AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2024-03-25, 17:42   Link #81
zarmag

Zekka will likely be a future candidate in Issei's Peerage
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-25, 19:29   Link #82
Qliphoth Bacikal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
SNIP
Thanks for translating this, bro. Appreciate it.

And whoa, this is already getting interesting. Although having some new chars in the existing series is making it abundant ish, at least these ones being centered and it's not that lot either works for me. Just have to wait until May to see how they are.

That being said:

Zekka: Girl whose pretty yet thinks she's gloomy is interesting, also being a boob hater or something lol. That's going to be interesting to see if a certain boob lover meets her xD

Lilebette: So another descendent of a hero, huh? Wonder who they'll have for that. I have a feeling the eyepatch could give a hint, but I'm not so sure.

Avi: A sword enthusiast? Wew, if she ever met Kiba and Xenovia on this one lol

Schwertleite: A Gyaru Valk...that's a hell of a first if I ever heard of one lol. And yet she's also part of the Junior student council at that, bro lol.

That being said, the mention of Rossweisse is there and since Ross wasn't part of the main gang until like Vol 7 means this spin off is between that and pre Vol 22 right? If the story is still set when Rias was still in her last year of high school, I mean.
Qliphoth Bacikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-25, 19:49   Link #83
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qliphoth Bacikal View Post
Thanks for translating this, bro. Appreciate it.

And whoa, this is already getting interesting. Although having some new chars in the existing series is making it abundant ish, at least these ones being centered and it's not that lot either works for me. Just have to wait until May to see how they are.

That being said:

Zekka: Girl whose pretty yet thinks she's gloomy is interesting, also being a boob hater or something lol. That's going to be interesting to see if a certain boob lover meets her xD

Lilebette: So another descendent of a hero, huh? Wonder who they'll have for that. I have a feeling the eyepatch could give a hint, but I'm not so sure.

Avi: A sword enthusiast? Wew, if she ever met Kiba and Xenovia on this one lol

Schwertleite: A Gyaru Valk...that's a hell of a first if I ever heard of one lol. And yet she's also part of the Junior student council at that, bro lol.

That being said, the mention of Rossweisse is there and since Ross wasn't part of the main gang until like Vol 7 means this spin off is between that and pre Vol 22 right? If the story is still set when Rias was still in her last year of high school, I mean.
Between V7 and V21
Old 2024-03-25, 22:09   Link #84
godz

The girls are cute, but I hope they have transferred after volume 14 or else there is a huge hole in the script.

Since the problem of volume 14 was the lack of allies in the face of the unexpected invasion of Euclid, Grendel and dark magicians, with these girls there would be plenty of allies who would have given team dxd a break.

also to be fans of swords and friends of rias, they missed the biggest swords events that could have occurred in dxd, the events of volume 19 where vasco, arthur, kiba, issei, crisaldi and xenovia were

Last edited by godz; 2024-03-25 at 22:22.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-26, 06:30   Link #85
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Personally I think that they wouldn't care so much about any potential holes in the scripts.

For me if this spin-off would sells well and the girls became populars among Japanese Readers they would be introduced in Shin DXD as well and have a role in the Eevie's War.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-26, 16:31   Link #86
Qliphoth Bacikal

Maybe they can just simply make up some BS reason for why we never heard of them in the main story setting until now, retroactively wise?

Well, we'll just have to see how this spin off really turns out and how well the girl cast's characters are like.

I wouldn't mind them even appearing in the future in Shin DxD (again, whenever TF Ishibumi will ever resume publishing...) if they're well received. Will be wack with them coming in so late, but any new DxD content is worth something at this point.
Old 2024-03-26, 16:59   Link #87
cyberdemon

They’re human and uninvolved. They can’t be forced to take part, aside from the Amon daughter, in what goes on. They could have behind the scenes involvement though.
Old 2024-03-26, 17:21   Link #88
Dareal_truth

Bennia has NO one her age this is the perfect excuse to meet new friends she only has her scythe
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-26, 20:11   Link #89
godz

Le Fay is Bennia's age, so she could also be a contribution in this spin off as a human and so Ichie apologizes for leaving her abandoned in what was her volume, that is, shin dxd 4

but if they were introduced between v7 and v22, then they would be the age of koneko and ravel who are in that time period in first year
Old 2024-03-27, 02:28   Link #90
Dareal_truth

I see honestly forgot lefay semi exists tho a interaction with them could be interesting just hope she doesn't cross shin…
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-27, 05:29   Link #91
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
They’re human and uninvolved. They can’t be forced to take part, aside from the Amon daughter, in what goes on. They could have behind the scenes involvement though.
You could be right. Who knows maybe if Junior would go well they would be introduced in the Shin DXD Volume 6.
Old 2024-03-29, 14:03   Link #92
Qliphoth Bacikal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
I see honestly forgot lefay semi exists tho a interaction with them could be interesting just hope she doesn't cross shin…
Sometimes, I legit the cute blonde mage even exists in DxD. Kinda doesn't help that compared to the rest of Vali's gang at the start, she didn't appear until around S4 anime/Vol 9 ish or smth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
You could be right. Who knows maybe if Junior would go well they would be introduced in the Shin DXD Volume 6.
Could be, yeah. Still would be awkward in a way if Ishibumi DOES put them in Shin if you think about this from a retroactive PoV in-universe.

Wouldn't be surprised if he did this as I doubt this isn't the first time he has chars from other parts of DxD appearing in the main story that make you wonder why they didn't help out or where even were they when s*** hit the fan left and right during the Khaos Brigade incident and other stuff.
Old 2024-03-30, 06:23   Link #93
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Indeed, Ishi make particularly characters joining the actions just when he want.

So I wouldn't be surprise that Junior's Character would be suddenly introduced in Shin and became new members of the DXD.
Old 2024-03-30, 11:31   Link #94
Xuanwu

Wait, if Xenovia is the dual wielding swordsman in the summary... does that mean she's already separated Durandal and Excalibur? She used Ex-Durandal from v9 up till v19 when she separated them.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-30, 14:01   Link #95
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Maybe they simply forgot about that detail or Junior just take place between Vol 19 and Vol 22.
Old 2024-03-31, 11:44   Link #96
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Le Fay is Bennia's age, so she could also be a contribution in this spin off as a human and so Ichie apologizes for leaving her abandoned in what was her volume, that is, shin dxd 4

but if they were introduced between v7 and v22, then they would be the age of koneko and ravel who are in that time period in first year
They are in middle school, so they are 1-3 years younger than Koneko and Ravel who were in their first year of high school at the time.
Old 2024-03-31, 12:06   Link #97
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
They are in middle school, so they are 1-3 years younger than Koneko and Ravel who were in their first year of high school at the time.

So they are closer to the age of Kunou who entered Kuoh in Shin? They are very developed to be between 12-14, instead of 15-16 that I thought.
Old 2024-03-31, 12:58   Link #98
Qliphoth Bacikal

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
So they are closer to the age of Kunou who entered Kuoh in Shin? They are very developed to be between 12-14, instead of 15-16 that I thought.
As I said in one comment from earlier on Zekka, they are stacked up for being junior high school students OwO
Old 2024-03-31, 13:09   Link #99
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Maybe they simply forgot about that detail or Junior just take place between Vol 19 and Vol 22.
Vol 19-Vol 21 seems like a short timeline... I'm really curious now.
Old 2024-03-31, 13:10   Link #100
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qliphoth Bacikal View Post
Sometimes, I legit the cute blonde mage even exists in DxD. Kinda doesn't help that compared to the rest of Vali's gang at the start, she didn't appear until around S4 anime/Vol 9 ish or smth.

Could be, yeah. Still would be awkward in a way if Ishibumi DOES put them in Shin if you think about this from a retroactive PoV in-universe.

Wouldn't be surprised if he did this as I doubt this isn't the first time he has chars from other parts of DxD appearing in the main story that make you wonder why they didn't help out or where even were they when s*** hit the fan left and right during the Khaos Brigade incident and other stuff.
He will probably say that they went on some super secret mission or training trip. That's about the only feasible excuses I can think of.