AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-07-27, 15:15   Link #741
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
what are the chances of blond guy's mother a princess of zahard?(i forgot his name... again ) it looks like his past will be revealed this arc or at least probably partial of it. Chances of Zahard being his dad?
first we need to know if his mother is alive or dead, and in the case that wagnan, is the son of a princess, there is a good chance for some info( reaction ) with the sleepy beauty( there is a chance that she is enne zahard )....

we don't know nothings about zahard, if he had a son....i expect something good...not "that"... maybe his blood only works with females.

Quote:
Ja Wangnan's been a candidate as the prince of Zahard for a while now, so the chances are decent.
lies..i cant accept that...
......unless..siu rebuild wagnan......from the core

Quote:
Darn. I like Baam with long hair but the Baam with short hair is also cool and has the air of easy going and easy to get along.
i cant really stand this baam....he look like a "young actor".......i didn't like the original baam either( i liked baam till he encounter koon.. )....where is our viole....
Old 2014-07-27, 20:32   Link #742
rtyui45678

tower god is back !! yesss .

damn i like baams longer hair better
rtyui45678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 15:58   Link #743
Pierre

Wangang makes no sense as a "prince" candidate even with the revelation.

If it was scenario a. his mom was a princess, then he should have been hunted down and killed already. We saw what happened with Anak, they killed her parents and then sent Red after her. And unlike Anak, Wangang is not particularly powerful so he could have been killed easily already.

If its scenario b. he has direct blood ties to Zahard it makes less sense. Once again he has no seemingly impressive talents other than leadership ability. But more importantly the implication I get is that Zahard has been MIA for years if not 100s of years. Wangang is probably in his teens to twenties at the most so I don't see how he would have direct blood ties.

I have to say I prefer Baam with the long hair, he looks like a yuppie with short hair.

Also dat Yeon, going to stay with him to the end. And dat Hwa Ryun, here idiot God.

Although I still look forward to Androssi going on another date with Baam, and then Yuri finally shows up, lets she the sparks fly. And then Black March steals Baam in the middle of their fight.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-31, 04:09   Link #744
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Gotta say webtoon's translations are very low in quality.
Old 2014-07-31, 04:58   Link #745
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Wangang makes no sense as a "prince" candidate even with the revelation.

If it was scenario a. his mom was a princess, then he should have been hunted down and killed already. We saw what happened with Anak, they killed her parents and then sent Red after her. And unlike Anak, Wangang is not particularly powerful so he could have been killed easily already.

If its scenario b. he has direct blood ties to Zahard it makes less sense. Once again he has no seemingly impressive talents other than leadership ability. But more importantly the implication I get is that Zahard has been MIA for years if not 100s of years. Wangang is probably in his teens to twenties at the most so I don't see how he would have direct blood ties.
Him making no sense doesn't change the fact that he is a prince of Zahard candidate. I'll admit he's not impressive, and I'm not even a particular fan of his, but he is still a candidate nonetheless. I will offer that the biggest piece of evidence (other than his ring) is that he healed after being stabbed through the heart. This leads people to believe he inherited Zahard's immortality.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-31, 06:10   Link #746
Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Him making no sense doesn't change the fact that he is a prince of Zahard candidate. I'll admit he's not impressive, and I'm not even a particular fan of his, but he is still a candidate nonetheless. I will offer that the biggest piece of evidence (other than his ring) is that he healed after being stabbed through the heart. This leads people to believe he inherited Zahard's immortality.
I meant no sense in the sense that if he had such ties to Zahard he probably would not just being wandering around like he was before meeting Baam.

Also SIU trolls, cmon we have the ring, him being referenced as prince of the red light district, and now Hwa Rywn saying he was the biggest mistake. That is about as obvious as you can get to hint that he is Zahard's son, but I can't see SIU doing something that straight forward.

I admit he is a candidate as far as it being a possibility, but I think its trick.
Old 2014-07-31, 06:28   Link #747
anonfr

Quote:
I meant no sense in the sense that if he had such ties to Zahard he probably would not just being wandering around like he was before meeting Baam.

Also SIU trolls, cmon we have the ring, him being referenced as prince of the red light district, and now Hwa Rywn saying he was the biggest mistake. That is about as obvious as you can get to hint that he is Zahard's son, but I can't see SIU doing something that straight forward.

I admit he is a candidate as far as it being a possibility, but I think its trick.
SIU mostly trolls with Gender bender's. All his plot points over the last arc were sort of predictable. I mean the story so far hasn't been full of that many big twists and wtf turns if you really think about it. I mean, except for that one really big one that one time. But, even that was sort of predictable. Not to say anything against SIU, I love this story and it's one of my all time favorites, but it falls short of suspenseful sometimes. Sometimes the biggest troll is doing what everyone expects, because no one would expect itl; because it's so predictable.

It could be a trick though. I mean, I kind of want Baam to be the prince of Zahard. When I think about it, I'm not sure why though. I mean, it just sounds like an awesome title and there's the prophecy that he'll level up the tower by one floor level. But, Maybe it's not that special. Say, Ja Wangnan is the leader of Baam's team, Baam wins against the guardian of floor 134(?) and then the tower increases by one floor. Ja Wangnan lead his team to open a new floor, Prince of Zahard prophecy complete! In the biggest troll way possible. So is it really that big a deal?
Old 2014-07-31, 16:22   Link #748
Pierre

I'd rather see Baam as an exis w. zahard harem. I do think there is something odd about Baam, but he has almost as many red flags as Wangan. I guess maybe I am expecting too much from SIU.
Old 2014-07-31, 19:31   Link #749
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Also, if you reverse his name, it literally means "I am Prince" in korean.
Old 2014-07-31, 20:44   Link #750
dazo

@pierre

Quote:
If it was scenario a.
red can choose when kill the second generation princess (and the male counterpart), sometimes they let them live for a while, so when they kill these pseudo-princess they gain fame and political power.

you can see this, when ren almost kill anak, he have the power but didn't killer for personal reason.

Quote:
If its scenario b
well, we dont know anything about wagnan or zahard....the first is a joke...

second, the time in the tower is different, yuri have 610 + years old, anak + 300 years old , androsi +300 too...so wagnan can be very old...but again , this dude is a joke.

Quote:
how can you be so sure? till this day we know nothing about the ring, and the only reference to a "prince," is repellista, ryun and the chapter name.

about the immotality....what if his heart is in another place...there are a lot of "humanoids and some weird sh..." in that place..

or all this is for the "stupid god"..i still don't know, how he can trust ryun..

even if he is really a prince candidate...zahard really? these are your genes..... well..he is a mistake after all.

Quote:
I'd rather see Baam as an exis w. zahard harem. I do think there is something odd about Baam, but he has almost as many red flags as Wangan. I guess maybe I am expecting too much from SIU.
of course is something "especial" with baam.... he was in a cave...and rachel open that cage...but axis is a little...and he don't have much personality for all that power..
...i feel a bad end for baam.....lets way till the 3 season

Quote:
Also, if you reverse his name, it literally means "I am Prince" in korean.
siu like to troll..unless is a tournament..that workshop was so lame ..that vs..that plot..
Old 2014-07-31, 20:58   Link #751
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post

how can you be so sure? till this day we know nothing about the ring, and the only reference to a "prince," is repellista, ryun and the chapter name.

about the immotality....what if his heart is in another place...there are a lot of "humanoids and some weird sh..." in that place..

or all this is for the "stupid god"..i still don't know, how he can trust ryun..

even if he is really a prince candidate...zahard really? these are your genes..... well..he is a mistake after all.

of course is something "especial" with baam.... he was in a cave...and rachel open that cage...but axis is a little...and he don't have much personality for all that power..
...i feel a bad end for baam.....lets way till the 3 season
Uhg Dazo I really hate it when you reply to my posts.

Anyways, How am I sure that Wangnan is a prince candidate? Well, because the only 2 viable candidates are Wangnan and Baam. Then there's all the fan theories (There are quite a few) and the wikipedia page that says so! Basically, if most of the fandom agrees the only 2 candidates are Wangnan or Baam, then they're both candidates.

And about being stabbed in the heart, everyone said he was stabbed in the heart. The stabber, the examiner, the doctor, the friends. Everyone. Over and Over. They wouldn't make it a plot point and have Yihwa all worried about it if it was in a different place. That would just be stupid.
Old 2014-07-31, 21:56   Link #752
dazo

oh really?..sorry, but i usually not notice the person of my quotes.....

anyway, is like saying that karaka is not a option to be a "prince", he got the ring and he is a slayer...much better than wangnan.

we don't even know if there is a prince in first place or , this prince is the son of zahard, or his clone, or a heir of the empire without blood relation.
fandom dont make the story, siu made it, and siu can change or add sub plot, because he is siu.

unless baam group know the biology of all citizens of the towers, we cant trust them..about the doctor...let pull the" he is fug, i am fug, the world is fug"..or red..or some other subplot...or he has lucky...luck is important in the tower..more than power..

ps: there is no need to respond, i don't want to fight, i am here because i like the forum, got a lot of free time, and improve my english (yes...im getting better..but is a hobby)

