AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-07-01, 12:23   Link #24441
sakamoto

Just do 1 reroll on US account trying to get Herc and Waver combo but failed
I got Liz, Waver and Kaleidoskope...

Now i'm confused which one should i kept?
Vlad NP2 and Martha (with no worth mentioning CE) or Liz Waver and Kalidoskope account?
Old 2017-07-01, 12:42   Link #24442
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I'd go with the kaleidoscope if it were me as I still have no Kaleidoscope in my JP account. I regard that CE as a rare card. Plus that account also has Waver. Another one I don't have. It's a win-win, I say.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 13:02   Link #24443
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
I`m a big Noble fan actually . When i rolled i just thought of his name . And he gaved me luck . I should have screenshot-ed that roll and sent it to noble
Nice to see a fellow Noble fan here. Friend request sent. My user is YoxalLoyal.
Old 2017-07-01, 13:27   Link #24444
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Sent a few friend request to people in this thread.

btw no word from DW about the log-in fix for JP FGO? They sure are taking their sweet ass time. I still haven't bought the mats from the shop from the last event :/
Ironically I also just lost my acct but got it back within 24 hrs....They seem to have really picked up the speed on acct restoration queries...
Old 2017-07-01, 15:58   Link #24445
Kitsu Breaker

I just watch the whalkthought.
But I really want to play but in something bigger like a Table
I will call the female Mc La Pucelle

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 17:15   Link #24446
Rasen

If anyone happens to care more about variety than 5*s,

Have a rerolled account with D'On, Sumanai, Liz, and Martha.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 22:00   Link #24447
Klard
The cilvilain

Still waiting for DW to fix their login problems
Old 2017-07-01, 23:20   Link #24448
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Not sure why people were having such a problem with the final Not!Herc battle in chapter 14. I finished it with no deaths using my usual Hijikata/Waver/Merlin team, which isn't even really optimal for it. I lost more people in the previous battle on random crits.
Old 2017-07-02, 00:32   Link #24449
-gold-

so after re rolling for days i finally drew a 5 star, saber, i also drew heavans feel is heavans feel a good card?
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 01:04   Link #24450
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Well, that was unexpected...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

As if I didn't already have a hard enough time farming EXP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post
so after re rolling for days i finally drew a 5 star, saber, i also drew heavans feel is heavans feel a good card?
It's a good card, but maybe not one you'll be using too often. It raises the damage of your NP by 40%, which is great if you've got an NP that you can naturally spam or one that's just barely not powerful enough to one-shot a particular enemy, but generally it's better to use a CE that will let you fire off your NP faster or more often, or one that raises a critical damage or likelihood, as those can usually be used more cheaply. As a 5* CE, if costs as much to put into your team as an entire 4* Servant. Not much of an issue later in the game, but likely something you'll be struggling to afford at this point without crippling your lineup. Especially if you already have a 5* CE you're using that's more consistently or immediately helpful, like 2030 or KScope.

I'd recommend holding on to it for use in boss battles at this point, and maybe give it to Medea on occasion, if you've rolled her, since she has weak NP damage yet a massive NP gain skill. Later on you'll get a better feel (badum bum) for when to use it at other times.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2017-07-02 at 01:20.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 01:31   Link #24451
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Not sure why people were having such a problem with the final Not!Herc battle in chapter 14. I finished it with no deaths using my usual Hijikata/Waver/Merlin team, which isn't even really optimal for it. I lost more people in the previous battle on random crits.
Probably because you have the 2 most broken support. That and some people are trying to gun for max bond and stuff when their accounts are not strong enough to handle it.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 02:43   Link #24452
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Probably because you have the 2 most broken support. That and some people are trying to gun for max bond and stuff when their accounts are not strong enough to handle it.
Well, I only have one of those broken supports. The Merlin is someone else's...

Bond is great when you can get it, but you've got to be pragmatic about when to bring in your big guns to actually win. You don't get any Bond if you lose...

Besides, my lady (and Enkidu) Servants get just as good Bond from the back row...
Old 2017-07-02, 07:32   Link #24453
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Lare, are you playing the English version?

And considering all the opinions on this forum, I get the feeling my current Eng account is still only good up till Okeanos, even with all the golds I've managed to f2p summon

No 5* Sabers, no Waver, no Herk...... lol
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 08:18   Link #24454
larethian

I am playing the English version. There were 2 days when I logged in once only though. Was Wed and Thurs I think. Actually Thurs and Fri, but US time would be Wed and Thurs just to get the login bonus as was preoccupied with RL.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 08:45   Link #24455
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Juggling real life, Terra Battle comeback, FGO NA and Agretha had been something alright

It made me forget that Artemis doesn't count as female because she is Orion (-____-)
Old 2017-07-02, 14:54   Link #24456
Ryoshi

Aaaaand EOR Part 2 last battle done.... now to read off the end, get my shiny grail and do all the free missions

Not a single CS use too, lol.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 19:09   Link #24457
GDB

I don't think it's necessary, but I do think it'd be optimal. As you said, there's a huge time lag between the two versions (23 months, basically), and I think there's already been cases where players are getting confused as to which version someone might be talking about at any given time.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 19:39   Link #24458
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Because some people do not use optimal team for each battle.

I personally used the same all-fem setup for all chapter. But because I had issues with Megaros - Columbus fight I had to switch Artoria for Kintoki after 8 or so failed tries.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 19:49   Link #24459
GDB

I'm about to do that final fight (tomorrow after work, because I'm too close to leveling up to risk doing it now and having all that AP go to waste from sleep/work), but looking at it I'm pretty sure Tamamo Lancer + Euryale + support Waver or Merlin should be more than enough. Only real worry I have is Euryale becoming dead weight once I get to the final wave, so might just swap her out for Nero Bride or Okita something.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 20:49   Link #24460
hinode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
My apologies for barging in the thread, but as someone who don't play the game at all, I have to ask:

For convenience sake, would you prefer 2 threads for FGO (JP and ENG) or is a single thread fine enough? While I don't think such kind of treatment is required for other games such as LoveLive, the fact there is a huge decrepency between both JP and ENG versions (as well a potentially events and/or the way it is handled) might be a bit disrupting for regular discussion.

If enough people prefer to have 2 distinct threads, I will create another one for the English version.
With the current playerbase which largely overlaps between the two versions one thread is okay, but if the ENG fanbase grows larger spoiler management will be a huge nightmare. It'd be like trying to discuss a two year old manga and a brand new anime adaptation of it in a single thread.
hinode is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon