AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-04, 16:54   Link #22061
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
After the display of power Tsukune just honored us with shit is about the hit fan once again. How many seals does he have because at this point and given what Akua just did. She just might become the target of Tsukunes rage when he gets if what we saw was true. However, i am believing it was illusion as well Kurumu has been shown to be very resourceful and she has powered up. I dont think she will go down that easy but if she did get seriously injured. Akua better say her prayers because she is going to need them if she is thinking of facing Tsukune as he is now.
Old 2012-04-04, 16:59   Link #22062
Dj0rel
True Believer

One other thing that caught my attention is that wherever Tsukune and Ruby are, they cannot be very far from where Kurumu and Mizore are since they were within range of those transmitters.
Old 2012-04-04, 17:01   Link #22063
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
After the display of power Tsukune just honored us with shit is about the hit fan once again. How many seals does he have because at this point and given what Akua just did. She just might become the target of Tsukunes rage when he gets if what we saw was true. However, i am believing it was illusion as well Kurumu has been shown to be very resourceful and she has powered up. I dont think she will go down that easy but if she did get seriously injured. Akua better say her prayers because she is going to need them if she is thinking of facing Tsukune as he is now.
He should only have two left and I can only imagine how out of control he'll get if he does remove that second one if it's done in raging anger...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 17:26   Link #22064
rickiminato

oh this chapter is the best I've seen, but I think what happened at the end with Mizore and Kurumu is an illusion.
now i think tsukune is most powerful than inner moka
Old 2012-04-04, 17:32   Link #22065
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
A painful chapter in many different ways. Starting with Tsukune roflstomping Kyou, who totally deserved it, followed by seeing Omote-chan reaching her limits and concluded by Haxxakua's attack against Kurumu. For a change Akua didn't actually look insane during her screentime as she did in other chapters.

And hell yeah, the Bus Driver in team B . Plus the anticipation of Touhou Fuhai versus Shuzen Gyokuro.
Even if she didn't look insane, Akuha still cut down Kurumu in cold blood, and in front of Moka no less. There's no hope for her now, she's made her choice, and once Tsukune arrives, she'll suffer the consequences of her ruthless actions.

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-04-04 at 18:57.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 17:41   Link #22066
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
If she didn't look insane, Akuha still cut down Kurumu in cold blood, and in front of Moka no less. There's no hope for her now, she's made her choice, and once Tsukune arrives, she'll suffer the consequences of her ruthless actions.
Yeah, it would be fun to add her to the harem but I think the gang but I doubt that will happen. She's dirtied her hands far too much and for far too long.
Old 2012-04-04, 17:50   Link #22067
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Yeah, it would be fun to add her to the harem but I think the gang but I doubt that will happen. She's dirtied her hands far too much and for far too long.
I don't know about adding Akuha to the harem. She never had the personality to fit in with the rest of the girls.

She was too far gone and too psycho even when she was younger.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 17:58   Link #22068
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
^ You probably haven't read Xagzan's fanfic.

With Tsukune's dark side resembling Alucard, she might just be strangely attracted to him.
Old 2012-04-04, 18:02   Link #22069
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune you rock! He mowed down Kuyou like a hot knife through butter, and...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KURUMU! HOW DARE YOU!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 18:03   Link #22070
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I'm sure Ikeda could have fit her in. Maybe we'll have some omakes with her.
Old 2012-04-04, 18:10   Link #22071
Richocet
Lover of Purity

OK "first seal undone"...Ikeda sure is trolling us...team B about to land, I really wanna see what creature Haiji is...and that last page
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 18:13   Link #22072
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

God... I can't even think straight on this matter.......... please dear lord Ikeda, please let her be ok!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 18:18   Link #22073
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Just wanted to say this: finally, freakin finally Tsukune....you finally act like a badass main character and jut chop down an enemy that previously was considered extremely powerfull (and after he became even more powerfull)...in one shot no less.
Glad to see Tsukune becoming the very yokai being he was trying to pass through at the yokai academy since the first season.
And can't wait for the final confrontation of good and evil inside him to achieve his greatest power level possible (maybe rivaling Alucard's power)
Old 2012-04-04, 18:19   Link #22074
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Holy shit, someone is going to be PIIIISSSSSSSEEEEDDDD! I can't wait to see all hell break loose.
Old 2012-04-04, 18:20   Link #22075
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for Tsukune the next prince of darkness:

Tsukune, you are one badass motherf***er, thats all I have to say.
Old 2012-04-04, 18:21   Link #22076
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
Just wanted to say this: finally, freakin finally Tsukune....you finally act like a badass main character and jut chop down an enemy that previously was considered extremely powerfull (and after he became even more powerfull)...in one shot no less.
Glad to see Tsukune becoming the very yokai being he was trying to pass through at the yokai academy since the first season.
And can't wait for the final confrontation of good and evil inside him to achieve his greatest power level possible (maybe rivaling Alucard's power)
For how much cliche this is ,I can totally see this happen with all the coment about him being similar at alucard in aura. And the last one from Ruby in this ch.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 18:27   Link #22077
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
For how much cliche this is ,I can totally see this happen with all the coment about him being similar at alucard in aura. And the last one from Ruby in this ch.
It's cliche but it has been foreshadowed for ages in the manga since his ghoul's days back in season 1.
We all knew back then that he would find a way to control the vampie blood within him and become a vampire.
This season's simply added a bonus: Shinso vampires and Alucard.
And Tsukune right down the middle of all those forces.
That's why he's the main character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post

Great image, really gives you the necessary degrees of creepiness and awe that it deserves.
Old 2012-04-04, 18:32   Link #22078
Soji

Darth SpiderDen@ That's true.I suppose the most interesting thing will be to see how the author will play this out.For sure not now that he had to deal with Akua and he just gain a power up like this one.I wonder who is more fast between them now...from what we see both of them are damn fast.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 19:02   Link #22079
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post

Yes, very foreboding. Fits them perfectly. Reminds me of the stills of Dracula from the Castlevania Pachinko game that was never released stateside, just the same crimson background. Eerie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
Um, do we really want him to obtain that kind of power? Remember the old saying, "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely." Alucard and Gyokuro would be testaments to that. And if Tsukune continues down the path of darkness, he could end up the same way. Be afraid, very afraid.

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-04-04 at 20:07.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 19:04   Link #22080
haegar
mangaviking

Spoiler for ch:

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire