up the misunderstanding that could be get from reading just this,
Spoiler for About the armor:
__________________
All hail Yue-sama!
LeonzeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:28   Link #13184
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 27
Spoiler for reply to above:
__________________


[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:07   Link #13185
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Spoiler for reply to above:
He later have :
MK-2 : saint rank
MK-1 : 7 great power below 4th rank
MK-0 : which he used to fought his future boss[It's raw power equivalent to Fighting God which is rank 4th but have power of rank 2]

Anyone have epub version of MT LN? Please pm me if you have
__________________
Join Under The Beautiful Blue Color of Roxism : Roxism HQ [Currently Recruiting Member]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:11   Link #13186
FIBC
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: South America
fighting god is 3 rd rank. demon god is 4 th
FIBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:16   Link #13187
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 27
So at his strongest, Rudeus can reach up to the level of the 4th or 2nd among the Seven Great World Powers? Does he ever get his name added to the list on the mural, then? Or is that not possible since he needs the armor to be able to fight at that level?
__________________


[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 13:12   Link #13188
Waxman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: A cheap library
He need to defeat the holder of a position to be replace him, so yeah he gain a spot, just not Orsted.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:10   Link #13189
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIBC View Post
fighting god is 3 rd rank. demon god is 4 th
Oops, it's been sn lomg that I forgot about thd rank
__________________
Join Under The Beautiful Blue Color of Roxism : Roxism HQ [Currently Recruiting Member]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:16   Link #13190
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
He need to defeat the holder of a position to be replace him, so yeah he gain a spot, just not Orsted.
So he's included on the list, but not as the number 2? Well, yeah, that makes sense since he does have to beat Orsted for that. But if he's got the same level of power as Orsted with his best armor, then shouldn't it be hard for him to actually beat him? They should be about equal, after all.

By the way, since he came up with the armor as an alternative to Fighting Sprit since his magic power is too high, shouldn't he able to reach at least Advanced-rank in the Sword God style and/or North God style with the armor on? Or does it either not work that way or he's really completely given up on getting any further in swordsmanship?
__________________


[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:55   Link #13191
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So he's included on the list, but not as the number 2? Well, yeah, that makes sense since he does have to beat Orsted for that. But if he's got the same level of power as Orsted with his best armor, then shouldn't it be hard for him to actually beat him? They should be about equal, after all.

By the way, since he came up with the armor as an alternative to Fighting Sprit since his magic power is too high, shouldn't he able to reach at least Advanced-rank in the Sword God style and/or North God style with the armor on? Or does it either not work that way or he's really completely given up on getting any further in swordsmanship?
He gave up swordmanship but actually Emperor rank[2nd higest rank, just below god rank]in wind, water, earth and, fire.
Even sword god have hard time when trying to bisect MK-2.
Rudeus just don't have talent in swordmanship, and he know that even before training saint dragon Fighting spirit[which he failed], that's just how OP Orsted is, even when not going all out. He's even more ridiculously strong after going all out, but kinda like ultraman
__________________
Join Under The Beautiful Blue Color of Roxism : Roxism HQ [Currently Recruiting Member]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:18   Link #13192
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 27
Does he master magic above Saint rank for any of the elemental attack magic? I'm going to be starting on Volume 9 soon, so I know he's learned the Saint-ranked Earth magic, but what about going above that? Does he learn above-Saint-ranked magic for Water and Earth? Fire and Water, too.
__________________


[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:00   Link #13193
Zackarov
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: yogya, indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So he's included on the list, but not as the number 2?
he got 7th place after winning against north god. though his title isn't god but quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Does he master magic above Saint rank for any of the elemental attack magic? I'm going to be starting on Volume 9 soon, so I know he's learned the Saint-ranked Earth magic, but what about going above that? Does he learn above-Saint-ranked magic for Water and Earth? Fire and Water, too.
he learn other saint rank magic from ostred.
water king magic from Roxy.
a downgrade king magic from experiment.
water emperor magic from intuition.
and gravity magic while fighting north god, though he said that he kinda forget how to use it again after the war.
Zackarov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:44   Link #13194
darkton018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Rudeus'mk-0 didn't match the power of osted. Don't forgot that osted have to be in save enegy mode all the time. I think his real power show only when he defeat north god in fighting god armor.
darkton018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:29   Link #13195
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 27
So he's stronger than the North God? And if he doesn't have talent in swordsmanship, could he master hand-to-hand combat to Advanced level or above instead? I think already has what it takes for that.

@Zackarov: He forgot how to use the Gravity magic after the war (what war?)? How? Sounds strange to me.

Another question: is the relationship between Elinalise and Cliff really going to work out? It seems like Cliff misunderstood her even after hearing about the curse. Elinalise has too much lust, so I'm sure if just Cliff alone is going to be enough for her. She did tell Rudeus before that even without the curse, she'd live like a slut readily because she really enjoys sex a lot. I'm worried about Cliff.
__________________


[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:54   Link #13196
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
Nah, Rudeus is too wimp for hand-to-hand combat ... Once his powerful magic have no effect to his enemies, he will looks like a real coward and trying to figure how to survive... Kneel or run... That's the only thing he do... I'm not insult him.. I'm just stating the truth.
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:01   Link #13197
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 27
Yeah, that's a pity. He trained his body to build up muscles, but what good is that if he doesn't fight bare-handed when needed? Even all the running he did during his morning training at the Magic University was so he could run away more easily when things got tough. It wasn't to raise his movement speed in a fight. Yep, he's a wimp. He needs to be the kind of guy who gets going when the going gets tough.

Edit: Okay, while reading Volume 9 (first two or three chapters), I now know that Ariel is both an S and an M and also that Sylphy knows that. And in the first or second chapter of the book, it's shown that the nobles at the royal palace of Asura were thinking that Rudeus and the Boreas family had caused the Metastatis event to send in Sylphy to the royal capital (seriously, how did they come with this idea?).

I wonder. Will Ariel and/or Luke ever realize the truth (that because all of Fedoa region had been caught up in it, Rudeus himself had also been teleported somewhere else and had to find his way back)?
__________________


[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]

Last edited by DragonOsman; Today at 12:52.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:02   Link #13198
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah, that's a pity. He trained his body to build up muscles, but what good is that if he doesn't fight bare-handed when needed? Even all the running he did during his morning training at the Magic University was so he could run away more easily when things got tough. It wasn't to raise his movement speed in a fight. Yep, he's a wimp. He needs to be the kind of guy who gets going when the going gets tough.

Edit: Okay, while reading Volume 9 (first two or three chapters), I now know that Ariel is both an S and an M and also that Sylphy knows that. And in the first or second chapter of the book, it's shown that the nobles at the royal palace of Asura were thinking that Rudeus and the Boreas family had caused the Metastatis event to send in Sylphy to the royal capital (seriously, how did they come with this idea?).

I wonder. Will Ariel and/or Luke ever realize the truth (that because all of Fedoa region had been caught up in it, Rudeus himself had also been teleported somewhere else and had to find his way back)?
Rudus is a family man, he training are for health reason not to get stronger.

He has no motivation to get stronger unless it is to protect his family and since he has orsted for that he is fine with his current stage of strength.

MT is not a shounan powerup novel. It is about a man who discover what is really important (family) and gets a 2nd chance. Choosing between spending time with his family and going off to training to become stronger. he will choose spending time with his family 10 out of 10.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, magic, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.