....ah , i cant promise that i will never quote your words...i don't care for names, so theres is no need for a reply...again sorry
Old 2014-07-31, 22:11   Link #753
anonfr

Quote:
oh really?..sorry, but i usually not notice the person of my quotes.....

anyway, is like saying that karaka is not a option to be a "prince", he got the ring and he is a slayer...much better than wangnan.

we don't even know if there is a prince in first place or , this prince is the son of zahard, or his clone, or a heir of the empire without blood relation.
fandom dont make the story, siu made it, and siu can change or add sub plot, because he is siu.

unless baam group know the biology of all citizens of the towers, we cant trust them..about the doctor...let pull the" he is fug, i am fug, the world is fug"..or red..or some other subplot...or he has lucky...luck is important in the tower..more than power..

ps: there is no need to respond, i don't want to fight, i am here because i like the forum, got a lot of free time, and improve my english (yes...im getting better..but is a hobby)

....ah , i cant promise that i will never quote your words...i don't care for names, so theres is no need for a reply...again sorry
Don't fret so much, you can quote what you like. I just notice I disagree with you most of the time. Like now.
Old 2014-07-31, 22:26   Link #754
dazo

yay....the book "how to apologize correctly " really works....wait ....i shouldn't ......

anyway, i wonder if there is a chance that maria is part of rachel team...?..and the art is not as good as the"slayer chapter" or "the untrustworthy room"..but..i miss tog
Old 2014-07-31, 22:42   Link #755
anonfr

Quote:
yay....the book "how to apologize correctly " really works....wait ....i shouldn't ......

anyway, i wonder if there is a chance that maria is part of rachel team...?..and the art is not as good as the"slayer chapter" or "the untrustworthy room"..but..i miss tog
Maria? As in Maria Koon Zahard? Hmm, I guess she's probably still a regular, or not even climbing the tower. Androssi and Anak were both 300 years old when they got chosen to start climbing in part 1.
Old 2014-07-31, 23:11   Link #756
dazo

well..anak is a special case...and androssi is a "late bloomer" one.

in the second floor, koon speak about maria, and how he make her a princess...and let no forget that scene, where he is "thinking " about, what he lack.: "he want to go with her"...so now he pick baam..

there is a possibility that maria is already in the tower, from the moment that she receive zahard blood, after all, koon branch is a dangerous one(+ she steal that position)..this is siu style...maria as part of rachel team
Old 2014-07-31, 23:47   Link #757
anonfr

Quote:
well..anak is a special case...and androssi is a "late bloomer" one.

in the second floor, koon speak about maria, and how he make her a princess...and let no forget that scene, where he is "thinking " about, what he lack.: "he want to go with her"...so now he pick baam..

there is a possibility that maria is already in the tower, from the moment that she receive zahard blood, after all, koon branch is a dangerous one(+ she steal that position)..this is siu style...maria as part of rachel team
As far as Androssi being a late bloomer, or Anak being a special case, There is absolutely no evidence for either statements. Headon chooses the climbers, and that's it. Also, Yuri's Bio seems to imply she was at around 200 or 300 when she started climbing the tower.

As for Maria, the possibility is there, but aside from when the princess's start climbing, or how they receive Zahard's blood and how long it takes, not all Princess's are active. Like, Repellista. She isn't active, and doesn't climb.
Old 2014-08-01, 05:12   Link #758
Pierre

One thing on the age. I don't think it has anything to do with a different time flow. They are literally that old. That was the whole point of Zahard making a contract and the whole point of Shinsoo essentially being the most important thing in the tower. Zahard is probably at least a 1000, and besides Wangan was born in the tower, so it kind of moot to bring up some argument about flow of time in and out of the tower.
Old 2014-08-01, 06:18   Link #759
anonfr

Quote:
One thing on the age. I don't think it has anything to do with a different time flow. They are literally that old. That was the whole point of Zahard making a contract and the whole point of Shinsoo essentially being the most important thing in the tower. Zahard is probably at least a 1000, and besides Wangan was born in the tower, so it kind of moot to bring up some argument about flow of time in and out of the tower.
I'm pretty sure Zahard should be several thousand years old actually. Aside from that I'm not sure what you mean. We're talking about Maria Koon Zahard. She's Koon's older sister, became a princess like, 18 years ago, and there seems to be a pattern of Princess's starting to climb the tower after being a few hundred years old. So, just a couple decades after becoming a princess seems a little soon in comparison.
Old 2014-08-03, 12:19   Link #760
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

What pattern? Do we know anything about the age of princesses when they started climbing, except for Anak and Androssi?

And IIRC, word of god is that denizens of the Tower are indeed long lived, but Tower years are a bit shorter than Earth years.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge