Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-23, 07:57   Link #981
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
Well, see, they had a chance in getting Kallen back with their forces in turn 10, but in turn 11 they are fighting for survival. They are trapped, they are desperate, they are like a trapped mouse in a corner surrounded by hungry cats. Their chance of survival were minimal. Now they have turned the tide of battle, should they not be relieved? Coming back from the brink of death is quite overwhelming.

He did say he is going to go back to make further plans for the future right? And don't you think people will start to get suspicious if a fake there for too long? One false move could ruin him.

Umm, not trying to defend Suzaku (he is not my favourite character anyway) we don't know how he is treating Kallen. All we see is her being gagged and tied up, what else do you expect for a captive? A cozy lounge with delicacies and a cup of tea? I think not.
The rest of the order were not gagged though with food right in front of them. And God pyscho 11 hating Nina is on the ship as well. Didn't Kallen stop her avenging Euphie. I hope that door is strong.

Last edited by ZeroSama; 2008-06-26 at 03:46.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 08:02   Link #982
inconstant_heart
obsessive 'shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
He did say he is going to go back to make further plans for the future right? And don't you think people will start to get suspicious if a fake there for too long? One false move could ruin him.
Did he? All I remember is him discussing plans for the Knights of Rounds and something about Geass. I think he very briefly mentions 'the Kallen issue' with C.C.

I don't think having a fake there for too long would cause him much trouble. Sayako seemed to have been doing a good job as Lelouch, with the exception of being too nice/kissing Shirley. Besides, if his friends did find him to be acting strangely, they'd hardly jump to the conclusion that it was a fake Lelouch they were hanging around with. Suzaku being there would put Sayoko in a difficult spot, but no one else would cause trouble, I think.
inconstant_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 08:04   Link #983
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
The rest of the order were not gagged though with food right in front of them. And God pyscho 11 hating bitch Nina is on the ship as well. Didn't Kallen stop her avenging Euphie. I hope that door is strong.
Yeah... that does seem a bit out of place. That is more like teasing than treating her like crap. And besides, if that IS extremely cruel, there is nothing that indicates that Suzaku put the food in front of her now is there?
Old 2008-06-23, 08:06   Link #984
Stretch5920

I agree that it was a bit dodgey to show Lelouch being pissed off about losing Kallen and then go right into a happy loli scene where nobody really gave a shit about her being gone. Tamaki and Ougi were all smiles, wtf? It doesn't mean they don't care about her, it was just poor direction.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 08:10   Link #985
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
I agree that it was a bit dodgey to show Lelouch being pissed off about losing Kallen and then go right into a happy loli scene where nobody really gave a shit about her being gone. Tamaki and Ougi were all smiles, wtf? It doesn't mean they don't care about her, it was just poor direction.
You have a point. Still, at least it shows that he hasn't forgotten about her... but I agree that it was strange that none of the OOtBK showed any concern, not even Ougi
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 08:51   Link #986
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

So how many of you character bashers have read the forums rules?

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 08:53   Link #987
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
So how many of you character bashers have read the forums rules?
We can hate on characters so long as a reason is given. I've given that I hate Suzaku because of the recent stuff in episode 11 with Kallen, I've posted some hateful posts and I'm done. Not going to be touched upon until the next time Suzaku does something deplorable and worthy of making him a person to be abhorred.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 08:55   Link #988
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

You can hate but BASHING is forbidden even if you have a "reason".

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 09:01   Link #989
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Jeez, us Kallen fans are suffering, please allow us our Suzaku hate.. its the only thing that is going to get us through the Ashford episode next week.
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 09:06   Link #990
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
Jeez, us Kallen fans are suffering, please allow us our Suzaku hate.. its the only thing that is going to get us through the Ashford episode next week.
But I still don't see the reason for the hate. She haven't been treated anything out of ordinary or extremely cruelly (unless you count the food placed in front of her while she is gagged ) And besides, there is nothing that Suzaku has done to warrant this hate...

