AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-06-28, 19:47   Link #181
carmolita

Yeah that's what I said. But I guess considering its a new movie and not a compilation or cut and paste film It stands to reason .. And I think its smart to put money in a film that already has a fan base then one that your not sure how its going to be received.. He said there was no word of a third season but assumes they want to see how the movie does but insists that its going to be big because of the five company involvement(what better way to insure secrecy)
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 10:38   Link #182
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
you, sir sure do like to post twice to be sure it wont go unread!
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 13:35   Link #183
Honey_and_Cleaver

Athrun and Cagali is probrably the best realistic couple to me.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 18:42   Link #184
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
Athrun and Cagali is probrably the best realistic couple to me.
Very simple comment and it says a lot.

*approved*

I agree.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 13:00   Link #185
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
i agree with you honey_and_cleaver!!!!
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 20:02   Link #186
carmolita

This is from another post, but can someone tell me what type of disc this is?? And what's it about: "Gundam SEED & SEED DESTINY Fan Disc SEED SUPERNOVA er," which went on sale June 22, 2007, sold 17,791 copies during its first week of release in Japan.
Old 2007-06-30, 22:39   Link #187
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
^^^It's basically a fandisc compiling all SEED goodness for CE fans, mostly. With some live concert thingies thrown in for good measure. Not sure though. Try asking boredandsleepy about it...>.<;;

Athrun and Cagalli are the only couple I believe in after Kira and Fllay. Yes, realistically so.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 23:49   Link #188
boredandsleepy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
^^^It's basically a fandisc compiling all SEED goodness for CE fans, mostly. With some live concert thingies thrown in for good measure. Not sure though. Try asking boredandsleepy about it...>.<;;
Aah, I'll try my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
This is from another post, but can someone tell me what type of disc this is?? And what's it about: "Gundam SEED & SEED DESTINY Fan Disc SEED SUPERNOVA er," which went on sale June 22, 2007, sold 17,791 copies during its first week of release in Japan.
I have just copied your question to thread "Gundam MINI Seed to be animated!! Yay!!" and posted my response. Please check if you still have questions.

In the chibi-anime of Gundam Shitto (Gundam Jealousy), I noticed funny thing at the scene with Athrun and Cagalli.
Spoiler:

Enjoy!

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2007-07-01 at 03:04.
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 20:25   Link #189
carmolita

in GSD, cagalli said goodbye to everyone before they went into space did she ever reunite With any of them after that? And did she witness the destructon of the kusanagi? If so what was her reaction ? And what was the conversation details that athrun had w/murrue about cagalli once they were in space?
Old 2007-07-14, 13:34   Link #190
ila-chan
ermmm...

The answer to your question are...

1. Only Fukuda and Morosawa knows if Cagalli reunites with the rest of the gang. Presumebly, YES

2. Eh, Kusanagi got destroyed?

3. Eh, what conversation?
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 18:53   Link #191
boredandsleepy

@Carmolita
1) Based on the new ending sequence of GSD IV (where Athrun's wearing new Orb admiral/general uniform and Kira's wearing White Zaft uniform), it's very possible or should be both Athrun and Kira would have met with Cagalli in Orb (during the timeframe between the end of Final Plus and GSD SE IV ending sequence) at least for Athrun's inauguration (for his new higher-up position in Orb) and Kira's resignation (to become new Zaft member).

2) Cagalli was in Orb so no way she would witness their space battle and its aftermath. She should have been able to visualize the circumstance through their CIC. I don't recall seeing Kusanagi being destroyed in the final episode and Cagalli had been calm and cool all along.

3) In episode 48, Athrun was asking how was Orb (Cagalli) after watching the mini-Dullindel video about Destiny Plan.

Edit on 7/15/2007: Section 1 above was modified with more details.

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2007-07-15 at 22:13.
Old 2007-07-14, 23:02   Link #192
carmolita

In the episode where kira athrun, cagalli and Mirellia met on the coast when athrun found the arcangel crew after the first battle. When there conversation was over Cagalli runs after athrun and he looks at her ring and remembers putting it on and says, "I know why you did it but some things are unforgiveable. Even for me.". Was he talking about her marriage to yuna?? Or something else?
Old 2007-07-15, 03:28   Link #193
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

I think so...and Athrun was on some sort of guilt trip. LOL.

As for Athrun in Orb uniform, he already has that uniform in the last eps of Destiny already, so there is no need for him to go down to Orb AGAIN in order to change clothes... Besides, it was important that Athrun and Kira be at the PLANTs with Lacus in order to show their support or whatever...in the reworked final phase, the only way that Athrun and Kira got together on Orb was at the Onogoro Memorial, and Cagalli was nowhere to be found. There was Meyrin, though. I have no idea why Meyrin jad to accompany Athrun unless Cagalli was away on some official business and couldn't even bother accompanying her boyfriend to such a very important event; Lacus and Lunamaria were there...they could've probably talked before going to PLANTs, but being busy as Cagalli was in rebuilding Orb, there could only be little time if ever that she gets to spend time with Athrun in order to have a sincere heartfelt talk...and Kira needs to be at the PLANTs in order to be initiated at once into the elite whitecoat force of Lacus with Athrun accompanying him as the representative of Orb in Cagalli's place...

Old 2007-07-15, 07:41   Link #194
carmolita

Boyfriend??? Didn't cagalli and athrun break-up???? Afterall She did take the ring off.
Old 2007-07-15, 08:01   Link #195
Pendevous
Yoroshiku
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Pendevous
I don't think they will, but seriously, I hope so because they are one of the greatest couples I've seen in an anime.
Pendevous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 13:46   Link #196
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila-chan View Post
The answer to your question are...

2. Eh, Kusanagi got destroyed?
I was reading a synopsis for episode 49 and it said," A large energy reaction is detected and Dullindal gives a calm order to fire wiping out all of the ORB fleet that attemted to destroy the Requiem." and it said that the kusunagi was destroyed.?
Old 2007-07-15, 13:49   Link #197
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

IIRC, the Kusanagi was fine. Some other ships that looked like her were destroyed, though.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 20:24   Link #198
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Yep, I think 3 Orb ships were destroyed...:P

Speaking of the ring, GSD IV ending showed Cagalli keeping the ring in a little box and putting it away somewhere safe, so there's the hanging allusion or whatever that their relationship is still hanging on. But just. If there is to be a resolution to their relationship, the movie will be the best bet. Meyrin's presence in Onogoro Memorial spells something weird going on.

Old 2007-07-15, 21:16   Link #199
boredandsleepy

Post deleted.

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2007-07-15 at 22:05.
Old 2007-07-16, 02:38   Link #200
WhiteWings

Whether Athrun ends up with Cagalli or Meyrin he's in good hands. Either way works. But if Athrun ends up with Cagalli then expect a lot of baggage that comes with being hitched with a major political leader. There will have to sacrifices for both of them to keep things running smoothly. If Athrun ends up with Meyrin then it's far more likely, though not for certain, he'd have a more average and simple relationship between two people. I mean it's unlikely Cagalli would have time to be just a housewife to cook and clean the house for example. Both seems to be decent choices anyway.