AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-01-21, 07:11   Link #21
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
mil#9196

Event mission tomorrow for Amiya costume.
SilverAsh rateup tomorrow. Siege rateup on the 24th.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-22, 10:37   Link #22
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 35
For some reason the SilverAsh banner doesn't start until like 12 hours after the Amiya costume missions start (6am/6pm EST, respectively).

Siege's banner will start at the normal 6am EST time.

Just as a note for those who are going to do singles until the 5-star guarantee.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-22, 15:15   Link #23
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I have no idea why the banner starts at noon server time instead of reset.

Either way, Shira#7159, currently farming base mats zzz. But I like bonsai games so it's fun.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-23, 07:27   Link #24
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Got Pramanix from Recruit. With the free Cliffheart from the login streak, I have the rateup 5 stars in the SilverAsh banner. While I'd like to get the top unit(from what I hear) SilverAsh, I risk getting a dupe 5 star so I'll pass.
And finally I got a Top Operator tag in Recruit. Got 6star Nightingale from it.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-23, 10:02   Link #25
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Darn FGO, GF and AK why they have virtually same boring main heroine (introvert hardworking young girl that crush over me from day 1)? Sorry Ace even if it was your dying wish cherishing that rabbit is physically impossible for me.

I know those gacha games have some mechanic allowing pick waifu of your choice, but it doesn't affect plot even slightest. I wish if those games were more flexible instead stuffing one heroines into my throat.
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 00:30   Link #26
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Got Pramanix from Recruit. With the free Cliffheart from the login streak, I have the rateup 5 stars in the SilverAsh banner. While I'd like to get the top unit(from what I hear) SilverAsh, I risk getting a dupe 5 star so I'll pass.
And finally I got a Top Operator tag in Recruit. Got 6star Nightingale from it.
You'll get enough resources to pull 10 (or less if you're lucky) from every banner so there is really no downside. I got a dupe Cliffheart and yeah it kinda sucks but it's not that bad.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 18:19   Link #27
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
I'm conflicted on which free 5 Star operator should i choose.
Red and Liskram looks good but there's Silence and her healing drone plus Silence is currently unavailable to be recruit by regular means in the Chinese servers meaning this might be my one chance to get her but i still not sure if you can still get her in the english servers.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-25, 01:00   Link #28
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Clock Tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I'm conflicted on which free 5 Star operator should i choose.
Red and Liskram looks good but there's Silence and her healing drone plus Silence is currently unavailable to be recruit by regular means in the Chinese servers meaning this might be my one chance to get her but i still not sure if you can still get her in the english servers.
Silence is available in Headhunt - I got her from there - which is why I used my ticket for Fluffy Saint/Pramanix.
__________________
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-25, 05:23   Link #29
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I'm conflicted on which free 5 Star operator should i choose.
Red and Liskram looks good but there's Silence and her healing drone plus Silence is currently unavailable to be recruit by regular means in the Chinese servers meaning this might be my one chance to get her but i still not sure if you can still get her in the english servers.
I chose Silence, since she can summon healing drones.
And cute glasses owl girl.
__________________

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-26, 15:27   Link #30
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Portugal
Mine's Wyen#2546

I got Silence from Headhunting, so I chose Liskram as the free 5 star.
Also did a bit of research on the operators, and it seems I got myself a few good ones...the problem is leveling all of them
__________________
FGO JP: 731,485,752 IGN: Wyen
RIP: Tenka Hyakken -Zan- those were fun 4 years...
My Lazy Pixiv Page | Twitter
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-29, 16:43   Link #31
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 32
I got Liskram as my freebie, rolled Silver Ash and got Shining from the extra stuff. It's a bit of an odd game, but fun to learn. My current team has all of the above plus Vigna and Texas for vanguards, Meteor as sniper, Mousse and Gravel for emergency patches and Amiya and Shirayuki for magic and AoE. I'd rather have one AoE caster, but whatever. Gravel feels like the single most important unit in a team, she saves a perfect run quite frequently.

There's a LOT to do, but at least you're not limited by the daily missions to doing everything - you can spam kills instead of raising trust, etc. I find it very counter-productive that in order to unlock auto-deploy you have to win without a friend. Weird design choice...

Anyway, I'm Setebos#7341, feel free to add me.

EDIT: OK, so, auto-deploy is basically the EXACT moves you did to play a mission, which sounds cool, until you upgrade your units and they cost more DP, which results in "malfunctions". At least now it makes sense that you can't have friends assist while doing it. I switched Mousse for Blue poison and added Gitano. I had a tough time getting through enemy elite casters, until I started to appreciate Meteor's defense debuff and SilverAsh's resistance to arts dmg. I only started playing yesterday, but I think I can burn through 1000 sanity in 5 more days to get paper girl Amiya...not sure if it's worth it though. Thanks for adding me as friends, it helps a lot!

Last edited by Kafriel; 2020-01-30 at 12:03.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-30, 21:11   Link #32
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I got Liskram as my freebie, rolled Silver Ash and got Shining from the extra stuff. It's a bit of an odd game, but fun to learn. My current team has all of the above plus Vigna and Texas for vanguards, Meteor as sniper, Mousse and Gravel for emergency patches and Amiya and Shirayuki for magic and AoE. I'd rather have one AoE caster, but whatever. Gravel feels like the single most important unit in a team, she saves a perfect run quite frequently.

There's a LOT to do, but at least you're not limited by the daily missions to doing everything - you can spam kills instead of raising trust, etc. I find it very counter-productive that in order to unlock auto-deploy you have to win without a friend. Weird design choice...

Anyway, I'm Setebos#7341, feel free to add me.

EDIT: OK, so, auto-deploy is basically the EXACT moves you did to play a mission, which sounds cool, until you upgrade your units and they cost more DP, which results in "malfunctions". At least now it makes sense that you can't have friends assist while doing it. I switched Mousse for Blue poison and added Gitano. I had a tough time getting through enemy elite casters, until I started to appreciate Meteor's defense debuff and SilverAsh's resistance to arts dmg. I only started playing yesterday, but I think I can burn through 1000 sanity in 5 more days to get paper girl Amiya...not sure if it's worth it though. Thanks for adding me as friends, it helps a lot!
Yeah, that is why I try to avoid units with random abilities unless it is an easy victory. That little randomness really can make your auto-ing invalid during close calls.
__________________

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-02, 00:01   Link #33
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Revan#2993

I rolled hoping to get Silver Daddy but got his sisters instead. lol
But at least i now got Texas. Now to get her not-BFF Exia or whatever and her stalker Lappland.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-02, 10:48   Link #34
Yoxall
Finest Crusade
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Alteria (Real Earth)
Yoxall#2113

Been making some progress for the past week. Hoping to finish ch.4 before the event starts.
__________________
AVATAR BY KAIHAN and SIGNATURE BY RIKIKAI
Yoxall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-05, 21:49   Link #35
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 35
The Loxic Kohl drop-rate in this event is fantastic.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-06, 00:40   Link #36
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 32
I've been comparing vanguards, and Zima seems underpowered. Texas has better stats and Fang is easier to max out, at which point she also has far better stats and costs less (although her skill adds less DP). So, what's the point of using Zima if you don't need an extra vanguard? I'm also farming Courrier from the shop, so someone will be left out...

Also, how do you use pull units? If you have them facing away, they'll be taking all the damage. If you put them on ranged positions, their strict linear range limits their targets, and if you place them normally, they just pull enemies towards them...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-06, 00:52   Link #37
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I've been comparing vanguards, and Zima seems underpowered. Texas has better stats and Fang is easier to max out, at which point she also has far better stats and costs less (although her skill adds less DP). So, what's the point of using Zima if you don't need an extra vanguard? I'm also farming Courrier from the shop, so someone will be left out...

Also, how do you use pull units? If you have them facing away, they'll be taking all the damage. If you put them on ranged positions, their strict linear range limits their targets, and if you place them normally, they just pull enemies towards them...
If you use 3 or more vanguards, Zima's E2 (as they call it?) will save you more Cost than Texas. Heck, use Zima with Texas. Also, her second skill buffs all vanguards.
If you only have two vanguards, then she won't prove to be incredible in any way. Not weak, but Texas is probably easier to use.
Also, she insults you when you lose, so for people of those hobbies?

[Pull Unit] [Hole] [Enemy]
Just the opposite of Shaw. There are some maps where there is clearly a ranged platform meant for pull units, like Annihilation 2.
__________________

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-06, 08:51   Link #38
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Texas has better stats
Really depends on what you consider "better". Using E1 level 30 (as it's easily attainable), there's a difference of Zima's 8 defense + 136 HP vs Texas's 29 attack. Texas has the better skill, but if you need someone to generate deployment points and survive for a while without needing a healer, Zima's the obvious go-to there.

And both of them are vastly superior to Courier. My recommendation, so far, is 2 vanguard that naturally gain (Zima, Texas) and one that gains on kill (Vigna, Plume, Grani).

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
[Pull Unit] [Hole] [Enemy]
Just the opposite of Shaw. There are some maps where there is clearly a ranged platform meant for pull units, like Annihilation 2.
This. There's one of the dailies that has a great pull hole too, but blanking on which one. I think it's the base pieces one.

*edit*

Also of note for the Zima vs Texas discussion: their trust values increase different stats. Zima gets defense (and gets pretty damned tanky) while Texas gets attack.

Last edited by GDB; 2020-02-06 at 19:34.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-07, 11:41   Link #39
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 32
Alright, I've upgraded most of my team, except vanguards. My #1 choice is obviously Grani, if this event goes well she will become the most buff vanguard I got, so she's a worthy investment. After thinking about it, I think Zima might be a better call, since her kit synergizes better with Grani.

I pulled two Reds today, but Gravel is already E1 LV20, so I'll postpone her upgrade for now. The game has steep sanity requirements for missions, I've gotten by so far due to consecutive level ups and event sanity mail, but I have the feeling it's going to get a lot harder soon. At least you can farm everything you need...but first, I must reach 3-4 for the control center upgrade.

Thanks for accepting my request guys!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-08, 16:48   Link #40
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
This. There's one of the dailies that has a great pull hole too, but blanking on which one. I think it's the base pieces one.
I think you mean the Guard/Specialist chip daily, the map is full of sandpits for us to make use of. It's the perfect spot to see Shaw, Rope and Cliffheart (or anyone that can Push/Pull) at their best.

Currently auto-spamming GT-5 for drops. GT-6 was tricky but already cleared it, if you have Mousse (or someone else that can do melee Arts damage), put her in front of Big Bob to shave his HP while he's idle, makes the stage so much easier
__________________
FGO JP: 731,485,752 IGN: Wyen
RIP: Tenka Hyakken -Zan- those were fun 4 years...
My Lazy Pixiv Page | Twitter
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
android, gacha, ios, strategy, tower defense

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.