AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-21, 20:22   Link #8801
Eratas123

@ Jak - I call them by number.
Old 2011-11-21, 20:22   Link #8802
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: PIC (passive inertia canceller) controller. It prevents G forces from crushing him. The only reason he survived after leaving the thing up in the sky, was the armor that served as kind of a flight suit that kept him under pressure.

What it lacks in armor, it makes up for in maneuverability. It's about 1.5 times faster than any flying IS, and is more or less on par with Akatsubaki. Except if he's hit once, it will instantly shatter the wings or straight up kill him, due to no armor.

I'd just suggest just giving her a cameo or two when I find her. I've stopped looking, since the pms last through the thousands, but Reaper is a good enough antagonist in his own right.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 20:28   Link #8803
Eratas123

@ Rain - He's also a protagonist in some segments. Hell, at one point he offers to work with them temporarily to fight Phantom Task. Irish agrees (His hatred for PT is intense and he says they can just attack him later) while Kyuukai disagrees (His death toll is in the thousands and he thinks it's risky to trust him for anything)

Who do you want to win?
Old 2011-11-21, 20:29   Link #8804
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Irish's argument would win out, but after the operation Kyuukai would attempt to subdue and arrest Reaper.
Old 2011-11-21, 20:35   Link #8805
Eratas123

@ Rain - Which will end with both Ichika and Irish getting injured since Reaper was expecting him to do so. Irish and Ichika specifically tell him that attacking Reaper now would be too risky but he ignores them which causes the other two to get caught in his trap.
Old 2011-11-21, 20:38   Link #8806
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: And that trap would be?

Also, does Ichika get any moment that breaks his naivete? Does he witness death, or someone suffering, or maybe causes either of which or both with his own hands? I'd like to know, considering the tone of the story.
Old 2011-11-21, 20:43   Link #8807
Eratas123

Reapers in the other room while the three protags are in the room next to him. There's a tripwire that's on the door so when Kyuukai runs in the door seals behind him. The other two in the previous room get attacked by the defense system while Kyuukai fights (and loses) against Reaper in the next room.

Ichika remains idealistic since that's the point of his segment. He never kills people so he has no reason to angst.
Old 2011-11-21, 20:48   Link #8808
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: How do Kyuukai and Reaper fight? Hand to hand, weapons, firefight, how?

Also, you could have them snark at each other and argue about their ideals. That, and are the two fighting to kill? If Reaper isn't, and lets Kyuukai live, why does he do so?
Old 2011-11-21, 20:50   Link #8809
Eratas123

@ Rain - Can't edit due to high bullrush of users so I'll have to post this here.

So Tatenashi forcefully lip locking someone is in character for her then?
Old 2011-11-21, 20:52   Link #8810
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Sort of. It's not really forcefully. She just rides along the moment, and strikes when she decides it's the right time to strike. And I've already posted a question or two, please answer it.
Old 2011-11-21, 20:54   Link #8811
Eratas123

@ Rain - Kyuukai fights using ranged but Reaper just owns him with his fists, he's just that good.

Reaper doesn't care what Kyuukai thinks so he won't reply to snark. He'll probably break Kyuukai's ribs then tell him that talking in a fight is idiotic.

Most of the villains aren't James Bond villains, they aren't going to stand around and monologue about their motives. They're pragmatic.
Old 2011-11-21, 20:56   Link #8812
Eratas123

I forgot to mention!

He doesn't kill Kyuukai since he knows killing him would make PT stronger so he doesn't kill him.

Side note - How about when she's drunk? Also, she's genre savvy enough to figure out someones reaction to being kissed right?
Old 2011-11-21, 21:03   Link #8813
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Another note: Kyuukai got her a soda while they were in the club. He neglected the possiblity that the soda was spiked with alcohol. And you know the result.
Old 2011-11-21, 21:08   Link #8814
Eratas123

@ Rain - I asked a question on a previous post.

Anyway, both of them (Irish and Tatenashi) go to a club for some kind of meeting (She used her connections to get them in ) and she tries the alcohol there. Irish is smart enough to not sip anything but she's too curious. Hialrity ensues and the mission ends up failing.

Side note - Spiked soda? That bartenders a dick
Old 2011-11-21, 21:15   Link #8815
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Answered already.

Anyway, that scene's a good idea.

I've got to get working on chapter 17, so I'll be back in half an hour. More focus on the work should make for better quality.
Old 2011-11-21, 21:25   Link #8816
Eratas123

See ya in 30. I'm doing a play right now
Old 2011-11-21, 22:01   Link #8817
Eratas123

I just got a grim crack Idea!

"Hello Rin, I want to play a game. You spent your time making the life of your beloved as miserable as possible and never suffered the consequences for it. The TV in front of you contains footage of him and another going on their date and you will have to watch. If you turn it off the collar around all of your necks will detonte. Can you keep your jealousy at bay in order to save all your lives? Live or die Rin, it's your choice.
Old 2011-11-21, 23:03   Link #8818
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'm so glad I haven't published the remade profiles yet. I realized I made a BIG mistake: Somehow, I mixed Riz and Karon's niches up, and then it affected Gin. Guess that's the hazard when you're juggling a couple hundred characters and world events in your head without writing it down.

Putting it all back together properly invalidates both the earlier scenes that were edited out of Vandam, as well as the 1st scene I wrote. The current prologue and narrative remains the same, thankfully.

Only in this thread can I put up prototypes and wipe them out as I go along. FF.net is less forgiving to such mistakes.
Old 2011-11-21, 23:52   Link #8819
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Went out for random celebration... Anyway, I'm back now.

I NEED HELP FOR RIN'S SCENE IN CHAPTER 17! SOMEONE HELP!!!
Old 2011-11-22, 00:02   Link #8820
Eratas123

@ Rain

Rin: Look, I'm only going to say this once so listen up!

Kyuukai: What is it?

Rin: We didn't always get along but now that you're leaving I'll have no one to fight with. So....stay safe out there, It'll be boring around here without my rival.

Kyuukai: When did I become your rival?

Rin: Sh-Shut up! I'm telling you not to die! Promise me!

Kyuukai: Alright, I promise.

Rin: If you break your promise I'm dragging you back here and making you eat a full buffet of Cecilia's cooking!

Kyuukai: That's going a bit far, don't you think?

Rin: So....I guess this is goodbye.

Kyuukai: For now, I'll be back.

Rin: I'm holding you to that.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest