AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-06-27, 14:25   Link #34341
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Mori is quite difficult to use, but man, easily one of the best 3 star berserkers in the game. I was having a though time with that fucking hydra, but health down plus Medusa constantly stunning did the trick.
Can't beat that monster, that recovery hit is bullshit.

Most say only to go die and spend the a SQ then command to nuke it with NP.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-27, 14:55   Link #34342
Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post

Bunyan second skill halves the Hydra health recovery, if it helps you. Add a servant that can stun like Medusa and you shouldn't have much trouble to beat it.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-27, 18:40   Link #34343
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:

Not sure which Hydra you mean, but if it's an archer, I could just borrow you a Scathach.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-27, 21:22   Link #34344
XFire
150% done

I gave up on dealing with the hydra the intended way, and went max scrub lord with a Merlin/Waver/Ozy wombo combo
Old 2021-06-28, 04:23   Link #34345
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Nerofest rerun on Wednesday. It's a rerun of the 2017 version, with the lineups adjusted.
And it's going to end exactly when the next part of LB6 opens.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-28, 04:39   Link #34346
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:

My Sakamoto did 750k damage with the damage event CE, without trying too hard.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-28, 09:12   Link #34347
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Bunyan second skill halves the Hydra health recovery, if it helps you. Add a servant that can stun like Medusa and you shouldn't have much trouble to beat it.
I'll try it but I'm gonna complete the rest of the event that doesn't look that hard, those jars would help me to ascend oda berserker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Not sure which Hydra you mean, but if it's an archer, I could just borrow you a Scathach.
The one in the dragon palace of the current guda event, its a caster and every time it hits recovers 50k of health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I do have a friend with sakamoto but he doesn't have any CE and is in level 80 so I don't know if wait for the 3 commands to use 3 NP on a row will be enough?, yours is stronger?, it would help me.
Old 2021-06-28, 10:03   Link #34348
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
I do have a friend with sakamoto but he doesn't have any CE and is in level 80 so I don't know if wait for the 3 commands to use 3 NP on a row will be enough?, yours is stronger?, it would help me.
It's the CE that's in the shop, can't fight on an empty stomach. Though it's MLB. I guess an MLB Black Grail could work too?

My Sakamoto's nothing special. Level 80, NP5 since it's a welfare, 1st and 3rd skills at level 6. +1000 ATK from Fous.

I also used lvl8 Illusory Buff from the Arctic Mystic Code, and, uh, Medusa's petrify, and a def down from another Servant.

Anyway, if you're willing to use Command Seals on it, I'd say 2 NPs ought to do it even if you're lacking something. Remember to use petrify before the first NP and you should be good.
Old 2021-06-28, 11:29   Link #34349
Rizare

The new LB6 mats will be in the shop while raffle boxes have pages, medals, proofs, chains and dust. I will finally have revenge on King Hassan CQ and looking forward to how they'll be trivialized since we have 4 years worth of release since the rerun.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-28, 11:57   Link #34350
Void

Unexpected, but a welcome surprise. I smell an update for Nero in the same fashion Gil got his.
Old 2021-06-28, 15:24   Link #34351
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:

The one in the dragon palace of the current guda event, its a caster and every time it hits recovers 50k of health.
K just tried it, and three-turned it using Ryouma, Tamamo and a Command spell.

I guess it would have been easier with Scathach + Any quick support, as Scathach has an anti divine attack AND stuns. (Most Hydras have a divine trait)
Go double Skadi and you probably don't even need the command spell.

Quote:
You were lucky then, mine dealt 600k, with the MLB Damage CE, his own buff, lv 6 Artic one AND both of Tamamo's support buffs...

That being said, I just went in with Ryoma and Tamamo, used a command spell on Ryouma and then just kept hitting it until Ryouma's gauge was full again, the second time killed it.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-06-28 at 15:47.
Old 2021-06-28, 15:41   Link #34352
Void

I didn't even have the event CE MLB at that time, and I still managed to beat the hydra with Mori and minimal planning. Bunyan helped out a lot thanks to her 2nd skill which reduced the boss healing factor by half the amount.
Old 2021-06-28, 16:24   Link #34353
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
You were lucky then, mine dealt 600k, with the MLB Damage CE, his own buff, lv 6 Artic one AND both of Tamamo's support buffs...
Did you use Medusa's petrify?
Old 2021-06-28, 22:54   Link #34354
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Did you use Medusa's petrify?
Oh... Yeah there was something with that... Nope, I just tried to Sledgehammer it with Tamamo's Fox Wedding, Malediction, and the ATK buff from the arctic mystic code.

I didn't know what the Medusa effect would do, so I put her into second row. I just assumed it would remove the healing.

Old 2021-07-02, 02:30   Link #34355
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Find he time at last and finished LB5-2. It was, probably, the hardest LB up to date. As I heard 6-1 is pretty easy, but I neded to finish 5.5 first now. I hope it is not to long.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-02, 10:27   Link #34356
grecefar

Sigh... maybe I missed something I tried but I couldn't hit more than 180k per NP even using medusa and the combat mytic code stun, well I did the most of the event so I'm happy and shimousa gave me the jars I needed for oda berserker.

I'll go and complete salem.
Old 2021-07-02, 12:34   Link #34357
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Sigh... maybe I missed something I tried but I couldn't hit more than 180k per NP even using medusa and the combat mytic code stun, well I did the most of the event so I'm happy and shimousa gave me the jars I needed for oda berserker.

I'll go and complete salem.
Assuming your Medusa is lv 70 and NP 5: + Has at least all the little fou's:

Sounds like you didn't equip the CE with Medusa and okita on it.
That being said, I think you've joined after Skadi got released, so double Skadi was out of the quest for you.

Medusa is also an AOE NP Servant, though 180K still sounds rather low.
If I do the Demon King's castle Free quest she almost does 2 M for me with Double Skadi + the CE.

E: Just saw Grand Carnival... When I expected Jalter Subduing Gil Salter style, and then throwing all his money at her, suddenly fluffy tails appeared (Oh surprise that she is working in that kind of establishment ) and is easily influencing Gil with her skill. Not that surprising though, 3 Tailed Tamamo is technically the superior heroic spirit.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-07-02 at 19:48.
Old 2021-07-03, 11:00   Link #34358
kagato3

A few suggestions. 1 use the story Medusa she has a buff that shortens her cooldowns by 2 every round. 2 take your own Medusa for more petrify. 3 Don't np unless it is petrified as it has a massive defense down at that time.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-03, 20:26   Link #34359
Rasen

GL 4th Anniversary is here! The one time I spend money in GL FGO.

I only ask the Guaranteed don't do me dirty like last year, and give me a dupe Kiara.

Edit: Dupe Jalter....yeah, she's not Kiara but still....1 in 3 chance of getting a dupe, and boy did I nail it.

At least they're stuffing me full to brim with SQ for next event.

Last edited by Rasen; 2021-07-03 at 21:46.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-03, 20:35   Link #34360
AC-Phoenix
Detective

My Guaranteed Roll:
A lot of 3 stars, then suddenly: Skadi
Me: Meh... NP2 with hert is pretty much useless :/

Then another Caster...

Me: it can't be...
The DICKWIZAYRD! , exactly who I was gunning for by choosing the Caster one - Instantly used my free Max Ascension on him.

Afterwards, I used up all my free Quartz to get DaVinci, only to realize that there are secondary Servants and Valkyrie was on another day... Oh well I got a bunch of really good Servants and could NP2 Cat.
The only one who I was "NOOOOOO" towards is Elisabeth...

Also the Morning Glory CE... I see what they did there with the Fou thermos

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon