AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-30, 04:31   Link #161
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Guys, you're referring to Movie 14, which is "The Lost Ship in the Sky".

13 was "The Raven Chaser".
My mistake. There are so many of them I lost track.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 09:09   Link #162
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

New movie Announced:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...precure-teaser

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 01:38   Link #163
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I hope Detective Conan..... its not that l don't like it ( l always watch it on TV).... but l wanted to watch more about the Shinichi and Ran relationship thing.... the anime seems to be pulled between that "reltionship" and the "crime solving theme" of the anime......

.... Detective Conan is a wonderful anime but the fame has its ends......
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 03:18   Link #164
fukarming

Among the Conan movie, which is your favorite and your least favorite? To me, movie 5 (countdown to heaven) is definitely my favorite, Lots of mystery, fast pace, very exciting, Ai centered........etc all makes this my favorite. My least favorite is movie 6 (the phantom of baker street), the motive just don't make any sense - not making sense is worse than ridiculous - A murderer can have the most ridiculous motive as long as they feel like it, but the motive in movie 6 simply make no sense at all (for the ultra villain)- the director clearly believes everyone thinks like the Japanese - that heritage/ ancestors is really important to them. In real life, if a Western entrepreneur is proved to be the descendant of a super villain in history, they will publish a book called "from ultra villain to success - my personal story" and make millions.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 08:22   Link #165
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Is there a way for me to legally watch Detective Conan Episodes 124-598 subbed?

(Episode 123 Subbed = Episode 130 Dubbed)
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 09:27   Link #166
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirou Emiya View Post
Is there a way for me to legally watch Detective Conan Episodes 124-598 subbed?
What? you mean other then buying the DVDs in japanese and somehow procuring the subtitles?

Of course NOT, duh!

@ genjichan - I always like the mysteries, especially the multi-episode ones (the longer the better). Don't give a damn about the drama, unless it's got some humor to it (if I wanted love and drama I would just watch korean dramas). The only thing I don't watch is the "detective boy" nonsense. Pretty much skip those whenever I notice the tell-tale signs.
Old 2010-12-14, 12:25   Link #167
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
What? you mean other then buying the DVDs in japanese and somehow procuring the subtitles?

Of course NOT, duh!
You didn't have to be so rude/sarcastic, there could have been an official streaming site like crunchyroll.
Old 2010-12-14, 13:15   Link #168
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I wasn't being rude nor sarcastic. I've missed a few episodes here and there too.
Old 2010-12-14, 14:20   Link #169
outerelf

Actually, if you buy the english dub version, then they might have the option to watch it in its original Japanese with official subtitles. I can't promise you they have it in all of them, because they seem to only be doing that recently.
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 17:18   Link #170
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
I wasn't being rude nor sarcastic. I've missed a few episodes here and there too.
I can not miss a single episode. That would be insane to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Actually, if you buy the english dub version, then they might have the option to watch it in its original Japanese with official subtitles. I can't promise you they have it in all of them, because they seem to only be doing that recently.
FUNimation has only released Episodes 1-123 of Detective Conan on DVD.....so how would that help me with Episodes 124-598 subbed?

Remember, Episodes 1-130 DUB = Episodes 1-123 SUB, cuz FUNimation split up the 60 minute, 90 minute, and 120 minute special episodes as separate 30 minute episodes.

Last edited by Kid Ryan; 2010-12-16 at 08:44.
Old 2010-12-14, 21:11   Link #171
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirou Emiya View Post
I can not miss a single episode. That would be insane to me.
You say that now but wait until you reach the 3 or 400th episode. I felt the same way when I first began watching this series but that has changed over time. There are a lot of filler episodes here and there that I could go back to anytime I felt like and there probably won't be any continuity issues.

If anything you can just watch the canon episodes and you'll be fine. Detective Conan Wiki is a good place to check which episodes are canon

And also, it would help if you allowed PM

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 07:16   Link #172
Sol Falling

Yeah, the anime is monstrously large. There are fillers, and most of them don't live up to the canon material. Frankly, I pretty much gave up on the anime and just started with the manga from the very beginning, although certainly the movies are must watches and it can be fun to catch a case or two as it comes out on the anime occasionally. I'd say skipping some or even quite a few if the anime episodes (i.e. all the fillers for example) wouldn't be so terrible a thing to do at all.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 08:44   Link #173
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
You say that now but wait until you reach the 3 or 400th episode. I felt the same way when I first began watching this series but that has changed over time. There are a lot of filler episodes here and there that I could go back to anytime I felt like and there probably won't be any continuity issues.

If anything you can just watch the canon episodes and you'll be fine. Detective Conan Wiki is a good place to check which episodes are canon

And also, it would help if you allowed PM
You have to be on my Friends List to send me a Private Message, sorry.
Old 2010-12-29, 10:49   Link #174
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

So umm, is this anime not popular on here or wut? People rarely post in this thread anymore :S.
Old 2010-12-29, 11:15   Link #175
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I wouldn't say unpopular, more like there's nothing to talk about. Unless you have something in mind.
Old 2011-06-22, 22:34   Link #176
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
how come this thread has been abandoned for more than half a year?did nthn happen in the meantime?

scratch what i just asked, i found the link posted to the series alrdy = ////

Wow there were some AMAZINGLY long arcs.
So how's the anime doing right now? It seems to me that it pretty much catched up to the recent events in the manga (looking at the episode list and knowing that V72 just came out a week ago)
Is it possible that the anime will take a different route from the manga? Perhaps a different ending?

And what are the most likely guesses to whom "Ano Kato" may be?
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 00:03   Link #177
xellos2099

Well, the new London arc is pretty nice.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 13:21   Link #178
GDB

The anime isn't as close to the manga as it seems. They skipped quite a number of cases to air the London arc, since it features Wimbledon. They positioned it so the final episode would air the same day as the actual Wimbledon finals.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 15:03   Link #179
xellos2099

It is the first time in years since clash of red and black that they have muilt-episodes story arc. Also missed the facts they usually air some epic story arc during the spring season, but they haven't done that in years.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 15:08   Link #180
Sherry.4869
Flachzange ;D

Wow, I'm surprised how "unpopular" DC is here...well there are lots of other forums specially about DC and there's everyday something to talk and discuss about...
well we in Germany are very lucky because we can watch DC until episode 333 (although there are over 600 episodes in Japan...) and the manga is also very close to the japanese mangas (Ger.: 70 Jap.:73) and even the movies are very close to the japanese ones (Ger.:14 Jap.: 15) so I guess it's way more popular in Germany than in the US, but I'm still surprised how "unpopular" it is here O.O

Tags
shonen