AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-11-26, 19:09   Link #21
kuromitsu

What IS even this season? I swear, the doujins just write themselves at this point.

Tokiya has an affair with Eiji (but goes back to Otoya).
Cecil almost defiles Shion.
Ren and Masa... where do I even start.
And now Eiichi gaslights Otoya, using his angsty past to break him and brainwash him into a darker and edgier version, crooning "only I can understand you" and "you're starved for love" (CV: Midorikawa Hikaru) while invading his personal space, complete with inappropriate touching and surprise kabedon in the dark?

Wtf?

Anyway, my poor darling Otoya! ;_; ) Eiichi you jerk.
(I honestly don't understand Eiichi's appeal, he's quite obviously insane... Maybe they're shooting for the Diabolik Lovers type people?)
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 00:28   Link #22
PhoenixRising

What did you do to my Ittoki, Eiichi you jerk!!

Geez, that jerk broke him so badly, I hope Ittoki can recover from this.

On another note, I loved Masato's and Kira's song from last week, its one of my favorites for this season.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 00:59   Link #23
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
What IS even this season? I swear, the doujins just write themselves at this point.

Tokiya has an affair with Eiji (but goes back to Otoya).
Cecil almost defiles Shion.
Ren and Masa... where do I even start.
And now Eiichi gaslights Otoya, using his angsty past to break him and brainwash him into a darker and edgier version, crooning "only I can understand you" and "you're starved for love" (CV: Midorikawa Hikaru) while invading his personal space, complete with inappropriate touching and surprise kabedon in the dark?

Wtf?

Anyway, my poor darling Otoya! ;_; ) Eiichi you jerk.
(I honestly don't understand Eiichi's appeal, he's quite obviously insane... Maybe they're shooting for the Diabolik Lovers type people?)
That's his appeal, at least for me. Watching him bring Otoya to the dark side was so hilariously corny, I can't even. lol It's like this whole episode, I'm thinking, Nanami's doing the musical arrangement, Otoya's writing the lyrics, Eiichi's...wait...wtf are you even suppose to be doing Eiichi?! Apparently, his role is to be the devil and entice certain people to the dark side. I pretty much laughed through the whole scene where Eiichi reveals everything and really digs his claws in. Perhaps that wasn't the shows intent, but it certainly entertained me.
Old 2016-11-27, 05:38   Link #24
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
That's his appeal, at least for me. Watching him bring Otoya to the dark side was so hilariously corny, I can't even. lol It's like this whole episode, I'm thinking, Nanami's doing the musical arrangement, Otoya's writing the lyrics, Eiichi's...wait...wtf are you even suppose to be doing Eiichi?! Apparently, his role is to be the devil and entice certain people to the dark side. I pretty much laughed through the whole scene where Eiichi reveals everything and really digs his claws in. Perhaps that wasn't the shows intent, but it certainly entertained me.
Oh, he is entertaining, I was just wondering about his romance appeal. (Although going by what he said he probably also has an Angsty Past, but come on, really.)

But yes, when he was being all "THIS IS NOT GOOD AT ALL!!" to Otoya, I kind of expected Otoya to go "well then write it yourself, I don't see you doing any work!" And the whole mindbreak scene was awesome, with the dramatic kabedon and reveal of the painting and burning it because why not, all the inappropriate touching, Midorikawa turning on the charm... (And it was so... doujin-esque. It's like they hired fans to write these episodes!)

But ah, I just like Otoya too much. Otoyaaaa~!
Old 2016-12-03, 14:00   Link #25
kuromitsu

The time is nigh! The live concert is near! Tokiya and the gang race against time! Will they be able to rescue Otoya from

THE SUNFLOWER FIELD OF DESPAIR?!

And it's a three-parter! A three-parter!!! It's like, they're making up for everything they put poor Otoya through since season 2. <3 Now all I need is Haruka or Tokiya (or both, I'm not picky) to declare their eternal love for Otoya and then the two (three) of them riding off into the sunset. Come on, UtaPri, make it happen!

Also, d'aww, the Happy Pulse did its job again. That was so cute.
Old 2016-12-25, 23:21   Link #26
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
So it's over. Starish won, and we're getting another anime season. Not surprised on either accounts.
Old 2016-12-27, 03:00   Link #27
kuromitsu

Well, it could have been worse? They could've made the groups team up or something. (At least they put that aside for next season.)

Well, in any case, this season has my gratitude for the three (two-and-a-half) parter Otoya special (SUNFLOWER FIELD OF DESPAIR!!!!), and the hair-ruffling in this episode was adorable. I'm disappointed in the lack of butt shaking and hip thrusts in the dance routine, though, come on UtaPri, where did that go in these past seasons?