AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-26, 08:29   Link #3761
Narona
Emotionless White Face

The kallen's discussions belong to the kallen's thread, stop to bring Kallen in this thread please. Thanks.

Quote:
*nods her head in agreement*
Or he's an aromantic asexual and hasn't fully realized it yet.
I think lelouch's conception of Love is something beyond romantic love. He saved the world by sacrifying himself because he loves this world. The Love is power line is quite true, but his interpretation of it is not romantic at all.

But this discussion belongs to the lelouch thread.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 08:32   Link #3762
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I think lelouch's conception of Love is something beyond romantic love. He saved the world by sacrifying himself because he loves this world. The Love is power line is quite true, but his interpretation of it is not romantic at all.
I agree. o.o
Even though it kind of sounds like Jesus. xD

Quote:
But this discussion belongs to the lelouch thread.
Hm... probably.
But since all female character threads seem to turn into "isn't she the perfect match for Lulu? *-*" threads, ...
*shrugs*
Old 2008-10-26, 08:48   Link #3763
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
The kallen's discussions belong to the kallen's thread, stop to bring Kallen in this thread please. Thanks..
actually it was about lelouch's actions
but then again that belongs in the lelouch thread so you have a point
Old 2008-10-26, 09:31   Link #3764
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
actually it was about lelouch's actions
but then again that belongs in the lelouch thread so you have a point
Apparently I am not the one the forum who is irritated by some people who (I don't talk about a side in particular) :

- Claim that a pairing is canon
- Are aggressive
- Who try to bring something about their pairing in many thread (which is campaining, and even some mods, I guess, dislike that)

Reading fanboyist statements in the member's profiles is enough to put a tense atmosphere on the forums, so no need to bring up discussions that can end in a riot.

So, I advise the people to :

- Ignore the trolls, or report them
- To avoid to bring some character's discussions in the wrong characters thread
- To make strong statements which can cause riot in the members' profiles and not on the CG forum itself. For those who can't contain their fanboyism.

Last edited by Narona; 2008-10-26 at 09:45.
Old 2008-10-26, 09:54   Link #3765
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Apparently I am not the one the forum who is irritated by some people who (I don't talk about a side in particular) :

- Claim that a pairing is canon
- Are aggressive
- Who try to bring something about their pairing in many thread (which is campaining, and even some mods, I guess, dislike that)

Reading fanboyist statements in the member's profiles is enough to put a tense atmosphere on the forums, so no need to bring up discussions that can end in a riot.

So, I advise the people to :

- Ignore the trolls, or report them
- To avoid to bring some character's discussions in the wrong characters thread
- To make strong statements which can cause riot in the members' profiles and not on the CG forum itself. For those who can't contain their fanboyism.
That is only the case if those statements are brought into the forums general, and honestly if you disagree with that person's opinion then do not read his profile messages. They are accessible for you to view, but at the same time it is not on a public forum that you normally browse.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 09:58   Link #3766
Eliarine

Actually, I don't think that Lelouch only starting to discover love is that off-topic if you look at it from a LelouchxC.C point of view. Because in a way, C.C is also trying to discover real love, so their touching interactions could be interpreted as two lonely accomplices trying to understand each other and discover things together.

Their relationship is so ambiguous that I'm really wondering what C.C fans think would have happened in Episode 24 had the Guren not interrupted. What with their interaction in the previous episode, touching hands and sitting back to back, I find it really interesting that Lelouch was actually walking towards C.C and not just standing there like he usually does.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 09:59   Link #3767
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
That is only the case if those statements are brought into the forums general, and honestly if you disagree with that person's opinion then do not read his profile messages. They are accessible for you to view, but at the same time it is not on a public forum that you normally browse.
You don't need to actually. Many people talk to other members here, by PMs, profile or instant messengers. And when one of them read a fanboyic statement, it happens that they rely the infos, and so, even if you don't see it, many people get irritated by that and hope it will not happen too much on the CG forum itself.

But it's off topic, I was just trying to stop the offtopic discussions on this thread.
Old 2008-10-26, 10:02   Link #3768
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Actually, I don't think that Lelouch only starting to discover love is that off-topic if you look at it from a LelouchxC.C point of view. Because in a way, C.C is also trying to discover real love, so their touching interactions could be interpreted as two lonely accomplices trying to understand each other and discover things together.

