AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-25, 16:21   Link #4001
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Maybe akeno going for an all SM group of girls??
Old 2014-03-25, 17:44   Link #4002
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
and the same for koneko's ordeal he'd go on a rampage!
it's been koneko's plan all along! she's gonna win him over with a neko harem! trully no man can resist that!
Issei will bleed more than all the characters of Bleach together.
But I hope he doesn't take anyone of Rias's peerage, that means more girls to him.
Old 2014-03-25, 17:51   Link #4003
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Im praying to all the gods up in heaven that ise let the peerage of rias as it is now
Old 2014-03-25, 17:55   Link #4004
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Im praying to all the gods up in heaven that ise let the peerage of rias as it is now
I don't really see a problem with Ise taking Asia and Xenovia. Like sunsengnim and Tbolt said, they're all going to be together regardless so it won't matter whose peerage they're in; if they want to follow Ise when he goes independent, there's no problem there.

On another topic sunsengnim brought up, I agree that having more characters that aren't in Rias' peerage will ensure the safety of everyone in emergencies due to the extra people, but it could also be looked at where Rias gains new servants in exchange for Asia and Xenovia; that way we still have the same amount of new characters in addition to Rias' peerage, and Asia and Xenovia can still do what they want.
Old 2014-03-25, 18:19   Link #4005
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
I don't really see a problem with Ise taking Asia and Xenovia. Like sunsengnim and Tbolt said, they're all going to be together regardless so it won't matter whose peerage they're in; if they want to follow Ise when he goes independent, there's no problem there.

On another topic sunsengnim brought up, I agree that having more characters that aren't in Rias' peerage will ensure the safety of everyone in emergencies due to the extra people, but it could also be looked at where Rias gains new servants in exchange for Asia and Xenovia; that way we still have the same amount of new characters in addition to Rias' peerage, and Asia and Xenovia can still do what they want.
I'm on the side of wanting to keep Asia and Xenovia with Rias.

On another note, Asia can also heal herself right? I'm only asking because the only times I remember her getting injured she was a.) killed immediately after (Volume 1); and b.) retired from the Rating Game immediately after due to reflect being used (I believe that was Volume 5).

All the other times she is either a.) not fighting, b.) healing on the sidelines away from the battle, c.) using her healing arrows to heal the others from outside the danger zone, or d.) using a familiar to fight.

Another thing I want to point out is that Asia has high demonic powers as I believe it is stated in Volume 2. Isn't it about the time she learns how to use them properly to go alongside her Familiar summons?
Old 2014-03-25, 18:38   Link #4006
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
I'm on the side of wanting to keep Asia and Xenovia with Rias.

On another note, Asia can also heal herself right? I'm only asking because the only times I remember her getting injured she was a.) killed immediately after (Volume 1); and b.) retired from the Rating Game immediately after due to reflect being used (I believe that was Volume 5).

All the other times she is either a.) not fighting, b.) healing on the sidelines away from the battle, c.) using her healing arrows to heal the others from outside the danger zone, or d.) using a familiar to fight.

Another thing I want to point out is that Asia has high demonic powers as I believe it is stated in Volume 2. Isn't it about the time she learns how to use them properly to go alongside her Familiar summons?

she can probably heal her own minor injuries but she probably can't if she's heavily wounded or knocked out that's why she's always at the back being protected by everyone.

