AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-27, 06:53   Link #1
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Claymore Chapter 92

Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 92.

The thread was created before the chapter was published. Usually false spoilers start to appear early so (naturally) people always need a place to discuss them.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.
Old 2009-05-27, 06:54   Link #2
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

As a reminder for everyone, this thread is for discussion of the new chapter. Pointless comments like first, and off topic discussion will not be allowed. Do not post here unless it is related to the new chapter.

Thanks!
Old 2009-05-27, 12:49   Link #3
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Well, you don't usually do a woops so I'm surprised for ones. Anyway no spoilers yet so I'm just have to move along.
Old 2009-05-27, 13:13   Link #4
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

The woops was me accidentally quoting the first post when I meant to click edit instead.

Speculation is allowed here too. I'm eager to find out what the bond is between Clare and the merging sisters, should be fun. Hopefully we don't get jumped to another part of the story this chapter.
Old 2009-05-27, 13:19   Link #5
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Well, this spoiler is from @Negativedark, and it was posted in the chap 91 thread so I'm taking the liberty to post it here.

Spoiler for By:
Old 2009-05-27, 14:40   Link #6
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

I can't believe you actually posted that
Old 2009-05-27, 15:34   Link #7
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

I can't belive that Babelfish actually turned Claire into Kurea, a borderline accurate (phonetically) version of it.

Anyways we're a bit bored, so we've got to do something while waiting for an actual fake spoiler.
Old 2009-05-27, 15:42   Link #8
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativedark View Post
I can't belive that Babelfish actually turned Claire into Kurea, a borderline accurate (phonetically) version of it.

Anyways we're a bit bored, so we've got to do something while waiting for an actual fake spoiler.
But didn't they close down Chapter 91 at first because we had nothing to talk about?
Old 2009-05-27, 17:37   Link #9
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
But didn't they close down Chapter 91 at first because we had nothing to talk about?
That is correct, which makes me wonder why no one is getting in trouble for posting stuff that has nothing to do with Claymore in here?

Well except for that fan made fake spoiler, but yeah you get the point.
Old 2009-05-27, 17:40   Link #10
Morphos

Hi everyone, I'm new in these Forums so greetings for the lot of you
Quote:
Well, we can assume all the ideas concerning the development of the past chapter were exploited..So while waiting for the next chapter to come out we can at least make some assumptions about the "funny" spoilers that shall start floating around in these days Wich is actually nice because personally, I have no idea in what is going to happen in the next chapter; especially with all the Claire-Raciella relationship

MMM the spoiler seems too much predictable. I mean, is quite plausible that inner Teresa inside Claire somehow pushed her downstairs to meet Raciella (wich is the common theory concerning Claire's decisions lately). But we cannot assure that, because that could be her doing as well..In my opinion I would want a better development history-wise about that matter, if Yagi-sama is pretending to "bring back Teresa" at this point.

Last edited by Morphos; 2009-05-27 at 17:47. Reason: Comment about the spoiler
Old 2009-05-27, 17:52   Link #11
Vinak
Procrastinator

Clare is finally reunited with Raki but to Raki's dismay, Clare has a massive headache and is simply too tired to give him a proper greeting.
Old 2009-05-27, 20:06   Link #12
shelter
Every word must conjure

Send a message via MSN to shelter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphos View Post
MMM the spoiler seems too much predictable. I mean, is quite plausible that inner Teresa inside Claire somehow pushed her downstairs to meet Raciella (wich is the common theory concerning Claire's decisions lately). But we cannot assure that, because that could be her doing as well..In my opinion I would want a better development history-wise about that matter, if Yagi-sama is pretending to "bring back Teresa" at this point.
Hello to you too. Nice Barragan avatar.

I hope in the next chapter we'll find out what exactly is up with Clare & her headaches. Even if it is her "inner Teresa" speaking, limiting it to a headache is not very flattering.

This might not happen, but I'm hoping Clare finds some way to wake Raciella up.
Old 2009-05-27, 20:09   Link #13
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphos View Post

Well, we can assume all the ideas concerning the development of the past chapter were exploited..So while waiting for the next chapter to come out we can at least make some assumptions about the "funny" spoilers that shall start floating around in these days Wich is actually nice because personally, I have no idea in what is going to happen in the next chapter; especially with all the Claire-Raciella relationship

Hell, I was ripping of Naruto when i wrote that spoiler. Come to think of it, there was a time when you could tell that a One Piece spoiler was fake because someone randomly showed up. But not anymore. Anyways, to make it clear, the above spoiler is fake, I made it, it was done as a fun little execise, and I hope everyone notices that it says it's fake in it.
Old 2009-05-27, 20:44   Link #14
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Youre posting of a fake spoiler is all fake. there fore it is a REAL FAKE spoiler. Where'd ya get it from ? Are there any more ?

I love fake spoilers. The more ludicrous they are: the funner they are
Old 2009-05-27, 20:48   Link #15
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
Youre posting of a fake spoiler is all fake. there fore it is a REAL FAKE spoiler. Where'd ya get it from ? Are there any more ?

I love fake spoilers. The more ludicrous they are: the funner they are
And "funner" wasn't even a word until just now.
Old 2009-05-27, 21:00   Link #16
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell88 View Post
And "funner" wasn't even a word until just now.
XD, "Funner", that's a doozy, even by my standards

But it certainly makes sense. "More fun" sounds so eloquent and professional, this is more funner
Old 2009-05-27, 22:19   Link #17
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
To answer the question - no. 91 was closed because the first few responses were one liners about being first, or requesting raws. Some anger was directed at the person who created the thread because they only saw a closed thread, and not the reasons behind it.

Plain, simple, and to the point - I don't want to see discussion about anything other than the latest chapter. This can be speculation, spoilers (no matter how ludicrous), actual information, theories, whatever. The minute I see requests or links for licensed content or the discussion going in a direction that is *not* Chapter 92 related, expect me to be grumpy. We know off topic is sometimes unavoidable, but thread derailing is not tolerated.

These threads go up as a courtesy for fans of Claymore, and we know that there is often information to discuss before the actual release so we try to get the threads open early. However we can very well opt not to create a new thread until after the official release if people choose to ignore very simple and basic rules of courtesy.

Guess the short answer turned into the long answer.
Old 2009-05-27, 22:23   Link #18
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

I wonder if Irene's arm has something to do with Clare's Connection with Raphaela/ Luciela
Old 2009-05-27, 22:56   Link #19
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
I wonder if Irene's arm has something to do with Clare's Connection with Raphaela/ Luciela
That's the rumor going on around about that on the other claymore fan sites. I've seen several, ahem, "spoilers", if you can call them that. They all look highly questionable, since the sources refused to provide the link to where they found all of the stuff.

Version 1 spoiler

Claire is drawn in to Rafaela due to being a "dual-claymore" (her body is genetically made up of not one but two Claymores-Irene & Teresa) , who is similar. The bodies begin to move as Claire makes an unusual soul link to the merged remains. Of course, she discovers that this is a rather painful experience.

Meanwhile...Renee is about to be caught by Riful when out of nowhere Alicia swoops in to attack with Beth taking Renee away. Of course, given their small thinking ability, they forget to tell Renee to stop moving around the Abyss Feeders. Instead of going after Riful, one of them decides that a frantically moving Renee seems much more worth attacking. She runs for it but it doesn't look good...

Back at the castle, the body is merging in a blaze of light as Claire struggles to maintain her consciousness. Unfortunately, Dauf happens upon the scene right at chapter end and fires a rod at Claire's head...

Version 2 (my personal favorite) "Dogs barking up the wrong tree" (You'll see why I call it that)

Claire is being drawn in by the powerful sub-conscious impulses of "Raciella's" mind, which has been looking for someone similar and familiar to itself. Since Claire's yoki is made up of not one but two claymores that Rafaela personally knew, the mind decides to use Claire to free itself from its comatose state. To do so, Raciella forces Claire into a "soul link" with itself.

Meanwhile, Riful is rapidly catching up to Renee. Eventually Renee runs out of options and is captured in a less than gentle manner by Riful. True to Riful's nature, she relishes taunting her subject for a moment. She begins to torture Renee when Alicia and Beth show up, and Riful is shocked to see them. It lasts but a moment as Alicia begins her transformation and attacks...

Claire meanwhile is almost unconscious, and unfortunately, is at the wrong place at the wrong time. Dauf has returned to the castle to quickly check upon the "prize" when he feels the weird yoki bouncing around. He goes downstairs and finds Claire and attempts to kill her. However, just as he does so, an Abyss Feeder attacks him. As it turns out, since they can't detect yoki, Alicia and Beth left them once they detected Riful's yoki. They however continued on to Riful's lair, where her strongest scent lingered. There is a momentary three-way pause in battle...Chapter end

Version 3 (unlikely in my estimation due to lack of danger to Claire)

Claire forms a soul link with the remains of Raciella, which is attracted to the familiar yoki of Teresa and Irene. Essentially she's being controlled as the thing begins to awaken, merge and move...

Riful catches Renee, and is about to finish her off when Alicia intervenes and Riful lets her go. Riful is shocked to see the claymore transform, but only momentarily. They start going at it just as the Abyss Feeders show up. They also attack, but one of them is smashed by a fully awakened Dauf.

Back at the castle...

Claire's head is aching like hell when a being emerges out of a blinding swirl of yoki and light. Claire can't believe her eyes...

How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12530
"So Shiek, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
Old 2009-05-28, 00:18   Link #20
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

All of them are basically the same thing with only a few differences. However, for both Version 1 and 2, why is Dauf back at the castle? Shouldn't he be with Riful? She never ordered him to go back, only that he couldn't catch up. No reason to assume he would just turn around and leave her.
Closed Thread