Their relationship is so ambiguous that I'm really wondering what C.C fans think would have happened in Episode 24 had the Guren not interrupted. What with their interaction in the previous episode, touching hands and sitting back to back, I find it really interesting that Lelouch was actually walking towards C.C and not just standing there like he usually does.
What C.C. fans think? I think that if Kallen didn't pop in out of nowhere, a definitive Lelouch x C.C. scene would have ensued. If only...
Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 10:06   Link #3769
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

I still think that despite c.c. being in love with him, Lelouch's conception of Love is not the same as the normal people, so, personally I just had confirmation that c.c. loves him.

Well, as a c.c. fans, I wonder. I guess he would have hugged her "at least". The rest is up to the c.c. fans to think what they want.

Me I wonder what Lelouch was about to say in the episode 15, and also what c.c. was about to say to lelouch in episode 5 before getting interrupted by shirley. I am really intrigued by what the other c.c. fans think.

Since it is the c.c. thread, give your ideas! (but avoid to do stupid statements please, or say that you are joking)
Old 2008-10-26, 10:08   Link #3770
shinigami99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droplet View Post
What C.C. fans think? I think that if Kallen didn't pop in out of nowhere, a definitive Lelouch x C.C. scene would have ensued. If only...
Maybe if Kallen came in a minute or half a minute later, she would have bumped into them kissing, that would have been a sight to behold. Honestly, with Lelouch confirmed dead, I think that these shipping wars will go on till the next code geass series.
I actually like Kalulu, Clu Clu and Shirlulu. I dont really care anyway.
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 10:10   Link #3771
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post
Maybe if Kallen came in a minute or half a minute later, she would have bumped into them kissing, that would have been a sight to behold. Honestly, with Lelouch confirmed dead, I think that these shipping wars will go on till the next code geass series.
Kallen would be pretty hurt to see that. Drama will ensue. And I'll have enjoyed that scene much more.
Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 10:12   Link #3772
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
You don't need to actually. Many people talk to other members here, by PMs, profile or instant messengers. And when one of them read a fanboyic statement, it happens that they rely the infos, and so, even if you don't see it, many people get irritated by that and hope it will not happen too much on the CG forum itself.

But it's off topic, I was just trying to stop the offtopic discussions on this thread.
Except that you are still dodging the point that, you can judge for yourself based on those people's regular posts to see if they do have a tendency of posting things as flame bait. And the fact that if that person is unlikely to post things regarded as flame baits then spreading an offhand comment that may not even have been completely series is just causing the needless "irritation".

But yes it is off topic so I will leave it at this.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 10:13   Link #3773
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post
Actually, I hope the next code geass series (okouchi didn't say that it will not happen for sure after all!) C.C. will be part of it.

That will be awesome to see her again. Maybe the next hero will look like a bit like lelouch. It would open a door to some discussions. We might learn some things about lelouch and her during the time they spent together in R1 and R2.

That could be very good if well written. And again, seeing c.c. one more time will be great.
Old 2008-10-26, 10:13   Link #3774
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droplet View Post
Quote:
Well, as a c.c. fans, I wonder. I guess he would have hugged her "at least". The rest is up to the c.c. fans to think what they want.
I'll have to agree that something would have happened. I'm not sure it would have been enough to put the pairing wars to rest, but I think it would have been something touching like a hug, or thanks, or C.C touching Lelouch's face and him not minding much (because him initiating something like that still seems too much).

Quote:
Me I wonder what Lelouch was about to say in the episode 15
I think Lelouch himself didn't really know. His relationship with C.C has certainly evolved over time, and it seems that he never really thought about what it meant until that very moment. So I'm not sure he would have actually said something. Just my opinion
Old 2008-10-26, 10:26   Link #3775
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I'll have to agree that something would have happened. I'm not sure it would have been enough to put the pairing wars to rest, but I think it would have been something touching like a hug, or thanks, or C.C touching Lelouch's face and him not minding much (because him initiating something like that still seems too much).

I think Lelouch himself didn't really know. His relationship with C.C has certainly evolved over time, and it seems that he never really thought about what it meant until that very moment. So I'm not sure he would have actually said something. Just my opinion
Haha, well, something would have happened, but unlike some other fans, I don't like to bring facts which are not. We just know that something would have happened. Personally, I think something really huge would have happened. And the rest of the scene was also great, when lelouch said "yes, it's a promise". I got in fangirl mode and fell in love with that pairing again (for the 100 times at least XD). But it's just an assumption of course, I can only rely my feelings, and that scene was really huge even despite this interruption.

I think lelouch had an idea about what he wanted to say, but I also think that he was not sure about his feelings and also................ well, TBH he is not the kind of man to say something cheesy. He doesn't like to act like that. But the fact that he wanted to say something means something and c.c. knows that since she can read him easily.

As someone said it to me, c.c. understands him when they are talking. It was the same in 24, when he says that "she was an important battle unit". C.C. knows that it is a compliment which means that he cared for her, she knows what it means despite his usual wording.
Old 2008-10-26, 10:28   Link #3776
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:

Aw. o.o
I agree with that.
I don't like them as a pairing, but I absolutely adore them as "accomplices".
Old 2008-10-26, 10:38   Link #3777
Eliarine

Quote:
And the rest of the scene was also great, when lelouch said "yes, it's a promise". I got in fangirl mode and fell in love with that pairing again (for the 100 times at least XD). But it's just an assumption of course, I can only rely my feelings, and that scene was really huge even despite this interruption.
Agreed. That scene was very touching even with the interruption. Their interaction was particularly great, even in the midst of a battle against the Guren.

Quote:
But the fact that he wanted to say something means something and c.c. knows that since she can read him easily.
It certainly implies that he wasn't sure of what she meant to him at that point, which means that the term "accomplice" didn't come to his mind as quickly as it should have in my opinion.
Old 2008-10-26, 10:45   Link #3778
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Aw. o.o
I agree with that.
I don't like them as a pairing, but I absolutely adore them as "accomplices".
Me too XD. But sometimes in that kind of relationship, Love can blossom, or has already blossomed, but the two people deny it or are too dense to realize it.

Quote:
Agreed. That scene was very touching even with the interruption. Their interaction was particularly great, even in the midst of a battle against the Guren.

It certainly implies that he wasn't sure of what she meant to him at that point, which means that the term "accomplice" didn't come to his mind as quickly as it should have in my opinion.
That scene was great, but I have also enjoyed the other scenes, all the hints in R2 and also all the first season. But since it was the last huge cluclu scene in the series, people will remember it more than the rest.

I was not talking about lelouch's point of view, but C.C., i think, also realized many things. As I said, she understands him perfectly, he doesn't need to say something blantantly.
Old 2008-10-26, 10:56   Link #3779
Eliarine

Quote:
Me too XD. But sometimes in that kind of relationship, Love can blossom, or has already blossomed, but the two people deny it or are too dense to realize it.
*nod nod*

Quote:
That scene was great, but I have also enjoyed the other scenes, all the hints in R2 and also all the first season. But since it was the last huge cluclu scene in the series, people will remember it more than the rest.
Ah yes, probably. Though I also love C.C's very last words (also the last words in the show itself ;_; ). While this is not necessarily a "CluClu" scene per say, I really love the expression on her face as she thinks of Lelouch and what he made her realize. I found it beautiful and I guess people can chose to see it as they want.

Quote:
I was not talking about lelouch's point of view, but C.C., i think, also realized many things. As I said, she understands him perfectly, he doesn't need to say something blantantly.
Yup, she's probably one of the few characters who actually understood him, or at least a good part of him (since it was confirmed only one person understood him completely).
Old 2008-10-26, 11:00   Link #3780
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
*nod nod*

Ah yes, probably. Though I also love C.C's very last words (also the last words in the show itself ;_; ). While this is not necessarily a "CluClu" scene per say, I really love the expression on her face as she thinks of Lelouch and what he made her realize. I found it beautiful and I guess people can chose to see it as they want.

Yup, she's probably one of the few characters who actually understood him, or at least a good part of him (since it was confirmed only one person understood him completely).
Yeah, she seemed happy. I think she realized, thanks to him, that she can still love. Maybe it was romantic love (personally I think it was), maybe as a dear friend, but what is sure is that Lelouch helped her like no one else in her life. I don't say he was the only man she met, but she said it herself "i never met a man like you".

Well, to be fair, she understands him "almost" perfectly. As a human being, she has also some doubts, and in 24, even if she knows that he cares for her a lot, she asked him if he hates her. But she then talked about the geass. Given the whole discussion, I interpret it as "do you hate me to have given you the geass because it changed your destiny", not a simple "do you hate me".