AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-18, 08:24   Link #81
kidswable

Why he should leave FLT?
He is the son of the ceo, had a family ties with the owner of the company, all researcher already respect him and willing to follow him. No one will be against him if he want to be the ceo right now.
Pampz, aside of erika plot what are other good point of joining rosen?
kidswable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 08:30   Link #82
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidswable View Post
Why he should leave FLT?
He is the son of the ceo, had a family ties with the owner of the company, all researcher already respect him and willing to follow him. No one will be against him if he want to be the ceo right now.
If I remember correctly his ceo father is scared from him due to that intellect and that no emotion also hated due being a said failure as magician that why he defended his former wife to prevent the wrath of yotsuba -_- while her step mother is jealous on his achievement ._.

Just sad because his parent just abandoned him and does show real love to him, the only one who aknowledge/loved him is his own sister such very cruel parent >_<
Old 2014-04-18, 09:06   Link #83
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
If I remember correctly his ceo father is scared from him due to that intellect and that no emotion also hated due being a said failure as magician that why he defended his former wife to prevent the wrath of yotsuba -_- while her step mother is jealous on his achievement ._.

Just sad because his parent just abandoned him and does show real love to him, the only one who aknowledge/loved him is his own sister such very cruel parent >_<
He dosen`t give a crap about his father or his opinions much less then that for sayuri.Both he and myiuki despise him for having an lover while married and for remarrying so soon after miya died.

And they can hate him all they want if i`m not mistaken him working at FLT its an agreement he has with maya, so their opinion don`t mean nothing.
SoboSobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 09:22   Link #84
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Can we really say they are abusing Tatsuya? He is the boss in his FLT unit and the only reason he keeps his identity hidden is because he is too young. He doesn't even need their support to live.
Not so sure; Iam only going what Miyuki says

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoboSobo View Post
What glory man? The patents for the cads, the loop casting system, fly magic and everything else is under the name taurus silver which is tatsuya.
If this ever gets public he will get the glory not the FLT.
FLT keeps him around because his work brings money, the more successful the company becomes the more influence the company gains in the country and thats exactly what the yotsuba wants.
Hence why maya lets tatsuya so whatever research he wants at FLT. Tatsuya uses FLT for its resources to help his studies and Flt uses his creation to make money and gain influence. I say is a win win for both parties.
Lol nobody knows that Taurus Silver is Tatsuya. Even if it gets publicized FLT will still take money due to Tatsuya being a 17 yrs old. People will deny that such a person exist; and people will just think its just a market ploy. FLT belongs to Tatsurou not Maya. Maya doesnt care what Tatsuya do for living; she only care about is if hes doing his job as a guardian. The more reason to leave FLT; Rosen Magecraft is top edge CAD developer in the whole world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidswable View Post
Why he should leave FLT?
Lol Tatsuya's influence doesnt go that far; he's influence only in a fraction well its only the FLT 3rd division. other than that he is still treated as a trash and only taking a ride in his father's fame. Aside for Erika; never bought Erika in this. Iam talking about the possibility of Tatsuya attaining his dream and the goal to create a better life for magicians. The Yotsuba still wants to be superior; do you even think that with that kind of mind set people can achieve equality? Its like Gundam Seed all over again.

Quote:
He dosen`t give a crap about his father or his opinions much less then that for sayuri.Both he and myiuki despise him for having an lover while married and for remarrying so soon after miya died.

And they can hate him all they want if i`m not mistaken him working at FLT its an agreement he has with maya, so their opinion don`t mean nothing.
Tatsuya may not give a crap but Miyuki still value those people as her parents. And there wasnt any mention of Maya getting in FLT's business.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 09:46   Link #85
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Lol nobody knows that Taurus Silver is Tatsuya. Even if it gets publicized FLT will still take money due to Tatsuya being a 17 yrs old. People will deny that such a person exist; and people will just think its just a market ploy. FLT belongs to Tatsurou not Maya. Maya doesnt care what Tatsuya do for living; she only care about is if hes doing his job as a guardian. The more reason to leave FLT; Rosen Magecraft is top edge CAD developer in the whole world.
Do you understand what a patent is?
A patent a set of exclusive rights granted by a country to an inventor for detailed public disclosure of an invention.
Shiba tatsuya and Ushiyama both names are on the patent because hes is underage and needs a adult person signature.The name on the patent is tatsuya and Ushiyama but the product is released under the taurus silver trademark.
so if who taurus silver goes public, theres no way FLT can claim the inventions for themselves since the the patents are in tatuyas name.
And Ushiyama will not deny who is taurus silver since he is half of taurus silver.
FLT makes money because they produce and sell tatsuyas inventions as products but tatsuya also get money from FLT because they use his inventions to create goods and sell them.

Quote:
Tatsuya may not give a crap but Miyuki still value those people as her parents. And there wasnt any mention of Maya getting in FLT's business.
LOL miyuki hates Tatsurou because he had a relationship with another women and because she married that women the moment her mother who she loved very much died.
Tatsuya might tolerate them but miyuki actually hates them.She even goes as far a denying Tatsurou is her father.
"As much as she is able to reject being the eldest daughter of Shiba Tatsurou"
vol 8 ch 12.

