Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-04-28, 18:14   Link #101
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Its the usual, she does the same as Tsunade: she activates her forehead seal and heals herself from any injury.
i would tend to agree however the rod madara is currently weilding is made from his last black sphere that floats behind him. whatever substance it is negates ninjutsu and annihilates living matter (as far as i can tell). if sakura is struck, it'll likely be a kill shot imo. obito is gonna have to warp it or her away. at least thats what im speculating. unless somebody else has found their way into that dimension
Old 2014-04-28, 18:19   Link #102
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
i would tend to agree however the rod madara is currently weilding is made from his last black sphere that floats behind him. whatever substance it is negates ninjutsu and annihilates living matter (as far as i can tell). if sakura is struck, it'll likely be a kill shot imo. obito is gonna have to warp it or her away. at least thats what im speculating. unless somebody else has found their way into that dimension
Madara can't do anything. His legs are in the other dimension. Sasuke cut him in half

(one of those youtube reviewers said the next chapter is going to be obito+saukra fighting madara's torso, and sasuke/naruto fighting madara's legs. Made me lol)
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 18:31   Link #103
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
Madara can't do anything. His legs are in the other dimension. Sasuke cut him in half

(one of those youtube reviewers said the next chapter is going to be obito+saukra fighting madara's torso, and sasuke/naruto fighting madara's legs. Made me lol)
Madara can fly.

Hell, what's stopping him from regenerating his lower half?
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 13:02   Link #104
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
i would tend to agree however the rod madara is currently weilding is made from his last black sphere that floats behind him. whatever substance it is negates ninjutsu and annihilates living matter (as far as i can tell). if sakura is struck, it'll likely be a kill shot imo.
Not if Madara just wants to control her. Also the rod doesn't automatically kill you, it can control you and it can make you unable to use chakra for jutsu but it's not an automatic kill. At least not so far, but i agree that it could probably be used to kill Sakura if that is Madara's goal, but then why use it as a rod instead of a sphere that he shot at gai or why not use any other jutsu that Madara has.

Quote:
He just merged with the god tree, that thing can take different forms and probably it can do things that we didnt even see so far. So i think its possible that using the power of the tree Madara could regrow himself like Cell did. In that case both halves could grow into a full human and continue fighting. Absorbing the tree was a powerup but we didn't see any new special abilities of it yet.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 18:21   Link #105
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It's all based on the Sakura vs Ino fight back in part 1. That fight made it seem as if there were actually another personality or soul within her mind, whereas every other instance it was basically just her true feelings/thoughts.

Jokes don't determine outcomes of fights. It obviously didn't mean anything more than a joke and shouldn't be taken as more than such, but it's not as if there isn't basis for why some people think that.

That said, ignore anything from part 1. Kishi's retconned so many things that it's nearly impossible to tell what's what anymore.
I'm still in utter shock with how serious you're taking that fight.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 22:59   Link #106
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Not if Madara just wants to control her. Also the rod doesn't automatically kill you, it can control you and it can make you unable to use chakra for jutsu but it's not an automatic kill. At least not so far, but i agree that it could probably be used to kill Sakura if that is Madara's goal, but then why use it as a rod instead of a sphere that he shot at gai or why not use any other jutsu that Madara has.
thats why i attempted to make a distinction between the black rods. that is, when pain and then edo madara used the rods they were used to control peoples chakra. however, this current one was formed from new madara's last black sphere...and we have seen beyond a shadow of a doubt that that substance cannot be touched post juubi jinchuriki transformation. case and point, minatos arm. next gai was going to be a goner during evening elephant if minato didnt teleport those 3 or 4 others away. after that gai was gonna be a goner if naruto didnt kick that last one away. in fact naruto with his new powers is so far the only one to touch the black sphere and be unaffected.
i dont really see the tactical advantage in madara controlling sakura. so for now i believe she dies if that rods pierces her ( he likely aimed for a vital organ)
Old 2014-04-29, 23:55   Link #107
coded321
He Who Games

are there still manga releases this week?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 12:58   Link #108
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

This is the best way to describe Naruto!

Lol! XD

Old 2014-05-01, 00:10   Link #109
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
are there still manga releases this week?
It's Golden Week, so no.
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 05:12   Link #110
Cookie-Monster

isn't goldentweek once a year?

seems like every few months its a golden week break.

Either that, or the years flying by so fast I dont even realize it.
Old 2014-05-01, 06:17   Link #111
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

I could swear it was only yesterday when I learned how to drive a bicycle!

Before you know it, we'll be old and gray and still arguing over Naruto!
Old 2014-05-01, 10:23   Link #112
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Before you know it, we'll be old and gray and still arguing over Naruto!
and this madara fight will still be going on
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 12:43   Link #113
GDB

Quote:

There's only one Golden Week a year. Just because there are breaks does not mean they are Golden Week breaks, merely that they are breaks. This is the Golden Week break.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-02, 04:49   Link #114
DJ*

Quote:
Question of the day.
Where is sarutobi? I didn't see him *die*.
Isn't Spiral Zetsu still on the battlefield with that big Buddha thing distracting everyone that isn't fighting Madara?
Old 2014-05-03, 08:31   Link #115
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ* View Post
Isn't Spiral Zetsu still on the battlefield with that big Buddha thing distracting everyone that isn't fighting Madara?
Apparently karin pulled some super powerful technique out of her ass that subdued a technique the 1st used to fight Madara.

It should be noted that this is the same karin whom Danzo said he didn't need to waste chakra on, and took her out with one kick like she was a toddler.
Old 2014-05-03, 11:50   Link #116
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Apparently karin pulled some super powerful technique out of her ass that subdued a technique the 1st used to fight Madara.

It should be noted that this is the same karin whom Danzo said he didn't need to waste chakra on, and took her out with one kick like she was a toddler.
Kishimoto writing at it's best
Old 2014-05-03, 11:51   Link #117
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Kishimoto writing at it's best
she's a girl. give him a break
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 16:41   Link #118
ranchan13

Quote:

It should also be noted that she suddenly sensed that Sasuke was dead, and is a bigger Sasuke fangirl than Sakura
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 01:01   Link #119
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
It should also be noted that she suddenly sensed that Sasuke was dead, and is a bigger Sasuke fangirl than Sakura
Well Karin is a super chakra sensor, Sakura isn't, this was established a long time ago.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion