thx for your help
Old 2015-02-08, 03:21   Link #63
NovelReader

This is pretty long lol....5 days and finally reached halfway of vol 10
Spoiler for :
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 20:28   Link #64
vinicius741

I'm at the beginning of the school arc and i gotta ask you guys that are far ahead. What machine translator are you using ? I'm currently using Translation aggregator + atlas, tried reading with systran and google translation, but the dialogues and sentences makes no sense whatsoever.
Japanese is really difficult context wise to translate, chinese is kinda readable on MTL.
vinicius741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 23:29   Link #65
NovelReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinicius741 View Post
I'm at the beginning of the school arc and i gotta ask you guys that are far ahead. What machine translator are you using ? I'm currently using Translation aggregator + atlas, tried reading with systran and google translation, but the dialogues and sentences makes no sense whatsoever.
Japanese is really difficult context wise to translate, chinese is kinda readable on MTL.
Same with what you are using but also Jparser which helps me understand weirdly translated sentences since it shows definitions of words.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 02:46   Link #66
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Finally caught up with the latest raws. Quite a fun read, interesting cast & the journey so far is amusing. He's pretty OP after all...though he does try his best not to get found out (and knows when to get deadly serious).

Emilia & Fairlees/Lize can be quite adorable. Poor Elf lady Fia isn't getting much screentime though.

It was surprising that he met
Spoiler:

-------------
Still been only using GT. It's also amusing to see how that works...makes me wonder just how people are actually tweaking it to end up with...those.

MiscBonus - Some Out of Context GT stuff as I read through the story.
Spoiler:

How could I keep reading through GT without brain cell suicide? I'm insane. Can't damage what's already broken.
Old 2015-02-09, 05:06   Link #67
mPervy
Professional NEET

Just noticed that there's a thread for world teacher... And the most surprising spoiler is,
Spoiler for Erina:

Last edited by mPervy; 2015-02-09 at 05:30.
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 05:21   Link #68
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

*sigh* A spoiler in which you didn't hesitate to openly share nor try hide is seems...

Spoiler:
Old 2015-02-09, 05:29   Link #69
mPervy
Professional NEET

Well, since it seem it was already on the thread so I thought it was a common knowledge... So how did She ended up like that... sniff!
Old 2015-02-09, 05:59   Link #70
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPervy View Post
Well, since it seem it was already on the thread so I thought it was a common knowledge... So how did She ended up like that... sniff!
Spoiler for :
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 06:19   Link #71
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Just noticed that there's a thread for world teacher... And the most surprising spoiler is,
Spoiler for Erina:
Wow, for a moment I thought this is the Shokugeki no Souma thread
Old 2015-02-09, 07:56   Link #72
aurel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Finally caught up with the latest raws. Quite a fun read, interesting cast & the journey so far is amusing. He's pretty OP after all...though he does try his best not to get found out (and knows when to get deadly serious).

Emilia & Fairlees/Lize can be quite adorable. Poor Elf lady Fia isn't getting much screentime though.

It was surprising that he met
Spoiler:

-------------
Still been only using GT. It's also amusing to see how that works...makes me wonder just how people are actually tweaking it to end up with...those.

MiscBonus - Some Out of Context GT stuff as I read through the story.
Spoiler:

How could I keep reading through GT without brain cell suicide? I'm insane. Can't damage what's already broken.
which chapter they meet.?
Old 2015-02-09, 09:44   Link #73
vivaldi_in_tropical

Quote:
I get to remove the weapon belt wore. It's the fuckable yourself about it,

Yes, do not think everything's fuckable alone.

Damn, I just was a little painful. Still I fuckable!

"Yes, it's losing Once licked!"

Because made me lick the terrible agonizing

After that, Hey I'll crush Bukkake my company work together."

"No, I'm pregnant really rather not you look"

The Tour of the world, piled a variety of experience he will continue to grow strongly Horny.

Although nearly half the bitches, was nailed result in the indifferently cake

"I I do not want to become a pimp, but ......"

"I'm a little scratch on the balls of feelings to my husband is too strong"
wow... where you got this translation ? it's like perverted people edited this before showing it to you lol

well, have been reading this for a while that i got the feeling that the mc didn't act his age...
an elderly wise man won't deal the trouble by brute forcing it as he did instead they will move in a more round about way resolving the problem without making more trouble. well... he has the that kind of 'youngster' personality all along as stated in the prologue even he has reached his retirement age he is still active person.
rather... stating that his age over 50 is forcing it i think.
he's 25-35 at best. man at prime time full of passion and creativity.
vivaldi_in_tropical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 09:56   Link #74
mPervy
Professional NEET

Where did you got that? GT result really could ended up ridiculous...
Old 2015-02-09, 10:17   Link #75
Amanomurakumo

Japanese to Trollish Translator.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 14:03   Link #76
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldi_in_tropical View Post
well, have been reading this for a while that i got the feeling that the mc didn't act his age...
an elderly wise man won't deal the trouble by brute forcing it as he did instead they will move in a more round about way resolving the problem without making more trouble. well... he has the that kind of 'youngster' personality all along as stated in the prologue even he has reached his retirement age he is still active person.
rather... stating that his age over 50 is forcing it i think.
he's 25-35 at best. man at prime time full of passion and creativity.
A lot of people are like that, they seem to be constantly active even in their later years & have a surprisingly good amount of energy that can keep up or even surpass the "youngins' ".

What he has are a very particular set of skills. Skills he's acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for certain people.

And for the most part...it's what he teaches (at least he also teaches some good morals with it).
Quote:
GT result really could ended up ridiculous...
You either get used to it, or melt your braincells.
Old 2015-02-09, 18:56   Link #77
vivaldi_in_tropical

yeah i think the mc has a hot blooded personality in the first place so i can't really relate it to real over 50 years old people. he even got 'im young again !' body so i can't really blame him for that. if someone with same age hear his real mental age he will be said as a lolicon...
the real overly 50 years old people tend to see the people younger than them (15 or more age difference) as a child or at least act childish.
vivaldi_in_tropical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-10, 01:33   Link #78
mPervy
Professional NEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
You either get used to it, or melt your braincells.
Haha... After dwelling inside a mashine and read all those gibberish language, a proper sentences feel pretty strange for me. Thank god my braincells didn't melt, though... Also, I read in Narou that World Teacher got greenlit for publication, so when will it released? Any info?
Old 2015-02-10, 01:40   Link #79
travelingbum

Quote:
Haha... After dwelling inside a mashine and read all those gibberish language, a proper sentences feel pretty strange for me. Thank god my braincells didn't melt, though... Also, I read in Narou that World Teacher got greenlit for publication, so when will it released? Any info?
haven't bothered to check out if the author put anything in the afterwords after.... so back to the author page post.

a mountain load of edits and parts that are like rewritten completely.... descriptions and etc..... yeah it's going to take a while.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-10, 01:49   Link #80
mPervy
Professional NEET

I see. I guess the process of transition from WN to LN need a lot of time after all. Can't wait to see the illustration for Erina-san...

Tags
masturbation aid, reincarnation, webnovel