AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ratings for Shippuuden 06
Perfect 10 11 9.73%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 5.31%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 7.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 21 18.58%
6 out of 10 : Average 20 17.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 11 9.73%
4 out of 10 : Poor 14 12.39%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 5.31%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 3.54%
1 out of 10 : Painful 12 10.62%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-04-04, 13:17   Link #141
Hunter Nin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtarzaim View Post
Please don't encourage those anime slaughterers, by watching their crappiest money trap.
Too right. I can't believe I made the mistake of looking forward to this new series of Naruto, I waited out all the fillers and return to find this rubbish. Sickening.
Hunter Nin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 23:01   Link #142
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
i think the pace is good, my friend doesn't liek the first part, and she likes what they are doing cuase she knows little of gaara o rany of the other chracters.
Old 2007-04-05, 03:29   Link #143
xPresagio

*While in the manga, such chapter also left the impression that Sune could have done much more against an invader, it wasn't that bad for a reason:

The fight didn't last much there.

And for a good reason -which clearly, the anime team didn't get- It is supposed to be quick and brutal.

It's meant to show that while non invincible (Deidara loose an arm), such organization is force to reckoned. And that they are now really on the move.

If they can break through the vigilance of a whole Shinobi village and defeat a grown up Gaara -with Shukaku- and in his territory, then things are getting extremely dangerous for everyone. But again, all that dragging just weakened the effect. Almost as if Gaara could have had a chance when in reality, it wasn't the case. At all.

*Other problem is, that they added some scenes from the Sune village that will definitively reduce the impact of an event, later on the story.

Basically, they are just shown stuff from Sune's situation, that it wasn't meant to be even hinted yet. Bad, too bad.

*Plus, all that stuff of Tsunade sending Naruto to irrelevant missions is quite illogical, considering that he and Sakura just passed an exam that set them on a more equal ground to a Jounin.

Not only would also conflict with Jiraya's plans for him, it's also pointless: why allowing him to train with a Sannin for almost 3 years, if when he comes back, you just sent him away to do basic missions, but now also dragging your best medical student and a full Jounin?

It's like the whole Oro/Sasuke/Akatsuki/reconstruction /rival villages stuff no longer mattered. Rather poor.
xPresagio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 05:10   Link #144
Ichimaru

The eps was a bit draggy, but towards the end looks like another good battle, great suspense buildup though....

Man the face of sasori is what a real fuckn ninja should look like, he reminds of the game Return of The Shinobi, on the sega genises system brings back the memories....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 06:55   Link #145
evil-samurai

It's Great to see Kankorou will have some action, (with a New puppet to show off) mabye not a whole lot but still I'm looking forward to it! however... they chose to animate it.

Though it wasn't a big moment in the episode, one of the best scenes has to go to Kakashi, it really came out of nowhere
Spoiler for Kakashi:
Looks like Kakashi and co. will be heading off to the Sand, maybe they'll run into Temari xD
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 10:00   Link #146
Child_of_Sierra

I look at the poll results and...WoW talk about mixed reception.

All ratings have been voted for with a pretty even distribution that it's hard to tell from the result if the episode was bad or not. Guess shippuden's approval rating is 50/50 among Naruto fans.

People keep saying things will get better but 7 episodes in a series is too long a set-up...I'm sure it's safe to say that what we've seen now is the general direction and pacing of the show.

Lucky for the producers that Naruto is such a big franchise it can afford to have all these setbacks. Other less known shows would have lost its following by now (reduced to the hardcore fans or maybe Naruto Shippuden just has such a large following that even when its only the hardcore fans watching they still equate to a commercial success...)
Child_of_Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 10:47   Link #147
ShikaShika
無罪

Wow, I only just read up on the manga to see that that anime hasn't even covered six chapters worth of material yet. Using the same pace as was normal for most of pre time-skip Naruto, these seven episodes would have been less than three!
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 14:45   Link #148
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
Wow, I only just read up on the manga to see that that anime hasn't even covered six chapters worth of material yet. Using the same pace as was normal for most of pre time-skip Naruto, these seven episodes would have been less than three!
"Hahahaha....You're on Cadid Camera!!"
We wish...

-------------------------------------

I know you're a fan, so have you seen the new marketing campaign for the Transformers Movie?? It's beyond pathetic...

Tyrese dodging explosions, "Yeah that's Transformers..."
Old 2007-04-05, 23:56   Link #149
Covenant

No Naruto this week?

I reformatted the PC and don't have the double episode downloaded to fastforward to the end to see if it's not going to air this week..
Covenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 10:33   Link #150
BlackShinobi07

i coudlnt agree with you more. its been shown in these fisr few episodes already that he hasnt grown that much. he still uses kage bunchin like CRAZY. i thought he would have learned some new jutsu by now . i Especially hate the fact that he hasnt learned to do the rasengan one handed yet. What the hell was he doing for 2.5 yrs? i mean come on. He was personally trained by jiraiya, the man who trained the fourth hokage himself. Naruto is just a dissapointing character all around. i guess we just have to except that. hell always be weak, stupid, and continue rely on the fox to fight his battles whether he wants to or not.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-04-06 at 12:21.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 21:02   Link #151
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

Just because Naruto used Kage Bunshin pre-time skip doesn't mean it's still not a great jutsu post time skip. I believe it was ranked as Jounin class jutsu?

I'm iffy on anime episodes... while I don't mind storylines, fights are usually a big reason I look forward to anime episodes.

Plus Hinata seems to get more screen time in anime, or at least she did pre time skip
Lex` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 22:17   Link #152
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex` View Post
Just because Naruto used Kage Bunshin pre-time skip doesn't mean it's still not a great jutsu post time skip. I believe it was ranked as Jounin class jutsu?
Two things you gotta remember though... one, many anime poeple actually decided for some insane reason to watch the fillers, and in those fillers naruto whored kage bushin and rasenagen... Because of how often the moves became used poeple just become just plain sick of seeing it. bascially, poeple don't care if a move is good as long as it's still interesting, and adding in those fillers the kage bushin has pretty much lost it's interested

second, wanting to see improvement after time skip is a litgitament complaint... Not only has it been 2.5 years with all other characters being promoted to Chunin, but Naruto was being trained by one of the sannin... You would expect that he would have some damn good new moves to show and show serious signs of improvment, but so far he hasn't really shown any... Hell, even sakura, most useless ninja pretimeskip, has shown enough improvment to be called a potential future Tsunade... you would expect that Naruto would have learned a few new kick ass tricks; when you see what Sakura managed to learn, you get seriously disappointed that Naruto doesn't do much

Ofcourse, the anime team can't really be blamed here, only Kishi... even in the manga chapters that this anime covers, Naruto showed no signs of improvment; the bell test was notorisously short and didn't really show much of anything of naruto... enough fighter skills to give kakashi some trouble and slightly better intellgence is a VERY minimal increase when you are trained by one of the strongest characters in the series... Really, the least Kishi could have done is throw in a new move or two so that we know naruto learned something... like maybe atleast some toad summonings or something, or a few of jiarya's moves... Kage Bushin is actually a good move for Naruto, but it couldn't hurt to add to his arsenal
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 23:04   Link #153
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

Deleted, not even gonna put manga info in here on spoiler window lol

But yeah, I hear ya on that Slayer good point. Although I did watch all of the fillers (I enjoyed some background story explaining on characters. Plus Hinata was in like 2/3 of the fillers lol) I somehow forgot the repeated Kage Bunshin no Jutsu screaming
Lex` is offline   Reply With Quote