Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-13, 16:46   Link #61
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Aizen is a liar, He got mad when he was proven a liar, he released his spirit energy because he was mad and it didn't affect Urahara at all. Aizen like a punk, ran off.
Old 2008-06-13, 16:49   Link #62
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Well Uruharas bankai has to be something very intense seems to be he makes a real big deal out of it, plus where not aware how strong he is just using Benehime so we should trust him :P. Mostly I think Aizen ordered Tousen to stand down because he didn't want him to get majorly fcked up
Old 2008-06-13, 16:59   Link #63
Phenomenal
Banned

Tousen Is Officially An Aizen Nut Muncher And He Lost My Respect Forever.
Old 2008-06-13, 19:02   Link #64
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
ROFL!!!! so he's a MOAN? ( Munching On Aizen's Nuts) LOL
Old 2008-06-13, 19:44   Link #65
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
Never liked the man much in the first place.
Old 2008-06-13, 22:50   Link #66
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Well with Aizen the wheels are always turning. He probably wants to frame Urahara to take all suspicion away from him. So having Tousen stand down is probably part of the plan.
Old 2008-06-13, 23:27   Link #67
Slighted

Aizen obviously knows what Urahara is up to: "You have lived up to the expectations I have set for you".

Gin looked way too kawaii with his remark XD. And Tousen is most def. Aizen's b*tch. Waaanker
Old 2008-06-14, 01:03   Link #68
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Why does every one hate on Tousen? He's not that bad. Aizen is classic with his arrogance. He just turns and leaves what a snub to Urahara and Tessai, and a further snub by his nulling of that kidou spell. Initially i thought i smelt frame up. but now im not so sure anymore. Whatever happens we know Aizen planned for it.
Old 2008-06-14, 02:51   Link #69
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
i must give props to uraraha for dropping to the floor at aizen's raitsu like many others have,

but thoughout the whole chapter uraraha hias a weird look on his face like he doesn't know whats is going on. i also think that tessei could have used a higher lvl attack but since he underestimated aizen cause he is just a vice captain, he used a lower lvl attack. maybe he did want to kill them.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2008-06-14, 05:26   Link #70
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I don't think Aizen has anything to do with Urahara's upcoming escape from SS.
If he really had his hands in this, shouldn't he have said so, when he was explaining the history of the Hougyoku to Ichigo? Especially since he was in bragging-mode at this time.
Doesn't this chapter demonstrate that he had EVERYTHING to do with it?

Urahara was ejected from SS for developing the Hougyoku and the untraceable gigai that went along with it to hide it. How else would anyone in SS have known about its existence unless Aizen forced his hand and made him use it to help his hollowified teammates?

I've always wondered about Urahara's ejection from SS because he doesn't seem like a baddie at heart so it always seemed a bit strange. This scenario makes complete sense though. Urahara is the only one intelligent enough to see through Aizen at this point (a fact Aizen confirmed himself verbally) thus he created an elaborate scheme to force him out of SS and into the human world where he won't be a problem.

My guess is that now that Tessai is also using forbidden techniques he too will be shoved out with Urahara as punishment. The others (future Vizards), once Urahara heals them and everyone else has figured out what's gone on, will be ejected as well for safety reasons. No one else in SS will look well on the idea of living side by side with half-hollow creations (SS is kinda racist like that...).

The only question now is HOW Aizen found out that Urahara had the Hougyoku which I'm thinking leaves one last big traitor to be revealed. My money would be on creepy half-man/half-machine guy (can't remember his name...M-?) He's just psycho enough to brag to Aizen about Urahara's creation out of intellectual jealousy. I think a really fantastic twist would be if the traitor was Yoruichi. Her and Urahara are close but I get the impression she doesn't always approve of his research or the methods he uses to achieve it. Perhaps she said something to someone in passing and it got back to Aizen - could explain why she left SS as well (out of guilt for betraying her friend perhaps?)

Well okay, just letting my thoughts run away with me now. Thanks for putting up with the ramble.
Old 2008-06-14, 05:49   Link #71
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
i must give props to uraraha for dropping to the floor at aizen's raitsu like many others have,

but thoughout the whole chapter uraraha hias a weird look on his face like he doesn't know whats is going on. i also think that tessei could have used a higher lvl attack but since he underestimated aizen cause he is just a vice captain, he used a lower lvl attack. maybe he did want to kill them.
He probably wanted to capture them to interrogate but never knew Aizen was that strong but Kubo is kinda racist, the black guy is Aizen's b****, I'm still wondering how strong Aizen and Urahara's bankai may be because both of them can overwhelm their opponent not even using their full strength
Old 2008-06-14, 08:44   Link #72
lucasd

It seems that Aizen wanted Urahara to improve his hollowication method, which was flawed.

Hougyoku may be better working on healthy subject (not already infected), but it's kinda pointless to theorize about it right now.

Though it maybe possible, that Urahara used the gigai and exile to fool Aizen about Hoygoku (he looked for it for about 100 years).
Old 2008-06-14, 10:55   Link #73
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

I would laugh if it turns out Aizen never got the real Hougyouku but a prototype and Urahara reveals in the later chapters that the real one is hidden deep within the ground in his shop which then turns out that the Vaizard are stronger than the Espada because Urahara is just that badass
Old 2008-06-14, 11:20   Link #74
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
I would laugh if it turns out Aizen never got the real Hougyouku but a prototype and Urahara reveals in the later chapters that the real one is hidden deep within the ground in his shop which then turns out that the Vaizard are stronger than the Espada because Urahara is just that badass
I wish will with all my heart that would come to pass...but plotkai will intervene and then:

Aizen will reveal that he never removed his Kyoka Genjutsu on Urahara, and thus found out the true location of the Hogyouku and switched them so Urahara thought he'd fooled him, but he in fact was the one being tricked; then he will reveal his 1,000 screaming Arranacar fangirls under his robe to release upon the world
Old 2008-06-14, 11:28   Link #75
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
I wish will with all my heart that would come to pass...but plotkai will intervene and then:

Aizen will reveal that he never removed his Kyoka Genjutsu on Urahara, and thus found out the true location of the Hogyouku and switched them so Urahara thought he'd fooled him, but he in fact was the one being tricked; then he will reveal his 1,000 screaming Arranacar fangirls under his robe to release upon the world
Then good guykai will come into action and it turns out Urahara was never under Kyoka Genjutsu for the last 100 years as whilst researching he found a way to break Aizen's genjutsu and he had always been one step ahead
Old 2008-06-14, 11:43   Link #76
lequory
People hate good theories

"This is what Rukia and Ichigo are fighting for"

That line has to pertain to the fact that they both are fighting to regain control of the Hogyoku from Aizen.

I'm not typing a whole long paragraph but think back to the 1st arc and everything that went down to eventually involve Ichigo in the fray and the parts that Aizen explained in the SS arc. That line is saying thats what they are fighting for.
Old 2008-06-14, 14:07   Link #77
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Then good guykai will come into action and it turns out Urahara was never under Kyoka Genjutsu for the last 100 years as whilst researching he found a way to break Aizen's genjutsu and he had always been one step ahead
And then Orihime unwills it all, wakes up and... sorry
Old 2008-06-14, 14:12   Link #78
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
"This is what Rukia and Ichigo are fighting for"

That line has to pertain to the fact that they both are fighting to regain control of the Hogyoku from Aizen.

I'm not typing a whole long paragraph but think back to the 1st arc and everything that went down to eventually involve Ichigo in the fray and the parts that Aizen explained in the SS arc. That line is saying thats what they are fighting for.
That line right there could mean that these flashbacks are over.
Old 2008-06-14, 16:00   Link #79
Lendial

tensai is so bad ass and all this time i thought he was just uruhara's handyman. its clear hes the most powerful kidou user short of aizen and perhaps byakuya.
Old 2008-06-14, 16:03   Link #80
Zantetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
tensai is so bad ass and all this time i thought he was just uruhara's handyman. its clear hes the most powerful kidou user short of aizen and perhaps byakuya.
NA, he specializes on Kidou because he is the Kiduo captain, so yes he is indeed the most powerful Kidou user and aizen/byakuya aren't as good as him in this art
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, turn back the pendulum, manga