AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

View Poll Results: True Tears - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 106 40.93%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 63 24.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 32 12.36%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 6.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 14 5.41%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 2.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.39%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 1.54%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 17 6.56%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-26, 19:48   Link #361
4F0ur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taricitous View Post
Everything was supposingly 'good' because she was never aware of Jun's feelings and fact that her favorite chicken died aint exactly 'good' is it? it only seems that way because of Noe's way to handle complications, she gets striaght to the point and she doesnt show a sad face now does she?

Shin doesnt 'magically' remembers that he had to protect Hiromi's tears, it was there through out the whole series, beginning to the end it was his intention to start off with and not something out of the blue, btw theres always a chance to remember something once its in your memory, its just finding it is the hard part

so if your going to complain about the ending, please do it with good support
i think you misunderstood me..

i meant noe and shin were together..until the last moment!

hiromi was getting really ugly toward the ending... and im sure there are alot of people who were expecting noe to be with shin...but the ending was a little twisted....it almost looked like the author wanted to make it interesting or realistic....but he tried too hard...

and shin did remember about hiromi's tear....but it looked more like he have moved on to noe...
and at the end shin decides to go back?...im sorry but i feel like alot of people who think the ending was good are just judging by the how the character looks...

i meant hiromi does look like the typical main girl character... and noe's like the
second main character or something..

for a min i thought the story was trying to go against that traditional view of characters by choosing noe in the end.....but i guess the author is just too dumb to think that far..(im sorry..i really hate the ending)

credit to necrodeath...
Old 2008-06-01, 10:13   Link #362
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4F0ur View Post
i think you misunderstood me..

i meant noe and shin were together..until the last moment!

hiromi was getting really ugly toward the ending... and im sure there are alot of people who were expecting noe to be with shin...but the ending was a little twisted....it almost looked like the author wanted to make it interesting or realistic....but he tried too hard...

and shin did remember about hiromi's tear....but it looked more like he have moved on to noe...
and at the end shin decides to go back?...im sorry but i feel like alot of people who think the ending was good are just judging by the how the character looks...

i meant hiromi does look like the typical main girl character... and noe's like the
second main character or something..

for a min i thought the story was trying to go against that traditional view of characters by choosing noe in the end.....but i guess the author is just too dumb to think that far..(im sorry..i really hate the ending)
They were never really together after that first time considering that Shin thought of her romantically for that one moment after he and Jun made their agreement. All of his later efforts were put into fixing his relationship with Hiromi; you did watch eps 8-11 right? I mean, if you completely skipped them then I can see where you're coming from but in those episodes it was all about Shin and Hiromi's relationship...

The story was trying to tell of Noe's coming to terms with her past and being able to experience love and loss and concurrently about Shin and Hiromi coming to terms with their relationship after his mom's meddling and through all of their misunderstandings.

The story was never really about Shin and Noe dating considering that they sort of broke that off relatively soon after they started...
Old 2008-06-04, 02:29   Link #363
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

In the end, Shin successfully carried out damage control and prevented Noe from getting emotionally hurt while still staying with his love Hiromi. (remember, the only reason why he never hooked up with Hiromi in the beginning was because they were living in one roof) So I consider the ending a great ending and the best possible scenario.

I'm glad it didn't end like School Days with a bloody gore fest of lover's revenge...
Old 2008-06-06, 02:49   Link #364
Taricitous

Send a message via MSN to Taricitous
Quote:
Shin successfully carried out damage control and prevented Noe from getting emotionally hurt while still staying with his love Hiromi. (remember, the only reason why he never hooked up with Hiromi in the beginning was because they were living in one roof) So I consider the ending a great ending and the best possible scenario.
well said, and reason Shin never 'hooked' up with Hiromi also was caused by their misunderstandings and their attitude (omg no way he/she thinks that way etcetc)

and about School Days

BOAT! OMG BOAT!
><
Old 2008-08-12, 19:28   Link #365
seracx3

the story was too short wish it couldve been alittle bit longer. but i liked it
Old 2008-09-25, 01:58   Link #366
LustfulEnvy
Casanova Extraordinaire
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to LustfulEnvy Send a message via MSN to LustfulEnvy
Ending was a bit rushed and forced. It needs 13 more episodes and an alternative ending of choosing noe after realizing he made the wrong choice... Overall liked the characters a lot and the plot was pretty good.
Old 2008-09-25, 15:07   Link #367
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustfulEnvy View Post
Ending was a bit rushed and forced. It needs 13 more episodes and an alternative ending of choosing noe after realizing he made the wrong choice... Overall liked the characters a lot and the plot was pretty good.
Well if he made a mistake or not is a question of the point of view.

If you ask me, i like the ending and dont like it at all, that he ended up with Hiromi.
Old 2008-09-25, 17:22   Link #368
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

I liked how things ended... Hiromi and Shin were in love but never were able to make it clear to each other.... Shin answering honestly to each girl and being true to his feelings. After all Noe did get her tears "back" and everyone lived happily ever after =D

Ill give this series a 9/10 because of the great plot, script and specially the animation.
Old 2008-10-11, 15:41   Link #369
Magic_Banana

I just finished this series and it was okay. I was really hoping for a Kashimashi ending; Noe is just too damn cute!
Old 2008-10-26, 15:50   Link #370
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltygearxt View Post
no Noe?

ewww.....
Vouch....

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2008-12-08, 22:29   Link #371
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic_Banana View Post
I just finished this series and it was okay. I was really hoping for a Kashimashi ending; Noe is just too damn cute!
What exactly would a Kashimashi ending be? I guess that would be Shin changing genders and ending up with a childhood friend, Aiko. I'd actually like to see that.

For me, I loved how the last episode turned out and I was a diehard fan of ShinxNoe. Still, one of my favorite series ever.
Old 2009-01-25, 04:45   Link #372
bakaneko16
Hitagi Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
Spoiler for And the winner is...:

Spoiler for question the girl:

sorry but i didnt watch the anime but i want to ask, is the short hair(dont know the name) her sister, or is the girl in the picture(open the first spoiler tag) her sister?
Old 2009-01-25, 19:18   Link #373
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakaneko16 View Post
Spoiler for question the girl:

sorry but i didnt watch the anime but i want to ask, is the short hair(dont know the name) her sister, or is the girl in the picture(open the first spoiler tag) her sister?
I'm not exactly sure what your asking, but neither Noe (short-haired girl), Aiko (other short-haired girl), or Hiromi (girl in picture) are Shin'chiro's (the guy in the picture) sister. The only siblings in the entire show are Noe and Jun. And you really should watch True Tears. In my opinion, the best anime of 2008.
Old 2009-03-07, 00:31   Link #374
Rubie
Haro-tan >3

A truly good and sad anime. I'm not suprised that I gave away my tears for the last episode. I feel really sorry for Noe...
Old 2009-03-14, 20:48   Link #375
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth_760
yes, true tears honestly is a great anime

but now back to topic

I was touched by the last episode just like I was touched of the whole series
I think the last episode is almost a perfect happy ending, but personally I'm a big fan of Hiromi xD
and I really wanted to see more scenes how Shinichiro and Hiromi ended up
one thing I really appreciate is, that Shinichiros feeling didn't change after all,
he loved Hiromi in the beginning and he's still loving her in the end.

all in one I would say 9 out of 10 points for the last episode
Old 2009-03-26, 05:54   Link #376
ranchan

oh well, i was also expecting Shin to choose Noe in the end. now I'm actually hit by a reality that this kind of ending do exist. i really think the author finished the anime quickly.

tss

I'm a Noe x Shinichiro fan.
Old 2009-03-26, 08:40   Link #377
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth_760
yeah that's really sad
this anime is so wonderful, but so short

I think animes like that can't be long, just like it was with ef - or kimi ga nozumo eien
Old 2009-06-15, 03:09   Link #378
KonataChan
Lucky Star Fan

Best ending ever =] EPIC!
Old 2009-09-08, 21:24   Link #379
coderlan
Student

I like the end and yet I don't like it, seems there was missing, I don't know what, But it ended with my favorite character Hiromi, it left me a blank space.
Old 2009-09-10, 09:31   Link #380
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
"Watch" the Drama CD on youtube. It's translated by someone and all you can see a picture and the well-timed subtitles(and perhaps you can hear the contents of the Drama CD) It closes few lines(but not exactly with the Noe/Hiromi line though).
I think even Noe had a happy ending. Seriously, she was really lucky to break up that way. Shin told her the truth and said that he liked her though he loves Hiromi. And most of all she regained her tears. It simbolises that she regained her feelings and thus she became more open. She has some friends and etc...she isn't an outsider kind of girl anymore.
To be honest even Noe had no chance to break such a strong bond between Hiromi and Shinchiro. We had a pair that loved each other for years and their affection incereaces each passing day. If it hadn't for Hiromi's and Shin's mistake(and as consequence "forced" to date the the Isurugi siblings) Noe wouldn't had a chance being Shin's girlfriend.
Noe had a certain affinity/chemistry with Shin and it's a rare thing. Hardly could anyone bear Noe's weird habbits, but Shinchiro did! He managed to "breach" Noe's "defense mechanism" and got close to her. That's why she managed to open up to others in the end.

Well, I was shipping for Hiromi when I watched the series. Because it was so obvious to me that she would win(about from the first 10 minutes of the anime). And perhaps because of her character.
Closed Thread