AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-02-24, 04:15   Link #221
IceHism

man this female robin mission is pretty hard if you don't have someone like hector.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-24, 04:46   Link #222
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
man this female robin mission is pretty hard if you don't have someone like hector.
Actually, not even close, he'll die from doubles iirc lol. You need someone with high res to bait instead of immovable wall counter lord.

Julia or even a neutral att and res Nino 4* can take care the map if you have a high res Dancer to let them kill Axe guy on top right first. At least afaik. Worst case just spur res/def them and let them bait in middle chokepoint.

If you don't have either of those two, well... hi res and def unit, a healer and a Dancer may clear it. Maybe.

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-24, 07:43   Link #223
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

You don't need a dancer if you have Julia. I just had Julia (+Atk -Hp) wiping the floor with Robin doing the clean job alongside.
Alternatively, you can do silly stuff like that:

Most units in that map don't have more than 35 ATK so it is not really difficult.

Also...
Skill Inheritance coming soon. I just hope there will be restriction as seeing Wing of Mercy Hector or Vantage Hector in Arena will be a serious issue.
Old 2017-02-24, 07:52   Link #224
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Actually, not even close, he'll die from doubles iirc lol. You need someone with high res to bait instead of immovable wall counter lord.

Julia or even a neutral att and res Nino 4* can take care the map if you have a high res Dancer to let them kill Axe guy on top right first. At least afaik. Worst case just spur res/def them and let them bait in middle chokepoint.

If you don't have either of those two, well... hi res and def unit, a healer and a Dancer may clear it. Maybe.
Which double? Cause I had my Hector move down - thanks to Olivia dancing and tanked Robin, Red mage - killed him with a counter - and Blue Lancer - 0 damage lol. The blue mage and green axe was forced to move closer to the 3 I had behind chokepoint - which was Leo, Takumi and Olivia. Next turn start with Hector chopping up Robin, Leo attack axe guy for the Savage Blow bonus, then Takumi pulling double duty to finish them off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Also...
I just hope there will be restriction as seeing Wing of Mercy Hector or Vantage Hector in Arena will be a serious issue.
Or Hector with Swordbreaker/R Tome Breaker. Or Renewal Hector. Or Breath of Life Takumi.
Old 2017-02-24, 16:13   Link #225
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Fire Emblem's People vs. People thing has never been balanced, so I'm not putting my hopes up that something utterly broken will not be born.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-24, 20:48   Link #226
Nicaea

Inb4 we get flying tanks.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 07:41   Link #227
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I did the hard RobinF map with a lvl40 TikiY, lvl2x Wrys and lvl2x Olivia. The bottom left corner is very easy to defend and Tiki has the resistances to not get one-shot.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 10:32   Link #228
mickbis

Yuria is really good... despite her speed
She pretty much destroy almost everything in Robin(F) map for me
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 11:34   Link #229
Tenzen12

Tomorrow is promotion time! Though I am bit torn on who should spend my hard earned 20k feathers. I would appreciate some opinions.

Nowi: Most obvious choice she is all great and being lv.37 she has lot of SP hoarded, just waiting to be spend. Unfortunately she is not that good against swords as everyone and their grandmothers have Falchions...

Shareena: I quite like her and her -4 atk AoE sound really nice. She is barely lv.20 so I wouldn't loose any fighting power. Also getting second strong lance unit might give me better shot on lance quests.

Olivia: Bit oddball, I already have lot of gold swords, but her dancing ability is something I can't go without, yet being under leveled 4* she is weak link of team and tend to be one shoted by first unit that get chance.

I hope we will get some alternative way farming feathers soon...
Old 2017-02-26, 11:47   Link #230
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Olivia's promotion doesn't really help that much. She is usually promoted to increase her overall stats for the arena matchmaking and points.
And even that, it is best to just keep her as a 4*, and grinding others to have + lvl.

As for the rest, it heavily depends of your base roster already.
Old 2017-02-26, 11:57   Link #231
Tenzen12

My basic rooster is either Lyn(40)+Hector(35)+Camilla(40)+Olivia(23)

or

Lyn + Camilla + Nowi (37) + Olivia + prayer to not get Falchion enemy.

As you can see my there is no much reason for leveling other units at the moment.
Old 2017-02-26, 11:59   Link #232
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I would definitely go for Sharena, or just keep feathers in case you get Robin or Catria.
You don't have any char that can deal with a falchion user or Julia in a efficient matter, so Nowi isn't exactly a good idea here.
Old 2017-02-26, 12:08   Link #233
Tenzen12

Yeah I got same advice on Beast lair. I think I will go with Shareena then. By time Nephenee will be thing I should have everything necessary again.
Old 2017-02-27, 11:19   Link #234
mickbis

the additional of Sanaki made Hector life more complicate....
as for the Erdigan and Lachasis I feel like they're kind of lacking...
Erdigan sword is basically Killer sword....come along with high CD AoE and lolify Lachesis is just simple healer
the blue tomb sibling tho seem useful with the brave tomb ability and Cavalry buff
the archer one also look dangerous
Old 2017-02-27, 16:39   Link #235
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I wonder if there is a site that keeps track of the active users for apps. I am considerably curious about this game's, in a graph form.

...And yeah, if you don't fix the incredible lack of feathers, I don't think the graph will be very pretty. Except for people who like down side of hills. I'm the type that really likes playing games thoroughly and I've given up trying to use up stamina before they are full a couple of days ago. It's probably that period when the game becomes less and less important inside of me. (Yeah, it kinda dropped down to 0 thanks to Fake Ephraim, but there are numbers lower than 0)

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2017-03-13, 04:42   Link #236
mickbis

The Blazing Sword is coming next
Ninian holding Dragon stone ( Dancer + Managete ? )
Jafar the angel of death
Pricilla
Rebecca ( why her face look 10x meaner )
Karel
Lucius the trap

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/sta...13171897532416
Old 2017-03-13, 07:31   Link #237
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

After picking up the 3* strategy and some heavy training it finally paid off. Beat the damn 4* Ursula battle with Subaki/Lissa/Olivia/CorrinF \o/
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-13, 13:47   Link #238
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

The official staff is doing a pretty good right now of making people hate Lucina. Maybe if they keep it up, Sakurai will remove her from Smash Bros and add someone else.
It should be common sense already that overly pushing a character to the front, especially if it sacrifices other characters, attracts hate.
Yes, we know you decided to not only do 1st place but 2nd place yet not 3rd place in the popularity contest because Lucina happened to not win (you were that confident?) and ended up 2nd. Yes, we know that you inserted Lucina into this second popularity contest that happens to not have Lyn, where Chrom/Lucina are the only ones not siblings. Yes, thank you for admitting that Lucina magically got 100 points before the final round even started QA
I hope you got to pleasure yourself tonight finally seeing Lucina win.

Old 2017-03-13, 14:14   Link #239
GDB

I'm sure that 100 points really impacted the final tallies when she had over 10 billion.

Serious question though, do you like ANYTHING about this game? It seems like everything that happens in the game personally offends you or something. And even though you said it reached "0 importance" to you, you still appear to either play it or stay up to date on it for some reason.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-13, 15:57   Link #240
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I'm sure that 100 points really impacted the final tallies when she had over 10 billion.

Serious question though, do you like ANYTHING about this game? It seems like everything that happens in the game personally offends you or something. And even though you said it reached "0 importance" to you, you still appear to either play it or stay up to date on it for some reason.
As you may have realized (apparently not), the 100 points is an example I mentioned for the staff's "love" of Lucina, nothing more. Therefore, it doesn't matter if she won or not with those points. The problem is that she somehow got points, not how many points. Everyone already knew Lucina was going to win from the start, after all. But it adds fuel to fire, insult to injury, when "the staff made this tournament just for Lucina to win, even if it means unfair play" becomes more prominent.
Surely, you don't say "Yeah, he cheated. But he didn't win because he cheated, so we should all look the other way" is anything people should just accept.

As for what I think about the game as a whole, it isn't related to this issue. Nor does "importance" relate to whether I play the game (I don't plan to discuss the classic "if you don't like it don't watch" "logic"), and "everything" is a strong word that is doomed to fail in the first place.

And yes, it is not Lucina's fault, but the staff's, who can't wait until they get home to have "fun". But if logic controlled emotions that easily, it would be a scary world. At least, this world doesn't function that way. I'm happy with any reason I get to not use Lucina over Marth, that's for sure, as of late. Stupid girl doesn't even have a tipper.

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2017-03-13 at 16:07.

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy