AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-07-19, 07:25   Link #10821
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Still the same.
Old 2017-07-19, 07:27   Link #10822
Chingaruna517

Fine then! Here is the link for the preview of things including the table of contents
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5232013551
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 08:37   Link #10823
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Hmm... 3 Chapters only and no more Illustrations? It's quite similar to Volume 6 where there are no illustrations.

At least for this chart we can see where the Vanadises currently are. Liza is with Olga, Tina is on her Turf, Sofy with Mila, Tigre, Elen and Fine are facing off at Borozslo Plains while Regin on Nice. I wonder why Titta is on Silesia anyway? What's she up to? Did Tir Na Fal want to take her somewhere?
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 08:57   Link #10824
Chingaruna517

I know, its a darn shame really. I would expecting more illustration than that.

Here is my personal opinion regarding the map given,

Spoiler for The characters on the map.:

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2017-07-19 at 10:42.
Old 2017-07-19, 10:59   Link #10825
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I find it strange that Tigre would be passing there by chance and help Elen and Lim out. If it happens, I guess that's fine, but does it really happen?

And yeah, what's really going on with Titta? What did Tir na Fal do?
Old 2017-07-19, 11:51   Link #10826
Chingaruna517

@DragonOsman I don't know but I am eager to find out anyway just like everyone. I have some suspicions onto my theory too particularly anything had to do with Ganelon's attempt in prompting the descend of Tir Na Fal, in a way.....

Spoiler for Personal suspicions and skepticism:
Old 2017-07-19, 11:54   Link #10827
Ramero

Spoiler for Casualty assumption:
Old 2017-07-19, 12:06   Link #10828
AndySimpson96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Fine then! Here is the link for the preview of things including the table of contents
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5232013551
Sorry what's the link? Nothing loads for me.
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 16:42   Link #10829
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It loaded for me pretty fine, though.

@Ramero: Does Fine really not believe in the Demons' existence? Where does it say she doesn't? And yeah, I'm also curious as to whether or not Ganelon knows about Titta's connection to Tir Na Fal.
Old 2017-07-19, 18:32   Link #10830
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Spoiler for Casualty assumption:
Spoiler for Response to above:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySimpson96 View Post
Sorry what's the link? Nothing loads for me.
The link is above! All ya need to do is to refreshing and wait until it appears.

^About that,

Spoiler for Regards about Fine's reaction towards the Demon's existence:
Old 2017-07-19, 22:42   Link #10831
Ramero

Spoiler for Tir Na Fal:

@DragonOsman About that... She didn't believe it because she is bonded to her mercenary codes.

Spoiler for Figneria:
Old 2017-07-20, 05:22   Link #10832
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Spoiler for Tir Na Fal:
Whichever the case, we would expecting the supernatural stuff could be the one that interrupting the civil wars, although I wish the illustrations is the only way to explain what's going on.
Old 2017-07-20, 06:53   Link #10833
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Tina did tell Fine about the Demons, though. Did you guys forget? But if she doesn't believe it, then she should believe it after seeing Ganelon and his power for herself. Tir Na Fal, too, when she descends to Earth. But at first, she might think it's a trick or a ploy of the Vanadis to make her let her guard down or something.
Old 2017-07-20, 06:59   Link #10834
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Whichever the case, we would expecting the supernatural stuff could be the one that interrupting the civil wars, although I wish the illustrations is the only way to explain what's going on.
Yup... I also want to see the illustrations as well but i think Tir Na Fal could be the last volume cover.
Old 2017-07-20, 10:06   Link #10835
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Tina did tell Fine about the Demons, though. Did you guys forget? But if she doesn't believe it, then she should believe it after seeing Ganelon and his power for herself. Tir Na Fal, too, when she descends to Earth. But at first, she might think it's a trick or a ploy of the Vanadis to make her let her guard down or something.
No, I don't even recalled any of that. As far as I know from reading the translated Chinese source from another source, out of anything Tina told Fine the demons aren't exactly one of them. Also, even if there a slight chance of Tina telling Fine, I can't even guarantee that she told her only friend a full story, specifically the demon part. Even if Fine by chance hearing about the demons, do you seriously think she will take note of that? As far as I know, she only hear the demons after Tigre told her about 'em.
Old 2017-07-20, 10:58   Link #10836
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I might just have been remembering wrong. My bad, there.
Old 2017-07-20, 17:21   Link #10837
Justice_Rises

That link looked like it had the entire LN posted, which we can read if someone ever translates this.

Is their like a law in place that is preventing a lot of this stuff from Japan not being allowed to come in right away? I mean it takes YEARS just to get rights, go through translations, distribute their shows and movies, its just ridiculous.

The reason I ask is because you'd think a series like this would have an English Publisher pick it up and distribute it here.
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-20, 17:36   Link #10838
Marx-93

It's just a preview, if you scroll down you'll realize in ends after 30 pags or so.

Licensing is in general a complex issue, and more so because they're Japanese companies; most western companies will just sell you the rights for a price, but in Japan trust is more valued so you have to 'prove yourself' in some way before they allow you to license some of their works. Also, with what little LNs tend to sell, there's not a huge profit if you want to do a good (i.e. not cheap) translation.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-20, 18:21   Link #10839
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice_Rises View Post
That link looked like it had the entire LN posted, which we can read if someone ever translates this.
Hold your unicorn, dude. This is only a preview, not a whole book. We have to wait until the release date or beyond to know the whole story....
Old 2017-07-20, 19:45   Link #10840
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice_Rises View Post

Is their like a law in place that is preventing a lot of this stuff from Japan not being allowed to come in right away? I mean it takes YEARS just to get rights, go through translations, distribute their shows and movies, its just ridiculous.

The reason I ask is because you'd think a series like this would have an English Publisher pick it up and distribute it here.
The most important thing about Madan is, that it is published by Media Factory = Kadokawa. Kadokawa holds majority of YP shares. And YP focus is somewhere else at this moment. So about license, well, unless some other English publisher will be able strike the deal with them (It will be actually pretty hard, but well, Seven Seas hold manga rights) it will stay only as wishful thinking.
Or you can start learn japanese, buy JP version epub from Kobo and read it with dictionary.
That is all what I will write to this topic.
At this moment I wait for release date to read how author will move with story, when he wants to end it in vol 18.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)