I pray Tatsurou won`t say anything bad about tatsuya to miyuki while his not around. Human popsicle anyone?

Last edited by SoboSobo; 2014-04-18 at 16:56.
Old 2014-04-19, 12:18   Link #86
pampz21
ShipCore

I just had a weird speculation about Leo;
Leo would go insane and becomes a national criminal; Erika is force to kill her first disciple! =)

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-04-19, 12:23   Link #87
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
I just had a weird speculation about Leo;
Leo would go insane and becomes a national criminal; Erika is force to kill her first disciple! =)
interesting.....i rather see them hook up already. This beating around the bush is a getting old.
Old 2014-04-19, 12:33   Link #88
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
interesting.....i rather see them hook up already. This beating around the bush is a getting old.
LOL well in my speculation He would die....

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-04-30, 22:53   Link #89
CatRules
Shipper

I have some crazy theory about bloom/weed uniform which now I think someone purposely make the uniform different in order to create a rift(between the Elite class and the common magicians) in magic community.

Spoiler for Uniform conspiracy:
Old 2014-04-30, 23:12   Link #90
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
I have some crazy theory about bloom/weed uniform which now I think someone purposely make the uniform different in order to create a rift(between the Elite class and the common magicians) in magic community.

Spoiler for Uniform conspiracy:
I wouldn't be surprised if this kind of thing was true though. Congressman Kouzuke basically treated magicians like objects even though he supported them in vol12 when he was harassing Miyuki because all he wanted was the benefits of having magicians in the army..
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 23:28   Link #91
solhaz

Quote:
No, FLT belongs to Yotsuba not Tatsurou. Tatsurou is FLT CEO since Yotsuba just likes to hide their identity and works in the shadow while the company needs face for the public. However, Yotsuba owns the majority of FLT shares and give some portion of shares to Tatsurou; so Tatsurou is one of the FLT minority shareholder.
solhaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-02, 20:35   Link #92
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Ok I don't where to put ._. So I will let the mod decide

To start what are the things will happen in volume 14 do you think erika will have her limelight or it will deal tatsuya and miyuki problems from zhou, gaa and kudou itself will yotsuba and maya will help tatsuya and miyuki on this upcoming scenario?
Old 2014-05-02, 21:09   Link #93
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Ok I don't where to put ._. So I will let the mod decide

To start what are the things will happen in volume 14 do you think erika will have her limelight or it will deal tatsuya and miyuki problems from zhou, gaa and kudou itself will yotsuba and maya will help tatsuya and miyuki on this upcoming scenario?
I would say Mikihiko would become very important in Volume 14.
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-02, 21:17   Link #94
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
I would say Mikihiko would become very important in Volume 14.
So Erika, Leo and Miki volume?

Why did I say erika and leo because of Rozen ._.

I hope pampz21 can give us an opinion about his speculation on vol 14
Old 2014-05-02, 21:17   Link #95
pampz21
ShipCore

Maybe we'll get to see some action between the Kuroba twins and Miki; the Rozen arc would be for a long way; I can expect it to happen by end of 2nd year cuz as far as we know the author has been hinting it for awhile but doesnt want to fully reveal anything yet.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-05-02, 21:24   Link #96
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Maybe we'll get to see some action between the Kuroba twins and Miki; the Rozen arc would be for a long way; I can expect it to happen by end of 2nd year cuz as far as we know the author has been hinting it for awhile but doesnt want to fully reveal anything yet.
That might happen well I hope erika give us her back story and her secret technique/magic that she said on vol 6-7 I think ._.
Old 2014-05-02, 21:37   Link #97
Jirachier

I'm starting to wonder if we're ever gonna see Mikihiko's family, he's supposed to come from a famous ancient magic family yet not even his elder brother has been introduced, i hope to see them in the future.
Old 2014-05-02, 21:39   Link #98
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
I'm starting to wonder if we're ever gonna see Mikihiko's family, he's supposed to come from a famous ancient magic family yet not even his elder brother has been introduced, i hope to see them in the future.
That's what I'm thinking volume 14 would cover. They're definitely overdue.
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-02, 21:43   Link #99
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
That's what I'm thinking volume 14 would cover. They're definitely overdue.
yeah definitely are~
His arc had been introduce since vol. 3 then we didnt even hear from it; last thing we heard was Erika and Miki's "Elders" wanted to infiltrate 9sc....>?
Answer is to why?? from my POV it only looks like a normal competition except for the No Heads Dragon>? and the person who saw the people infiltrating 9sc was Miki;..... is the Yoshida family planned to make contact with the No Heads Dragon?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-05-02, 21:45   Link #100
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
yeah definitely are~
His arc had been introduce since vol. 3 then we didnt even hear from it; last thing we heard was Erika and Miki's "Elders" wanted to infiltrate 9sc....>?
Answer is to why?? from my POV it only looks like a normal competition except for the No Heads Dragon>? and the person who saw the people infiltrating 9sc was Miki;..... is the Yoshida family planned to make contact with the No Heads Dragon?
So miki will backstab tatsuya in the future!

I wonder if miki can defeat tatsuya on real battle