(btw, I'm making it clear that I don't like him either)
Old 2008-06-23, 09:08   Link #991
Sinn
Pwnage

We didn't bash Suzaku that badly did we? I don't think its as terrible as what he did to Kallen (and Lelouch)

EDIT: I don't hate Suzaku that much before, just recently.
Sinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 09:11   Link #992
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

It's not as bad as what was doing the rounds after Lulu killed Euphie. My God the Suzaku brigade were out in full force with there pitch forks screaming for Lulu's head since SuzakuXEuphie went up in smoke.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 09:15   Link #993
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
It's not as bad as what was doing the rounds after Lulu killed Euphie. My God the Suzaku brigade were out in full force with there pitch forks screaming for Lulu's head since SuzakuXEuphie went up in smoke.
Yeah lol inorite.

But, I can't wait to see Zero save Kallen.
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 09:40   Link #994
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki
In non-physical bashing, the term is used to imply that a verbal or critical attack is similarly unacceptable and similarly predjudicial
Where did you seen bashing, or, at least, free bashing ?Here, there is nothing inacceptable after what we seen in turn 11.
When I read posts here, I see good reason to don't like Suzaku; Some of us already have things under him (as myself who didn't appreciate what he made to Nunally and Lelouch) and others are pissed of by his way to acts towards Kallen; Suzaku is to to me an incredible hypocrite, to see him heard his friends concern about Kallen and treats her like that (He is a Knight of Rounds, he had the power to treat her in a better way) it's simply inacceptable.

There, I don't see bashing, I only see people with good reason to hate a character ; He treated badly our favourite character after all, what do you wait from our part ? Cookies for him ?

Suzaku COULD treat her in a better way. But no; she has been treated worse than a dog (and the food placed in front of her while she is gagged isn't a little thing acceptable; it's called torture) when Mr hypocrite showed interest about his friends concern about her.

I definitely want to see him dead. I was still hoping to see him reveals something good about him but with turn 11 my hope failed (Kallen is my favourite character and so...)

Last Order : Let's hope this will be a strong reunion scene full of emotion and that before this, Kallen will have some screentime

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 09:40   Link #995
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

Poor...Kallen I wonder on how many episodes that she'll didn't appear. I'm gonna miss her a lot...
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 09:43   Link #996
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!

So will Kallen get saved through a failed "trade" (they do that a LOT in the show) or Lulu going commando and saves her through geassing tons of people.

I'd like a 3rd option in that Kallen save herself! That would be totally bad A and inline with her character.
squaresphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 09:46   Link #997
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KallenMiki View Post
Poor...Kallen I wonder on how many episodes that she'll didn't appear. I'm gonna miss her a lot...
She might not appear for the next three episodes, I suppose. I'll eagery be waiting for the early spoilers that comes around the 25th as well as the ones that'll appear the week after that, as they should provide some insight upon when she'll return. If she isn't there however, then at worst we won't see her before episode 18 or more. I sort of doubt it though; Kallen's one of the big four, along with C.C. Suzaku and Lelouch, so for her to not even appear in that many episodes would be strange indeed. Maybe the next three or four episodes will give some focus to Shirley and C.C. (as well as Gino and Anya, probably) before going into a possible Kallen Rescue arc...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 09:57   Link #998
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KallenMiki View Post
So true, now all four main characters have worn the Britannia prison suit.
Since I'm a Kallen fan and I can't stand Suzaku, I could rage about Suzaku taking the first chance he could get to throw Kallen into bondage, but I actually feel sorry for Suzaku fans, since they will probably have Suzaku go through something far worse than Kallen or Lelouch have endured.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 09:59   Link #999
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
what we know about kallen's treatment so far is
a) being straped to a platform with way to many starps
b)getting handed over to the brits (she doesnt look happy seeing suzaku and he looks pretty cold given their past)
c)the plug suit covers her whole body at first but when she's in the straitjacket her legs are bare so she was at least undressed by someone possibly (readrobably) against her will (who puts on a straitjacket willingly
d)gagged (the food is a strange thing to do unless its just to be crual. after all even without the gag she cant move her hands)
thats what we know happened so far
seeing as suzaku didnt even gag lulu (the guy who can kill with a word) the last one seems odd

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2008-06-23 at 10:15.
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 12:50   Link #1000
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
Yeah well, I am a Kallen fan too... but i am also a Suzaku fan as well, so I think the hate is a little unjustified. You guys should wait before the hating begins. (can we even be sure it was Suzaku taht did that to her?)
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote