Old 2014-09-28, 04:03   Link #1
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Monster X Monster (モンスターXモンスター)

Spoiler for image not very big:

Author : Nikiichi Tobita
Artist : Nikiichi Tobita
KR Raw : just google it -_-.
Translated chapter : ch.1 from MangaStream, ch.2 from Anon you can read it in Batoto

After you see the art, yes it's from the "exposed nipple" and it's his original story. Seems like that guy really like character development so I'm expecting something from this series in the near future......................What was that ? you don't want me to post this thing in here ? Nope, you can't tell me what to do.

Last edited by Rahuman; 2014-12-05 at 03:44.
Rahuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 04:26   Link #2
gimme breack
I Hate Ecchi . . . NOT!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahuman View Post
Spoiler for image very big:

damn . . .
what a big picture . . .
Old 2014-09-28, 04:51   Link #3
murteeh

And here I think this will be some serious manga....
murteeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 04:53   Link #4
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by murteeh View Post
And here I think this will be some serious manga....
read ch.5 and tell me what do you think about it.
Old 2014-09-28, 07:46   Link #5
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahuman View Post
read ch.5 and tell me what do you think about it.
I am not sure what to think about that since first monster hunter manga was a disaster , designs also look pretty much same . It may turn out good but i dont want a main character that easygoing .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-29, 10:57   Link #6
arthand

Lol just read chapter 2 nothing motivates that guy and for a neet he is so optimistic , i liked how he didnt fall in love with the girl . Seriously our main character cant even hanle to touch monsters what do we do with that ?
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 09:05   Link #7
ranoa

damn, so much feel in last chapter.... T_T
Old 2014-10-29, 09:27   Link #8
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Oh god, she died. But NOW the development is real !!
Just like the nipple series, some training, some scolding, and he will gonna fight like a superman.
Old 2014-10-30, 03:24   Link #9
Aggelos
The one whom passes by

...woah... Now there is no excuse NOT to translate this series.

We finally ended the introduction and set up chapters and moving onto the main event!
Aggelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-05, 03:23   Link #10
ranoa

wow, nice development and some ecchi moment hahahahaha XD
Old 2014-12-21, 14:21   Link #11
krab

hmm it makes me remember a manga, there mc was some kind of unemployed dude, who was siting all day and doing nothing, but then he was inspired by some guy named papa.... and then his village got destroyed he trains and goes on a jurney.... can somebody remind me a name of this manga?
krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 14:30   Link #12
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post
hmm it makes me remember a manga, there mc was some kind of unemployed dude, who was siting all day and doing nothing, but then he was inspired by some guy named papa.... And then his village got destroyed he trains and goes on a jurney.... Can somebody remind me a name of this manga? :d
how i stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the zenithian sword
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-25, 09:16   Link #13
VooXoo

I've read the first 3 TL chapters, this guy is filth, seems like only a hard lesson will redeem him or puthim on the right route.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 13:58   Link #14
Velsy

read the manga today (7 chapters) and I have to ask is this from a game or Light novel ? Or just a manga.

Well so far I think this is pretty good. I know alot of people complain about slow starts, but I think its been quite good. As it sets up the story and gives us insight on how the main character has been living his life and problems hes been facing. I prefer extra story insight rather than a simple rush into an action without explaining anything story.

I am not going to call him filth because its apparent to me hes been suffering from some past events. His lecherous thoughts are amusing I guess since he doesn't go overboard with it. Good luck with getting a girl *caugh* Peropero *caugh* cosplaying kemonomimi for you

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 15:22   Link #15
Blankdom

The story starts the 'take off' around chapter 4~6, so you should hold your criticism till then, as the first 'arc' (prologue) is setting the story.

Anyways, yeah, he has circumstances that leads to him being a NEET, and it's just being revealed, so you can't really judge him for what has happened so far.

Also, if I remember correctly, there are around 9~10 chapters released so far, so if you want some spoilers, just look it up.

To sum it up, give the story a chance to pick up before you write it off. It may feel like a gag manga, I read that the title was a pun oh Hunter X Hunter and Monster Hunter, but it'll take blow your expectation, of it being lame, away. (Personally, I was just reading it for the laughs, and good art, but dang, was I surprised at what happened next.)
Blankdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 17:26   Link #16
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

This manga is gonna be good!

Love the character development. Love that mom, man.... What a gal!
Old 2015-06-15, 05:19   Link #17
Blankdom

New chapter is up, and there seems to be 2 more chapters (12 and 13) before it catches up.
Old 2015-06-16, 01:54   Link #18
Velsy

I thought the guy would change a little with his new direction. but I guess I am sorta getting tied of him. I'd admit I was wrong, seems like hes been trash all along. Least it cleared his fear up. He betrayed the dragon :/

regardless, it still has its amusing points.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2015-06-16, 02:17   Link #19
Blankdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I thought the guy would change a little with his new direction. but I guess I am sorta getting tied of him. I'd admit I was wrong, seems like hes been trash all along. Least it cleared his fear up. He betrayed the dragon :/

regardless, it still has its amusing points.
Give him some slack, woulda? He was what, 10-ish then? And was also threaten by like 3 adults with a blade. Though he could have told them a lie about where it was, it'd probably just come back to bite him one way or another.

Anyways, yeah, he was pretty 'trashy' even back then, but within the margin of a mature/worldly kid in that era ; they value brawn, fighting monsters and being a Bringer, more then brain, afterall. Then you have to account that he's live that way for around 20 years, like they say "Old habits die hard." or, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks."

Lastly, from what I can tell, Chapter 1-10, or so, is more of an introductory, introducing the setting of the story and some of the cast. Now chapter 11+ will really get into the story, and 11 is the prologue to it all.
Old 2015-06-16, 07:59   Link #20
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankdom View Post
Give him some slack, woulda? He was what, 10-ish then? And was also threaten by like 3 adults with a blade. Though he could have told them a lie about where it was, it'd probably just come back to bite him one way or another.
You misunderstand. While I do find it a little disappointing, but I dont hold it against him. For the exact reason you said, hes 10 or so and a coward. Thats what cowards do. So meh.

also, the bit where he secretly grabbed her boob and was proud about doing it again. Told me he still really is trash. Thats being scum :/.

It be more interesting/funny if he "earned" her respect and maybe she would cosplay Kemonomimi willingly for him O_o

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2015-06-16 at 11:17.