AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-01-06, 00:10   Link #1481
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Ok, what happened to Yammy? Did he disappear or did he die and I just miss it because I'm pretty sure that he didn't. Or is he just MIA right now?
Bassoonicmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 04:08   Link #1482
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

^ He's hiding. I mean, dude, the 5 espada MORE POWERFUL than him just got taken out, the one even more powerful than those five is fighting and will apparently lose due to Ichigo's super technique: character shield. And the other three are away fighting.
Konpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 17:01   Link #1483
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Well I had the possible idea that...

Spoiler:

I guess my real question would be why is Yammy still alive (No offense to Yammy fans) He just doesn't seem to have much of a purpose. But then again, Kubo must have some reason for keeping him in hiding for so long.
Bassoonicmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 10:46   Link #1484
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Well I had the possible idea that...

Spoiler:

I guess my real question would be why is Yammy still alive (No offense to Yammy fans) He just doesn't seem to have much of a purpose. But then again, Kubo must have some reason for keeping him in hiding for so long.
Maybe He is waiting for Aizen to his mission.

I think he is hiding for th aizen purpose maybe collecting all the soul of Ichigo's Town when The 4 Pillar be destroyed?
RDF2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 10:15   Link #1485
Animecentred

Has there been anymore clues to who or what were the things in Syazels secret vault thing
Old 2009-01-10, 11:20   Link #1486
Langus
Optimus Prime

Nope, but plenty of speculation if you check out the anime specific episode threads.
Old 2009-01-14, 10:18   Link #1487
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
How is a zanpakatou created? Where is it from? When does it appear? And how in hell did two people get the same one
A zanpakutou is the manifestation of a death god's soul.Everyone has one in them but only death gods can draw them out.In the movie, there are 2 of the same because these two characters were soulmates. If you watch it again you'll see the CoF remarking that hyourinmaru represents a set of values and standards, meaning it's the shape of their characters.
A new question on that matter: Why is ichigo's the only zanpakuto that manifests as a human?Everyone else shown so far got animals (peacock,cat,baboon/snake,dragon etc.)
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 04:29   Link #1488
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

So... Hitsugaya is gay. >_<

And what's a CoF?
Old 2009-01-15, 04:39   Link #1489
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Court of Forty six or whatever :P
Old 2009-01-15, 07:37   Link #1490
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

ooh. Still, the questions of when it appears, how and why remain. 'It comes from the soul.' So it the blade detaches itself from the shinigami's body? Because a shinigami's body, is like the soul, right?

Oh, I also don't understand the superhuman drug. Someone care to explain?
Old 2009-01-15, 08:02   Link #1491
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
The superhuman drug heightens one's senses to the point where they experience a prolonged sense of time, and therefore the feeling of pain, which is linked to receptors all over the body, would also be prolonged. Mayuri used the undiluted solution so Szayel will be in agonizing pain for what seems like 100 years.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 09:32   Link #1492
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Yea, ok, that I got. But why can't he move away/block?

Although his mind is superfast, his body isn't, right? But if his eyes can see the blade moving towards him, though incredibly slow, his brain should be able to send the signals to his hand to stop the blade. Or to his feet to move away. Why does he become a statue?
Old 2009-01-15, 10:01   Link #1493
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The kendo masters or whoever experiences this see things as if time has stopped for an instant and then revert back to normal time flow. Szayel apollo was stuck in that time freeze. To him, everything was standing still, including himself.He can think fast, but he can't act because his actions are performed at 1 second times whatever he thinks is a second.
About the zanpakuto: see renji's second fight where zabimaru says he won't lose to zangetsu again, the swords are the manifestation of a fighter's soul.Their bodies are their spirit forms, they got the soul inside them-that's why ichigo can draw out zangetsu anytime.
Old 2009-01-15, 22:41   Link #1494
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

^ Technically that super drug doesn't actually make sense. But we can pretend it does. ;-)
Intranetusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 08:20   Link #1495
Animecentred

I actually thought the drug was pretty clever, basically it hightens your mind to a point were seconds seem like decades. As such your body which is not going at superhuman speed can't compute the signals the brains sending and unless the person can focus for the whole time there body can't move (i.e. when syazels hand moves up slowly its because his mind can't communicate properly to the body).
Old 2009-01-16, 09:15   Link #1496
Kafriel
Senior Guest

New question for the bright minds of the forum: does cero colour affect power? Normal gillian and yami shoot out red cero, grimmjow can use red and blue with blue>red as explained by halibel, but that was a special one... Nnoitra's is yellow and Ulquiorra's is white. Nel's is pink o_0
Old 2009-01-16, 15:25   Link #1497
Langus
Optimus Prime

I thought Ulq's was green?
Old 2009-01-16, 19:07   Link #1498
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
yes it's green

I guess it doesn't mean too much, like the colours used on the reiatsu auras are basically just for show(Ichigo is the exception with his shinigami and hollow reiatsu color).
Old 2009-01-16, 19:49   Link #1499
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
I don't think so, Shinji's cero is red, and he's stronger than Grimmjow, Noitorra etc. Cero needs to be explained better.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 20:19   Link #1500
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Cero colour is probably due to the colour of one's reiatsu.

Tags
q&a