well what would you rather have your priceless healer do?
heal or send some magic attacks that would take up precious healing time?
let alone the fact that asia cannot hurt anyone because of her personality.
so teaching her attack magic is a waste of time she only needs familiars to defend herself and focus on healing and keeping everyone alive.
Old 2014-03-25, 18:40   Link #4007
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
well what would you rather have your priceless healer do?
heal or send some magic attacks that would take up precious healing time?
let alone the fact that asia cannot hurt anyone because of her personality.
so teaching her attack magic is a waste of time she only needs familiars to defend herself and focus on healing and keeping everyone alive.
You can't also heal with demonic power? I mean, just in case Rizevim's ability can go long range with canceling sacred gears.
Old 2014-03-25, 18:46   Link #4008
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
I don't really see a problem with Ise taking Asia and Xenovia. Like sunsengnim and Tbolt said, they're all going to be together regardless so it won't matter whose peerage they're in; if they want to follow Ise when he goes independent, there's no problem .
I said it cause of the same thing u said there, they already live together so I dont particularly see why they would have go with him(cause they said like this,"so we can always be together", not like they would have to fight, more in a way to spend time), then if they go with isei its going to be a problem to find new ones (this could work out only if issei already found a knight and a bishop by that time, IMO) for the rating games, and even if they found them, it wont be the same as xenovia and asia, and that would cause a disvantage to accomplish the goal of rias, and I cant see issei unintentionally make things harder for her.
That my point of view
Old 2014-03-25, 18:46   Link #4009
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
You can't also heal with demonic power? I mean, just in case Rizevim's ability can go long range with canceling sacred gears.
i don't remember reading anyone being able to do so also if that was possible asia wouldn't be so protected/special.
so yeah that's probably a nope asia's healing ability is all thanks to her sacred gear so if rizevim can use his ability in long range mode they'll be in even more trouble.
Old 2014-03-25, 18:49   Link #4010
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Healing with demonic power is like healing the mana not the life from my point of view, cause they use it to cast their magic
Old 2014-03-25, 20:22   Link #4011
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
i don't remember reading anyone being able to do so also if that was possible asia wouldn't be so protected/special.
so yeah that's probably a nope asia's healing ability is all thanks to her sacred gear so if rizevim can use his ability in long range mode they'll be in even more trouble.
Didnt rias healed issei whit her demonic powers at the begin
Old 2014-03-25, 20:30   Link #4012
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
There is that, if you think about it, but I doubt that specific method would be applicable in combat...
Old 2014-03-25, 20:51   Link #4013
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
yes, rias did use her demonic power there to heal issei but that method isn't applicable to combat since it seems to have taken the whole night to heal issei.

Quote:
“I healed it. It was critical, but thanks to your tough body, it was healable with my power in a night. I shared some of my demonic powers with you by embracing you while we were naked. I was able to do it because we are from the same clan.”
completely forgot about that one thanks for pointing it out but just like you can read it cannot be used in battle.
Old 2014-03-25, 21:39   Link #4014
Tbolt

Well you know skin time heals a lot of things.
Old 2014-03-25, 22:26   Link #4015
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
hmm im just curious will uriel become a traitor of heaven, well i read some book awhile ago. uriel was depicted a traitor. maybe it wont happen it will depend on the author if he gonna do that

on-topic i wonder if azazel will ever created an artificial longinus type sacred gear and i wonder who will give it, maybe vali?
Old 2014-03-25, 22:32   Link #4016
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
hmm im just curious will uriel become a traitor of heaven, well i read some book awhile ago. uriel was depicted a traitor. maybe it wont happen it will depend on the author if he gonna do that
We dont really know how is she, so its kinda hard to say; but they already had some high class angels as traitors in the khaoz brigade arc so who knows
Old 2014-03-25, 22:34   Link #4017
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
We dont really know how is she, so its kinda hard to say; but they already had some high class angels as traitors in the khaoz brigade arc so who knows
true true. I hope azazel will create a longinus type Artificial SG
Old 2014-03-25, 22:35   Link #4018
G147

Uriel is a male. Also he appeared in the SS, Sports Day Armageddon.
Old 2014-03-25, 22:37   Link #4019
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Uriel is a male. Also he appeared in the SS, Sports Day Armageddon.
True. maybe it's just imagination due to reading a book depicted uriel a traitor sorry

I wonder how will Norse System make female devil to a Valkyrie im curious because that is ross dream/future plan too.
Old 2014-03-25, 23:05   Link #4020
drago_159

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
true true. I hope azazel will create a longinus type Artificial SG
Azazel already stated that longinus are special. and it's not artificial, but Saji's sacred gear was modified by adding all the Virtra type sacred gears to Saji's. (multiple abilities in one sacred gear)
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life