AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-11-09, 02:26   Link #1541
Seair

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyovermind View Post
Now that's something you don't see everyday

I think what you meant was 遥かに仰ぎ、麗しの right? It's a pretty famous game last year and the "main school" routes are handled by this guy. He was also invovled in the previous game by etude - 巫女舞, which is pretty famous for its emtional writing too.

Nowadays, Maeda is gone (maybe?), Kataoka is not really active, Romeo keeps producing one mine after another, and Age is not really doing anything expect expanding its muvluv franchise. That is why everyone puts their hopes on guys like 丸戸, 健速 and るーすぼーい to lead the nakige part of the erogame world. That's why everyone is expecting AsuSeka and devil on G-string
oops...my mistaken...too many games has been played, got confused. :|
yeah, the "main school" story is almost as good as CLannad,
but the "branch" story sucks so bad...too much H...

hard to tell about Maeda because i feel he will go back again. i think he just need a break. and some personal info from Kataoka, i heard he is planing to switch to work in the moive industry, and personally i think he has the talent, just think about scarlet and narcissus...other than those two, i didnt expect others too much...
Seair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 12:12   Link #1542
shadowplay
passive observer

Both Dies Irae and Littlewitch's Period got delayed 'till 20th of December. Which is good since November will be kinda crowdy when it comes to eroge releases.

Another November game that was probably mentioned before though I totally overlooked it is PurpleSoft's Ashita no Kimi to Autame ni / Till I Reach Your Tomorrow I usually don't care about their stuff but this one has some (ex-)minori writers behind it that wrote ef and Haru no Ashioto. OP is really nice too.

shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 13:11   Link #1543
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
May you spoil me on what's so interesting? I'm thinking about playing the game, but I don't have time to download and play the demo...

What's the story about?

From what I could skim through:

Spoiler for story?:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seair View Post
i think you wont be disappointed, the こなたよりかなたまで and 遥かに仰ぎ、麗しの (main school)
are writen by the same author. he is famous on the story of live or death.

http://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/....php?game=3166
Ah, I see. I haven't played either of those games, but hopefully you're right.

Hey he worked on Killer Queen too. I always wanted to try that game...

EDIT: Just found out future-digi is translating 遥かに仰ぎ、麗しの to Chinese. Release date 2008-02-16. - http://future-digi.com/kanisino/index.htm

Last edited by Chewy; 2007-11-09 at 21:31.
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-10, 03:02   Link #1544
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
I have a lot of oldest ones!! Waaaaaahh.

The bright side to that is that one of them, my oldest and very first game actually, is Cross Channel which is a total joy to play and a pretty famous game. On the other hand, I wanna play Little Busters and then something like ExE or Lyical Lyric. Argh, the hard choices in life.
I've yet to play ExE, but I've finished Lyrical Lyric. And I have Peace@Pieces, One More Piece, Wasurenagusa, NanatsuDrops, Alicematic and a lot more to finish before I start on my newer games. ;_; I know how you feel.

Omi is HILARIOUS in that game. He's Nanao's elder brother, who is your osananajimi. And he is totally GAY for you. Tomoe is also awesome, because of her machinegun dialogue.

Pic related.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2007-11-10 at 03:39.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-10, 17:47   Link #1545
Lordmaxim

Some of my favourites...
english ones:
Figure of hapiness
brave soul
Japanese:
Princess general series (Eushully)
Love is the third as brown(shchara)
Dancing crazies(shchara)
Sudsukuri dragon(shchara)
Nangoku Dominion(shchara)
Men at work series (studio-ego)
Lordmaxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 00:18   Link #1546
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Omi is HILARIOUS in that game. He's Nanao's elder brother, who is your osananajimi. And he is totally GAY for you. Tomoe is also awesome, because of her machinegun dialogue.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/e...ygayforyou.jpg

Pic related.
Is he Haado Gay-er than the dude from Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate (which I think you have but may not have played yet), or the guy from Familiar Spirits (earlier Skyfish game) who repeatedly gropes the main char's crotch?
Old 2007-11-11, 01:40   Link #1547
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Oh, this guy is HAADO GAY indeed. I'll leave it to you to find out why, though.
Old 2007-11-11, 03:25   Link #1548
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Well, I've kept on cruising through my backlog, having finished Hidamari on Tuesday.

It was pretty good, though I was NOT expecting the scary shit that happens at the later part of the game. I know it's full of ghost posession, but the first half makes it seem like such a happy game... and then it all goes to hell.

The Bad End of Haruka's route was creepy as all hell, and Yuki's was even worse. Just... gaah.

For anyone who intends to play, I suggess to do the paths with those two first. Haruka has Scary Thing A, which is pretty bad, but Yuki's Scary Thing B is far, far worse. The other routes have them as well, but tend to cross and reveal the identity of both too early to get the full "HOLY SHIT" effect through. ^_^;;

Now I'm playing ExE, which is made of awesome. Really.

Funny stuff is funny, action stuff is suspenseful, and the plottwist regarding
Spoiler:
though kind of expected, still gave me a bit of a shock. o/

Makina is cute, and Natsuki is love. :>

くらげ~ くらげ~

Oh, and Kageomi was a Super Badass for the five seconds I've seen of him.

Oh yeah. Graah at そして明日の世界より. I was really looking forward to it, and then the plottwist happened and now I can't buy it since depressing games make me all depressed. :<

I like for there to be at least some hope there, you know? :<
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 08:39   Link #1549
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Damn, now you're making me want to play ExE more!

Gotta finish Quilt and P@P first. >_<
Old 2007-11-11, 14:59   Link #1550
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame View Post
Well, I've kept on cruising through my backlog, having finished Hidamari on Tuesday.

It was pretty good, though I was NOT expecting the scary shit that happens at the later part of the game. I know it's full of ghost posession, but the first half makes it seem like such a happy game... and then it all goes to hell.

The Bad End of Haruka's route was creepy as all hell, and Yuki's was even worse. Just... gaah.

For anyone who intends to play, I suggess to do the paths with those two first. Haruka has Scary Thing A, which is pretty bad, but Yuki's Scary Thing B is far, far worse. The other routes have them as well, but tend to cross and reveal the identity of both too early to get the full "HOLY SHIT" effect through. ^_^;;
Gah, I actually have Hidamari and played a tiny bit before stopping. I'm glad I read your post, now I know what to do when I get back to it.
Old 2007-11-11, 17:48   Link #1551
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Just finished playing Bra-Ban. I enjoyed every part of it but, ExE is still better.

Yuki is without a doubt my favorite character! After her there is a tie between Ebi err... () Minase and Tae leaving Sumi and Noriko in last place.

All the routes were over the average. My favorite would be Sumi's while my less favorite would be Noriko's but, her epilogue was the best out of the five

Quote:
Now I'm playing ExE, which is made of awesome. Really.

Funny stuff is funny, action stuff is suspenseful, and the plottwist regarding

Spoiler for Spoiler:

though kind of expected, still gave me a bit of a shock. o/

Makina is cute, and Natsuki is love. :>

くらげ~ くらげ~

Oh, and Kageomi was a Super Badass for the five seconds I've seen of him.
Yes! That was something REALLY unexpected but, I think the could have make a better use of that in both Natsuki's and Yuu's route. Wasn't bad but, could have been better.
Old 2007-11-12, 13:08   Link #1552
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Well, for those interested, my brief intro of Lyrical Lyric is up! Enjoy!

</shameless plug>
Old 2007-11-12, 15:06   Link #1553
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Now now, no need to be ashamed, I really like that blog now, ever since that other one that covered a lot of eroges went down a long time ago.
Old 2007-11-12, 16:00   Link #1554
cyth
Banned

Shameless plugs, huh? Here's another one: Ashita no Kimi to Au Tame ni promo video karaoke <= Torrent

Lately I've been karaoke'ing lots of eroge/visual novel promo/OP videos like FORTUNE ARTERIAL, Soshite Ashita no Sekai Yori, ALICE Parade, Ayakashi and just putting them on Stage6. From now on I'll be torrenting them under the tag omoi. Released one of my stalled May projects today, that would be ExE's promo video.

If anyone can find me any tentative lyrics of Littlewitch's Period promo, I'll gladly accept them. That ave;new song is just too good to pass on.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 09:58   Link #1555
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Decided to replay Lyrical Lyric since I wanted to go through Takami Rin's route after finishing Asakura Nanao's.

I find her character to be a lot more suitable to my own personality, though Nanao is cute in her own right.
Old 2007-11-17, 04:17   Link #1556
relentlessflame

*Administrator

So, a little (edit: okay, not so little) post about Windmill's Tsunagaru★Bangle. It's definitely in the running for my favourite game of the year.

Tsunagaru★Bangle is just a ton of fun -- it's colourful, vibrant, full of energy, funny, and just enjoyable. Even in the serious parts, it never gets too serious, but still pulls you in thanks to its fun cast and nice storyline. All in all, I'd say it's a little more "H" than Happiness in both the PG-13 and "18+" parts, but like I said, they keep everything light and fun. And Yuka's the cutest little bundle of energy I've seen in... well, a very long time.

Spoiler for Plot Intro, Characters:

Spoiler for More thoughts about the game (no major spoilers):

And now a comment about Yuka's path. Again, in spoilers, though I won't spoil any specific game events (beyond what can be inferred).
Spoiler for Thoughts on Yuka's path (no specific spoilers):

Okay, one more closing thought/in-joke:
Spoiler for Little tidbit to watch for (minor non-critical spoiler):

So that's Tsunagaru★Bangle (at least so far). If it sounds like something you might enjoy, then I recommend it. It seems there's a used copy available at PaletWeb, and it's available (though a bit over-priced as usual) at HimeyaShop (NSFW!! Though they do have a Flash movie of the OP/promo video up there too, it seems).

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2007-11-17 at 04:27. Reason: fix typos...
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 16:57   Link #1557
Flame-X
Anti-fan

Has anyone played this one or knows the homepage site of it?
http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...oducts_id/8138
Old 2007-11-17, 17:05   Link #1558
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp-X View Post
Has anyone played this one or knows the homepage site of it?
http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...oducts_id/8138
Haven't played it, but I did find the homepage (NSFW, obviously).
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 18:52   Link #1559
moozxy

Send a message via MSN to moozxy
Hey could someone recommend me a game? I'm completely new to this but I'd like to try one out
I'd prefer a better story over the H-scenes.
Oh and in english too please..
Thanks!
moozxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 19:14   Link #1560
Chewy

Do you have a particular genre you like ? Romance, adventure, mystery... ?

I recommend you hit www.vndb.org and see what's available.
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel